Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

can someone explain to me the issue with liberal people? (srs)

i classed myself as non political but now i've realised politics is really just the way you think about the world, which is huge. now i'm pretty in the middle but i say that with very little (not proudly) knowledge of politics, but i know what's right. i think

however, i don't know enough about politics to know the ins and outs but i've learnt stuff here and there from spending time online

could someone explain to me why liberals are so hated on? without just saying "they're *insert anything*" here.

if someone could take the time to explain briefly but also insightfully why people don't like liberal people?

to me, the word liberal sounds great, i would like a liberally run place. so why is that such a bad thing?

is it because human nature doesn't work on being an ideal scenario?

if so that sucks, but yeah, why hate on liberals for wanting that?

many thanks for taking the time to read and contribute, i'd love to know. because I do know that liberal people are certain 'way' often, but i don't like to think that because political views coming in all shapes/ages/forms (i imagine)
    Overthinking, overanalysing separates the body from the mind

Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My take is that liberals tend to think in terms of society and conservatives as individuals.

As with most anything, too far in one direction is counterproductive and will be seen as a problem.

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I guarantee that if the people on this board that just know they -hate- me, hell wish DEATH on me, knew anything about me irl instead of just living in an echo chamber that hates ~half the country they would have a very different take.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The problem with liberals these days is how they've basically flipped flopped on everything they used to stand for and have become the controlling puritans of this era. They refuse to ever leave anyone alone and feel like it's their duty to force everyone to do what they want them to do in the name of their progressive crusade.

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I feel like liberals tend to have a fixed mindset and conservatives have a growth mindset. hence the phrase from "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs".

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    The problem with liberals these days is how they've basically flipped flopped on everything they used to stand for and have become the controlling puritans of this era. They refuse to ever leave anyone alone and feel like it's their duty to force everyone to do what they want them to do in the name of their progressive crusade.
    No, certainly not the average voter. There are some and they piss us all off. But this is what siloed media is feeding you.

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cuckservatives have a problem that they don’t have a voice at the table any longer, and are viewed as reactionary - hindering progress.

So what they do is swallow their pride eventually, and mildly adopt liberal views very slowly, which ends up causing some degree of neurosis that they have to vent on forums like this.

Just look at this place, and other conservative gatherings, as pressure relief valves.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Due to liberal ideology they now have pushed the following on society:

More than 2 genders

Cannot define what a woman is

Despite the very definition of the word..life “doesn’t really” begin at conception

Ridiculous gun laws that only harm the law abiding citizen

Open borders

Forced vaccinations & mask wearing that are both non-effective & outright harmful

Rampant theft in major cities with little to no penalty

Open drug use

Violent crimes with again little to no penalty

I can go on & on, liberalism is a cancer that destroys society, it rarely progresses society to anything of value

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    No, certainly not the average voter. There are some and they piss us all off. But this is what siloed media is feeding you.
    Whats it matter if youre in lockstep with your voting habits? You produce the same result, an administration that is so petty they would rather keep the borders open because they dont want to admit Trump is right.

Our #1 issue is unfettered illegal immigration at the moment and this administration isnt doing anything to stop it because they know it would prove Trump correct. Not too far down is #2 where you cant even define what a woman is while you destroy actual womens spaces in the name of mentally ill males.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by estrogenbro View Post
    I guarantee that if the people on this board that just know they -hate- me, hell wish DEATH on me, knew anything about me irl instead of just living in an echo chamber that hates ~half the country they would have a very different take.
    Last edited by Bushmaster; 05-21-2024 at 07:37 AM.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Being liberal means using without regard.

When you liberally apply lotion it’s without regard that the lotion won’t last forever.

Sure put that lotion on liberally but eventually the lotion will run out.

When choosing a leader, do you want someone who will act without regard or someone who is intentionally and considerate?
    As above, so below;
    As within, so without.
    Nothing rest; everything moves; everything vibrates.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=185271663&p=1701118833#post1701118833

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The times show us how labels change. Conservatives for the most part are 1990s liberals, because liberals have gone so far in their direction. It's called the Overton Window and it isn't just the extremists on the Left who have run to the extreme. In many ways todays liberals across the West are the Puritans, chastising people for their thoughts. And in truth they're way too authoritarian, calling people fascist which is psychological projection, as they act in fascistic ways themselves.

