3rd pull will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rd pull will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rd pull will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rd pull will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rd pull will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rd pull will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rd pull will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rd pull will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rd pull will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rd pull will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rd pull will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Who said weightlifters don't do curls?

0:41

GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    blasphemy!
    'Prior to the Department of Education, there was no illiteracy'

- Stizzel

chyoly is not very helpful. (-500) chyoly is not very helpful. (-500) chyoly is not very helpful. (-500) chyoly is not very helpful. (-500) chyoly is not very helpful. (-500) chyoly is not very helpful. (-500) chyoly is not very helpful. (-500) chyoly is not very helpful. (-500) chyoly is not very helpful. (-500) chyoly is not very helpful. (-500) chyoly is not very helpful. (-500)
    qiu le broke his elbow in '07, which could explain the curls. also, many of them cite bodybuilding as a hobby.

Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Someone should tell him to stop and point out that you only need strong quads in weightlifting, everything else is useless.

slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I believe broz has recommended curls also, although his prescription was for lifters having elbow issues, and it was low weight high reps (recovery basically).
    Misc Strength Crew
    Russian Program Weightlifting log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=707588271

Registered Nutcase eyeoftheworld's Avatar
    eyeoftheworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeoftheworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeoftheworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeoftheworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeoftheworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeoftheworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeoftheworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeoftheworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeoftheworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeoftheworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeoftheworld will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Squinky View Post
    Someone should tell him to stop and point out that you only need strong quads in weightlifting, everything else is useless.
    This.
    <.<
    >.>

I do curls sometimes, though I'm not much of a lifter.
    Training journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124874941

Olympic weightlifting had made me not only stronger and quicker but also better looking and possibly more well-endowed. See what it can do for you!

slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Klokov does powerlifting style bench, deadlift, squat in the AM, and then the oly lifts in the PM.

He's also the definition of beast mode. Just sayin.
    Misc Strength Crew
    Russian Program Weightlifting log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=707588271

Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by slowman41 View Post
    Klokov does powerlifting style bench, deadlift, squat in the AM, and then the oly lifts in the PM.

He's also the definition of beast mode. Just sayin.
    If Klokov were here with me right now I would slap him in the face. So much potential wasted in these silly "strengthening" exercises.

Cutler and Wolf fan thesouthernson's Avatar
    thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by slowman41 View Post
    I believe broz has recommended curls also, although his prescription was for lifters having elbow issues, and it was low weight high reps (recovery basically).
    Yeah, I'm doing a lot of compound work right now as well, and I will do an arm day for recovery. Also, I've seen Mariusz work arms, so i think guys worrying about strength will still lift them.
    The Iron Godfather

"Some people in the gym ask me if it is healthy what I does, everyday. I laugh at so stupid questions. It is not important that it is healthy to me. It is important that I get big muscles."
    -Markus Ruhl

Bench: 315x3
    Squat: 450x4
    Deadlift: 600x1

PhD in Broscience crackyflipside's Avatar
    crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000)
    An american coach recently went over to watch the Chinese national team train. He said every session they did two bodybuilding movements at the end of the session. On the day he was there he saw them doing wrist curls with a barbell, one-arm presses with the barbell, and some doing back extensions. At the end of the workout and more than 5reps.

I have training hall footage from 2007 worlds. After a very long snatch workout, the Chinese women then do handstand pushups, standing french press with the barbell, and lateral raises with 10k bumper plates. All this extra work was done at the end of the workout and always more than 5reps.

There's training footage of 2008 Chinese men doing a very long snatch workout. At the end of the workout they do sit-ups with a 10k bumper and some are even doing handstands for time.
    Olympic Weightlifting: Cuban Method
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=703396581

Snatch: 97kg
    Clean and jerk: 120kg
    Front squat 160kg
    Back squat: 170kg