Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don't know if it will help, but this analogy has really been one of my favorites since I began my prep: Every day's work is like putting money into a piggy bank. Every meal, every trainining session, every bout of cardio - Another deposit. Sure, it's only a quarter here and a dime there, but months down the line when you break that sumbitch open - BOOM! There's a big payoff.

Nice job dude but remember that you've still got a long way to go. Acute actions don't necessitate change, habitual actions do. Keep it up!
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    I don't know if it will help, but this analogy has really been one of my favorites since I began my prep: Every day's work is like putting money into a piggy bank. Every meal, every trainining session, every bout of cardio - Another deposit. Sure, it's only a quarter here and a dime there, but months down the line when you break that sumbitch open - BOOM! There's a big payoff.

Nice job dude but remember that you've still got a long way to go. Acute actions don't necessitate change, habitual actions do. Keep it up!
    nice analogy
    repped
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Keep up the solid work man =) Driving range is always fun to get off much needed stress / fun!

As for the Macros you could just do what most people post. Just post the Pictures (Maybe say what you had Lunch: Grilled Chicken / Sweet Potato / Broccoli) then at the end of the pictures write up what you had that wasn't shown(Like your protein shake or yogurt) and very last list just your end day total that livestrong gives you.

It makes it a lot easy to read, saves a ton of space as well. Almost hurts your eyes scrolling down looking for your work/day log

Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ian0789 View Post
    Keep up the solid work man =) Driving range is always fun to get off much needed stress / fun!

As for the Macros you could just do what most people post. Just post the Pictures (Maybe say what you had Lunch: Grilled Chicken / Sweet Potato / Broccoli) then at the end of the pictures write up what you had that wasn't shown(Like your protein shake or yogurt) and very last list just your end day total that livestrong gives you.

It makes it a lot easy to read, saves a ton of space as well. Almost hurts your eyes scrolling down looking for your work/day log
    Ya I was doing that but it takes alot of time to cut everything out and people like determined wanted to see the breakdown of the foods I have been eating. SO i just kind of been posting like that if everyone is in agreement that its too long I can switch it up and just post pics + my ending macros for the day
    {{**Misc Cologne Crew**}}

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

{{**LIFT HEAVY CREW**}}

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Jhudi View Post
    people like determined wanted to see the breakdown of the foods I have been eating. SO i just kind of been posting like that if everyone is in agreement that its too long I can switch it up and just post pics + my ending macros for the day
    I do like seeing them, but no need to post all of them just for me if every1 else is against it. Still like seeing totals though. When was the last time you checked your weight? Next weigh-in?
    Also when you have time another week maybe, you could post a p90x workout example (interested to see what it is like)
    Last edited by determined4000; 08-11-2010 at 07:35 PM.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jhudi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    I do like seeing them, but no need to post all of them just for me if every1 else is against it. Still like seeing totals though. When was the last time you checked your weight? Next weigh-in?
    Also when you have time another week maybe, you could post a p90x workout example (interested to see what it is like)
    Ya havent been able to weigh in as my gym scale broke and was shipped out to be recalibrated and they dont know when it gets back. The scale have at home only goes to 330 so I have been getting on it to see it i get a reading nothing yet as it just goes EEEEE

Example of P90x fav workout is Kenpo I dont do any of the arms chest ect since I do that at the gym I just do cardio stuff

Kenpo (each set switches from right leg or right arm to left leg to left arm)

Warmup stretching for 5 mins

cross x jabs 30 secs

cross x jabs x uppercuts 30 secs

cross x jabs x uppercuts x hooks 30 secs

Heisman poses back and forth 1 min

Jumping jacks 30 secs

Large tires 1 min

Front kicks 30 secs

Jumping jacks 30 secs

front x back kicks 30 secs

front x side kicks 30 secs

front x side x back kicks 1 12 reps

Jumping jacks 30 secs

knuckle punches to front kicks 30 secs

claw to solar plexus punch 30 secs

(In defensive crouch)

High blocks 1 min

Low blocks 1 min

mid blocks 1 min

Heisman poses 1 min

Large tires 30 secs

Jab x cross x uppercut x front kick x back kick 12 reps

Cooldown running in place/jumping rope/yoga stretches

I left out some stuff as some of it is repeated on here more than I typed out but this should give you a general idea
    Last edited by Jhudi; 08-11-2010 at 08:46 PM.

