S7r1k3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NO2 - Hydroxycut, good stack?

I'm going to be entering my off cycle of V12 and was wondering if an NO2 - hydroxycut stack would be decent?

Of course I also take whey, glut, multi vits and essential fats as well.

I will also post my 2 month results from V12 when my cycle finishes next week.

Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by S7r1k3r; 06-18-2004 at 10:31 AM.

Has anyone ever taken these?

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That is one expensive trip to GNC. I'm sure the sales rep would retire on the commission of that

In all honesty, Hydroxycut w/o ephedra isn't very good. If you want NO2, look into other products like Syntrax Nitrous, or Legal Gear's Cold Fusion...

Oh Money isn't a factor though, without taking money into consideration is it good?

Thanks for the reply though!

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally posted by S7r1k3r
    Oh Money isn't a factor though, without taking money into consideration is it good?
    Hydroxycut = No

Considering NO2's main incredient is AKG, you can make it yourself and get AKG at a fraction of the price, in better products.

whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whutevr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hydroxycut - wasn't that good with ephedra, total crap now.

NO2 - don't know why they put creatine in it.
    Find cheaper AKG product or go with Cold Fusion.

Registered User pankration71882's Avatar
    pankration71882 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if your gonna get NO2 go for it if you don't care about how much it costs..i think it's good ..but i do't think you should take hydroxycut and glutamine with it i heard it eliminate the effectiveness of NO2.. i mean if you take NO2 you won't need a fat burner cuz it seems to lean you out pretty well too

Thanks for the info guys, since I already ordered it I'
    ll use it without glut and hyrdoxy then. I just had a bottle of hyrdoxy lying around and not sure when I'll us eit.

Registered User pankration71882's Avatar
    pankration71882 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you wont need hydroxycut...i have the book about NO2 and it says that after a short while it should lean you out and almost at the same time help you put on some muscle depending on your diet take a look at this site and listen to ed byrd's intewrview if you want you'll get more info there

www.getno2.com

invid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Heh, no2 is crap. At least for me and everybody I know. If you want to loose weight, go on a good diet and do cardio 5x a week. I would suggest getting an ECA or ECY stack. Pretty cheap and much more effective than hydroxycut. OR if you want to go out on a limb, take clen. Personally, I would choose creatine over no2 anyday.

invid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BTW, dont take no2 with any weight loss product. The two products contradict eachother and you will end up at the same place you started.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by pankration71882
    you wont need hydroxycut...i have the book about NO2 and it says that after a short while it should lean you out and almost at the same time help you put on some muscle depending on your diet take a look at this site and listen to ed byrd's intewrview if you want you'll get more info there

www.getno2.com
    Ed is all full of **** **** ****, throw that ****ing book away, its basically all biased info on there.

If you had money, i would still recommend Cold Fusion or Nitrous.
    Why would you take a vasconstrictor (hydroxycut) type supplement, that is almost the opposite of a NO2 type product.

No2 type products expand the veins while any caffeine loaded supp will do the opposite and such.

Get away from GNC, if you ordered, then take it back they have a full refund policy. Also throw away the glutamine, it is almost useless besides it interferes with Arginine that is in your NO2 type product
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

lenochka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by zachattack43

No2 type products expand the veins while any caffeine loaded supp will do the opposite and such.

bump.

there will be no effect from any NO product since caffeine will eliminate them. also, if you go ahead with taking NO2, you shouldn't be drinking coffee (or any product w/caffeine) because it will have the same effect.
    "Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative" - Oscar Wilde

"Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint" - Mark Twain