Thread: A few questions

Tiburon17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiburon17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiburon17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiburon17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiburon17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiburon17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiburon17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiburon17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiburon17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiburon17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiburon17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

A few questions

I started training WL a while ago, but think I jumped into it too quickly (5/6 days a week, heavy sessions, lots of BS/FS and olympic lifts/accessory work). Its a shame as I had a great gym with lifting platform and good lifters to train with. Anyway, life has changed and I've ended up in London. Which I suppose brings me to a few questions:

1) Does anyone know of any good WL gyms around north London?

2) Can anyone recommend some basic exercises to increase flexibility? At set-up I can't get my ass close enough to the ground while keeping heels on the floor, and it therefore makes me start off in a bad position so my chest tends to drop and I lose the bar forward on the clean. I need to be increase my flexibility to keep my chest up in the bottom position.

3) My issues with my last attempt at OL were my knees and shoulders. Shoulders primarily from the jerk, and knees from all the deep squatting. Can anyone recommend a way for me to avoid this again? I'm thinking it may be a flexibility issue again.

4) Since I've taken a fairly decent break from lifting I want to get back into it properly. WL is my passion in the strength world, and I would LOVE to be able to do it up to a good, competitive standard. While I'm lifting at a slightly dodgy gym (no bumper plates or platform, think standard rubbish gym) can anyone recommend a decent routine? I'm looking to train around 4/5 days a week or so. I'm currently focusing on squats, DL, push press, a few olympic movements (light) and some basic assistance stuff.

Many thanks for any help!