Add to that the constant and I do mean constant hyperbole and hysteria. The Right tend to get hysterical about individual behaviors they feel are spreading, sometimes warranted, sometimes not. Liberals get hysterical nationally and worldwide, calling for changing society or the entire world through their vision. And their solutions are through a boot on people's heads. Look at the Covid responses by liberals for a good example. About half of all liberals agreed a couple of years ago that kids should be taken from their parents until their parents gave them the Covid jabs. Anti science since kids were never at risk from Day 1, but they hysteria took over liberal minds. Half thought imprisonment was appropriate for refusal to getting jabbed. I don't know the exact % but a high number agreed the unvaccinated should not receive healthcare or automatically be shoved to the back of the line purely on their Covid jab status. And that's just a small amount of the hysteria. Biden tried to force companies to fire people for not getting jabbed. Already had Covid and thereby have superior immunity to the virus compared to the lesser jabs? Too bad, get jabbed or get fired. Millions complied despite the anti-science involved. They had a perfect vision in their minds of 100% compliance, and the resistance against complete compliance made them tyrannical.

To liberals the solution is always the force of government. That is the main reason they're disliked. And liberals tend to not have a long-term perspective, refusing to think about long-term effects of their demands. It's about what makes people do what they want, consequences be damned. There are plenty of specific issues that can be used as examples, one being a completely open border. Liberals not only want that because feelings ("nO huMaN iZ ilLegaL" retardation), they are happy to teach illegals how to lie. The ends justify the means mindset. No one is impervious to that moral failing, but liberals are rarely against that immorality while non-liberals tend to be more cautious in how they get things done.

That's a primer. Long post, I know.
    Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Whats it matter if youre in lockstep with your voting habits? You produce the same result, an administration that is so petty they would rather keep the borders open because they dont want to admit Trump is right.
    I’m not, and the only reason I’m voting for Biden is because I firmly believe Trump will try to destroy our democracy to stay in power until he dies.

Yes, yes, I’m aware “RRRRRRREEEEEEEE” Trumper meme is coming. Don’t care, it’s a legitimate opinion. Give me a Republican that’s somewhat sane and I’d vote for them. I’d love to vote against Dems atm, they are taking advantage - deeply - of the two-party system and the hate Trump generates from a large potion of the country.

Originally Posted by BlackJack619 View Post
    … or someone who is intentionally and considerate?
    I assume you mean “intentional” and “considerate” - nobody has ever described Trump like that. And this is BS anyway, it’s the liberals that want to conserve our environment and natural resources. Always been that way in my lifetime. It’s the “Conservatives” that bitch to high heaven we aren’t destroying Alaska to make gas $.05 cheaper.

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I assume you mean “intentional” and “considerate” - nobody has ever described Trump like that. And this is BS anyway, it’s the liberals that want to conserve our environment and natural resources. Always been that way in my lifetime. It’s the “Conservatives” that bitch to high heaven we aren’t destroying Alaska to make gas $.05 cheaper.
    Trump was a liberal prior to 2016

Remember people like Trump because he isn’t left or right. He’s right down the middle and that’s why people hate him from both sides.
    As above, so below;
    As within, so without.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=185271663&p=1701118833#post1701118833

Trump was a liberal prior to 2016

Remember people like Trump because he isn’t left or right. He’s right down the middle and that’s why people hate him from both sides.
    That’s absolutely not why people hate him. And way to completely ignore my post.

That’s absolutely not why people hate him. And way to completely ignore my post.
    Why do you hate him?
    As above, so below;
    As within, so without.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That’s absolutely not why people hate him.
    Why do you hate him?

And try to have some factual reasons and not your "Threat to Democracy" crap that you regurgitate from CNN.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7empest View Post
    i classed myself as non political but now i've realised politics is really just the way you think about the world, which is huge. now i'm pretty in the middle but i say that with very little (not proudly) knowledge of politics, but i know what's right. i think

however, i don't know enough about politics to know the ins and outs but i've learnt stuff here and there from spending time online

could someone explain to me why liberals are so hated on? without just saying "they're *insert anything*" here.

if someone could take the time to explain briefly but also insightfully why people don't like liberal people?

to me, the word liberal sounds great, i would like a liberally run place. so why is that such a bad thing?

is it because human nature doesn't work on being an ideal scenario?

if so that sucks, but yeah, why hate on liberals for wanting that?

many thanks for taking the time to read and contribute, i'd love to know. because I do know that liberal people are certain 'way' often, but i don't like to think that because political views coming in all shapes/ages/forms (i imagine)
    1. the group in power is usually the most disliked and the group out of power is the loudest.
    2. you have Democrats and at the far left side you have liberal ideology, and it is not the same, go look up the definition of each.
    you can be a Democrat and not be liberal or be liberal on certain issues.'
    *the words are not interchangeable*
    3. Liberal ideology has been extreme the last 4 years..... just as the Tea Party took over the R party, and the Anti abortion right took over the R party.
    4. if Liberal ideology was implemented slowly, over 20 years, then some folks would accept it more.
    But the lobbies have pushed super hard and way too fast on some topics, thus the backlash.
    5. humans rarely agree on the best way to do anything, politics is no exception.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    Why do you hate him?

