vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

chicken breast marinades

I've tried out a couple flavors of newman's own: lemon pepper and roast garlic. pretty good, and it's great to add some variety.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Our family likes to drizzle some Thai sweet chili sauce on our chicken breasts before closing the lid on the George Foreman grill.

Another thing I will put on before cooking is some buffalo wing sauce, like Durkee's or Frank's. Tastes delicious!
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

SixMillionDollarPostman buff_dad_dy's Avatar
    buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buff_dad_dy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like to use a equal part cayenne.black pepper,paprika and cumin combined dry rub. Not a big fan of boneless breasts anymore.I find they lack something.I personally enjoy this dry rub on the bone in breasts i buy.
    Enjoying great genetics since 1969!

wanting the wife to give me that wink just like the Bowflex guys says ;)

My goal is to succeed on My Terms and not to fail on someone elses!

Erected 1969

SpadesOfIndia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpadesOfIndia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpadesOfIndia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpadesOfIndia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpadesOfIndia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpadesOfIndia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpadesOfIndia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpadesOfIndia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpadesOfIndia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpadesOfIndia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpadesOfIndia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by buff_dad_dy View Post
    Not a big fan of boneless breasts anymore.I find they lack something.I personally enjoy this dry rub on the bone in breasts i buy.
    +1.
    I thought I was going crazy. We even bought bone-in breasts and made them boneless ourselves at home. Tasted much better than buying boneless at the store.
    What is this conspiracy?
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    Workout, Eat, Sleep. Repeat!

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Our family likes to drizzle some Thai sweet chili sauce on our chicken breasts before closing the lid on the George Foreman grill.

Another thing I will put on before cooking is some buffalo wing sauce, like Durkee's or Frank's. Tastes delicious!
    i love that stuff. back in the day i liked to dip my fries in it even.
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000)
    try this boys and girls: 2 cups 7-up, 1 cup oil, 1 cup light(low sodium) soy sauce and 1 tsp horseradish powder(if you can find it) I use creamy horseradish. cut breasts into strips andMarinate over nite and barbeque
    until just done(don't overcook)
    currently cutting..... again!!

"most people have absolutely no idea what they're capable of" --me

Registered User White_Chocolate's Avatar
    White_Chocolate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Chocolate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Chocolate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Chocolate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Chocolate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Chocolate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Chocolate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Chocolate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Chocolate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Chocolate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Chocolate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dungeonmistress View Post
    i love that stuff. back in the day i liked to dip my fries in it even.
    I do that too! I love the mix of Frank's hot sauce & ketchup for my fries ... even pizza tastes great with this stuff!

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up moist chicken

This rocks.......Take yogurt, hot peppers,olive oil, lemon juice and rind,salt, pepper....Chicken is moist.....If you grill...oil the rack.......nom nom nom......Self
    Last edited by selffirst; 11-10-2009 at 12:27 AM. Reason: mispelling
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

ABseadog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

grilled chicken

1lb chicken
    1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
    1/4 cup of good beer ( Samuel Adams)
    spices:
    black pepper
    sea salt
    fresh ground cumin
    red pepper flakes
    basil
    oregano

Rub spices on to chicken then dump the left over in a freezer bag. Ad the wet ingredients and chicken to the freezer bag and let sit at least 1 hour in the fridge.

Fire up the grill on HI! (My temp gets to like 500 to 550 so you may need a few more minutes at the end depending on thickness)

Put chicken on the grill flip after 1 min on each side.
    then flip after 2 min on each side
    then flip after 3 min on each side.

Test chicken should be done and very juicy.

Enjoy.

billrich210 is just really nice. (+1000) billrich210 is just really nice. (+1000) billrich210 is just really nice. (+1000) billrich210 is just really nice. (+1000) billrich210 is just really nice. (+1000) billrich210 is just really nice. (+1000) billrich210 is just really nice. (+1000) billrich210 is just really nice. (+1000) billrich210 is just really nice. (+1000) billrich210 is just really nice. (+1000) billrich210 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I try to find a bbq sauce with the lowest amount of carbs, cut it 50/50 with water, add pepper garlic and onion powder, poured over chicken and put it in the fridge until after work. Then bake the chicken (any bone-in cut) uncovered in the sauce for an hour at 350, or until done. I eat this at least twice a week.
    Strength and wisdom are not opposing values.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've started using a pinch of turmeric + pinch of ground black pepper + enough olive oil to coat two large chicken breasts. I don't marinade, just mix the stuff up and dip each breast in the bowl to get a good coating. Throw on the grill.

Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

If you can excuse a younger guy for posting...

I do a lot of crockpot chicken bulk cooks. Quite often its stuff like Franks, Lawry's marinades, etc. but my most recent is my current favorite.

Im a huge fan of turkey, especially the near skin when its really juicy...yum. Chicken that tastes like that? I take 4lbs of boneless, 4 packets of low sodium turkey gravy powder, and 4 cups water. Mix the gravy and water, add chicken, marinade overnight, slow cook 6+ hours on low (on my crockpot anyway). Remove meat and store.

Gives me a few days worth of JUICY soft turkey-ish chicken.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you know anyone in Hawaii (or might even be orderable online I dont know my mom sends to us) They have a sauce called Hulli Hulli sauce i might have spelled it wrong its incredible on everything chicken pork you name it BBq with it and enjoy

soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd thought I tried it all, and then I realized that NOTHING can truly cover up the grossness of chicken breast. I choke it down occasionally, if I'm out of other lean protein sources, but can I just say "blech"!

Kudos to all of you who've eaten it for years and still love it! Is this off topic? Did I rant? Sorry. I just wish I could love it...
    Live life, lift heavy and be happy..Oh! And BSavage too!
    ~Angimal

Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulewhipper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bigvin73 View Post
    If you know anyone in Hawaii (or might even be orderable online I dont know my mom sends to us) They have a sauce called Hulli Hulli sauce i might have spelled it wrong its incredible on everything chicken pork you name it BBq with it and enjoy
    This is great stuff. Spent 2 years in Hawaii years ago, I forgot all about this delicious stuff.

http://www.hawaiianfoodonline.com/bl...ustomer-input/

http://www.hawaiiankinestuff.com/hulihulisauce.html
    If my mind can conceive it and my heart believes it, I will achieve it

tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome thread, it made me hungry.
    I like Newmans Own as well. Anything to get away from just plain ole chicken breast!

bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mulewhipper View Post
    This is great stuff. Spent 2 years in Hawaii years ago, I forgot all about this delicious stuff.

http://www.hawaiianfoodonline.com/bl...ustomer-input/

http://www.hawaiiankinestuff.com/hulihulisauce.html
    The Hawaiikine brand is good I have used it myself. Hell i have used it on pork and burger as well love the stuff

vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've got to try the crockpot bulk cooking. I only have so much time to futz around in the kitchen and some recipes sound pretty involved.

Originally Posted by IrishPilot View Post
    I do a lot of crockpot chicken bulk cooks. Quite often its stuff like Franks, Lawry's marinades, etc. but my most recent is my current favorite.

Im a huge fan of turkey, especially the near skin when its really juicy...yum. Chicken that tastes like that? I take 4lbs of boneless, 4 packets of low sodium turkey gravy powder, and 4 cups water. Mix the gravy and water, add chicken, marinade overnight, slow cook 6+ hours on low (on my crockpot anyway). Remove meat and store.

Gives me a few days worth of JUICY soft turkey-ish chicken.

atrain224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atrain224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atrain224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atrain224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atrain224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atrain224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atrain224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atrain224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atrain224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atrain224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atrain224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm too chicken (Ha!) to use marinades on my chicken breasts bacause so many are loaded with added sugars and carbs. Any ideas for a low-sugar, low-carb marinade?

C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by atrain224 View Post
    I'm too chicken (Ha!) to use marinades on my chicken breasts bacause so many are loaded with added sugars and carbs. Any ideas for a low-sugar, low-carb marinade?
    Yep, in fact mine is so good you would think it's illegal. I make an all natural marinade for my chicken that's fantastic. It's best cooked on the grill IMO, but broiled, or baked is great as well. You can even stir fry in a little olive oil if you choose.

