PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Does the fat stay off after ephedrine/EC?

My friend has been really interested in ephedrine lately, especially after I told him I used it to cut off some fat really fast between bulk cycles.

Though I can't really vouch for it's long term effects because I would always bulk afterwards (and put on weight again of course). There are few journals on here and a few people who vouch for it, but no one really talks about it in the long run.

I'm kind of wondering that if it gives you a little boost, then you stop taking it when you hit your goal but eat the same that your weight might jump again since that boost is gone.

Do you find that you put on a little fat after discontinuing EC even though you didn't up your calories?
    ≡nlightenment €rew

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It will go back on because your diet sucks not because a rebound effect of the product.
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SPACECLOWN View Post
    It will go back on because your diet sucks not because a rebound effect of the product.
    Yep

Since E/C works without a change in diet people tend to be kind of stupid about it.Say you weigh 200 pounds. You start taking E/C and your metabolic rate increases, so you lose 5 pounds, yet you continue to eat as if you were a 200 pound person. Obviously, since E/C has been the only factor in your weight loss, as soon as you stop taking it your weight will go back to 200 pounds.

If on the other hand you reduce your caloric intake to suit your new bodyweight, then you will not add it back on. Really simple stuff.