Formula409 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question about Myostatin

Salutations everyone...Just wanted to ask a few questions about this after hearing a few rumors from highschool; but first, just an intro-synopsis into what I'm talking about.

So quite a few people on here should know what Myostatin Related Hypertrophy is; the rare genetic anamoly that allows people to sprout muscles either very easily or with no effort at all; and usually with hardly any bodyfat. Its simply because of a genetic fluke that causes one of two or both chromosomes, that code for myostatin, to be deleted. If you have one chromosome absent, your abbreviated +/- and are heterozygous. Two chromosomes deleted translates to -/- and is considered homogenous.
    In either case of absence, these chromosomes that utilize messenger Ribonucleic acid, mRNA, to signal protealysis, the break-down of proteins for fuel, are not present; these unique body types can then almost perpetually build and maintain up to twice the normal mass of skeletal-muscle, up to a certain point. Also, remember that skeletal muscles are where most of the body's metabolism happens; and they are also the prime source of body heat.

So really, these unique minorities, with twice the amount of musculature of mortals and a metabolism up 6 times faster, stay ripped irregardless of what they eat; They might gain a little fat if they stuff their faces, but up to 60 percent less overall versus everyone else. Overall, they are usually consistently muscular and defined.

Not so well known is that there are different genotypical variants of myostatine related hypertrophy. (I'm not a degree holder that I can give details, just regurgitating what I've read).For example, there is rs1805086, the most common variant scientist often review; and there is the rs397515373, the ultra rare variant that is present in only .0004% of the population; The German Muscle kid with -/-, that was researched in 2004 and Liam Hoekstra the super strong kid from 2005 +/-.

So on to the main topic...
    I went to Licking Heights Highschool, in Pataskala, Ohio. Graduated 2011. Around my Freshman and Sophomore years, there was a big controversy about some random graduate, either from Holgate Ohio, or central, that was very genetically gifted; Think something along the lines of Flex Wheeler. The teachers even talked it over with us a students, because he was very sensitive on the topic; and we were cautioned not to provoke this individual. He hypertrophied like Casey Viator, simply from doing everyday things everyone else would do, and at a crazy fast rate of recovery.
    Supposedly there is even an research article from OSU, that was written around the time this guy was a kid, after an "incident."
    What they found was that his rate of recovery was up to 10 times faster than the average human; and it was 5 times easier for him to hypertrophy.
    They gave him an ELISA swab test, he was +/+.
    His myostatin production was, seemingly at first, no different than most of the population; but, being skeptical, they modified his diet with a trial and error protocole; basically they fed this guy a variety of diet types to see how his body's metabolism reacted.

What they found astonished them and gave new incite into how myostatin works. Supposedly, when this guy either consumed an excess of proteins and carbs, a switching effect occured; Some kind of a gate-way in the sarcomere's (individual muscles cells) sarcoplasm (muscle-cell membrane) failed to do its job of affecting the mRNA thats responsible for signaling myostatin to do what it normally would do. As a result, myostatin would either not be produced or it would fail to reach its target receptor inside of the muscle cell. The satellite cells, the sarcoblasts (the muscle-cell nuclei) would "fission" and multiply very rapidly; while the sarcomeres would engorge themselves with nutrients....If you are into eating meat, you might of heard of the term, spaghetization. This is the result of giving livestock HGH to increase their mass; the lengthy, strandy sarcomeres rapidly increase in diameter, first visible under a microscope, and then eventually to the naked eye.
    This guy would literally "hulk" from simply eating a certain way. They even considered featuring him in the guiness book of records, but he declined because his family wanted to maintain a low profile.
    Now in person, he's supposedly very humble and down-to earth; although a few of his critiques say he often comes acrossed as very sanctimonious and condescending.
    The simple question, after all this, I wanted to ask is who is this person...Have any of you with PhDs or Masters on Biogenetic research ever heard of such a thing?