Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Unregistered Cruiser InfiniteGaijin's Avatar
    InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Sorry man, the meat was me I needed to meet my protein requirements for the day and I was getting desperate if it makes you feel any better it tasted really great and juicy. Don't know who stole your other stuff thou
    "In the end, we're all just chalk lines on the sidewalk, drawn only to be washed away, and in the time I've been given, I am what I am"

Starting Weight: 280lbs+ (PR 310lbs)
    Halfway Point: 230lbs [X]
    Almost There: 200lbs [ ]
    End Goal Weight: 180lbs [ ]

*Sick of Being Fat Crew*
    *Full Body Crew*

Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just lmao at anyone saying that breaking into a home doesnt warrent murder -- of course it does.

You break into my home and I will blow your brains out. Simple as that. To think otherwise makes you a literal cuck. You're just going to stand there while he rapes your wife/daughter?

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Jeffbrah View Post
    Just lmao at anyone saying that breaking into a home doesnt warrent murder -- of course it does.

You break into my home and I will blow your brains out. Simple as that. To think otherwise makes you a literal cuck. You're just going to stand there while he rapes your wife/daughter?
    Good heavens, calm down. I bet you love Affliction and those shirts that say chit like "These colors don't run" don't you *******?
    Train hard, train smart, have fun!

"I'm not autistic- I'm ARTISTIC." - etet1919

Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Obviously not a ******* if I'm talking about wife/daughter. Just lmao at you trying to be edgy lmao

PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    note to self:
    acquire weaponry in 2018
    bo staff at minimum

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rubbish OP

16.75" of Clive wannabe natypes's Avatar
    natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    Good heavens, calm down. I bet you love Affliction and those shirts that say chit like "These colors don't run" don't you *******?
    No you dumb kunt. If someone comes into my house not knowing, or CARING, if I'm inside they should die. You're clueless I swear. These fuks don't care about you being there or not, if you're there they'll rape you or beat you. You snowflakes that have never experienced crime are pathetic.

And I have never owned an affliction shirt. I am just aware of what this world is REALLY full of and haven't lived a sheltered life.
    You are the only problem you will ever have and YOU are the only solution.

Car Crew
    Only misc 8-5 crew M-F
    Android Crew
    Indie Music Crew
    Black girl magic crew
    Home chef crew
    Warzone 2 crew
    FJB

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by natypes View Post
    No you dumb kunt. If someone comes into my house not knowing, or CARING, if I'm inside they should die. You're clueless I swear. These fuks don't care about you being there or not, if you're there they'll rape you or beat you. You snowflakes that have never experienced crime are pathetic.

And I have never owned an affliction shirt. I am just aware of what this world is REALLY full of and haven't lived a sheltered life.
    Dude. The OP was talking about having fukking mayonnaise and beans stolen. Pardon me for lol'ing at some tough guy going off about shooting some *******s up ON THE INTERNET.

Jesus Christ, never liked you as a mod and you're even worse now.

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    whats going on in this thre... AW ****TT
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sure they stole frozen meat or the freezer door was just open? For some reason people still hide cash in the freeza yet everyone knows so it the first place that gets checked

More than likely drug addicts, i got broken in to years back, the freezer door being open was the reason i knew something was up when i walked in, stole 2 laptops and gfs jewlery
    Apparently then ended up catching them not sure what happened to them but not long ago got a check from the state government after they finished paying their fine, was only like $1200 but was better than nothing considering both laptops and jewelry was replaced by insurance
    Last edited by infinityplus1; 12-23-2017 at 04:55 PM.
    Now 235 is what I'm benching, but nowadays it's still not enough - ICE CUBE

natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    Dude. The OP was talking about having fukking mayonnaise and beans stolen. Pardon me for lol'ing at some tough guy going off about shooting some *******s up ON THE INTERNET.

Jesus Christ, never liked you as a mod and you're even worse now.
    You think I give a fuk? lol. Did it appear that I ever gave a fuk about that? lol Oohhh let me follow the rules more than you b/c I'm better than you. Only pathetic-ly insecure people feel that following rules makes them better. And that was misc modding to a 'T' at that time. Losers irl.

It's not about what is stolen but the fact that they don't respect your house at all. If you're ok with that, fine, you're part of the problem.

Car Crew
    Only misc 8-5 crew M-F
    Android Crew
    Indie Music Crew
    Black girl magic crew
    Home chef crew
    Warzone 2 crew
    FJB

WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100)
    LOL @ killing somebody over some stolen food and a TV. How small is your penor brah?

Yes, only you know what the world is REALLY like. God help us, where would we be without the bastion of knowledge that is natypes lmao.

soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP probably ate all his parents food so now they can't make christmas dinner, trying to pull a fast one.

xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brozart View Post
    post their usernames and i'll neg them
    such is life in murrca

-they stole mayonnaise and beans
    -murder them
    lold hard

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You think I give a fuk? lol. Did it appear that I ever gave a fuk about that? lol Oohhh let me follow the rules more than you b/c I'm better than you. Only pathetic-ly insecure people feel that following rules makes them better. And that was misc modding to a 'T' at that time. Losers irl.

