Closed Thread
Page 89 of 321 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,670 of 9602
    Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Relieved...

:}

And going to temple to pray....

If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    she doesn't know haha. I won't say until I actually put a ring on her finger otherwise it's still a tossup.
    JB, the real life Bachelor lol

Relieved...

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    And going to temple to pray....

Lulz

Hey brahs, so today's my wife's birthday and I took the day off. I've been napping all morning while my wife woke up to take care of my son for breakfast and now lunch. I'm about to hit the gym ... Should I feel guilty?
    ## chillin at home crew

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post

Lulz

Hey brahs, so today's my wife's birthday and I took the day off. I've been napping all morning while my wife woke up to take care of my son for breakfast and now lunch. I'm about to hit the gym ... Should I feel guilty?
    You do what every normal husband would do...go take a sh!t and then give it some more thought.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lulz

Happy Bday to your wifey bro!!! Just take her to a nice dinner tonight or cook for her if you know how to cook. Follow with a few cardio sexsions tonight and everything will be do.

You do what every normal husband would do...go take a sh!t and then give it some more thought.
    LOL

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL I did wake up to get her coffee and breakfast this morning, so I got some brownie points there. Now I just have to get my lazy ass out of the house and get her lunch before I hit the gym. That should relieve my guilt

Happy Bday to your wifey bro!!! Just take her to a nice dinner tonight or cook for her if you know how to cook. Follow with a few cardio sexsions tonight and everything will be do.

LOL
    Thanks bro!

Planning to pick up food from our favorite sushi restaurant for dinner tonight. Negative on the sexsions though ... not 100% recovered from my cold and I don't want to get her sick
    ## chillin at home crew

LOL I did wake up to get her coffee and breakfast this morning, so I got some brownie points there. Now I just have to get my lazy ass out of the house and get her lunch before I hit the gym. That should relieve my guilt

Thanks bro!

Planning to pick up food from our favorite sushi restaurant for dinner tonight. Negative on the sexsions though ... not 100% recovered from my cold and I don't want to get her sick
    Nice. Are you guys going out tonight or just having take in sushi?

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So is that the only place married dudes can go to, to get some peace and quiet?
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No gifts?

That and the strip clubs...minus the quiet...

Nice. Are you guys going out tonight or just having take in sushi?
    Change of plans. She wants nem nuong tonight. Fine with me ... It's much cheaper

We usually get take out because of my son. He's a menace when we go out with him
    ## chillin at home crew

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think theres a book for new husbands. Husbands for dummies.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

No gifts?

That and the strip clubs...minus the quiet...
    New iPod touch to replace her semi-broken one. I didn't have to think much about this gift
    ## chillin at home crew

Change of plans. She wants nem nuong tonight. Fine with me ... It's much cheaper

We usually get take out because of my son. He's a menace when we go out with him
    Nem nuong is nom nom nom. You can't go wrong with either.

Does your wife work or is she a SAHM?

He looks like a menace...

Negged!!!! Du ma be de.

Negged!!!! Du ma be de.
    ## chillin at home crew

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^Ohhh MD will get you for copyright infringement :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    ^^^Ohhh MD will get you for copyright infringement :}
    Lol it's based on my family photo ... derivative work
    ## chillin at home crew

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning brahs!

PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Heartburn during the workout suks. My stomach is burning right now and making me want to puke here at the gym.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Heartburn during the workout suks. My stomach is burning right now and making me want to puke here at the gym.
    Can't say that's ever happened to me. What did you have for lunch? Are you drinking enough liquid?
    ## chillin at home crew

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    Morning brahs!

[IMG]http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd444/infidel919/542502_272752309505815_596331193_n.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd444/infidel919/523768_194338490680531_1611318170_n.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd444/infidel919/484541_272791039501942_739093221_n.jpg[/IM

that is just a beautiful thing

Oh man, I feel your pain. i have GERD and take meds now. The meds made a difference.

Can't say that's ever happened to me. What did you have for lunch? Are you drinking enough liquid?

Sup Ken!

Sup asians!
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    morning asian brahs

went to NY comic con over the weekend. was fun but didn't workout at all for 4 days and ate like chit, feel fat as fuarkkk. went gym yesterday for chest/bis but on deload till next monday so just felt weak and like crap.
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    morning asian brahs

went to NY comic con over the weekend. was fun but didn't workout at all for 4 days and ate like chit, feel fat as fuarkkk. went gym yesterday for chest/bis but on deload till next monday so just felt weak and like crap.

darn I wish I could have gone.

Getting cold up here but this week not so bad especially yesterday.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

love comic con. lol.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Williurms is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    darn I wish I could have gone.

Spoke too soon, cold wind was kickin' my ass on the way to work today.

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I missed Chicago's comic con this year. But I might be going to the San Diego Comic Con next year cause a friend just got his scifi book accepted by a publisher and wants to go out and promote it next year at Comic Con.
    My vids

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Williurms View Post
    was actually pretty nice yesterday, been in office all morning today though so dunno how it is out there right now

I missed Chicago's comic con this year. But I might be going to the San Diego Comic Con next year cause a friend just got his scifi book accepted by a publisher and wants to go out and promote it next year at Comic Con.
    i heard san diego is the one to be at and where you'll see the most celebrities.
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

morning asian brahs

Pics man, pics!

When was the Chicago one?

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    love comic con. lol.
    word, my buddy had Spiderman #1 10 years ago. He sold it for 900 bucks. I told wife I wanna buy it and she was like no way. I just saw it sold for sick money not too long ago, I was pissed.

Originally Posted by Williurms View Post

No doubt sup Ma$$hole!

Yeah I was looking at the SD one. Would like to attend that one.

was actually pretty nice yesterday, been in office all morning today though so dunno how it is out there right now

i heard san diego is the one to be at and where you'll see the most celebrities.

Word
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

When was the Chicago one?
    It was early August out in Rosemont.

Yeah I was looking at the SD one. Would like to attend that one.
    Word
    Yep. I hoping I get to check it out for real next year. It'll be fun...geeky stuff for me...celebrities...girls in skimpy cosplay outfits...what else can I ask for.
    My vids

Closed Thread
Page 89 of 321 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast