jesterbones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesterbones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesterbones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm back. . . and cutting (5'9", 205lbs)

I have been bulking for about 7 months now and finally decided to begin cutting at around 205. I was pleased with my chest/back gains (up to 47") as well as my legs (27.5"), but I was only able to gain an inch on my arms (16"). Hopefully I am able to keep most of these gains as I cut the fat. The primary reason I decided to begin cutting was that my waist had reached 36".

Why I'm starting my cutting in August? I don't know. . . bad planning.

The attached pictures are just as I began to cut (about 205 lbs.). When I did that body fat polling months ago, I was 188lbs and averaged 10% with the university-applied tests. In the att5ached pictures, I'm probably 16-18%. The most ironic part about my weird physique is that even at my "fat weight", I still have a faint six pack!

Any thoughtful comments are invited.
    Attached Images

Ex-Teen BBer of the Week DieselFella's Avatar
    DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not bad

jesterbones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesterbones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesterbones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

quick update

I am now 185 -- 20 lbs lighter than the original photos. It's amazing to see yourself in two totally different physical conditions. . .

PS- lighting in these pics suck.
    Attached Images
    Stay on the grind, day in and day out.

Registered User tatortotajigalo's Avatar
    tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000)
    how long did that take?
    Owner of Southern Style Trucks - Houston, Texas.
    Let me know if you need any after market accessories for your vehicle of any make/model and I will let you know if I can get it. We're also a diesel performance and repair facility.