Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

dynoweb's Double-T Sports CreaDyl/NO-Beta transformation log

Welcome to my transformation log. I'm a 55 year old male, currently 184 lbs, 19.6% bodyfat and 5' 9" tall have been active in sports most of my life. Five years ago I badly injured my right ankle playing softball. Because of that, I was not able to exercise for two years and got out of shape during that time. My weight went up over 230 lbs and my cardio conditioning was not good. Last year I started my journey to get back into shape, changing my diet and working out on a regular basis. Earlier this year, I learned that someone my age could add muscle mass using diet, supplements, proper weight lifting and rest. From that point on, I've been pushing myself hard to get back into shape. Currently I lift 4 days a week and sometimes do cardio on those days. On my off days I do cardio. I love lifting and pushing myself. My goal with this challenge is to leverage the supplements and hard work to gain as much strength and reduce my body fat as possible.

I'm hoping with this log that I can get feedback from other people about ways to optimize my time in the gym and improving my diet. All comments are welcome.

During this entire challenge I will be using CreaDyl and NO-Beta. I will comment on how I feel like these products are helping me achieve my goals. I will also be tracking the weight that I'm lifting and will highlight new lifting records as they occur. I may also try other Double-T Sports products as needed during this challenge and will comment on those as well.

Fasten your seat belts because here we go,
    Rick (dynoweb)

Keg to Six Pack http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124881471
    OBF-2011 thread http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135878941 - not active
    You have to carry the cross to wear the crown.

THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi, welcome to the challenge! If you have any questions feel free to ask in here, or PM me.
    Now for those of you who dont know me, I am THEMANBEAST, your new hero, your party host, and most importantly, the most charismatic showman to ever enter your living rooms via a computer screen.

dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dynoweb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm doing the SciVation's Tri-Phase HyperTrophy training program and today was Phase 1 Volume - Week 1, Workout 3 - Legs. What that means is today there are two warm-ups sets followed by 2 max weight at 6-10 rep sets.

This morning I felt tired and a little weak since I'm trying to cut down my bodyfat and haven't been eating many carbs. CreaDyl did seemed to pick me up before I started to lift.

Last month's weight lifting was a month of rest and recovery. All of my lifting was 15-20 reps and not to failure. So the weight was lower than normal. So lifting this week is some trial and error to find the weight that I should be lifting to get to the 6-10 rep and lifting to failure. Here's a summary of the weight and I'll not include the warm up sets.

5 min warm up cardio on the elliptical
    Squats 115x12, 135x9 (stopped at 9 because of a knee pain)
    Stiff Leg Deadlift 95x10x2 - have a pulled hamstring, so kept the weight down
    Leg Extensions 110x10x2 - did 10 so I need to lift higher weight next time
    Leg Curl 70x10, 60x10 - curled with good leg, and released (ecentric) with other leg
    Lunges, 2 sets walking a room to and from.

Today I had my first serving of CreaDyl from a sample that I received last month. It was Orange Cream flavor. My first reaction after tasting it was really mixed. It wasn't what I was expecting. After a few more slurps of this I believe why it was so unexpected was that it seemed really salty. I suspect it's because of the electrolytes in the mix.

Below are my ratings from 1-10, 1 (bad), 5 (average) and 10 (best of today's experience).

Mood 10
    Alertness 10
    Drive 10
    Recovery 5 - seemed typical, may be different as the sets increase in coming weeks
    Focus 10
    Pump 1 - I usually don't get much of a pump on my legs
    Strength - 5 (couldn't tell if it was better or worse)
    Energy 5 - normal
    Taste 4 - may get better over time or after the initial shock wears off
    Nasty - ? not sure what this is
    Overall Rating - 7

I'm going to be placing my order for CreaDyl and NO-Beta today. The Orange Cream flavor was good enough for me to order that flavor. I'll note when I receive it, since the next few workouts will be without.

Lift hard and stay hard
    dynoweb (Rick)

Great arms workout today. Seemed like a vacation after last week of 5 sets on each exercise. This week is only 2 sets.

Today I went into the working wanting to bust my tail. Seemed like I just didn't get enough of a workout to be of any good.

Didn't do any products today, still waiting on my order to arrive. This week is still trying to find the correct weight for this routine. This I should be pretty well dialed in and will know if new records are being set. Hoping that my NO-Beta/CreaDyl will help me to see some real gains.

The rules of my routine are if I can complete a set of 10, I need to increase the weight, if I can't do 6, then I need to decrease the weight. This week it's two sets/exercise.

Normal 5-10 min Cardio warmup

Barbell curl - 60x10x2, need to increase the weight, but using caution recovering from a bicep muscle strain.

Close Grip Bench - 105x12, 125x10, need to increase this weight next time

Skull Crusher - 55x12, 65x9, found my weight on this one

DB Curl - 30x7, 30x10 must have had more rest between these, my keep this weight for the reason mentioned above

Standing calf raise - 80lb DB x 20 toe rises x 2 sets (calfs can handle it, but hands may not be able to go much higher)

Seated calf raise - 120 x 20 x 2

Cable tricep pull downs - 6 plates x 10 x 2

Cable tricep overhead extensions - 6 plates x 10 x 2

Did these extra cable triceps exercises since I didn't feel like I had much of a workout.

Hanging knee raises - 20, 15
    Weight declined crunches - 40lb x 20 x 2

No products to review on this, full natural

Had a hard pump on the arms that didn't last long.

Also had good news on my bodyfat. I was tested using a 7 point caliper test and it showed that I am 15.9% bodyfat. That last time I was tested using an electric tester and it showed me at 19.4%. I'm going to trust the one with the best reading, why not.

Next week I should have my order and I'm looking forward to hitting it hard with CreaDyl and NO-Beta.

Lift hard stay hard
    Rick (dynoweb)

OBF-2011 thread http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135878941 - not active

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WELCOME!!!
    It looks like you off to a great start!!!

*8/7/10 For today's contest, tell us how much time a week you spend in the gym or working out? How do you break it up between weights and cardio? Limit of one entry per person, you must be 18 or older to enter, and the winner will receive a tub of Betacene! Tomorrow's winner will be chosen by a random number generator!!! GOOD LUCK CONTESTANTS!!!!

http://www.********.com/profile.php?...6053243?ref=ts

duh954boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) duh954boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) duh954boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) duh954boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) duh954boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) duh954boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) duh954boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) duh954boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) duh954boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) duh954boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) duh954boy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    subscribed good luck!

Thanks for sub'n, no weights this weekend, but just did a 2 mile run. What was nice about it is that I haven't been able to run for the last few months because of a strained muscle in my right hip. I can still feel it but I think it's getting better. I started running couple of weeks ago and have gradually been increasing my distance. Last time I ran 6 miles I was 15 lbs heavier and ran a 10 min mile pace. Today I did the two miles in less than 18 min. Looking forward to working my way up to break 28 min in a 5k.

That's it for now, still waiting for my shipment from BodyBuilder. I hope it gets here before my Mon workout.
    Rick (dynoweb)

Manbeast, does Double-T make any products that would help heal up muscle strains for help prevent them from happening?
    Rick (dynoweb)

Got my CreaDyl and NO-Beta yesterday. May not be able to wait until Mon to try them out. We'll see how the day progresses. Also, there's the 2010 Europa Super Show in Dallas this weekend and I'm going there on Fri and Sat. I have VIP tickets to the IFBB pro mens bodybuilding show and I'm so excited. I'll grab some pics and post those later.