It's not about what is stolen but the fact that they don't respect your house at all. If you're ok with that, fine, you're part of the problem.
    only pathetically under-educated *******s with microdinks can't spell pathetically (and want to murder people who disrespect their mayonnaise)
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

Originally Posted by WanderinMiscer View Post
    LOL @ killing somebody over some stolen food and a TV. How small is your penor brah?

Yes, only you know what the world is REALLY like. God help us, where would we be without the bastion of knowledge that is natypes lmao.
    You're just mad I negged you earlier lol. You're not 47 either lol. You don't 'get it' enough to be 47.

Car Crew
    Only misc 8-5 crew M-F
    Android Crew
    Indie Music Crew
    Black girl magic crew
    Home chef crew
    Warzone 2 crew
    FJB

only pathetically under-educated *******s with microdinks can't spell pathetically (and want to murder people who disrespect their mayonnaise)
    You're from Aus. You don't even count you Kangaroo fuker you. Go have a barbie and fuk out of here. lol Thinking you know about other cultures.

Car Crew
    Only misc 8-5 crew M-F
    Android Crew
    Indie Music Crew
    Black girl magic crew
    Home chef crew
    Warzone 2 crew
    FJB

letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Land of peace and prosperity
    go no contact NOW

xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xtrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're from Aus. You don't even count you Kangaroo fuker you. Go have a barbie and fuk out of here. lol Thinking you know about other cultures.
    You would actually kill someone for stealing your frozen meat and mayonnaise?

WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100) WanderinMiscer is not very well liked. (-100)
    You're just mad I negged you earlier lol. You're not 47 either lol. You don't 'get it' enough to be 47.
    I haven't checked my CP all day lmao.

You're right, I'm not 47.

I'd beat the **** out of anybody who broke into my home. But you're willing to murder people without discretion. You seem to be extremely mentally disturbed, and I would recommend seeing a psychiatrist before you end up killing an innocent man. That or you're just another everyday internet tough guy.
    Last edited by WanderinMiscer; 12-23-2017 at 05:10 PM.

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    continuing to demonstrate your formidable intellect, just lol @ u.

have lived in a few different countries, murrca included, and guarantee i know more about different cultures than you, you stupid aggressive fat *******

ps. would rather fuk a nice lean kangaroo than the fat animals you call females in your country, just lol
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

Originally Posted by xtrah View Post

Opinion:invalid

You know nothing about grown up life yet.

Car Crew
    Only misc 8-5 crew M-F
    Android Crew
    Indie Music Crew
    Black girl magic crew
    Home chef crew
    Warzone 2 crew
    FJB

MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Srs, you def should be armed with at least a couple of ARs, Glocks (19, 17, or 34), and possibly one 12g (Mossberg 590A1 or Remington 870P). Some crackhead or UY comes in trying to make a sandwich you gotta handle it.

ETA:
    Has nothing at all to do with what they are trying to take. And it isn't indiscriminate, it's the result of them having broken into your home.
    MFC

drum, it holds fifty, uh

Holy chit man. My baiting skills are like a solid 2 on a 0-10 scale but you just bumped me up to a strong 3.50

At this point I can't even tell if you're joking or not, either way this was fun srs. See you around, *******.

N = R * fp * ne * fl * fi tank2003's Avatar
    tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    such is life in murrca

-they stole mayonnaise and beans
    -murder them
    you ever encountered a crack head when they are geeked out on that chit? They will stab you and not even know that they did it
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.” - The Nameless City by HP Lovecraft
    "The higher the prevalence of infectious diseases the higher the probability of totalitarian political attitudes."
    -Dr. Jordan Peterson Sept 2017
    "The search for a moral equivalent of war continues to define American Liberalism to this day."

soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You kill them for breaking into your fukin house. You gonna stop and ask them what they are doing there? Maybe if you offer them a meat and mayo sandwich they'll leave.

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuking loling at the comments in this thread.

I had a neighbor who was like 50-60 years old (and used to be a cop mind you) break into my apartment when he was drunk/high and steal some mustard and sausages. This was during college circa 2010. I kid you not, 100% srs story.

I wasn't home at the time but I wouldn't shoot him for that if I were home. The funny part is I didn't know it was him so for a while we were trying to figure out if we lost our mind or if someone actually robbed ONLY our fridge. Just LMAO.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So they stole frozen meat, mayo, beans, and wine.

In my opinion, this person knew what he was doing.

Brb I'm going to steal these electronics anyway, might as well grab some food with it.

My first suspect would be the last hungry non-resident that was in their house.

Originally Posted by tank2003 View Post
    you ever encountered a crack head when they are geeked out on that chit? They will stab you and not even know that they did it
    No, he's a clueless child. He has no idea. I know 1000 people that would fuk him in the ass and take his xmas presents. These snowflakes are so funny. They watch the news and think they know shyt. lol

Car Crew
    Only misc 8-5 crew M-F
    Android Crew
    Indie Music Crew
    Black girl magic crew
    Home chef crew
    Warzone 2 crew
    FJB

Originally Posted by tank2003 View Post
    Imma edit this post before I get banned
    Last edited by WanderinMiscer; 12-23-2017 at 05:13 PM.