Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    LRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by waitlifter82
    Dymetadrine Xtreme

1 Capsule contains:

B6 5 mg

Vitamin C 30mg

Magnesium 50 mg

Ephedra Extract 300mg

L-Phenylalanine 150mg

L-Tyrosine 150mg

Caffeine 100 mg

Yohimbine HCL 2mg

I sometimes take this supplement 20 minutes before my workout. I find the product keeps my intensity and focus up.
    However, there are two downsides to this product. One is that if you're not careful, you can overtrain (your body and CNS) quite easily. Second is that you can sometimes get a serious crash after its affect wheres off.
    This stuff is outstanding! Great energy for my workouts & the focus was awesome.

LRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LRV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by sawastea
    Interesting, never tried it...

What's In It?
    Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 45

Amount Per Serving:

Naicinamide 10mg 50%
    Vitamin B-6 12.5mg 625%
    Folic Acid 200mcg 50%
    Vitamin B-12 500mcg 8350%
    Pantothenic Acid 20mg 200%

Proprietary Cognamine Complex including: 805mg
    Cordyceps sinensis
    Choline bitartrate
    L-glutamine
    L-tyrosine
    Salix alba
    Phosphatidylserine
    Ciwujia
    2-dimethylaminoethanol
    Salisburia adiantifolia
    Vinpocetine
    Hyperzine A

Paullinia cupana: 405mg
    Alpha-lipoic acid: 15mg

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bq/body.html

Man! That's expensive!

Back in the day I always wanted to take "Ultimate Orange". But never got the chance. And now it's no longer around. What's the next best thing to it today? From what I've read it's R4W. Is this correct?

AND, why did they stop making "Ultimate Orange"? Was it too strong?

Back at it after 7 years Rottluver's Avatar
    Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LRV
    Back in the day I always wanted to take "Ultimate Orange". But never got the chance. And now it's no longer around. What's the next best thing to it today? From what I've read it's R4W. Is this correct?

IIRC it had ephedra in it and that is/was banned so they couldn't continue to make it.

Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

best for energy

ephedrine, caffeine, or clenbuterol

GAfromAZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by admin
    I personally like the BodyQuick by BrainQuicken. VPX Redline is also awesome.

Thanks!
    Ryan DeLuca
    Bodybuilding.com
    About six weeks ago i bought a bottle of redline i was feeling tired so i drank
    the bottle then went out to mow my front yard, about 15 minutes into it i thought i was going to have a heart attack my heart was beating so fast, and i am in good health it was one of the worst feelings i have ever had.
    You can't be very logical if you are too emotional
    I don't believe in "internet politics" but i do believe in the truth of experience and the fact that "power" in the wrong hands corrupts.
    Remember Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    Studys show that every 5 seconds another "study"
    is being conducted.

I tried it too but it was nothing like Monster or Red Bull. Those two are the best. I only have those every now & then. Too expensive & there's better options out there.
    LRV

Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rottluver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To me, Red Bull tastes like ass and it made my heart get all funky and beat harder/faster and it was NOT a good thing.

Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000) Seroph4x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rottluver
    To me, Red Bull tastes like ass and it made my heart get all funky and beat harder/faster and it was NOT a good thing.
    yes, i also dont like the taste of red bull, and i didnt notice much energy increase when taking it either.

coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Seroph4x
    yes, i also dont like the taste of red bull, and i didnt notice much energy increase when taking it either.

lmao as if u would drink red bull anyway wat kind of noob are u

Originally Posted by coreythong
    lmao as if u would drink red bull anyway wat kind of noob are u
    I don't know about him, but I drank it cuz the chick I was with brought one to me by the pool at the hotel we were at.......didn't drink it for energy.

My heart pumps ETHER CHUCK DIESEL's Avatar
    CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LRV

Dan Duchaine died, Next Proteins dropped a lot of products outside their whey, they did an Ultimate Orange Softgel (that I still have a bottle in the frig.) that didn’t really blow up 2 well, they stop advertising it, and it had ephedra in it.

Outie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So, now that ephedra is back on the market and safe to use again (LOL). Where is my Ripped Fuel or equivelent there of? I thought the main reason thermos got big where due to the fact they took ephedra off the market. Well, now that it is back what is out there and what do yall suggest to take to someone who took Ripped Fuel for years and Test 10? Thanks. Been outa the loop some since I found a protien I like.

Outie

AtomicLee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtomicLee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtomicLee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtomicLee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtomicLee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtomicLee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtomicLee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtomicLee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtomicLee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtomicLee will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtomicLee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    AX stim by far.

