Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Angry

Self-respecting educated Canadians, please give your views in this thread as to how we'll get ****ed up...... I wanna get accustomed to the Fascist menace..... fuuuuu

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post674727691
    Reps on sight:
    Laygord, Ganjamayne,bruh,pammybilloni

Tool & A perfect circle

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CanadaBBOY View Post
    Funny how it's been proven that in Harpers plans he is going to allow LESS immigrants into the country every year (despite his direct lie at the all candidates debate), and he is going to increase our taxes and decrease corporate taxes. Again if the drooling masses of idiots in this country did a bit of research this could have been avoided.
    Canadians were too busy assuming private banks had their best interests at heart when they were releasing statements of a dire economy under the NDP.

Apparently private entities like banks wouldn't have a reason to publish such statements.

Canadians are generally very similar to the average American.

They don't like reading, paying attention or doing research.

They vote for whoever has the most entertaining campaign.

maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Arrow

Yup, lower taxes for microsoft, HP, xerox, safeway, etc... all those huge corporations that don't give anything back to us are going to take those tax savings and give their CEO's bigger bonus's. Hopefully all of those redneck albertans really appreciate the tax cuts going to those big companies and not to them.
    Can you please do some research on which corporation is dicking that fascist robot Harper? I wanna know the exact lobby that props that tool up so i can boy-cott them and stop spending my precious dollars on these war-mongering POS (srs)
    Reps on sight:

Tool & A perfect circle

Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Candees View Post
    So Mulroney's 2 million legal fees which he charged to the citizens of Canada were the result of Trudeau ?

Paul Martin shifted the federal deficit and Harper ended up in Parliament with a clean slate.
    I was just being sarcastic. Read pages 4-5, the poster I quoted blamed Mulroney's problems on Trudeau after the previous poster blamed Chretien's problems on Mulroney and the other poster before that blamed Harper's problems on Chretien.

Partisans (and politicians) will always blame their problems on other people or situations outside their control. Who is right or who is wrong doesn't really matter to voters. Who is more convincing matters.

CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Canadians were too busy assuming private banks had their best interests at heart when they were releasing statements of a dire economy under the NDP.

Apparently private entities like banks wouldn't have a reason to publish such statements.

Canadians are generally very similar to the average American.

They don't like reading, paying attention or doing research.

They vote for whoever has the most entertaining campaign.
    Yes exactly, it is really sad. Since we have a better quality of education and it seems to me that most people I meet are fairly decent and intelligent, I assumed (incorrectly) that we were 'better' than americans. I guess since I spend most of my time at universities i'm somewhat sheltered from the cretin that voted conservative; however there still are dumb asses at universities.
    4k+ rep back ALL THE TIME YO, sup sup sup.

http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B555566

reps on site -Pakoe

KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes exactly, it is really sad. Since we have a better quality of education and it seems to me that most people I meet are fairly decent and intelligent, I assumed (incorrectly) that we were 'better' than americans. I guess since I spend most of my time at universities i'm somewhat sheltered from the cretin that voted conservative; however there still are dumb asses at universities.
    I assume its mostly the old Canadians who voted for Conservatives. Pretty sure the NDP had the vote of the "young".

Anyone know how serious the marijuana punishments the Conservatives want?

Only thing I really like about their platform is the $500 fitness tax break.

I heavily disagree about privatizing prisons, increasing military spending, increasing the war on drugs, etc..

Smile

Most university students that i know voted NDP..... Relieved due to this lol
    Reps on sight:

Tool & A perfect circle

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yup, lower taxes for microsoft, HP, xerox, safeway, etc... all those huge corporations that don't give anything back to us are going to take those tax savings and give their CEO's bigger bonus's. Hopefully all of those redneck albertans really appreciate the tax cuts going to those big companies and not to them.
    They gave the Conservatives money to make all those "Ignatieff didn't come back for you" TV advertisements. Corporate tax breaks will be just 1 way he pays those entities back.

Only, the Conservatives usually disguise these arrangements in slogans such as: "If we don't give big business tax breaks, they will leave and cut Canadian jobs."

Canada already has some of the lowest Corporate tax rates in the G7 currently, which will be the lowest by 2012. Now Stephan Harper will be adding more corporate election promise reductions on top of that.

As I said, Canadians are generally stupid, but they somehow fancy themselves less ignorant than Americans.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by maynardjames View Post
    Can you please do some research on which corporation is dicking that fascist robot Harper? I wanna know the exact lobby that props that tool up so i can boy-cott them and stop spending my precious dollars on these war-mongering POS (srs)
    CanadaBBoy, please help me out with this if you have knowledge about it (srs)... Im doing my own research but wanna know more about this
    Reps on sight:

Tool & A perfect circle

Young people generally don't vote.

They're usually too lazy, too pessimistic.

I also find it hilarious the volume of seniors voting Conservative while bitching that their CPP keeps shrinking.

Dths is just really nice. (+1000) Dths is just really nice. (+1000) Dths is just really nice. (+1000) Dths is just really nice. (+1000) Dths is just really nice. (+1000) Dths is just really nice. (+1000) Dths is just really nice. (+1000) Dths is just really nice. (+1000) Dths is just really nice. (+1000) Dths is just really nice. (+1000) Dths is just really nice. (+1000)
    Young people generally don't vote.

They're usually too lazy, too pessimistic.

I also find it hilarious the volume of seniors voting Conservative while bitching that their CPP keeps shrinking.
    Baby boomers and seniors get so hard at the mention of a tax break that it really doesn't matter what is actually happening.

Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anyways I was at my university's bar tonight and all the ''hippy'' kids were shouting with joy every single time a NDP candidate was elected. They were overcome with joy at the end of the night.

Are they even aware that we're in for at least four years of majority right wing government? Are they aware the government will never ever give a single **** about what the NDP has to say?

I swear me and one of my friends were the only Liberals in the place. I don't know any other Liberal kid around me. At least my 86 years old WW2 veteran retired doctor grandfather is still voting Liberal. High five grandpa!

Originally Posted by maynardjames View Post
    CanadaBBoy, please help me out with this if you have knowledge about it (srs)... Im doing my own research but wanna know more about this
    I can tell you the banks have had their hands on Mr Harper's ass.

They have been gently caressing his back side with their public "chief economist" warning about "negative economic impact" of the NDP.

You would be surprised to know how many Canadians have no idea that their bank is a private business that cares about cutting huge quarterly profits only.

Somehow they thinks it's connected to the government body like the lotto.

Just like when the banks keep publishing statements about how "not enough Canadians are adequately saving for retirement". It's not like they were going to use that money you deposit to make more money or anything, they just legitimately care about your well being in old age.

exfactor003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exfactor003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exfactor003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exfactor003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exfactor003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exfactor003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exfactor003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exfactor003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exfactor003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exfactor003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) exfactor003 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice to see the Bloc Québécois fail.

Thumbs up

I can tell you the banks have had their hands on Mr Harper's ass.

They have been gently caressing his back side with their public "chief economist" warning about "negative economic impact" of the NDP.

You would be surprised to know how many Canadians have no idea that their bank is a private business that cares about cutting huge quarterly profits only.

Somehow they thinks it's connected to the government body like the lotto.

Just like when the banks keep publishing statements about how "not enough Canadians are adequately saving for retirement". It's not like they were going to use that money you deposit to make more money or anything, they just legitimately care about your well being in old age.
    Reps on RC brah....thanks......The investment banking cartels should be watched for sure....Those criminals are giving billions to this 'party' for sure
    Reps on sight:

Tool & A perfect circle

Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They give nothing back? You can't be serious.

JellyNut is on a distinguished road. (+10) JellyNut is on a distinguished road. (+10) JellyNut is on a distinguished road. (+10) JellyNut is on a distinguished road. (+10) JellyNut is on a distinguished road. (+10) JellyNut is on a distinguished road. (+10) JellyNut is on a distinguished road. (+10) JellyNut is on a distinguished road. (+10) JellyNut is on a distinguished road. (+10) JellyNut is on a distinguished road. (+10) JellyNut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KingCanuck View Post
    I assume its mostly the old Canadians who voted for Conservatives. Pretty sure the NDP had the vote of the "young".

Anyone know how serious the marijuana punishments the Conservatives want?

Only thing I really like about their platform is the $500 fitness tax break.

