Closed Thread
    bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Confused about Protein shakes

First i thought Nitro-Tech was the best shake out......then i hear u guys FLAMMING the **** out of muscle-tech......now im lost.........whats a good shake out there for bulking ?

Big_B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Muscletech is junk. Nitro tech is junk!! It is just whey protein. Nothing special at all. Try using some N large2 and a whey, egg, milk protein mix like Met-rx, myoplex, lean body, etc... N large2 is loaded with good calories for weight gain and the others are good for positive nitrogen balence. Take the Nlarge2 once in the morning and post-workout. Take the other between meals and before bed.

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    go to **************.com get a custom mix with 20gwhey 20gcasein some bovine serum 50g dextrose and enough flax powder for 5or more g of fat.

scitalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) scitalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) scitalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) scitalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) scitalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) scitalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) scitalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) scitalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) scitalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) scitalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) scitalian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

oldest thread i could find
    I rep back

"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
    "There are three sides of an arguement -- your side, my side and the right side."
    "One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." -George W. Bush