I tried to place a picture in this post. It didn't make it, at least there should be an attachment to this. Let me know what's wrong with this picture and if anyone knows how to put an image in a post let me know.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by dynoweb; 08-08-2010 at 08:29 AM.
    Rick (dynoweb)

-jdflex- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -jdflex- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -jdflex- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -jdflex- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -jdflex- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -jdflex- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -jdflex- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -jdflex- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -jdflex- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -jdflex- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -jdflex- is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck buddy!! Hit it hard!! I know you battle with the ankle injury, I tore my ATF in January and still battle that a bit!!! Nothing worse than an injury holding ya back!!!
    -jdflex-

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=642859633#post642859633

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking great man. Sub'd for this
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Today wasn't supposed to be a workout day, but I got my CreaDyl and NO-Beta and had to take the new car for a spin. I decided that i would move Mon's Lats/Trap workout to Sun.

I've been eating carbs this weekend so I was rip roaring ready to hit it hard.

I burned 955 cals today lifting weights. I'm going to state it here that my goal is to hit a 1500 cal weight lifting workout before the end of the month. Here's what I did today

Deadlift 50x10, 50x10, 100x10, 150x10, 170x10, 170x10 (170 is heavy for me)

Pull-up (assisted) 85x12, 85x12, 40x7, 40x6, 40x10 (weight is the assit weight, last set I rested a little longer before doing it, also, could be the NO-Beta kicked in, felt pretty strong on that last set)

Bent Over Row - 65x12, 65x12, 115x10, 115x10, 115x10 (even though I was able to do 10, it felt heavy and I may do the same next week before I up the weight)

Barbell Shrugs - 65x115, 85x15, 135x15, 155x15, 175x15, 195x10, 185x15 - still trying to find my ideal weight, looks like 195 or more next time

DB Shrugs - 65x15, 70x15, 75x10, 80x10 (sure hard to hold 80 lb db's while doing shrugs, that was harder than the shrugs, I may buy some gloves or straps for another day)

Inclined crunches 30

1 Scope of CreaDyl, 3 tab or NO-Beta - seemed to tolerate just fine, I'll try up'ing the dose next workout.

Mood - 10 - very motivated
    Alertness - 10
    Drive - 10
    Recovery - 10
    Focus - 10
    Pump - 8 (most of work was not in the arms)
    Strength - 10 (helped with the extra carbs too)
    Energy - 10
    Taste - 8 I added more water to the CreaDyl and it was much better
    Nasty - >> not sure what this is

Overall - 10 - great workout today, feel like I'm ready to do my Tue workout now

Diet has been considerable varied. I'll get more boring on Mon. Here's what I ate today

1/2 cup Old Fashioned Oats
    2 eggs
    1/4 c Heartland Granola Cereal Lowfat Raisin

390 Cal, 13.5 g fat, 49 g carbs, 19.5 prot

2 1/3 lb Turkey burgers on whole grain buns

580 Cal, 19 g fat, 50 g carbs, 54 prot

#3 - Post workout
    1 1/2 scope Dymatize Iso-100
    159 cal, 0 fat, 1.5 carb, 39 prot

3/4 cup whole grain brown rice
    6 oz grilled chicken breast
    1 c Broccoli & Cauliflower
    20 Almonds

484 cal, 15.5 fat, 31.42 carb, 45 prot

Promax double fudge brownie

290 Cal, 7g fat, 37 g carb, 20g prot (24 sugar)

$6
    1 scope Casein protein
    2 tbsp Jiff Natural Peanut Butter

320 cal, 17g fat, 14 g carb, 31 g prot

Day Total
    2204 cal, 73g fat, 183g carbs, 209g protein
    955 cal burned 90 min weight lifting
    ------------------------------------------
    1249 cal net (not enough to add muscle)

Any comments or adjustments that I should be making are welcome.

Let's hit it hard this week, it's going to be great.
    Rick (dynoweb)

Figured out how to do this. Check this out..

Rick (dynoweb)

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whoopsie on the label!

We will let the plant know!

Just keep the lid on when reading directions
    Psalm 121

Unhappy

Originally Posted by fitnessman View Post
    Just keep the lid on when reading directions
    You got it!