{{**LIFT HEAVY CREW**}}

Breakfast

Chobani Blueberry Greek YogurtEdit

Bear Naked All Natural Granola Fruit And NutEdit

Blue Diamond AlmondsEdit

Quaker Quick Quaker OatsEdit

Morning Snack

100% Whey Protein ShakeEdit

Lunch

Lunch Totals

Dinner

Jersey Mike's #13 Jersey Mike'sEdit

Cals
    Fat
    82 g
    Cholesterol
    200 mg
    Sodium
    5590 mg
    Carbs
    202 g
    Sugars
    50 g
    Fiber
    26 g
    Protein
    185 g

Split 32/34/32

Well today was kind of interesting I woke up really late and got a good breakfast in and my shake and went right into studying for my tests. When i pulled my head out of the book I saw it was almost 5 and I had to be at work in 20 mins so I made a quick shake and took off to work!

So I missed lunch and as work went on I was getting super hungry it was around 9 pm. So I stopped at jersey mikes and got one of their large subs with lots of veggies and no condiments on wheat bread. I am not sure if the measurements are correct on the calories ect livestrong didnt have a exact copy of what I ate just a medium sandwhich that I had to add 2 servings to make a large.

Anyways I am concerned is this considered binging because I ate crappy for lunch and a afternoon snack or just my body needing food because I have been eating clean and my metabolism is going well? I mean I powered through that sandwhich like none other and after I was done didnt feel bloated or anything just felt more or less energized.

The macros were pretty good for the day maybe shaved off 300 calories from that sandwich and 40-60 carbs, but not so bad for pounding out that big dinner.

Today was a rest day and I am hoping the scale is back at the gym tomorrow so I can give you guys a reading of my progress trust me I am as eager as everyone else what I weigh.

Ok till tomorrow guys thanks for reading!

{{**LIFT HEAVY CREW**}}

you were hungry because you did TWO shakes instead of whole food
    and ate very dense food like granola, thats 500 calories of nothing really
    Cook in bulk
    Always have a tupperware of a serving of chicken and 2 sevings veg (< 200 calories but very filling and good protein, fiber)
    I am less than half your size and would starve if I ate like you (rice, granola, shakes, etc.)
    Think about how big your stomach is and you had went all day and only put 1c of yogurt and 1/4 of nuts in it
    Last edited by determined4000; 08-11-2010 at 09:09 PM.
    Founder of MMDELAD

you were hungry because you did TWO shakes instead of whole food
    and ate very dense food like granola, thats 500 calories of nothing really
    Cook in bulk
    Always have a tupperware of a serving of chicken and 2 sevings veg (< 200 calories but very filling and good protein, fiber)
    I am less than half your size and would starve if I ate like you (rice, granola, shakes, etc.)
    Think about how big your stomach is and you had went all day and only put 1c of yogurt and 1/4 of nuts in it
    I understand but I was asking did I binge or was it just being hungry cause I didn't eat lunch? Also im out of chicken at the moment I just have fish + grass fed beef =(

I work on the road so its either sandwich or nuts for me I could bring a cooler I guess if I owned one but I dont so thats out =(

I really ate this way today because I spent 3 hours with my nose in a book =( then had to go to work

Also I posted a routine of p90x for you

{{**LIFT HEAVY CREW**}}

AndrewBear is not very helpful. (-500) AndrewBear is not very helpful. (-500) AndrewBear is not very helpful. (-500) AndrewBear is not very helpful. (-500) AndrewBear is not very helpful. (-500) AndrewBear is not very helpful. (-500) AndrewBear is not very helpful. (-500) AndrewBear is not very helpful. (-500) AndrewBear is not very helpful. (-500) AndrewBear is not very helpful. (-500) AndrewBear is not very helpful. (-500)
    Hey bro, I was extremely overweight and went from diet to diet and found the best and truest way to lose weight is to just change your life style. In my oppinion you should do nothing drastic - eat more protein you will feel more satisfied and less likely to binge. Completely remove or save for cheat days (junkfood/ice cream, candy, cake, etc), Work out every single day. Always keep your protein intake high, and try to not eat as much saturday fat.

This will naturally make you eat less calories since you are eating more satiating protein, and never junk food. You will strive to life a active life style everyday building muscle and increasing your BMR, etc etc.