I heavily disagree about privatizing prisons, increasing military spending, increasing the war on drugs, etc..
    Agree with you brah, unfortunately the fitness money comes, as with most of their plans, after the deficit is balanced so prob in 2014 (assuming that's when it is balanced), we will have to wait till then.

NDP srsly fukked up, sure they are official opposition but now they helped the conservatives win a majority and will have less say than in the minority.

CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Madsen89 View Post
    They give nothing back? You can't be serious.
    It's a fact, I read an article about the spending of companies tracked over the tax cuts in the past few years, and they all just sat on the money.

They expand when it's profitable, not because of tax cuts.

Tax cuts for huge corporations do nothing but take away money from our country and hurt our economy. I posted a full article explaining it in my other thread.
    4k+ rep back ALL THE TIME YO, sup sup sup.

http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B555566

reps on site -Pakoe

beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tax cuts will create jobs, and attract business to Canada, which in turn increases hiring and decreases unemployment.

You vote NDP, basically you vote to bleed out tax dollars to people who just don't want to work, want to milk the system, or want to make a revolving door/slap on the wrist out of the justice system.

If you want stability, economic prosperity, a tough on crime approach, you vote conservative

Seems like the NDP also attracts alot of young people, which aren't particularly aware of how real world works, how did the NDP plan on paying for all of their promises? Without significant tax hikes...
    *ZMA, Superpump MAX, Green Tea Extract, Garlic Extract, Fish Oil, Joint Supp.*

Come at Me!!!

beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dths View Post
    Baby boomers and seniors get so hard at the mention of a tax break that it really doesn't matter what is actually happening.
    The youth vote is pathetic, we could actually inflict some serious change if all of the youth voted, it should be law to vote, it is your duty as a citizen in a democratic nation. People in third world nations fight and die for the power to inflict change on who leads their nation
    *ZMA, Superpump MAX, Green Tea Extract, Garlic Extract, Fish Oil, Joint Supp.*

Come at Me!!!

hai have an infraction The-Adept's Avatar
    The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anyone know a good site where I can stay up to date with EVERYTHING going on in the house? All the major Canadian newscasts sites seem so conservative it is a joke.
    "i havent realy no much about steroids but then agan i dont wana be a sientist!!!!!"-Harryhardocre

I'd **** snookie as she is sometimes. She is just so ****ing stupid and crazy that sometimes I just would do her. If she wasn't a hilarious clown then I wouldn't want to. -tential

Originally Posted by beerbaron105 View Post
    Tax cuts will create jobs, and attract business to Canada, which in turn increases hiring and decreases unemployment.

You vote NDP, basically you vote to bleed out tax dollars to people who just don't want to work, want to milk the system, or want to make a revolving door/slap on the wrist out of the justice system.

If you want stability, economic prosperity, a tough on crime approach, you vote conservative

Seems like the NDP also attracts alot of young people, which aren't particularly aware of how real world works, how did the NDP plan on paying for all of their promises? Without significant tax hikes...
    The premise of "tax cuts attracting business" is a fallacy.

Why would they come to Canada when they could go to Vietnam?
    The true growth of business in Canada will be businesses that start in Canada and employ Canadians, not some huge corporation from Europe or America opening distribution offices and retail stores. Those types of "business" create low tier jobs like "cashier" or "server". Canada shouldn't be looking for employment opportunities to come to Canada, they should be focused on nurturing start ups locally.

Have you thought about why there are Hondas and GM's in Canada?
    It's not because of "low taxes". They have to fulfill a certain percentage of Canadian made vehicles as part of their trade agreements with Canada. Lowering your taxes will not mean Honda/GM etc will make more cars in Canada.

"Tough on crime" ?
    You mean tough on "poor criminals" because the biggest crooks will never be put away. They're funding the political campaigns.

Let me give you an example.
    When Imperial Tobacco was busted for exporting, then illegally importing untaxed product back from the US and selling it in the Canadian market to avoid stiff tax increases in Ontario, they blicked the government out of millions of tax dollars and the government accepted a small fraction of that money in compensation and did not pursue any charges against the Tobacco giant even though they were busted for breaking the law, evaded paying millions in tax revenue that the government never got compensated for and selling illegal products to the consumer market.

That's how government imposed "tough on crime" works. It doesn't.

On the flip side, you want lower taxes but more people in prison.
    Do you have any idea how expensive it is to persecute and jail someone?
    How would we pay for this AND lower taxes? So in your opinion, you would rather more tax dollars being spent on criminals than assisting the poor or elderly? How would you be saving money? You're essentially taking money from one sector and putting it in another.

"Young" people vote NDP because at that point in their lives they see first hand the benefit from socialized schooling and have an idealistic approach to the way they would like the system to work.
    Last edited by Candees; 05-03-2011 at 10:26 PM.

Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Kenetics is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by beerbaron105 View Post

Lol, this is like a classic attack ad.

FrankHWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankHWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankHWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankHWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankHWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankHWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankHWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankHWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankHWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankHWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankHWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i voted for harper because he said he would lower my taxes, therfore he is best for the job.

Originally Posted by FrankHWhite View Post
    i voted for harper because he said he would lower my taxes, therfore he is best for the job.

Can I ask you a question?

What's your tax rate now?

For more than 50% of Canadians, it's less than 15%.

FrankHWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankHWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankHWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankHWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankHWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankHWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankHWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankHWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankHWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankHWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankHWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Can I ask you a question?

What's your tax rate now?

For more than 50% of Canadians, it's less than 15%.
    i make 52k a year, i just want it to be lower

Registered User Pump that iron!'s Avatar
    Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000)
    Historic election. Ignatieff and Duceppe both lose their seats. NDP first time as the official opposition - first time ANY party that isn't the conservatives or liberals is the official opposition. First Green MP in parliament. Wow - what a f*cking night!

The real story is not that the conservatives got the majority. The real story is the NDP's orange wave across the f*cking country - go NDP go!
    I rep back for those with 1k+ rep power.

Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greg1983 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pump that iron! View Post
    Historic election. Ignatieff and Duceppe both lose their seats. NDP first time as the official opposition - first time ANY party that isn't the conservatives or liberals is the official opposition. First Green MP in parliament. Wow - what a f*cking night!

The real story is not that the conservatives got the majority. The real story is the NDP's orange wave across the f*cking country - go NDP go!
    The Bloc have been the opposition before.

The Conservative party is the only one to offer a very tough on crime approach, so yes if you want a tough on crime approach you vote conservative. I have certain problems with their approach on crime but this is not what I wish to discuss here.

I'm simply wondering why you (and a lot of Canadians) think we should vote Conservative if we want stability and economic prosperity. Why not Liberal? In the last 25 years, Liberals been doing far better than Conservatives for our economy using their center/center-right approach. Jean Chrétien cut taxes for companies and individuals, cut social programs and transfer payments and developed free trade and globalization. He took a government with a huge deficit after Mulroney's term and managed to turn it into a surplus. He stood up to the Americans and decided not to go to Iraq. The Conservatives wanted to send us to Iraq, which would have cost us billions of dollars and hundreds, if not thousands of lives.

Why again do you vote Conservative if you want stability and economic prosperity?
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.

- Jack Layton

nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000) nli07 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tabarnakz View Post
    The Conservative party is the only one to offer a very tough on crime approach, so yes if you want a tough on crime approach you vote conservative. I have certain problems with their approach on crime but this is not what I wish to discuss here.

I'm simply wondering why you (and a lot of Canadians) think we should vote Conservative if we want stability and economic prosperity. Why not Liberal? In the last 25 years, Liberals been doing far better than Conservatives for our economy using their center/center-right approach. Jean Chrétien cut taxes for companies and individuals, cut social programs and transfer payments and developed free trade and globalization. He took a government with a huge deficit after Mulroney's term and managed to turn it into a surplus. He stood up to the Americans and decided not to go to Iraq. The Conservatives wanted to send us to Iraq, which would have cost us billions of dollars and hundreds, if not thousands of lives.

Why again do you vote Conservative if you want stability and economic prosperity?
    Reasons why I and other Ontarians did not vote Liberals:

1. We need a majority gov for stability and Liberals were sinking faster than the Titanic in the polls

2. Dalton McGuinty's Liberals in Ontario's poor record negatively affected Ontario's views on the federal Liberals

3. I don't trust Igniatiff.
    100% 中國人. 1k+.

*** T-Dot Misc Crew

*** T-Dot Misc BBM Crew