Page 85 of 191 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,550 of 5718
    NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    God feedback can't wait to see the final review soon
    Me as well brotha!
    advertising not permitted

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Motion Analysis: Squatting Depth for Powerlifting Meet

BF DUP - ACCLAMATION CYCLE
    2 Upper MAX EFFORT (Hybrid Cycle) - HEAVY DAY (1-5 rep range)

UB Hybrid Warm Up
    *Full ROM

-5 min elliptical
    -14 close grip pullups into db side 20x8
    -walking leg stretches
    -10 to 12 hip swings
    -flat barbell press bar x 12
    -close stance leg press 4 plates x 50 (25 toes straight into 25 toes out) into calf work x 16
    -hip openers

Are you ready??....ARE YOU READY??...ARE YOU REEEAADDYY!?!?!??????!!!! CALL THE F@$KIN AMBULANCES!!!!!!

5:2:1 tempo Flat Paused Bench- 4+ working sets to RPE 10 (Singles/Doubles/Triples, 10 set max)(Explosive Work, pinky on ring)
    275 x 1
    275 x 1
    275 x 1
    275 x 1
    275 x 1

5:5:1 Tempo 30 degree incline smith machine barbell- 3 sets of Singles/Doubles/Triples
    225 x 2
    235 x 1
    235 x 1

NEVER FELT THAT F&$KIN STRONG PRESSING!!!!!! TURNIN INTO A F&@KIN ANIMAL!!!!

Wide Grip Width Work- 6 sets of 2-5 reps
    Tight Form Reset Pull ups (full deloaded stretch at bottom of every rep and up till top of bar touches wall)
    Wide grip:
    +1 plate + 30 x 3
    +1 plate + 30 x 3
    Underhand:
    +1 plate + 30 x 3
    Wide palms facing:
    +1 plate x 4
    Ultra Wide (0:2:0 tempo)
    +1 plate x 3
    +1 plate x 3

Compound Row (LF)- 6 sets of 3-5 reps
    Single Arm
    10 plates x 4
    10 plates x 4
    10 plates x 4
    Both Arm 5:5:5 Tempo
    6 plates x 3
    6 plates x 3
    6 plates x 3

THIS IS NOT LAST YEAR!!!!! I AM NOT DONE HERE!!!!!!!

Side laterals (seat lvl 8)- 3 sets
    SF Machine 0:2:0 temp (2-4 reps)
    150 x 3
    150 x 3
    150 x 3
    LF BOTH ARM DB (4-6 reps)
    85 x 6
    85 x 6
    LF SINGLE ARM (4-6 reps)
    70 x 6

Paused - Standing reverse rear delt pec deck- 3 sets of 2-6 reps
    Single arm circuit
    165 x 5
    180 x 3
    Both arms
    195 x 3

I KILL WHEN IM HUNGRY!!!!! RIPPIN THROATS!!!!! TIME TO BLEEED!!!!

Triceps- 5 sets
    Weighted dips (2-5 reps)
    +125 x 6
    (10 count paused) bw x 6
    SF Single overhand cable pressdown (3-6 reps)
    40 x 4
    40 x 4
    Standing db overhead
    35 x 3
    35 x 2

LF Alt front raise- 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    DB
    60 x 4
    60 x 4
    Cable
    15 x 5

I can't taste a 3 plate dips...i need it...I crave it...I WILL HIT THAT SHYT FOR REPZZZ!!!!!

Biceps- 6 sets of 2-4 reps per arm
    Alternating DB curls squeezing hard at top of every rep (focus on twisting)
    65 x 2
    Both arm alt
    55 x 3
    55 x 3
    Single standing hammer
    80 x 5
    80 x 5

DB wrist curl circuit- 6 sets of 8-12 reps
    Palms up
    55 x 8
    55 x 8
    55 x 8
    Palms down
    20 x 9
    20 x 9
    20 x 8

You can't keep up!!! I WAS BORN FOR THIS!!!!!

Hanging leg raise crunch- 3 sets of 3-6 reps
    +45 x 4
    +45 x 4
    +45 x 4

Machine crunches- 3 sets of 4-6 reps
    5 count contraction
    80 x 5
    80 x 5
    80 x 5

Vacuums- 1 set
    Squeezing as hard as possible (hands over head)
    1 min 30 seconds

Post Workout Mobility:
    -Cardio (if applicable)
    -MFR (entire body)
    -Static Stretching

NEVER GUNNA BACK DOWN!!!! BORN TO KILL!!!!!

