BennyT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

3-day DFHT Workout Critique Please

Hey guys, i was wondering if you guys could take a time to have a look at this workout i planned .. there was only one other thread on fullbody DFHT workouts, so I don't have much info to go on.Due to my schedule, I can only workout MWF but I really wanna give DFHT a shot so this looks like a way in which i can do it.

My workout is based on the example workout Damien mentioned in this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=Damien

I'm not gonna do all the hardcore DFHT stuff like maxing out etc, so my workouts are basically following the sub-maximal rep training and loading, deloading principle. I'll try to increase the weights when I can easily (compared to before) pump out 8 reps of good form. I'll try and keep workouts under an hour.

It'll be:
    - Fullbody workouts 3 times per week, alternating between Workouts A (focus on deadlift, and no direct arm work) & B (focus on squats/legs, no direct shoulder work).
    - 3 weeks loading, 1 week deloading.

Workout A
    BACK – 2 Deadlifts
    BACK – 2 Lat Pulldowns
    CHEST – 2 Incline DB
    CHEST – 1 Flat DB
    SHOULDERS – 2 Shoulder Press
    SHOULDERS – 2 Lateral Raises
    LEGS – 2 Squats
    LEGS – 1 Leg Curls
    CALVES – 2 Calf Raises

Workout B
    BACK – 2 Lat Pulldowns
    BACK – 2 DB Rows
    BACK – 2 Shrugs
    CHEST – 2 Incline DB
    CHEST – 1 Flat DB
    TRICEPS – 2 Skullcrushers (Or Pushdowns)
    BICEPS – 2 Curls
    LEGS – 2 Squats
    LEGS – 1 Leg Press
    LEGS – 1 Leg Curls
    CALVES – 2 Calf Raises

Didn’t include SLDL, since I’ve only just started doing DL’s and squats 2 weeks ago, so I’m still focusing on form, with not so heavy weights.

In thread i mentioned above, Damien suggested throwing in intensity techniques. When abouts should they be implemented - perhaps only in the final loading week? And for what exercises - all or just some?

For the deloading week I was thinking of doing just 2 full-body workouts (either Mon and Thu, or Tue and Fri, at about 90% of the load I was lifting before.

If you guys could give a critique of this it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

*bump*

bump again ..

Younglifter14 or any of u guys can help pls?

Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    try it out and tell us how it goes...

how exactly will you be loading/deloading?

Young