The point is, the reason you became overweight is the fatty lifestyle. Now change your life style eat normal. Do not do anything extreme. Start lifting weights and doing cardio. Do yoga or something that burns lots of calories whilst also being a fun/social/hobby

Good luck man. I went from 250LB's to 185LB's and really cut, even started modeling! whod of thought. I changed simple things, white to brown rice, no pizza before bed - more like protein shakes or beef jerky. The Gym was making me lose weight but then I got obsessed with boxing and all of a sudden I am in the ring 4 hours a day drilling moves. Before I knew it with out even realizing I was working out... I am 185LB's from 250

follow the same route man

good luck

Originally Posted by AndrewBear View Post
    Hey bro, I was extremely overweight and went from diet to diet and found the best and truest way to lose weight is to just change your life style. In my oppinion you should do nothing drastic - eat more protein you will feel more satisfied and less likely to binge. Completely remove or save for cheat days (junkfood/ice cream, candy, cake, etc), Work out every single day. Always keep your protein intake high, and try to not eat as much saturday fat.

This will naturally make you eat less calories since you are eating more satiating protein, and never junk food. You will strive to life a active life style everyday building muscle and increasing your BMR, etc etc.

The point is, the reason you became overweight is the fatty lifestyle. Now change your life style eat normal. Do not do anything extreme. Start lifting weights and doing cardio. Do yoga or something that burns lots of calories whilst also being a fun/social/hobby

Good luck man. I went from 250LB's to 185LB's and really cut, even started modeling! whod of thought. I changed simple things, white to brown rice, no pizza before bed - more like protein shakes or beef jerky. The Gym was making me lose weight but then I got obsessed with boxing and all of a sudden I am in the ring 4 hours a day drilling moves. Before I knew it with out even realizing I was working out... I am 185LB's from 250

follow the same route man

good luck
    Thanks for the encouragement and kind words man =)

{{**LIFT HEAVY CREW**}}

Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm subbing this. You are the fuking man, no joke. Keep it up.

Repped.
    My Workout Log (NEW): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136142601
    My Website (IMPROVED): www.ScootersFitnessBlog.com

Originally Posted by Scooter4 View Post
    I'm subbing this. You are the fuking man, no joke. Keep it up.

Repped.
    Thanks man hope to provide some excellent fat free popcorn entertainment for you =)

{{**LIFT HEAVY CREW**}}

weigh in soon stay tuned...

{{**LIFT HEAVY CREW**}}

weigh in soon stay tuned...
    arg
    I hate commercial breaks
    Founder of MMDELAD

6 lb loss since last weigh in 337lbs!

started at 355 down to 337 total loss so far is 18 lbs in 27 days seems things are working pretty good so far! I prolly need to up my weightlifting to more than 3 times a week so I am going to save some money to get my own membership instead of being a guest on my wifes!

Overall satisfied with where I am right now my goal was to stay ahead of the curve of 1-2 pounds per week and I am attaining that right now!
    Last edited by Jhudi; 08-12-2010 at 02:27 PM.

{{**LIFT HEAVY CREW**}}

Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    awesome man keep working hard and keep your eye on the prize.

Breakfast

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Bean SproutsEdit

Athenos Feta CheeseEdit

AvacadoEdit

All Whites Egg WhitesEdit

eggEdit

All Whites Egg WhitesEdit

Lunch

Tossed SaladEdit

Athenos Feta CheeseEdit

Chopped WalnutsEdit

Blue Diamond AlmondsEdit

Balsmaic VinegerEdit

Afternoon Snack

Dinner

93% 9 93% Lean Ground BeefEdit

brown riceEdit

Bean SproutsEdit

Curry SauceEdit

Tossed SaladEdit

Athenos Feta CheeseEdit

Balsamic VinaigretteEdit

Balsamic VinegaretteEdit

Evening Snack

Cals
    Fat
    97 g
    Cholesterol
    602 mg
    Sodium
    2787 mg
    Carbs
    118 g
    Sugars
    37 g
    Fiber
    17 g
    Protein
    209 g

38/40/21 split

refer above me for my weigh in and what I lost for today!

{{**LIFT HEAVY CREW**}}

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats on the Weight Loss man!

Keep going at it strong!

- Erik

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Congrats on the Weight Loss man!

