Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Xyirant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

****07/08 Official High School Wrestling Thread*****

The official thread of the 07/08 High School Wrestling Season.

Official Practices starts a week from today, this is the thread where you can go to talk about anything and everything that pretains to wrestling

this includes cutting weight, ranting about coaches, talking bout your hard ass practices, etc.

To start off post a recap of what you did in last years wrestling season, so everyone can kind of get to know you a little.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THIS SEASON!!!!!
    Born and Raised around weights, now it is my turn in my family to shine

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    (Yes homo?)

Okay, i will start

LAST SEASON

Freshman
    Wrestled JV (Could of gone V, but kid above me was/is amazing)
    112 LBs weight class
    21-2 record
    1st place in JV conference

GOALS FOR THIS YEAR
    Sophmore
    Varsity
    112 LB again
    no more than 10 losses
    Top 5 at state

Originally Posted by Sibrek View Post
    (Yes homo?)
    sad that you dont have what it takes to wrestle?

Chenz72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chenz72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chenz72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chenz72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chenz72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chenz72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chenz72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chenz72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chenz72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chenz72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chenz72 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im a junior new to wrestling this year im already on the team. but they are crazy they drop weight so quick they eat nothing isnt that terrible for your body like my friend who goes to states only had ritz crackers all day

youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i thought wrestling was homo to until i tried it and i was exhausted beyond believe after lik a 1 min match. its not for me but i respect the guys who do it

Originally Posted by Chenz72 View Post
    im a junior new to wrestling this year im already on the team. but they are crazy they drop weight so quick they eat nothing isnt that terrible for your body like my friend who goes to states only had ritz crackers all day
    It does not have to be that way if you do it right, eat healthy and get a couple extra runs in during the week and that last second cut wont be nearly as hard

Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Freshman wrestler this year goin down to 142 might go down 135 if i feel i can make it, lets just say i have a losing record but i bet ill dominate this year since ill be at the top of JV... cant wait till first practice

Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Battista will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im wrestling for my 1st yr (junior) this year, i will run till i puke

its going to help me get healthier cardio wise and i like the idea of me being my own team
    If the bar aint BENDIN', you just PRETENDIN' - HLC

Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sibrek View Post
    (Yes homo?)
    Pretty much...

Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yea, tournaments are cool... im gonna go for a new starting move (Always do the freakin headlock) maybe a double leg if i wrestle 135 love to pick them guys up

Originally Posted by Xamine View Post
    Pretty much...
    if you think its homo start your own thread

medblak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2nd year sophmore. Hopefully ill get down to 145. Has anyone been to a camp over the summer? My team went last yr to learn "granby system" but i didnt think it was worth it for $170

Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Xyirant View Post
    if you think its homo start your own thread
    It doesnt deserve its own thread..lol

cps215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cps215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cps215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cps215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cps215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    215lbs last year
    District Qualifier
    21-8 Record

This season:

189lbs/171lbs/215lbs?
    Current weight: 225 @ about 19-20% BF

Stopped lifting for a while...lost most of my results...time to get back into the game

BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Shhittitifgjjngk, I was sick today and I think today was the last day to turn my papers in..

Would've been my first year wrestling..And I'm a senior as well.

Gr. If I do wrestle, I plan on getting down to 145ish.
    www.youtube.com/flexxinator
    www.3dmusclejourney.com
    www.blogtalkradio.com/nattytalk

eicher89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eicher89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eicher89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eicher89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eicher89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eicher89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eicher89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eicher89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eicher89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eicher89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eicher89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My wrestling days are over (graduated) but best of luck to all of you. And remember even though this sport is extremely tuff try to enjoy it because believe me you will miss it when its over.

redneck54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redneck54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Would love to, did two years ago went 7-0 till I broke my arm. Cant this year cause I just had ACL surgery. Good luck to everybody though, win a couple for me.
    Jacob C.B.