Did tomorrows workout today. Now there's motivation. Today was chest and shoulders. Seemed like a hard working workout that I did in just over an hour. Only burned 600+ calories.

Tried upping my sups to 1.5 srv CreaDyl and 6 NO-Beta. The 10 min pre-cardio warmup seemed like my breathing was more labored at lower cardio rates. Not sure what that means.

It's hard to take the NO-Beta on an empty stomach when you're eating 6 times a day. I took 3 at 10am, ate at 10:15 and took three more at 11:15. My workout started at 11:30. Here's what the workout looked like:

Bench Press - went heavier than last week, thanks Double-T
    95x12, 95x12, 175x10, 185x8, 185x8 (not bad for an old man with a bad shoulder

Inclined DB Press
    30x15, 40x10, 55x4, 50x8, 50x10 - last set lowered the incline

Dips
    55lbx12, 40x10 <-- weight assisted warm-up, 9, 11, 10 <-- body weight

DB Press
    20x15, 20x12, 35x10, 35x8, 35x8 that's all I got to get 8

DB Side Lateral - w/ 2 sec hold at top and slow going down
    12x10, 12x10, 15x7, 15x7, 12x8 --- really wearing out

Gorilla Chin/Crunch - 15 reps
    Declined crunches with 25 lbs DBs - 25 crunches

Felt like a good workout and was pretty tired and pumped when I was done.

Here's a iPhone capture of the pump

Last edited by dynoweb; 08-09-2010 at 03:58 PM.
    Rick (dynoweb)

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    8/10/10 For today's contest, share with us what you like most about your gym, whether that be a commercial gym or your own home gym! Limit of one entry per person, you must be 18 or older to enter, and the winner will receive a tub of Betacene! Tomorrow's winner will be chosen by a random number generator!!!

http://www.********.com/pages/Double...46777872015097

I'm going to list my supplements to get feedback for changes, improvement and or recommendations.

I typically workout at noon.

Breakfast
    multivitamin
    fish oil
    glucosamine, chondroitin

10am - just prior to my morning snack
    3 NO-Beta
    1000 mg CLA
    1000 mg Sesamin

11:45 am - just prior to my workout
    3 NO-Beta

12:00-1:00 during workout
    1.5 Scopes CreaDyl
    5g L-Glutamine
    5g BCAA (2.5g L-Leucine, 1.25g L-Isoleucine, 1.25g L-Valine)

Mid afternoon
    1000 mg CLA
    1000 mg Sesamin

Evening
    multivitamin
    fish oil
    glucosamine, chondroitin
    Last edited by dynoweb; 08-10-2010 at 12:12 PM.
    Rick (dynoweb)

Quick post -

Cardio day
    Treadmill 30 min
    Lap Swimming 20 min

No Sups today

Any comments on my previous post?
    Rick (dynoweb)

BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi buddy, good luck on your transformation. If you need anything lemme know, Subbed and al the best
    Former Bodyspace: Large-n-Brown

Down 80 pounds since august 2008

Follow me as I try to get into Contest Shape for November 30th 2010 at:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126657343

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun
    the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death."

thnx4tryn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnx4tryn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnx4tryn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnx4tryn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnx4tryn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnx4tryn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnx4tryn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnx4tryn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnx4tryn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnx4tryn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnx4tryn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Amazing starting point! Best of luck to you

Originally Posted by thnx4tryn View Post
    Amazing starting point! Best of luck to you
    Thanks
    Rick (dynoweb)

Originally Posted by BigPath View Post
    Hi buddy, good luck on your transformation. If you need anything lemme know, Subbed and al the best
    Another thanks
    Rick (dynoweb)

Today was my leg workout. This is the second week of my Tri-Phase Hypertrophy training which means that I'm doing three sets to failure of each exercise. If I can do 10, I need to increase the weight.

I was pumped going to into the workout. I'm excited about this challenge, busting my tail and my CreaDyl/NO-Beta.