Keep going at it strong!

- Erik
    ty man appreciate your encouragement!

{{**LIFT HEAVY CREW**}}

Nice macros
    My guess- Two weeks and your scale will work
    Keep it up
    Founder of MMDELAD

Nice macros
    My guess- Two weeks and your scale will work
    Keep it up
    thanks man

{{**LIFT HEAVY CREW**}}

Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is your wife pretty big into fitness? I noticed you mentioned that you were being a guest at her gym.
    My Workout Log (NEW): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136142601
    My Website (IMPROVED): www.ScootersFitnessBlog.com

Originally Posted by Scooter4 View Post
    Is your wife pretty big into fitness? I noticed you mentioned that you were being a guest at her gym.
    No she went out and got a membership without me knowing a few months back and surprised me with it so we could go together. Our money is really tight budget wise and I am saving money to get my own membership so I can go more than 3 times a week! Its rough out here in the Nati =(

{{**LIFT HEAVY CREW**}}

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Keep going man, I'm behind you! (no homo)
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    Keep going man, I'm behind you! (no homo)
    thanks for your support man means alot!

{{**LIFT HEAVY CREW**}}

Breakfast

Blue Diamond AlmondsEdit

BananaEdit

Morning Snack

Lunch

AppleEdit

Dinner

Hibachi House General Tso's ChickenEdit

Kraft Minute White RiceEdit

Cals
    Fat
    66 g
    Cholesterol
    15 mg
    Sodium
    2340 mg
    Carbs
    199 g
    Sugars
    66 g
    Fiber
    19 g
    Protein
    130 g

New arms workout coming tomorrow going to be trying the start heavy and do 4 sets dropping weights each time with no rest inbetween should be interesting if I can keep up. I liked the idea because you bust ass and then get done with your workout fairly quickly and burn alot of calories and energy fast!

I gotta be honest I didn't feel like doing P90x today kind of gets repetitive and boring I have saved 80 bucks so far for my gym membership should have enough by next week so I can do my own thing.

I didn't like my macros today but I was on the run all day and it was decent feel alittle bloated after dinner think its cause all the rice and water!

{{**LIFT HEAVY CREW**}}

"I didn't like my macros today"

Do you plan meals ahead or track while you go?
    Should have noticed carbs were high and protein was low and ditched the rice at that last meal for more protein + all that sauce= nutritionless carbs (way more than you think http://www.calorieking.com/foods/cal...8gc2F1Y2U.html)
    remember carbs come last
    I know you love your rice though

for the sauce, try this
    Gen. Tsao’s sauce
    - 1 teaspoon minced ginger
    - 2 cloves minced garlic
    - 1/2-1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
    - 2-4 tablespoons soy sauce
    - 1/2-1 cup of chicken stock
    - 2-3 tablespoons vinegar
    - 1/2 can of Coke Zero
    Last edited by determined4000; 08-13-2010 at 09:01 PM.
    Founder of MMDELAD

"I didn't like my macros today"

Do you plan meals ahead or track while you go?
    Should have noticed carbs were high and protein was low and ditched the rice at that last meal for more protein + all that sauce= nutritionless carbs
    remember carbs come last
    I know you love your rice though

for the sauce, try this
    Gen. Tsao’s sauce
    - 1 teaspoon minced ginger
    - 2 cloves minced garlic
    - 1/2-1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
    - 2-4 tablespoons soy sauce
    - 1/2-1 cup of chicken stock
    - 2-3 tablespoons vinegar
    - 1/2 can of Coke Zero
    Some days I plan out meals I am low on proteins right now in the house so it happens when I dont keep stocked which on a budget sucks. Planning on a sams club run this weekend for chicken and beef.

Today was a track as I go cause I was running around alot. I knew everything fit in macros wise, but I would have liked fats higher protein alittle higher and the carbs down maybe 50 grams

{{**LIFT HEAVY CREW**}}

Some days I plan out meals I am low on proteins right now in the house so it happens when I dont keep stocked which on a budget sucks. Planning on a sams club run this weekend for chicken and beef.

Today was a track as I go cause I was running around alot. I knew everything fit in macros wise, but I would have liked fats higher protein alittle higher and the carbs down maybe 50 grams
    calorie per dollar, your yogurt, banana and apple are far more expensive than chicken breast
    Founder of MMDELAD