Mix the following:

3/4 cup Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
    1/2 cup Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
    1/4 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
    1/2 Medium Size Onion fine chopped
    3 Cloves Garlic fine chopped
    1/2 Tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
    1/2 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
    2 Tbs Virgin Olive Oil

Combine all ingredients with Chicken in a Zip Lock bag and refrigerate for 4-hours minimum to 8-hours maximum. I'll typically turn the grill up full and cook about 7 minutes per side. Fast Cooked at High Heat will trap in the moisture! I personally like to serve it with Brown Rice topped with Salsa & Low Sodium/Low Fat Black Beans.

Leftovers heat up great as well! Give it a shot, you'll be glad you did!
    Enjoy ...
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 25

atrain224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atrain224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atrain224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atrain224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atrain224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atrain224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atrain224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atrain224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atrain224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atrain224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atrain224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by C5VetteLS1 View Post
    Yep, in fact mine is so good you would think it's illegal. I make an all natural marinade for my chicken that's fantastic. It's best cooked on the grill IMO, but broiled, or baked is great as well. You can even stir fry in a little olive oil if you choose.

Mix the following:

3/4 cup Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
    1/2 cup Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
    1/4 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
    1/2 Medium Size Onion fine chopped
    3 Cloves Garlic fine chopped
    1/2 Tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
    1/2 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
    2 Tbs Virgin Olive Oil

Combine all ingredients with Chicken in a Zip Lock bag and refrigerate for 4-hours minimum to 8-hours maximum. I'll typically turn the grill up full and cook about 7 minutes per side. Fast Cooked at High Heat will trap in the moisture! I personally like to serve it with Brown Rice topped with Salsa & Low Sodium/Low Fat Black Beans.

Leftovers heat up great as well! Give it a shot, you'll be glad you did!
    Enjoy ...
    Excellent! I'll give it a go and let you know. Thanks man!

trans4mation has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trans4mation has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trans4mation has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trans4mation has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trans4mation has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trans4mation has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trans4mation has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trans4mation has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trans4mation has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trans4mation has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trans4mation has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I had to quit using my George Foreman to grill chicken breasts. We either bake them or grill them. The George was drying the meat out so bad it was like eating cardboard......

Originally Posted by trans4mation View Post
    I had to quit using my George Foreman to grill chicken breasts. We either bake them or grill them. The George was drying the meat out so bad it was like eating cardboard......
    Ha! Was that with or without marinade, or maybe it made no difference - chicken in, cardboard out.

Registered User DeathtoToasters's Avatar
    DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000) DeathtoToasters is just really nice. (+1000)
    To marinade......do you basically soak the meat in a bag with the stuff OR just brush it on while cooking? Which way works best?

C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DeathtoToasters View Post
    To marinade......do you basically soak the meat in a bag with the stuff OR just brush it on while cooking? Which way works best?
    Brushing on while cooking would be basting or glazing, marinade is soaking the meat for a period of time. Marinade works best IMO.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 25

JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just use a little salt and peppa, and olive oil with minced garlic. Throw about four into the NuWave oven and it tastes great. Much better than the George Forman IMO.

BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I do not eat boneless skinless breasts...matter of fact I recently switched to legs and thighs.

There is no reason to substitute white meat for dark meat unless you are cutting for a comp. I can still lose weight eating thighs and legs. I am a legs and @$$ man more so than a breast man too.
    "The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work."-T. Edison-

"Governments should also decrease the role of economists - they're no more reliable than astrologers, and they do more damage."-N. Taleb-

"A fundamental characteristic of our economy is that the financial system swings between robustness and fragility, and these swings are an integral part of the process that generates business cycles."-H. Minsky-

JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am a leg man as well

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jon Cole's Gym: '79 - '85
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9275071&d=1603917754

KyleBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleBear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Some great ideas here. Thanks. Here is a Lime Cilantro marinade. I generally serve the chicken with plantains that are sprayed with olive oil and oven baked until browned and chewy. <droool>

1 cup lime juice
    1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
    1/2 onion, chopped
    2 cloves garlic
    1 teaspoons cumin
    1 teaspoon salt
    1 teaspoon pepper
    4 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro