Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Will Sony make a Playstation 4?

no nothug but xbox **** all over sony when the 360 came out, and sony is STILL making a loss on every system sold, do you think they'll make a PS4?

in b4 rrod

Working To Fat Jacked Marcoccia's Avatar
    Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha saying 360 is better than PS3 makes me laugh

InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm sure they will. The losses for the PS3 units will be handsomely offset with winning the HD format war.
    Heads or Tails

bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigbadboi69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Marcoccia View Post
    better online capabilities (you get what you pay for , PSN is a complete cluster**** and yes I do have a ps3 )

better overall GUI experience

better exclusives

plus i know a few people that USED to be all over the ps3's nuts, then they got a 360 and no longer play their ps

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Marcoccia View Post
    They each have benefits.

PS3's exclusives are pretty great.. and bluray.. I need to get one BUT for overall gaming.. xbox all the way, online is better, controller is better... my boner is better when i'm on xbox
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bigbadboi69 View Post
    better online capabilities (you get what you pay for , PSN is a complete cluster**** and yes I do have a ps3 )

better exclusives

plus i know a few people that USED to be all over the ps3's nuts, then they got a 360 and no longer play their ps
    not really it's fine

notsureifsrs..killzone 2, uncharted 2, gt5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 360 graphics

the best exclusive on 360 is now on ps3..fail

all 2 ***gots from black ops thread? mkay..just because treyarch doesnt know how to develop games for ps3..

Thread Killer PRO freddy kruger's Avatar
    freddy kruger is just really nice. (+1000) freddy kruger is just really nice. (+1000) freddy kruger is just really nice. (+1000) freddy kruger is just really nice. (+1000) freddy kruger is just really nice. (+1000) freddy kruger is just really nice. (+1000) freddy kruger is just really nice. (+1000) freddy kruger is just really nice. (+1000) freddy kruger is just really nice. (+1000) freddy kruger is just really nice. (+1000) freddy kruger is just really nice. (+1000)
    ps3 exclusives worth a mention...? most have been utter diasspointments. GT5 for example. Resistance was pretty good but that was a launch title. Everything good is pretty much across all platforms anyway.

They will milk the ps3 for a long time before they see a need for a next gen system. It has Bluray and the graphics are good enough. Its hard to see what the next step would have to be since the ps3 covers the bases.

Registered User Shattering Fast's Avatar
    Shattering Fast is just really nice. (+1000) Shattering Fast is just really nice. (+1000) Shattering Fast is just really nice. (+1000) Shattering Fast is just really nice. (+1000) Shattering Fast is just really nice. (+1000) Shattering Fast is just really nice. (+1000) Shattering Fast is just really nice. (+1000) Shattering Fast is just really nice. (+1000) Shattering Fast is just really nice. (+1000) Shattering Fast is just really nice. (+1000) Shattering Fast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by freddy kruger View Post
    ps3 exclusives worth a mention...? most have been utter diasspointments. GT5 for example. Resistance was pretty good but that was a launch title. Everything good is pretty much across all platforms anyway.

They will milk the ps3 for a long time before they see a need for a next gen system. It has Bluray and the graphics are good enough. Its hard to see what the next step would have to be since the ps3 covers the bases.
    not sure if srs.

to answer op, yes sony will make a ps4.

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

better exclusives

I am loling so hard. I haven't turned my failbox on since I bought it; completely serious. "better" online capabilities? lmao, better gui lmao, better exclusives LMAO. You need to get your facts straight kid. Everyone I know that is a failbox fanboy has gone through 2 or 3 of them, pieces of ****.
    "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" - Plantation Joe Biden

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!

gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    3D Dot Game Heroes
    A
    Afrika (video game)
    Agent (video game)
    Amphibian Man (video game)
    Another Century's Episode: R
    Ape Escape Fury! Fury!
    Aqua Vita (video game)
    Aquanaut's Holiday: Hidden Memories
    Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel
    Astro Tripper
    Atelier Rorona: Alchemist of Arland
    Atelier Totori: Alchemist of Arland 2
    B
    Battle Tanks
    Blast Factor
    Bleach: Soul Ignition
    Boku no Natsuyasumi 3
    Bomberman Ultra
    Brave Arms
    Buzz!: Quiz TV
    C
    Calling All Cars!
    Cash Guns Chaos
    Catan (2008 video game)
    Comet Crash
    Crash Commando
    Cuboid (video game)
    D
    Dark Mist
    Dead Nation
    Demon's Souls
    Derby Time Online
    .detuned
    Digger HD
    Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice
    Disgaea 4
    E
    Echochrome II
    Eight Days
    Elefunk
    Ember (video game)
    Everybody's Golf 5
    Explodemon
    The Eye of Judgment
    Eyedentify
    EyeToy (video game series)
    F
    Fat Princess
    Feel Ski
    The Fight: Lights Out
    Final Fantasy Versus XIII
    Flower (video game)
    Folklore (video game)
    Formula One Championship Edition
    G
    Genji: Days of the Blade
    The Getaway (video game sequel)
    God of War III
    Gran Turismo 5
    Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
    Gran Turismo HD Concept
    GTI Club+: Rally Côte d'Azur
    H
    Haze (video game)
    Heavenly Sword
    Heavy Rain
    PlayStation Move Heroes
    High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition
    High Velocity Bowling
    H cont.
    Hustle Kings
    Hyperballoid HD
    Hyperdimension Neptunia
    I
    Infamous (video game)
    Infamous (series)
    Infamous 2
    Initial D Extreme Stage
    J
    Joe Danger
    Journey (video game)
    K
    Katamari Forever
    Killzone 2
    Killzone 3
    Kung Fu Rider
    Kung-Fu Live
    L
    Lair (video game)
    The Last Guardian
    The Last Guy
    Last Rebellion
    Linger in Shadows
    LittleBigPlanet
    LittleBigPlanet 2
    LocoRoco Cocoreccho
    M
    MLB 11: The Show
    MAG (video game)
    Magic Orbz
    Mahjong Taikai IV
    Mainichi Issho
    Makai Wars
    Malicious (video game)
    Megazone 23: Aoi Garland
    Mesmerize (video game)
    Metal Gear Online
    Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
    Misato Katsuragi's Reporting Plan
    Mist of Chaos
    Miyasato Miyoshi Kyoudai Naizou: Sega Golf Club
    Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire
    Monster Madness: Grave Danger
    MotorStorm
    MotorStorm: Apocalypse
    MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
    Mushroom Wars
    N
    Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
    Ni-Oh (video game)
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
    Novastrike
    Nucleus (video game)
    O
    Operation Creature Feature
    P
    PachiPara DL Hyper Sea Story In Karibu
    Pain (video game)
    PixelJunk Eden
    PixelJunk Racers
    PixelJunk Shooter
    Planet Minigolf
    Poncotsu Roman Daikatsugeki Bumpy Trot 2
    Pro Yakyuu Spirits 6
    The Punisher: No Mercy
    R
    Railfan: Chicago Transit Authority Brown Line
    Railfan: Taiwan High Speed Rail
    Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
    Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
    R cont.
    Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
    Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
    Resistance 2
    Resistance 3
    Resistance: Fall of Man
    Retro/Grade
    Ridge Racer 7
    Ryū ga Gotoku Of the End
    Ryū ga Gotoku Kenzan!
    S
    SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation
    Savage Moon
    Shiki-Tei
    The Shoot
    SingStar (PlayStation 3)
    SingStar Dance
    SingStar Guitar
    Siren: Blood Curse
    Sky Blue (PlayStation 3)
    Sky Diving (video game)
    Smash Cars (video game)
    Snakeball
    SOCOM 4
    Sodium (PlayStation Home)
    Sorcery (video game)
    Spelunker HD
    Sports Champions
    Start the Party
    Super Rub 'a' Dub
    Supercar Challenge
    Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars
    T
    TV Superstars
    Tales of Xillia
    Tears to Tiara
    Time Crisis: Razing Storm
    Tokyo Jungle
    Topatoi
    Tori-Emaki
    Toy Home
    Trash Panic
    The Trials of Topoq
    Trinity Universe (video game)
    Trinity: Souls of Zill O’ll
    Twisted Metal (2011 video game)
    U
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
    Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
    Under Siege (2010 video game)
    Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom
    V
    Valkyria Chronicles
    Virtua Tennis 4
    W
    Wakeboarding HD
    Wangan Midnight (video game)
    Warhawk (2007 video game)
    White Knight Chronicles
    White Knight Chronicles (series)
    White Knight Chronicles 2
    Wipeout HD
    X
    Xevious Resurrection
    Y
    Yakuza 3
    Yakuza 4
    Yamasa Digi World DX
    Z
    Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 4: Summer Memories

Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000) Boatski is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sony is no longer losing $ on the newest ps3. it'll be 5 years before we see any new consoles
    Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.

Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They're already working on the PS4. If you google it there's a few articles about it and some concept pics.

UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i used to partake in these bitch arguments on which is better. Now i just sit back and laugh at tards that fight over the internet about consoles as if it's their livelyhood
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
    -Henry Rollins

DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sony started making profit since they cut the price in 2009, very misinformed you are

and saying xbox exclusives are better makes you look retarded

also, sony has been here way longer than ms in console business lol at them backing out

this is a troll topic

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ps3 has better exclusives, but the 360 wins overall with the Xbox Live experience.
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yes sony will make a PS4, the question is, when?
    "my friends wont always be there but the iron will" -teen misc

SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Of course there will be a PSQuartro but I doubt it will be here in 2012 like the trend dictates.

Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    honestly, making a ps4/xboxwhatever would be unprofitabel for both parties. Too much technology and not enought profit at this point.
    Canucks/Chiefs/Jays/Raps

Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000)
    obviously they will make some new gaming console. idk whether or not it will be called ps4 or not but srsly any of you think were guna be playing ps3 in 2020?
    eventually it will happen.. when is the real question

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cncman View Post
    I am loling so hard. I haven't turned my failbox on since I bought it; completely serious. "better" online capabilities? lmao, better gui lmao, better exclusives LMAO. You need to get your facts straight kid. Everyone I know that is a failbox fanboy has gone through 2 or 3 of them, pieces of ****.
    "I bought an Xbox360 and never turned it on, PS3 is better"

wut?
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

Everready has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Everready has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Everready has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Everready has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Everready has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Everready has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Everready has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Everready has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Everready has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Everready has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Everready has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    excellent troll OP, almost had me.

Originally Posted by Mac_xX View Post
    honestly, making a ps4/xboxwhatever would be unprofitabel for both parties. Too much technology and not enought profit at this point.
    hey assclown i heard you wanted to see the list again

3D Dot Game Heroes
    A
    Afrika (video game)
    Agent (video game)
    Ape Escape Fury! Fury!
    Aqua Vita (video game)
    Astro Tripper
    B
    Battle Tanks
    Blast Factor
    Boku no Natsuyasumi 3
    Bomberman Ultra
    Brave Arms
    C
    Calling All Cars!
    Cash Guns Chaos
    Catan (2008 video game)
    Comet Crash
    Crash Commando
    Cuboid (video game)
    D
    Dark Mist
    Dead Nation
    Demon's Souls
    Derby Time Online
    .detuned
    Digger HD
    Disgaea 4
    E
    Echochrome II
    Eight Days
    Elefunk
    Ember (video game)
    Everybody's Golf 5
    Explodemon
    The Eye of Judgment
    Eyedentify
    F
    Fat Princess
    Feel Ski
    Flower (video game)
    Folklore (video game)
    G
    God of War III
    Gran Turismo 5
    Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
    Gran Turismo HD Concept
    H
    Haze (video game)
    Heavenly Sword
    Heavy Rain
    PlayStation Move Heroes
    High Velocity Bowling
    H cont.
    Hustle Kings
    Hyperballoid HD
    Hyperdimension Neptunia
    I
    Infamous (video game)
    Infamous (series)
    Infamous 2
    Initial D Extreme Stage
    J
    Joe Danger
    Journey (video game)
    K
    Katamari Forever
    Killzone 2
    Killzone 3
    Kung Fu Rider
    Kung-Fu Live
    L
    Lair (video game)
    The Last Guardian
    The Last Guy
    Last Rebellion
    Linger in Shadows
    LittleBigPlanet
    LittleBigPlanet 2
    LocoRoco Cocoreccho
    M
    MAG (video game)
    Magic Orbz
    Mahjong Taikai IV
    Mainichi Issho
    Makai Wars
    Malicious (video game)
    Mesmerize (video game)
    Metal Gear Online
    Mist of Chaos
    MotorStorm
    Mushroom Wars
    N
    Ni-Oh (video game)
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
    Novastrike
    Nucleus (video game)
    O
    P
    Pain (video game)
    PixelJunk Eden
    PixelJunk Racers
    PixelJunk Shooter
    Planet Minigolf
    Pro Yakyuu Spirits 6
    R
    R cont.
    Resistance 2
    Resistance 3
    Retro/Grade
    Ridge Racer 7
    Ryū ga Gotoku Of the End
    Ryū ga Gotoku Kenzan!
    S
    Savage Moon
    Shiki-Tei
    The Shoot
    SingStar (PlayStation 3)
    SingStar Dance
    SingStar Guitar
    Sky Blue (PlayStation 3)
    Sky Diving (video game)
    Smash Cars (video game)
    Snakeball
    SOCOM 4
    Sorcery (video game)
    Spelunker HD
    Sports Champions
    Start the Party
    Super Rub 'a' Dub
    Supercar Challenge
    T
    TV Superstars
    Tales of Xillia
    Tears to Tiara
    Tokyo Jungle
    Topatoi
    Tori-Emaki
    Toy Home
    Trash Panic
    The Trials of Topoq
    U
    V
    Valkyria Chronicles
    Virtua Tennis 4
    W
    Wakeboarding HD
    White Knight Chronicles
    Wipeout HD
    X
    Xevious Resurrection
    Y
    Yakuza 3
    Yakuza 4
    Yamasa Digi World DX
    Z