WOW! today I seemed to not be able to lift to failure today. I keep increasing weight and was able to do it just like the lower weight. The sky is the limit. I took 6 tabs of NO-Beta before leaving to go to the gym. While I was there I sipped on two scopes of CreaDyl. This workout made me feel like I've been sluffing off before today.

1. Mood - 10
    2. Alertness - 10
    3. Drive - 10
    4. Recovery - 10
    5. Focus - 10
    6. Pump - 7 - leg day, I don't see much of a pump when I do legs
    7. Strength - 10
    8. Energy - 10
    9. Taste - 7
    10. Nasty - ?
    11. Overall Rating - 10 - what a workout, loved it!

Cardio warmup 10 min

Squats
    65x10, 85x10, 135x10, (155x10, 165x10 - new records and still not at my max)

Stiff Leg Deadlift
    85x15, (105x15, 115x15, 135x12, 155x10 - new records and still haven't found my max)

Leg Extension
    70x10, 90x10, (120x10, 130x10, 140x10, 150x10 - new records and still haven't found my max)

Leg Curl
    50x10, 70x10, 90x10, 90x8, 90x10 - still nursing an ham strain, worked ecentric lifts on injury

Lunges
    3 sets of weighted room walking

Bottom line, that was pure excitement. Loved the workout and want to do it again right now but I know I need time to rest.

Lord please give me patience right now.
    Rick (dynoweb)

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice workout man! And yes, patience is key. Little by little though, you'll get there. Looking back you won't believe where the time went!
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In

Originally Posted by Striver View Post
    In
    Thanks for jumping in, lets get it done.
    Rick (dynoweb)

Focus on Arms and Calves today. In week 2 so it's three working sets of each exercise with two warmups.

Today I took NO-Beta before leaving for the gym and brought the CreaDyl and drank it while I worked out. I usually have it gone before I'm 25% of my way through the workout.

Had two workout partners today and we pushed each other to lift heavier and pushing the pace. Makes it exciting when we see each other trying to outwork everyone else.

Warmup Cardio - 10 min

Barbell Curl - actually I pyramided my weight up using dumpbells today to get us going faster.
    60x10, 60x10, 60x10 - I would increase this since I'm at 10 rep, but I'm still nursing a bicep strain

Close Grip Bench - EZ bar - this gets unstable as the weight gets heavy
    65x15, 85x12, 125x10, 145x10, 155x8

Skull Crusher
    55x15, 55x15, 70x6, 65x10, 65x10

DB Curl
    20x15 25x10 35x5 30x6 30x7 - not much left in the tank for this one

Standing Calf Raise - holding dumbbells
    45x30, 50x30, 80x15

Seated Calf Raise
    220x15, 220x15, 220x15

Abs
    Hanging L for 15 sec
    Hanging knee raises - 20
    Weight declined crunches - 40lb x 30

Dips
    20 non-assisted

Good workout, felt a little DOMS on my chest from the chest workout. I'm taking the next two days off of weights and will be doing just cardio.

Lift hard fellow Double-T'ers
    Rick (dynoweb)

I guess I'm setting my goals too high.

Anyway, today got in a 2 mile run and did a 200m swim. After my workout, I went to the Europa IFBB pro show. There's some serious muscle out there. Heading back to it tomorrow to watch the final judging. If anybody wants to see some of the show, I could post a video on my bodyspace. Just let me know.
    Rick (dynoweb)

BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats so cool that you got to go there! did you learn anything new by talking to the guys out there?
    Former Bodyspace: Large-n-Brown

Down 80 pounds since august 2008

Follow me as I try to get into Contest Shape for November 30th 2010 at:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126657343

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun
    the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death."

Originally Posted by BigPath View Post
    thats so cool that you got to go there! did you learn anything new by talking to the guys out there?
    My most interesting talk was with Derek from Scivation. He's a super nice guy and enjoys helping with diet and routine.

Being there can sure humble you. There are some big guys out there.
    Rick (dynoweb)