Before After
    Acl tear

Ht-5'6
    Wt-175 180
    Bench-255 250
    Squat-315 255

Updated=4-20

Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i think i'm gonna wrestle this year (sophomore) im actually cutting now so i will hopefully get to the ~195 weight class, but be stronger than i am now

first year here too

alright today went on exercise bike 20 min, with sweat shirt on

week before wreslting i always cut alitte bit

that_one_dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) that_one_dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) that_one_dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) that_one_dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) that_one_dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) that_one_dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) that_one_dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) that_one_dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) that_one_dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) that_one_dude is on a distinguished road. (+10) that_one_dude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by youngblood23 View Post
    i thought wrestling was homo to until i tried it and i was exhausted beyond believe after lik a 1 min match. its not for me but i respect the guys who do it
    the first turnout for me is like the 12th. i remember last year wrestling for just 5 minutes seems liek forever. im a sophmore. idk my weight now cuz my scale is messed up but hopefull i get to wrestle 170

PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread will die and be forgotten about . Just watch , Tomorrow it won't be here

Grezlar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grezlar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grezlar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grezlar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grezlar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grezlar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grezlar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grezlar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grezlar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grezlar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grezlar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Last season's stats:
    5'8
    130 lbs (130 lb weight class)
    13/14 years old
    Record 20-4
    Regional Champion!

Current Stats:
    5'10
    165 lbs
    14 years old

I'm looking to come in for the 165 lb weight class this year. I gained a **** load of weight but it was all muscle, incredibly. Maybe a little bit of fat, but very little. I'm also going to start cutting and start running and **** or the first month of practice will be complete hell. Worked on my technique over the summer and I'm aiming for maximum 2 losses this season.

What is your favorite move? Mine would either be the cradle, half-nelson- quarter-nelson (after sprawling on the guy), or double leg. Maybe the gator roll :P

Originally Posted by PirateBoy View Post
    This thread will die and be forgotten about . Just watch , Tomorrow it won't be here
    btcha it will be here tommorow

WRESTLERS PRIDE

Originally Posted by Grezlar View Post
    Last season's stats:
    5'8
    130 lbs (130 lb weight class)
    13/14 years old
    Record 20-4
    Regional Champion!

Current Stats:
    5'10
    165 lbs
    14 years old

I'm looking to come in for the 165 lb weight class this year. I gained a **** load of weight but it was all muscle, incredibly. Maybe a little bit of fat, but very little. I'm also going to start cutting and start running and **** or the first month of practice will be complete hell. Worked on my technique over the summer and I'm aiming for maximum 2 losses this season.

What is your favorite move? Mine would either be the cradle, half-nelson- quarter-nelson (after sprawling on the guy), or double leg. Maybe the gator roll :P
    I like firemans carry, but it is almost worthless so i never do it

my favorite that i actually do would be outside single leg, anything from there

Go4th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Go4th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Go4th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Go4th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Go4th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Go4th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Go4th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Go4th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Go4th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Go4th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Go4th is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Last year
    1 match away from going to state
    wrestled Varsity
    won 21 lost 19
    beat 3 seniors
    all in my first year of wrestling as a freshman
    wrestled at 152 lbs
    placed in two different comps.
    O i cant spell.....

Every set im a step Closer>
    Goals: To Get bigger everyday till my body cant handle it!

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its my senior year im plannin on going to 160 ill b team captain this year... im hopin to place in state... i dont think it'll be too hard

rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wouldve been a captain if i didnt quit last year...but i did, wrestling season sucks soo much, all teh kdis are weird and the practices suck, the meets are long as **** and you get more furious than anywhere else when you lose...

Freshman year i was 9-9 130lbs
    Sophmore year 15-2 135lbs

if i was to go back this year id be a lean 152 by the first meet, but im gunna bulk up and work instead, i would never go back unless they made me a captain again

Signature move, headlock, but i was a defensive player, woudl often pin people out of my sprawl

Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Xamine View Post
    Pretty much...
    And you post pics of you half-naked on the internet for other men to view and critique.

emenendez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emenendez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emenendez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emenendez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emenendez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emenendez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emenendez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emenendez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emenendez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emenendez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emenendez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i want to do wrestling this year cuz its my last but im just too busy with work , sux but i need to save up if i wanna get that EVO X
    Live Life On The Edge, Just Don't Fall Off