babru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how to fill in the v shaped gap in the upper pecs

my best buddy have been training for more than 3 years and his upper pecs are not formed and there is a v shaped gap in between the pecs.i started training a couple of months before and i noticed the same problem in me too but not visible because of less overall mass.our typical chest training starts with incline db/bb supersetting with db flyes and cable flyes but we cannot develop that inner chest.what is this genetics or lack of proper training?
    can we bring up that inner upper chest?
    if yes then how?
    please refer the pics below
    thankyou n advance
    Attached Images

JonJon2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonJon2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonJon2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonJon2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonJon2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonJon2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonJon2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonJon2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonJon2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonJon2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonJon2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Genetics man. Not much you can do.

I guess keep doing hypertrophy exercises for the chest to fill it up.
    If you really want chest aesthetics that bad, look up a bodybuilding routine

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can't fill it in unfortunately. Just keeping working your chest to build overall mass, but the shape won't change much.