And try to have some factual reasons and not your "Threat to Democracy" crap that you regurgitate from CNN.
    So - because other people share my view somehow that makes it invalid? It’s been a Trumper tactic since day one to imply any negative statements about him are somehow invalid.

We’re talking about a guy who thinks he should be immune from prosecution. Tried to overturn the election. Tried to just “find some more votes.” Did innumerable damage to trust in our basic democratic frameworks. Constantly peddles conspiracy theories. Lies reflexively.

And … none of this is valid because “ma news” (which I don’t watch btw.)

JackSquat2024 is not very well liked. (-100) JackSquat2024 is not very well liked. (-100) JackSquat2024 is not very well liked. (-100) JackSquat2024 is not very well liked. (-100) JackSquat2024 is not very well liked. (-100) JackSquat2024 is not very well liked. (-100) JackSquat2024 is not very well liked. (-100) JackSquat2024 is not very well liked. (-100) JackSquat2024 is not very well liked. (-100) JackSquat2024 is not very well liked. (-100) JackSquat2024 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I’m not, and the only reason I’m voting for Biden is because I firmly believe Trump will try to destroy our democracy to stay in power until he dies.

Yes, yes, I’m aware “RRRRRRREEEEEEEE” Trumper meme is coming. Don’t care, it’s a legitimate opinion. Give me a Republican that’s somewhat sane and I’d vote for them. I’d love to vote against Dems atm, they are taking advantage - deeply - of the two-party system and the hate Trump generates from a large potion of the country.
    You're just a bean being pushed down one shoot vs. the other. Both lead to the same place depending on what the elites want at one point or another.

So - because other people share my view somehow that makes it invalid? It’s been a Trumper tactic since day one to imply any negative statements about him are somehow invalid.

We’re talking about a guy who thinks he should be immune from prosecution. Tried to overturn the election. Tried to just “find some more votes.” Did innumerable damage to trust in our basic democratic frameworks. Constantly peddles conspiracy theories. Lies reflexively.

Meanwhile it was just a couple of days ago you were fighting like your idiot groomer life depends on it to defend "a guy who" took showers with his daughter and probably molested her.

Your credibility = 0 in any of these discussions.

- Jayarbie

Do you hate all presidents who used their time in office to protect them from crimes they committed while in office, or just Trump?
    As above, so below;
    As within, so without.

Conspiracy theories lol.

There was a three year, $50mil investigation into him over a conspiracy once.. Muh Russian hackorizing teh election, remember? Remember?

Bitch you should never talk about conspiracy theories.

- Jayarbie

DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most liberals have one thing in common.

Out of touch with reality and are a failure in life who mostly work for someone as an employee because they can’t think for themselves and need to be told what to do.

They’re legit the saddest creatures.
    -Ethering Kings Founder & CEO
    -MAGA since day 1 crew
    -G43x crew
    -PureBlood Crew #DeltaSurvivor

*****HayZues Christi is a poor liberal LMAO*****

shook Trump's hand and never washing it again crew

Originally Posted by JackSquat2024 View Post
    You're just a bean being pushed down one shoot vs. the other. Both lead to the same place depending on what the elites want at one point or another.
    We all are really, as long as we keep the two-party system all the people in charge have to do is just be a little better than “the other guy” on issues care to their base and then they never actually have to do anything. Issues like trans I think are a prime example of this. Somehow it gets people really worked up on both sides even though it affects a vanishing small percent of the population. All they have to do is virtue signal on either side - just meaningless words - maybe try to pass some legislation that has no chance - and boom, secured the base.

Do you hate all presidents who used their time in office to protect them from crimes they committed while in office, or just Trump?
    I think Trump has taken it to a whole new level. And that matters. But, for example, I didn’t vote for Obama the second time because he lied flat out about two very important issues to me.

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sad to think there are "men" out there like miscinbro. What a big giant pussy
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The entire issue with today’s politics is a lot of people think with their feelings instead of logic.

Fixing that one obstacle would resolve 90% of issues we’re currently facing.
    I love eggs.

Meanwhile it was just a couple of days ago you were fighting like your idiot groomer life depends on it to defend "a guy who" took showers with his daughter and probably molested her.

Your credibility = 0 in any of these discussions.
    I voted it was wrong to shower with your daughter. I think it’s weird at any age personally. Teenage is pervert time.

Conspiracy theories lol.

There was a three year, $50mil investigation into him over a conspiracy once.. Muh Russian hackorizing teh election, remember? Remember?

Bitch you should never talk about conspiracy theories.
    See, people like you and Salty always have to take my words and bring them one step further so they are absurd. I never said they hacked the election, as it like hacked voting machines. It was Trump that said things like that. I do believe Russia did everything it could with fake news, bots, ads, etc., to spew lies in favor of Trump. That should be obvious to like anyone. They literally publish fake news in English and people here were lapping it up.