acz310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acz310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acz310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acz310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acz310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acz310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acz310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acz310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acz310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acz310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) acz310 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I need a boxing workout!

I just bought a boxing/speed bag setup but I'm not to sure what to do. I mean I throw punches at it but are there any specific websites that show you good combos and the right way to punch? I'm doing this for cardio but I still want to do it right.

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by acz310
    I just bought a boxing/speed bag setup but I'm not to sure what to do. I mean I throw punches at it but are there any specific websites that show you good combos and the right way to punch? I'm doing this for cardio but I still want to do it right.
    Bas Rutten's Mixed Martial Arts Workout

Here is a link: http://www.basrutten.tv/

The workouts are a lot more fun if you do them on a heavy bag or better yet, have a partner hold thai pads or focus mitts and bang away. You really have to react quickly when he shouts out the combos. At first you won't be able to keep up but later on you'll get the hang of it. His all-round fighting workout is probably the hardest conditioning workout you will ever do. Add focus mitts or thai pads to it and you'll have the conditioning of a professional fighter.

The sprawling is brutal. Bas will shout out "defense" and you will sprawl. There will be times when you are just waiting for the 2 or 3 minute round to end so you can catch your breath. Once your conditioning level is high, Bas asks you to do exercises during your 1 minute rest period.

With that said, Bas has a boxing workout CD, as well.

Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Briggsy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    personally i find the best boxing instruction and information website availiable is rossboxing.com . Ross is a decent bloke and he has demonstrations of each invidual boxing exercise and move.

best tip i was ever given for hitting the bag was to treat it as if it was your opponent. Feint, slip and constantly change your body position as you hit it and never ever drop your hands. Remember you will fight how you train so never forget defence or lose respect for the bag.

good luck hombre'

BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BasRutten is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    BasRutten rocks!!! Ross boxing rules! both guys promote mainly body weight exercises and you can learn a ton from both sources but just remember one thing...never learn from only one source, get as much info on a topic as you can you may like one thing more then another and at the very least youll learn and know alot more, take care and good luck man