BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Post Long hair on guys?

I have gone to the dark side to make one of those "what do women think" topics!

So anyhow, I have been growing my hair out. Half because I want to see what it'll look like and half because I want to be able to donate it to locks of love or a similar organization. My question is what do you all think of long hair on guys?
    Last edited by BrianBear; 11-26-2007 at 04:23 PM.
    "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I?
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference"

-Robert Frost: The Road Not Taken

Love4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Love4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Love4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Love4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Love4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Love4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Love4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Love4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Love4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Love4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Love4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BrianBear View Post
    I have gone to the dark side to make a "what do women think" topics!

So anyhow, I have been growing my hair out. Half because I want to see what it'll look like and half because I want to be able to donate it to locks of love or a similar organization. My question is what do you all think of long hair on guys?
    I'm not a big fan of long hair on men but I think your idea of donating your hair to locks of love is a great idea! That's sexy in itself =)
    You've got to get up every morning with determination, if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction

George Lormier

inspired has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

I love long hair on guys now, it is pretty sexy. All my life I dated men with short hair. Then I met my spouse who I have been with now for 2 years. At first when I met him I thought noway he is out, not my type because of his hair. Then I thought hey I should not think that way. I should not judge him because of his hair. So, I decided to give him a chance. Still with him so says a lot right there and he is super nice, has a great personality, and I have never had anyone treat me as good as he does. Anyhow he has long hair, halfway down is back, like I do and he looks very sexy with his hair down (which is rare, its always in a ponytail) and especially when he has no shirt on because he is pretty toned , muscular and he is a very good looking man. So he looks pretty hot.... Anyhow, this is my experience! I still think men with short hair look good however it depends if it suits that person to have long hair. Some men don't look good with long hair. Great idea about you donating it afterwards.

Thanks...

Constantina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Constantina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Constantina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Constantina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Constantina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Constantina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Constantina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Constantina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Constantina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Constantina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Constantina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For me long hair = turn off :/

naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to have long hair in high school. I had it long enough my friends (girls) would put it in cornrows, or do some other crap to it. Since my hair is naturally curly, I would just wear a hat, and let it curl up around my ballcap.

First thing I plan to do once I retire out of the military is grow a mullet.
    "Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity."--Albert Einstein

Im not short I'm fun size pirouette's Avatar
    pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dig it. But take care of it....keep it clean.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe.

"I think I'd make a really good ninja."

In arguments that matter, if you don't choose a side, you lose.

Feels good man

Whiskey for my beer, men for my horses.

****FIERCE*****GRRRRR

MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

I dont like a long hair on a guy most especially it's dirty looking.

clean hair cut is nice and even some bald guy look good on being bald but very rare.
    Last edited by MesoGal; 11-26-2007 at 06:38 PM.
    "Fitness is a journey,not a destination.
    It must be continued for the rest of Your life."

"The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by 30 to 50 years. Most people believe that aging is universal but there are biological organisms that never age."

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just giving you a bit of my experience...girls like it when I grow my hair out a little longer (not long, but i used to keep it pretty short).

they like to pull it and tell me i'm a bad boy
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianBear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the responses, but can you explain what you mean by keep it clean?

I'm not trying for dreadlocks, it gets washed every day or every other day.
    "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I?
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference"

-Robert Frost: The Road Not Taken