3D Dot Game Heroes
    A
    Afrika (video game)
    Agent (video game)
    Ape Escape Fury! Fury!
    Aqua Vita (video game)
    Astro Tripper
    B
    Battle Tanks
    Blast Factor
    Boku no Natsuyasumi 3
    Bomberman Ultra
    Brave Arms
    C
    Calling All Cars!
    Cash Guns Chaos
    Catan (2008 video game)
    Comet Crash
    Crash Commando
    Cuboid (video game)
    D
    Dark Mist
    Dead Nation
    Demon's Souls
    Derby Time Online
    .detuned
    Digger HD
    Disgaea 4
    E
    Echochrome II
    Eight Days
    Elefunk
    Ember (video game)
    Everybody's Golf 5
    Explodemon
    The Eye of Judgment
    Eyedentify
    F
    Fat Princess
    Feel Ski
    Flower (video game)
    Folklore (video game)
    G
    God of War III
    Gran Turismo 5
    Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
    Gran Turismo HD Concept
    H
    Haze (video game)
    Heavenly Sword
    Heavy Rain
    PlayStation Move Heroes
    High Velocity Bowling
    H cont.
    Hustle Kings
    Hyperballoid HD
    Hyperdimension Neptunia
    I
    Infamous (video game)
    Infamous (series)
    Infamous 2
    Initial D Extreme Stage
    J
    Joe Danger
    Journey (video game)
    K
    Katamari Forever
    Killzone 2
    Killzone 3
    Kung Fu Rider
    Kung-Fu Live
    L
    Lair (video game)
    The Last Guardian
    The Last Guy
    Last Rebellion
    Linger in Shadows
    LittleBigPlanet
    LittleBigPlanet 2
    LocoRoco Cocoreccho
    M
    MAG (video game)
    Magic Orbz
    Mahjong Taikai IV
    Mainichi Issho
    Makai Wars
    Malicious (video game)
    Mesmerize (video game)
    Metal Gear Online
    Mist of Chaos
    MotorStorm
    Mushroom Wars
    N
    Ni-Oh (video game)
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
    Novastrike
    Nucleus (video game)
    O
    P
    Pain (video game)
    PixelJunk Eden
    PixelJunk Racers
    PixelJunk Shooter
    Planet Minigolf
    Pro Yakyuu Spirits 6
    R
    R cont.
    Resistance 2
    Resistance 3
    Retro/Grade
    Ridge Racer 7
    Ryū ga Gotoku Of the End
    Ryū ga Gotoku Kenzan!
    S
    Savage Moon
    Shiki-Tei
    The Shoot
    SingStar (PlayStation 3)
    SingStar Dance
    SingStar Guitar
    Sky Blue (PlayStation 3)
    Sky Diving (video game)
    Smash Cars (video game)
    Snakeball
    SOCOM 4
    Sorcery (video game)
    Spelunker HD
    Sports Champions
    Start the Party
    Super Rub 'a' Dub
    Supercar Challenge
    T
    TV Superstars
    Tales of Xillia
    Tears to Tiara
    Tokyo Jungle
    Topatoi
    Tori-Emaki
    Toy Home
    Trash Panic
    The Trials of Topoq
    U
    V
    Valkyria Chronicles
    Virtua Tennis 4
    W
    Wakeboarding HD
    White Knight Chronicles
    Wipeout HD
    X
    Xevious Resurrection
    Y
    Yakuza 3
    Yakuza 4
    Yamasa Digi World DX
    Z
    3D Dot Game Heroes
    A
    Afrika (video game)
    Agent (video game)
    Ape Escape Fury! Fury!
    Aqua Vita (video game)
    Astro Tripper
    B
    Battle Tanks
    Blast Factor
    Boku no Natsuyasumi 3
    Bomberman Ultra
    Brave Arms
    C
    Calling All Cars!
    Cash Guns Chaos
    Catan (2008 video game)
    Comet Crash
    Crash Commando
    Cuboid (video game)
    D
    Dark Mist
    Dead Nation
    Demon's Souls
    Derby Time Online
    .detuned
    Digger HD
    Disgaea 4
    E
    Echochrome II
    Eight Days
    Elefunk
    Ember (video game)
    Everybody's Golf 5
    Explodemon
    The Eye of Judgment
    Eyedentify
    F
    Fat Princess
    Feel Ski
    Flower (video game)
    Folklore (video game)
    G
    God of War III
    Gran Turismo 5
    Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
    Gran Turismo HD Concept
    H
    Haze (video game)
    Heavenly Sword
    Heavy Rain
    PlayStation Move Heroes
    High Velocity Bowling
    H cont.
    Hustle Kings
    Hyperballoid HD
    Hyperdimension Neptunia
    I
    Infamous (video game)
    Infamous (series)
    Infamous 2
    Initial D Extreme Stage
    J
    Joe Danger
    Journey (video game)
    K
    Katamari Forever
    Killzone 2
    Killzone 3
    Kung Fu Rider
    Kung-Fu Live
    L
    Lair (video game)
    The Last Guardian
    The Last Guy
    Last Rebellion
    Linger in Shadows
    LittleBigPlanet
    LittleBigPlanet 2
    LocoRoco Cocoreccho
    M
    MAG (video game)
    Magic Orbz
    Mahjong Taikai IV
    Mainichi Issho
    Makai Wars
    Malicious (video game)
    Mesmerize (video game)
    Metal Gear Online
    Mist of Chaos
    MotorStorm
    Mushroom Wars
    N
    Ni-Oh (video game)
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
    Novastrike
    Nucleus (video game)
    O
    P
    Pain (video game)
    PixelJunk Eden
    PixelJunk Racers
    PixelJunk Shooter
    Planet Minigolf
    Pro Yakyuu Spirits 6
    R
    R cont.
    Resistance 2
    Resistance 3
    Retro/Grade
    Ridge Racer 7
    Ryū ga Gotoku Of the End
    Ryū ga Gotoku Kenzan!
    S
    Savage Moon
    Shiki-Tei
    The Shoot
    SingStar (PlayStation 3)
    SingStar Dance
    SingStar Guitar
    Sky Blue (PlayStation 3)
    Sky Diving (video game)
    Smash Cars (video game)
    Snakeball
    SOCOM 4
    Sorcery (video game)
    Spelunker HD
    Sports Champions
    Start the Party
    Super Rub 'a' Dub
    Supercar Challenge
    T
    TV Superstars
    Tales of Xillia
    Tears to Tiara
    Tokyo Jungle
    Topatoi
    Tori-Emaki
    Toy Home
    Trash Panic
    The Trials of Topoq
    U
    V
    Valkyria Chronicles
    Virtua Tennis 4
    W
    Wakeboarding HD
    White Knight Chronicles
    Wipeout HD
    X
    Xevious Resurrection
    Y
    Yakuza 3
    Yakuza 4
    Yamasa Digi World DX
    Z

DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    calm down bro, all he said was they wont make it so soon

Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gswarrior510 View Post
    hey assclown i heard you wanted to see the list again
    he mad
    Canucks/Chiefs/Jays/Raps

Docta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What would XBOX name their console if they make a new one? 720?
    "I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don't do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results." - Michael Jordan

NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have both. Both are good for certain things. People actually trying to say one is completely better than the other are idiots
    I have no idea why I came back

MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They will make one but I think they need a new innovation to justify bringing one out. I think it'll be 4 years or so, maybe they will all come out with 3D gaming or something

Originally Posted by DoomedByCurry View Post
    calm down bro, all he said was they wont make it so soon
    he negged me saying that the list was too long.

that should tell you about ps3's impressive list of games.. it gets people's blood boiling

MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gswarrior510 View Post
    he negged me saying that the list was too long.
    It was too long, it's a pain in the arse to scroll down once and you post it again?

Asking for negs brah

AcidRain13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcidRain13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcidRain13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcidRain13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcidRain13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcidRain13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcidRain13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcidRain13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcidRain13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcidRain13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcidRain13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

better exclusives

read that. loled. left thread
    i rape back