Current Supplement Logs
    Cellucor Alpha Amino (Lemon Lime) - BCAA - Intraworkout
    Dosage: 1 scoop preworkout / 1 scoop intraworkout
    Water Used Per Scoop: 14 oz per scoop
    Form: Shake
    Taste: 10/10
    Mixability: 10/10
    Effectiveness: 12/10 - WELL...woke up with that same refreshed feeling as before and hit the gym feeling INCREDIBLE!!! Pump, day to day recovery, and intraset recovery are the standouts to me so far!
    ~Endurance: 10/10
    ~Pump: 12/10
    ~Strength Output: 10/10
    ~Recovery Intraset: 11/10
    ~Recovery From Last Session: 10/10
    ~Duration of Negative Effects: 0/10 - No negative side effects what so ever
    ~Duration of Positive Effects: 10/10 - Entire workout and even having a little more energy throughout the day

Water to Scoop for Desired Flavors
    *Per 1 scoop Alpha Amino
    8 oz = Extremely strong and tart
    10 oz = Moderately flavored Lemonade type taste
    14 oz = Lightly flavored lemonade taste and my personal preference when taken intraworkout

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Motion Analysis: Squatting Depth for Powerlifting Meet
    Notes:

- Your elbows are flared back. Really focus on keeping them directly under the bar. This forces the upper back to be more engaged and also allow you to be more upright.

- Tighten that upper back more after you unrack. Before going down into the squat, keep that upper back tension. By doing so, you'll be forced to consciously engage the abdominals as well. Once again, this will keep you more upright.

- Start practicing hole sits with no weight or just the bar. Get down in there and get comfortable in a position that is ATG. Understand the feel of that and train every rep to that point. Yeah, you'll have to lower the weight on the bar at first, but after a few weeks, you'll be back at training weight AND you'll be sitting with your hams on calves.

The best thing for training depth and learning to keep a completely vertical torso with no forward lean for me was front squats. Focusing on weight back, bar over heels for entirety of bar path, and consciously keeping an upright torso. Now, I have very little differential between front and back squats. The motion has become identical.

As for depth, start hitting some mobility work. Lying swan, pigeon pose, and building overall external rotation of the hips should be a key focus.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    Notes:

- Your elbows are flared back. Really focus on keeping them directly under the bar. This forces the upper back to be more engaged and also allow you to be more upright.

- Tighten that upper back more after you unrack. Before going down into the squat, keep that upper back tension. By doing so, you'll be forced to consciously engage the abdominals as well. Once again, this will keep you more upright.

- Start practicing hole sits with no weight or just the bar. Get down in there and get comfortable in a position that is ATG. Understand the feel of that and train every rep to that point. Yeah, you'll have to lower the weight on the bar at first, but after a few weeks, you'll be back at training weight AND you'll be sitting with your hams on calves.

The best thing for training depth and learning to keep a completely vertical torso with no forward lean for me was front squats. Focusing on weight back, bar over heels for entirety of bar path, and consciously keeping an upright torso. Now, I have very little differential between front and back squats. The motion has become identical.

As for depth, start hitting some mobility work. Lying swan, pigeon pose, and building overall external rotation of the hips should be a key focus.
    MY MAN!! Thanks for the advice! Was literally rewatching it a few times and wrote down some similar notes! Again much appreciated input man! Keep it comin!

My Favorite Preworkout, BCAA, and Protein Supplements

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    These are indeed good tips, but isn't the goal of the squat in a PL meet to lift as heavy a weight as possible while hitting the minimum required squat depth? Surely one could squat heavier at just below parallel than if going ATG?

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    These are indeed good tips, but isn't the goal of the squat in a PL meet to lift as heavy a weight as possible while hitting the minimum required squat depth? Surely one could squat heavier at just below parallel than if going ATG?
    That goal is true and something that I intend on sticking to. At the same time though, this depth does not feel natural to be so working on my mobility, depth, etc will just help me fire the right muscles and get used to parallel and lower...i need to stop wearing sweat pants as well...can always get a better view of angle with shorts VS sweat pants

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree that you won't need to squat to that depth in a meet. BUT, if you're training only to what COULD pass, how is this beneficial long term? Building overall mobility and unquestionable depth, would be my focus if I was a PL.

But, I'm not a PL AND I think Low Bar is a joke...but that's just me. If I cut my ROM by 30-40%, how much more weight do you think I could sling?

Keep grinding, Alex. I like that your focus is on building your overall mobility. Nothing but positive can come of it
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I send you more stuff than i get myself
    You better love me...

Well. somewhat, but not full homo

Cool?

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    to some extent (and it depends on the person) cutting depth is harder because you take out the rebound effect and have to consciously stop the descent
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree that you won't need to squat to that depth in a meet. BUT, if you're training only to what COULD pass, how is this beneficial long term? Building overall mobility and unquestionable depth, would be my focus if I was a PL.

But, I'm not a PL AND I think Low Bar is a joke...but that's just me. If I cut my ROM by 30-40%, how much more weight do you think I could sling?

Keep grinding, Alex. I like that your focus is on building your overall mobility. Nothing but positive can come of it
    I squat highbar, so I will go along with thinking it's a joke too You're right though, depending on the end goal, would dictate how to train. For example, if doing only leg extensions got your huge, developed quads and all you cared about was bodybuilding, why do anything else for them?

Exactly! I want to be able to hit complete ATG depth with proper form so come my meet, there's never a question of if depth was hit. Low bar a joke? How so? I feel bar placement to be completely individualized given different body/bone structure. Thanks a lot man! Truly enjoying it all!

I send you more stuff than i get myself
    You better love me...

Well. somewhat, but not full homo

Cool?

LMAO!!!!!!! You know you have my love bob

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    to some extent (and it depends on the person) cutting depth is harder because you take out the rebound effect and have to consciously stop the descent
    Great point patrick!

I squat highbar, so I will go along with thinking it's a joke too You're right though, depending on the end goal, would dictate how to train. For example, if doing only leg extensions got your huge, developed quads and all you cared about was bodybuilding, why do anything else for them?
    WTF IS UP WITH LOW BAR BEING A F#$KIN JOKE?!?!?!?!?!?

hahaha

Seriously though haha, why do you believe low bar is a joke? LOVE that analogy! This program has allowed me to attain BOTH of my goals (BB and PL) so it truly is goal and happiness focused...i would rather do a suboptimal program that i loved over an optimal program that i hated anyday...enjoyment must always be taken into account

BF DUP - ACCLIMATION CYCLE
    3 Lower Hybrid - Mobility Emphasis with a focus in completely shortening and lengthening target points (Hybrid Cycle - Hybrid Days/Weakpoint Training)(4-10 rep range)

LB Hybrid Warm Up
    *Full ROM

-5 min elliptical
    -20 count hip openers
    -20 close grip pullups
    -20 dips
    -walking leg stretches
    -20 count hip openers
    -10 close grip pullups
    -10 dips
    -db side lateral 30x10
    -20 count hip openers
    -leg swings (side into front)
    -20 count hip openers
    -bench hamstring and glute stretch

ThIs new cycle of training is proving to be EXTREMELY effective...body looks and feels BETTER. THAN. EVER...WATCH ME F@$KIN GROW!!!!

Back Squats- 5 sets of 4-6 reps
    Warm Ups
    135 x 6
    225 x 2
    315 x 1
    365 x 4
    Normal
    425 x 4
    3 count pause
    315 x 4
    315 x 4
    315 x 4
    Front Squat
    225 x 4

Deloaded Sumo Deadlifts- 3 sets of 4 reps
    Warm Ups
    135 x 5
    225 x 2
    315 x 1
    405 x 1
    Plate Pull (rubber plate)
    425 x 4
    435 x 4
    Deficit (rubber plate)
    405 x 4

CONTINUALLY FINDING MY WEAK POINTS AND BUSTIN MY AZZ TO BRING THEM UP!!!! F@$K THE EASY WAY!!!! I WANT THE PATH OF MOST RESISTANCE!!!!!

15 count break between sets - Close stance leg press quad sweep partials (toes straight)- 6 sets of 4-10 reps
    Fully Shortened
    22 plates + 2 25's x 5
    22 plates + 2 25's x 5
    22 plates + 2 25's x 5
    22 plates + 2 25's x 5
    Fully Lengthened (quads to chest)
    16 plates x 6
    16 plates x 6 into 20 count squeeze

ATG Somersault squats (hands held together)- 3 sets of 40-70 second sets
    Slow Negatives
    25 ps x 42 seconds
    25 ps x 42 seconds
    25 ps x 42 seconds

THIS IS MY KINGDOM!!!!! THIS IS MY HOME!!!

