Closed Thread
Page 72 of 313 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 9367
    ARRGH PLACEBO POWER YES!! -MarcusD-'s Avatar
    -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hosum don't forget the picture lol.

Originally Posted by Jazzy86 View Post
    Ok cool.

LOL! You're not gonna believe me, but I don't wear panties. Back in the day I used to wear those sling shots all the time and I hated it. I wear boyshorts under mini skirts and dresses but that's it.
    Evo won't like that.

He likes those dudes that can keep their junk tucked in.

:}

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks. I'm a fan of the natural look.

Hey I have a nutrition question... Is it really necessary to switch white rice to brown rice? We do whole wheat bread and pasta in my house, but I was just curious if the rice really mattered. I hate brown rice but I'll switch if it makes that big of a difference.
    what evo said

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Big Boba, check out this ride courtesy of Marcus...

[video=youtube;DU2_hgLIqc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU2_hgLIqc4[/video
    Like that.

Want a BMW but like the Lexus and Infinity also.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    If you don't eat too much, it doesn't make that much of a different.

Btw, when are you going to send me your thong pics?
    ^^^this

Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post

[img]http://www.carsu.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Lexus-GS-F-Sport-5.jpg[/img

Evo won't like that.

sexy ass car

you seem to mistaken because it will work.

Last edited by schmack; 01-24-2012 at 06:10 PM.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok cool.

LOL! You're not gonna believe me, but I don't wear panties. Back in the day I used to wear those sling shots all the time and I hated it. I wear boyshorts under mini skirts and dresses but that's it.
    Well well well.... my inbox is ready. Please provide some samples pics.

[img]http://www.carsu.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Lexus-GS-F-Sport-5.jpg[img]

Evo won't like that.

LOL
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Dam cell spell check.

Lol at banned for a month. I got into it with a spanish dude at the playground. His son pushed my daughter back like 5 feet with him standing right there. I was like 50 feet away from it and I saw but the punks dad did nothing, I told the kid not to push again and he looked at his dad. His dad was gonna get in my face but he left. Was told by other parents his son bullied all the kids.
    You need to get on that spell-tech son! lol

Yeah it was mostly moms there and I don't think they wanted to confront this 400lb black dude. I was surprised the other dad's didn't say anything. I don't care, bigger than me or not, I'm not taking bullshirt when it comes to my family. And no not bragging, because while he was 400lbs, he was just a fatso.

Big Boba, check out this ride courtesy of Marcus...

Looks cool from the back and side, the front takes getting used to. But I was reading the specs on it in Automobile, and performance wise it's not much faster than my old GS. Most of the tech on that is handling improvements.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok cool.

Need pics for proof.

Evo won't like that.

ROFL!

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Looks cool from the back and side, the front takes getting used to. But I was reading the specs on it in Automobile, and performance wise it's not much faster than my old GS. Most of the tech on that is handling improvements.
    Are they going to add power to it like the IS-F?
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

-MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yeah it was mostly moms there and I don't think they wanted to confront this 400lb black dude. I was surprised the other dad's didn't say anything. I don't care, bigger than me or not, I'm not taking bullshirt when it comes to my family. And no not bragging, because while he was 400lbs, he was just a fatso.

Yup was not impressed with that either.

5.8 0-60, among a few other disappointments.

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yeah I am the same way I don't care how big one is. The spanish guy was a twig punk though.

I thought you bought the 750 or something like that?

Yup was not impressed with that either.

5.8 0-60, among a few other disappointments.
    5.8 is dissappointing, the front end makes it look like a 4 second car.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Mehh, LFA > GSF anyday. Saw a LFA in person at that OC auto show and that thing look so beast. And front end of GSF I think they tried to play it off the LFA front end but failed.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    Mehh, LFA > GSF anyday. Saw a LFA in person at that OC auto show and that thing look so beast. And front end of GSF I think they tried to play it off the LFA front end but failed.
    Yeah and don't forget the LFA also cost about 7 times more too.

Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Evo won't like that.

I know that one pic I sent you may have been intimidating, but I assure you I can tuck it very well.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Grande Bolas = That's what I have I'm still pretty pumped about calling out and exposing my current manager to his Sr. manager. Freaken ******* gets what he deserves.

Flyby again, working still.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Grande Bolas = That's what I have I'm still pretty pumped about calling out and exposing my current manager to his Sr. manager. Freaken ******* gets what he deserves.

What was said and why. Your manager taking credit for your work type of thing?
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok cool.

LOL! You're not gonna believe me, but I don't wear panties. Back in the day I used to wear those sling shots all the time and I hated it.
    Dd D D D D D DDaaaayyeeeeeemmmm gurl! THAT'S what we need pics of!!!

I don't wear anything under my shorts on LEG days at the gym... and today was a leg day

I assure you I can tuck it very well.
    Evo is happy.

Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jazzy86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

wonder if this pic is against the rules...

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guysss! Tell me why I was squatting today 225, going pretty deep, and some dude comes up in the next rack over and starts squatting like 495, EVEN deeper for like 1 set and then walks off -__-''

Mirin' strength, but what was the purpose? Like, are you serious?

wonder if this pic is against the rules...
    Not against the rules; you got some nice glutes! Post more with them flexxxed.

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Guysss! Tell me why I was squatting today 225, going pretty deep, and some dude comes up in the next rack over and starts squatting like 495, EVEN deeper for like 1 set and then walks off -__-''

He's miring your wide body kit.

dam, I would mire 495 for deeps squats.

got legs tomorrow
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Not against the rules; you got some nice glutes! Post more with them flexxxed.
    LOL! You can't really tell a big diff when it's flexed unless I just worked out. Too much...cushion. haha

Lmfao!!!

He's miring your wide body kit.
    I know... I wore my WBK shirt today

dam, I would mire 495 for deeps squats.

got legs tomorrow
    Yeah, definitely mire, but dude did it for like 4 reps, racked it, and walked to the locker room. Either he shiit himself, or he just wanted to brag because WBK.

LOL! You can't really tell a big diff when it's flexed unless I just worked out. Too much...cushion. haha
    Nah, you can tell... You just have to do one of those poses where you keep your legs together, bend forward, and flex your thighs. Try it and take a pic, I bet you can see a big difference from just taking a regular ass shot; that pose will show off your hammies and glutes.

blachool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    **** yeah, Asians rule...

Too bad I'm Irish :<

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are they going to add power to it like the IS-F?
    From what I hear, no, at least probably not the first 2 years of production. And by then they may just redesign or kill the model.

Yeah I am the same way I don't care how big one is. The spanish guy was a twig punk though.

I thought you bought the 750 or something like that?

5.8 is dissappointing, the front end makes it look like a 4 second car.
    Yeah people need to keep their kids in check though. Behavioral issues start during infancy.

No Hosum is the ballin' bimmer guy. He said whatever lbs he people bench would be the model number they should buy. Guess that means I'm gonna be sporting a 130is.

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post

Nice, if my boss kept grabbing my azz and propositioning me i would report him too!

j/k what was the deal with job brah? You seemed to be real happy there for a while.

It was 585 you numbnuts! I hat 6 plates on there not 5.

Seriously though I hate guys like that. I don't lift heavy on every set. Like if I'm on my last cool down set on the bench or back machines, some jackoff will come over and say "Can I work in", then match my cool down reps with probably their best lift and say "I'm done now" and walk away and act like theyz strong.

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah and don't forget the LFA also cost about 7 times more too.
    Oh I thought GSF was around that price range. How much is it going to be? Still think it looks ugly front wise but rear looks nice.

It's probably his maxing day. If anything just ignore it I leave my ego at home when I go to the gym to lift.

Which reminds me this dude at the gym was squatting 405 but doing like 1 inch squats. I remember back in high school I use to do like 2 inch squats and this dude came up to me and told me to go lower me being the ignorant teenager I was like yeah ok buddy sure thing. Now I only do 90 degree angle box squats or ATG squats.

From what I hear, no, at least probably not the first 2 years of production. And by then they may just redesign or kill the model.

Yeah people need to keep their kids in check though. Behavioral issues start during infancy.

No Hosum is the ballin' bimmer guy. He said whatever lbs he people bench would be the model number they should buy. Guess that means I'm gonna be sporting a 130is.

Nice, if my boss kept grabbing my azz and propositioning me i would report him too!

j/k what was the deal with job brah? You seemed to be real happy there for a while.

Seriously though I hate guys like that. I don't lift heavy on every set. Like if I'm on my last cool down set on the bench or back machines, some jackoff will come over and say "Can I work in", then match my cool down reps with probably their best lift and say "I'm done now" and walk away and act like theyz strong.

true dat with kids.

dam the 135 is fast but I like mid size sedans. I really like the Audi A7 and even though not great performance I like the comfort factor

Oh I thought GSF was around that price range. How much is it going to be? Still think it looks ugly front wise but rear looks nice.

It's probably his maxing day. If anything just ignore it I leave my ego at home when I go to the gym to lift.

Which reminds me this dude at the gym was squatting 405 but doing like 1 inch squats. I remember back in high school I use to do like 2 inch squats and this dude came up to me and told me to go lower me being the ignorant teenager I was like yeah ok buddy sure thing. Now I only do 90 degree angle box squats or ATG squats.
    yeah had a dude a couple day ago doing 1/4 reps with 365. He kept looking my way thinking he the man but I pay no attention. What was funny is another dude who does good weight at full ROM was tryna show him the way but the douch did his thing.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Well kiddos, it's time for me to hang with my bros. Have a great evening!

Strong Boba is strong!

I usually pay those type of guys no attention, but my workout partner was like "damnn bro, strong legs is strong;" probably made that dudes head even bigger.

Possibly, but he was working shoulders today... I knew this because he's one of the biggest guys at that location and it's easy to spot those guys -__-''

I do 1 inch squats

Well kiddos, it's time for me to hang with my bros. Have a great evening!
    Wait... you forgot the pic with you b e n d i n g o v e r -_--

LOL, looks like we'll be riding around in the 135is brah.

GSF starts around the 50s.

Closed Thread
Page 72 of 313 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast