BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000)

Ifbb Pro Knowledge

I'm not saying any of you are liars but how exactly do you seem to know so much about what each pro is taking as far as drugs are concerned? How is it that some of you seem to know these guys on a personal level? How do you seem to know so much about them? I'm just curious.
    I feel sorry for all those liars out there.

ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IFBB and knowledge........arent those two statements an oxymoron?
    The goal of bodybuilding is not to be in competition with others, rather, to be in competition with oneself. We are all dealt a different set of circumstances and the true test of a champion is making the most of the situation you are faced with.

$-=SeAn NaL=-$ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) $-=SeAn NaL=-$ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Ifbb Pro Knowledge

Originally posted by BigGunns
    I'm not saying any of you are liars but how exactly do you seem to know so much about what each pro is taking as far as drugs are concerned? How is it that some of you seem to know these guys on a personal level? How do you seem to know so much about them? I'm just curious.
    Yeah I was wondering the same thing. I'm not saying you guys are wrong but how do you know that Ronnie juices the most? How do you know what all these guys are taking??
    -=Pain is weakness leaving the body=-

GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Read...
    ...Loved by many, hated by few...

Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by ntrlmuscle
    IFBB and knowledge........arent those two statements an oxymoron?
    Haha.

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    first of all.... we know they are on roids... secondly.... we can tell who uses the most by certain signs on their body. many pros will tell the truth about what they take and what others take... priest is one of them.... i have met many pros on a personal level and have talks about this very subject.