Laying paused leg curls- 5 sets of 5-10 reps
    15 count laying down between sets
    90 x 5
    15 count stretch
    90 x 5
    15 count stretch
    90 x 5
    Slow E/Explosive C
    110 x 5
    110 x 5

3 count contraction at peak - Single Legged reverse cable extension- 1 set of 6-8 reps
    20 x 8

IT IS HARDCORE!!!!! DRIPPIN BLOOOOD!!!!!!

Seated calf press- 3 set of 3-6 reps
    5:5:5:5 Tempo
    (toes straight) 4 plates x 3
    (toes out) 4 plates x 3
    Timed (50-70 seconds)
    (toes straight) 3 plates x 52 seconds

COME ON!!!!! EARN IT!!!!!!!!!

Standing calf machine- 3 sets of 5-10 reps
    Slow Tempo staying on balls of feet
    205 x 5
    10 count hard stretch
    205 x 5
    10 count hard stretch
    205 x 5
    10 count hard stretch

Non Strapped bb front shrugs- 2 sets
    Mixed grip
    275 x 30
    Other mixed grip
    275 x 30
    Double overhand 10 count pause at top
    135 x 10

Working harder everyday to achieve my dreams...FREAK STATUS!!!!!

Post Workout Mobility:
    -Cardio (if applicable)
    -MFR (entire body)
    -Static Stretching

Current Supplement Logs
    Cellucor Alpha Amino (Icy Blue Razz) - BCAA - Intraworkout
    Taste: 12/10 - BLEW the lemon lime flavor outta the water for me! I've always been a blue razz over lemon type drink guy and this was EASILY the best blue razz flavor! Honestly tasted better than the blue razz C4.
    Effectiveness: 12/10 - Refreshed and felt my muscle bellies being a lot "fuller." Endurance and strength was same (increasing) as always but again the 2 biggest factors I've noticed are complete overall recovery (intra set and workout) as well as my pump enhanced!
    ~Duration of Positive Effects: 10/10 - Entire workout and even having a little more energy throughout the day

*Per 1 scoop Alpha Amino
    14 oz = Lightly flavored lemonade taste and my personal preference when taken intraworkout
    Last edited by NaturalPursuit; 02-18-2014 at 10:02 AM.

them paused squats are just nuts man. Great way to put in work today.

them paused squats are just nuts man. Great way to put in work today.
    Ehhh...3 plates feels lighter than ever so really wasnt too hard...depth and overall mobility is increasing so I'm a happy man!

How I've Strengthened My Lower Back

scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good stuff man
    I fall off the lifting wagon all the time but I'm still here lol

Originally Posted by scoveg13 View Post
    good stuff man
    BRO!!!!! How you been!!??!!??!?!?! Been waaay to long!

INTRAHOMEWORKFLEXCREW!!!

Cellucor Alpha Amino Vlog #2 - Lemon Lime VS Icy Blue Razz, My Dosing

will check out the vids once i get my laptop back! Thanks for keeping it real alex.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    will check out the vids once i get my laptop back! Thanks for keeping it real alex.
    Always is!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Always is!
    Thanks a lot guys! Just the type of person I am lol

4 Upper Hybrid - Arm and Chest Isolation Emphasis (Hybrid Cycle - Hybrid Days focus on weakpoints) (4-10 rep range)

UB Hybrid Warm Up
    *Full ROM

-5 min elliptical
    -14 close grip pullups into db side 20x10
    -walking leg stretches
    -10 to 12 hip swings
    -flat barbell press bar x 12
    -close stance leg press 4 plates x 50 (25 toes straight into 25 toes out) into calf work x 16
    -hip openers

This is MY life!!! Everything is in MY control!!!!! If I want something, then ima GO OUT AND F@$KIN GET IT!!!!

(5:2:1 tempo) Flat Bench- 3 sets of 4 reps
    Barbell
    250 x 4
    250 x 4
    DB
    105's x 4

Cable flys- 6 sets of 8-10 reps
    Down
    50 x 9
    50 x 9
    Middle (Lvl 11)
    35 x 9
    35 x 9
    Up
    30 x 9
    30 x 9

THE KNIFE IN YOUR NECK IS THE ONE FROM MY BACK!!!!!

Back Complex- 10 sets of 4-10 reps
    (ALL SF) Ultra wide grip pulldown ss seated cable rows
    165 x 9 into 150 x 9
    165 x 9 into 150 x 9
    (SF into LF) Ultra wide grip pulldown ss seated compound rows
    165 x 9 into 6 plates x 7
    **Fully shortened**
    machine pullups (5 count contraction)
    80 x 5
    80 x 5
    compound rows (3 count contraction)
    4 plates x 5
    4 plates x 5

FULL MOON TIME TO FEAST!!!! WELCOME THE BEAST!!!!!!

Rear delts- 4 sets of 6-10 reps
    Reverse pec deck
    (palms down) 165 x 8
    (palms facing) 165 x 8
    2 count paused lat pulldown cable rear delt
    105 x 9
    105 x 9

Single arm db raises- 6 sets
    Front of body to side
    70 x 6
    70 x 6
    70 x 6
    Kikel Raises (both arm front into side)
    45 x 8
    45 x 8
    Alt Front
    55 x 5

BLOOD THIRSTY VAMPIRE!!!!! HUNGRY FOR GREATNESS!!!!!

SF Rope arm circuit (pressdowns into curls)- 3 continuous sets of 6-10 reps
    20 x 10 10
    20 x 10 8
    20 x 10 8

**CHALLENGE SETS**
    Dips- sets of 6 until unable to get 6 with 10 count break
    6 6 6 4

Both arm twisting db curls- sets of 6 until unable to get 6 holding in between 10 count break
    6 6 6 4

GOT BODIES IN THE ATTIC!!!! GOIN INSAAAANE!!!!!

Forearm work - CJ thumbless front into reverse curls- 2 set circuits of 10-15 reps
    ALL THUMBLESS
    60 x 15 into 30 x 14
    60 x 15 into 30 x 14
    60 x 15 into 30 x 12
    60 x 15 into 30 x 12

Platform Hanging leg raises- 4 sets
    Weighted - 5-10 reps
    +45 x 7
    15 count break
    CTBodyweight x 10
    15 count break
    CT Bodyweight x 10
    15 count break
    CT Bodyweight x 10

I CHALLENGE YOU TO MATCH MY INTENSITY!!!!! I F@$KIN DARE YOU!! COME ON!!!!!

Machine crunch- 2 sets of 6-10 reps with minimal break
    Normal
    80 x 10
    Fully shortened (5 count contraction)
    40 x 10

Standing Rope abs- 1 sets
    Fully shortened (5 count contraction)
    42.5 x 10

Vacuums (hands pushing on bench)- 1 set to failure
    2 mins 14 seconds

...intensity is BOILING IN MY VEINS HARDER THAN EVER!!!!! Only 2 hrs of sleep and STILL crushing EVERY challenge in my path!!!!! I. REFUSE. TO. LOSE...

Post Workout Mobility:
    -Cardio (if applicable)
    -MFR (entire body)
    -Static Stretching

Current Supplement Logs
    Taste: 12/10 - Easily tasting better and better by the day! Kinda got a cotton candy type flavor today which was pretty damn awesome!!!
    Effectiveness: 12/10 - FIRST time I noticed a "noticeable" increase in endurance from how well it typically is! Pump and effectiveness is just spectacular!!!...I do miss my caffeine and some other ingredients pre workout though...I'm thinking of some type of stack with AA after this log is finished...providing superior results!

*Per 1 scoop Alpha Amino

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How I've Strengthened My Lower Back
    Good vid Alex ... heavy squats, deads and rows for strengthening the back

INTRAHOMEWORKFLEXCREW!!!
    You are looking fcuking enormous Alex!
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Good vid Alex ... heavy squats, deads and rows for strengthening the back

You are looking fcuking enormous Alex!
    Thanks a lot man! Slowly growing!

5 Lower Hypertrophy Day (Hybrid Cycle) - Squat and Deadlift Strength Overload w/ Accessory Volume Work
    *No belts or straps

LB Hybrid Warm Up
    *Full ROM

-5 min elliptical
    -20 count hip openers
    -20 close grip pullups
    -20 dips
    -walking leg stretches
    -20 count hip openers
    -10 close grip pullups
    -10 dips
    -db side lateral 30x10
    -20 count hip openers
    -leg swings (side into front)
    -20 count hip openers
    -bench hamstring and flute stretch

QUIT TALKIN ABOUT YOUR BLOOD AND YOUR SWEAT!!!!! THERE'S NO WAY YOUR OUTWORKING ME!!!! TRY THIS SHYT...YOULL BREAK...ILL GROW...NONSTOP INSANITY!!!!

