Bill D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill D will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The ACE Exam (kinesiology)

A few questions about the exam:
    I am almost through chapter three and I am wondering if I am on the right track for the test. Sometimes I have a habbit of getting to indepth or reading to much into it. Now I know you can never have to much good information but how much really is going into the exam.

How much of the test involved the kinesiology chapter?

How is the test broken down on it's distribution of questions per topic or chapter?

Any chapters that should be paid more attention to than others?

Bill D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bill D will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    After posting this I see there has been some good info on the study thread posted lately. It was quiet there for a few days so I thought I would post these new questions and hope for some responce. If you chose to respond thank you or I will continue to check and post it the study thread already made. Good info there.

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't remember the exact distribution, but although some of the questions do go as in-depth to the kinesiology as the book does, there aren't that many of them.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000)
    Although there don't seem to be many members(like 600-ish), I found a ton of super helpful info(like what I had posted in the study thread) on this forum for trainers.

http://www.fitnessthinktank.com/forum/

Special thanks to HardGainer82.
    :)

~~{@

I don't hate...
    I dislike intensely, loathe, detest, abhor, abominate, anathematize, object to, recoil from, and on the good days allergic to, spit upon, & unlove...
    or just hide the body where no one will ever find it.
    :P

*scampers off...

jaybrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaybrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaybrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaybrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaybrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaybrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaybrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaybrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaybrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaybrown will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaybrown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As long as you have a general understanding of the book you should b fine

thank you