Bad Abbot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bad Abbot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bad Abbot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I took Lipo-6 with Mega-Man multi, + Extra Magnesium and Zinc

My results were great...I've dropped 35 pounds in 6 months...I know I had a good result from Lipo-6 because I felt energized after it and could do more work

Also this combo increased libido like threefold...not sure if that was a great thing

Originally Posted by Bad Abbot
    I took Lipo-6 with Mega-Man multi, + Extra Magnesium and Zinc

My results were great...I've dropped 35 pounds in 6 months...I know I had a good result from Lipo-6 because I felt energized after it and could do more work

Also this combo increased libido like threefold...not sure if that was a great thing
    You did really well. When I was taking Mega Man I was THE MAN in the bedroom. I could tell a big difference! I was taking 2 a day & could last forever.
    LRV

Iroc86er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iroc86er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iroc86er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iroc86er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    E/C with 25mg/200mg
    L-Tyrosine 500mg
    Taurine, even 2g's does the trick for some people, but anywhere up to 5g's
    Lean green (if cutting) 500mg

Usually gives me a lot of energy in the gym
    Last edited by Iroc86er; 10-22-2005 at 12:42 PM.

G0R1LLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Vegas Lord
    I tried a full sample of Erolean Amp (4 caps) on Monday. I'll tell you what, I described the feeling of it to my older bro (who used to do *******, he hasin't used it for 4 years thank god. Anyway I simply described the feeling of Amp to him ie intense concentration, super hightend senses, super strength increases with no shakes. I felt higher and indestructable than ever. My bro looked at me and said "that sounds like you did *******". I took Amp before 9am and it didnt leave my system to about 10pm that night. Also, I worked out that morning on quads, hams, calves. I wasnt done, I did over 90 minutes of cardio right after. I just coudn't help myself. I taken Ultimate Orange, eca, tight and countless other energizers in the past. Amp kicks the **** out of anything I took, ever. I just hope kids or idiot adults dont abuse Amp cause it is very powerful. This energizer needs to be around forever.
    Just tried this $hit out after reading all of the positive reviews on amp. i am in med school and with the countless hours of studying i have to do plus try to stay in shape this is the supplement that does rule all. If you can name it i have tried it. the only thing that comes close to it is ******** and mega dose of e/c (ephedra/caffeine). I believe taht it is a longer lasting effect than e/c. all of the effects that this dude mentioned are true and then some. the energy you get is intense and smooth at the same time(read: no jitters). i would ask all of you interested in an energy booster to give this one the pepsi challenge to anything else.

tintinet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

AMP Non/Minimal Responder

Dunno...AMP used ta give me visual focus, increased agility, euphoria, but, lately, I don't notice any effects from it.

Outie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Outie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What about thermogen II. I see they re-released the product with ephedra... Still looking for an energy booster / fat burner. BTW I called twinlabs and they said they are not planning on re-releasing ripped fuel with ephedra

Originally Posted by Outie
    What about thermogen II. I see they re-released the product with ephedra... Still looking for an energy booster / fat burner. BTW I called twinlabs and they said they are not planning on re-releasing ripped fuel with ephedra
    And where might one find this Thermogen II? I was a big fan of Thermodryne (??) capsules back in the day......

A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ephedra
    "You are what your deep, driving desire is.
    As your desire is, so is your will.
    As your will is, so is your deed.
    As your deed is, so is your destiny"

mdl76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mdl76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mdl76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mdl76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mdl76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mdl76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by LRV

Becuase the FDA is a bunch of Fu@kin Pu$$ies. But I hear Redline is pretty good. have not tryed it yet though.

BreakinChains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    coffee... Redbull

Tank2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tank2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tank2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tank2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tank2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tank2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tank2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tank2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tank2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tank2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tank2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Storm by Universal...

AMPED!!!
    "Face your fear, accept your war...it is what it is"

Originally Posted by Rottluver
    And where might one find this Thermogen II? I was a big fan of Thermodryne (??) capsules back in the day......
    http://www.supplementstogo.com/scifittherii.html

Not advertising but there is a direct link to it. I heard it used to be similar to ripped fuel!!

Outie

pist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Outie
    http://www.supplementstogo.com/scifittherii.html

Not advertising but there is a direct link to it. I heard it used to be similar to ripped fuel!!

Outie
    This entire site is too expensive imo..

Well wasen't really advertising the site rather than the supplement itself. I am trying to find a supplement (with ephedra) that was / is like ripped fuel and test 10. Any ideas?

benterra1973 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benterra1973 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benterra1973 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benterra1973 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benterra1973 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benterra1973 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

vpx redline

this stuff is comparable to a couple of lines of crank.
    pain is the best teacher

Bman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bman00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    redline is straight up kick ass