Squats- 4 sets
    Low Bar Back Squats (8 reps)
    405 x 8
    405 x 8
    Front (8 reps)
    230 x 8
    Constant TUT - Speed Reps (20-30 reps)
    Bar x 25

Sumo Deadlifts- 3 sets of 8 reps
    410 x 8
    410 x 8
    410 x 8

HUGE RAW PRS!!!! DEPTH INCREASING WITH EVERY WORKOUT!!!!!

Quad Sweep Partials (pushing knees together) - Close Stance Leg Press into hard static contraction (STAY SEATED IN BETWEEN SETS)- 3 sets of 20-30 reps
    16 plates x 28 into 14 second static

Close Stance somersault squats- 3 sets of 10-15 reps
    1 pps + 5 ps x 13
    1 pps + 5 ps x 13
    1 pps + 5 ps x 13

YOU KNOW HOW I GROW!!!!! THIS IS MY SHYT!!!! THIS IS HOW YOU ROCK GROWTH OUT!!!!! F@$K GENETICS!!!!!! ILL WORK SO HARD NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!!!

Laying leg curls- 3 sets
    20-30 reps
    55 x 22
    12-15 reps
    70 x 13
    70 x 13

Abductor ss adductor machine (out into in)- 1 set of 15-20 reps
    90 x 15 15

COME AT ME BRO!!!! IMA F@$KIN ANIMAAAAL!!!!!!

Leaning forward hands on hamstrings - Seated leg curls- 3 sets of 12-15 reps
    85 x 14
    85 x 14
    85 x 14

Close stance leg extensions- 3 sets
    20-30 reps
    80 x 20
    12-15 reps
    90 x 13
    90 x 13

LEGS ARE BEYOND PUMPED...WELCOME TO A NEW WORLD OF PAIN!!!!

Stay on big toe - Seated calf press- 3 sets of 30-50 reps
    Straight
    2 plates x 36
    2 plates x 36
    Out
    2 plates x 36
    In
    2 plates x 38

FINISH STRONG!!!!! AND STILL!!!!!!!

BF Standing machine calf press- drop (toes straight, toes out, toes in, repeat twice, last one rep out on toes straight)- 1 set of 8-12 reps per
    160 x 8
    145 x 8
    130 x 8
    115 x 8
    100 x 8
    85 x 8
    (hard squeeze) 55 x 22 seconds
    (hard stretch) 40 x 22 seconds
    (hard squeeze) 25 x 22 seconds

Seated overhand non strappped scapula retraction- 2 sets
    30-50 reps
    105 x 33
    105 x 33

...best 204 lbs has ever looked on me...GOTTA PUSH THESE WEAK F@$KIN LEGS!!!!!! NEVER ENOUGH SIZE!!!!! NEVER ENOUGH STRENGTH!!!!!!!!

Post Workout Mobility:
    -Cardio (if applicable)
    -MFR (entire body)
    -Static Stretching

Current Supplement Logs
    Taste: 12/10 - Easily tasting better and better by the day! Kinda got a cotton candy type flavor today which was pretty damn awesome!!!
    Effectiveness: 12/10 - HUGE increase in Endurance and overall Pump! Recovery STILL great as always!
    ~Endurance: 11/10

*Per 1 scoop Alpha Amino
    10 oz = Moderately flavored
    14 oz = Lightly flavored taste and my personal preference when taken intraworkout
    Last edited by NaturalPursuit; 02-20-2014 at 08:40 AM.

Never knew blue raz had a lemonade type taste to it

Never knew blue raz had a lemonade type taste to it
    HAHA! My bad! Copy and pasted that bottom part...fixed!

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy hell, what a leg day. 16pps lol! crayyyyy
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Holy hell, what a leg day. 16pps lol! crayyyyy
    HA nope 16 plates TOTAL...Only day I'm hitting 16pps is on my ME days working in the 1-5 rep range haha

Road to Powerlifting: Vlog #2 (204 lb Leg Shot, Metabolic Flexibility, Increased Fat Intake)

Page 85 of 191 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast