Jagpreet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question What do you guys eat during the day?

What do you guys eat during the day? And after a work out cause it is like harsh important to eat with in hour or two after a workout. What do you guys eat during the day and after a workout?

TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I eat too much too list. As for the importance of a post worout meal, it is very,very important to feed your body after intense lifting or else you will induce the release of cortisol, a catabolic hormone which eats your muscles away.

modestTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    breakfast-weekdays nothing weekends...oh heah its 1:00 and i just woke up

lunch- 12 rolls of turkey 2 cups of scim milk i cup mixed veggies and usually some pasta

snack 1- tuna and 1 cup scim milk

snack 2- 1 cup scim milk 1 turkey sandwich w just bread and meat

dinner- chicken breast a roll mixed veggies and 2 cups scim milk

snack 3- cottage cheese, 2 cups skim milk and a chocolate...one wont hurt.
    me-your view of phsycology is so warped
    classmate-I'M THE ONE WHO STUDIES PHYSCOLOGY, YOU JUST LIFT 5 MILLION ****ING LBS!!

Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ilya95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My daily meal plan:

Breakfast: 6 eggs ( with 5 yolks removed ) 2 cups of oatmeal mixed with some kind of fruit, two slices of whole grain dry toast, 8 ounces of milk and muiltipack.

Snack: 2 cans of tuna Whey protien shake

Lunch: Grilled chicken with two cups of rice, 2 cups of green veggies, Bannaa, 8 ounces of skim milk, supplements, and Amino acids.

Pre workout meal: Carb drink and Amino acid capsules.

Right after my workout: Nitro-Tech protien shake.

Dinner: Steak or fish, a baked potato, 2 cups of rice, two cups of green veggies, 8 ounces skim milk, multipack,amino acids, and some fruit.

Supper: Bowl of Whole grain cereal with skim milk and some fruit and Amino's.

Hope that helps!!
    I.Feynberg

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i eat around 5000 calories a day.

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Woah joe that's a helluvalot. You weigh, what 300, and you're bulking? I take 3000 a day, bulking.

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You name it, i eat it (with the exception of bodily execretions..vagina juice on occasion)..

Br

SchwarzeN*GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by BiG RED HH
    You name it, i eat it (with the exception of bodily execretions..penis juice on occasion)..

Br
    eeeeeeew
    I'm Not As Think As You Stoned I Am....Got Any Cheetos dude?

It's 4:20...Do you know where your bong is?

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You changed it you bastard.

Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

haha

You name it, i eat it (with the exception of bodily execretions..vagina juice on occasion)..

Br

This made me crack up. quite a nutritious meal jungle juice you know.

the vaginal fluids are very high in protein..... hehehehehehehehehe.......

actually im 260.

Man you're one big mother.
    5000 calories a day for one week and I'm back to being Mr. Jiggle-a-lot.

hehehe for the most part.... its good food.... however it is hard to eat good here on campus but i try

Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lol

make sure jungle juice is atleast 25% of your diet. You cant get better food than that