Page 68 of 111 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,040 of 3320
    Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I totally understand your decision A-M. Your a busy little bee and focusing on your home reno's and everything else going on is a good plan. Like DELTPECX said, there will always be more competitions.
    I would love to train with you on weekends when possible as I am working out like I would like to compete.......but not competing. We could definitely push and motivate each other!!
    Too funny, I just got back from my health food store and bought almond butter too and it was also on sale!! I just finished cooking lots of chicken........ahhhh yes.......chicken, chicken, chicken.

annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oh I feel so much better today! Back to normal and had a great workout. I feel strong - as strong as any competitor! haha ...but maybe not so lean!

Quite a day of accomplishments. A young lad was supposed to come help hubby do some manual labour but he was a no-show Sooo I said, I could help. Hey I'm no princess ! So I helped with some heavy lifting.

8 a.m. Coffee and toast (w/ almond butter!! nom nom)
    9 a.m. Vacuuming and cleaning up
    10 a.m. Hauling sheets of plywood sub-flooring up to third level ! Way to work it!
    11 a.m. Run with dog on scenic route! 45 minutes
    12:00 Eggs, proscuitto, and one more toast with you-know-what
    From 1 pm to 3pm I was in the Hardware store ordering hardwood flooring, taps, sinks, a hood fan !! It took forever. But it's all figured out and I got some good deals and sales.
    After that, I was ready for a workout !!! Gawd.
    3:30 p.m. ARMZ

warm-up
    10 mins on elliptical

Bicep/tricep/some shoulders
    Wide grip pull-up: BW x 4; BW x 5
    Circuit:
    -BB curl: 30 lbs x 12; 40 x 12; 50 x 3
    -BB French press: 30 x 12; 40 x 12
    -BB Standing row: 30 x 12; 40 x 10
    CGBP: 50 x 8; 50 x 7
    Circuit:
    -Tricep db kick-backs: 20 x 10; 17.5 x 12; 17.5 x 12
    -Shoulder db raises: 15 x 10 / Seated military db press: 22.5 x 8; 22.5 x 8
    -Seated db bicep curls: 25 x 4; 22.5 x 8; 22.5 x 6
    Cable pulls:
    -Bicep curl: 22.5 x 4; 20 x 8
    -Tricep pull down: 17.5 x 8; 17.5 x 8

Abs
    Roman Chair leg lifts: 7.5 x 10 - 2 sets
    Roman Chair obliques: 2 sets of 10
    Knee tucks and seated scissor kicks: 2 sets x 12

Post w-out cardio
    10 mins on elliptical

Awesome!

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Not to be number 1 but to be in the BEST condition you can be for a comp.

two kitchen sinks!!...Jealous, yes, jealous!

I like your decision....family stuff first...there will always be more competitions.
    Thank you! I feel comfortable with my decision. YOu are correct about just being our BEST - not necessarily #1. For sure!! Don't be jealous (or just come up and help us!! LOL) We are renovating 2 kitchens, hence 2 sinks! Baaahhhh

Originally Posted by BrandyTKO View Post
    Yup with you on that plan, train like you are going to compete, eat as best you can and just deal with other things that take priority in your life. Balance = peace of mind.
    Absolutely my friend! I think it's a wise decision. Hubby is running half-marathon in the morning and like me, his training has not been stellar lately. But he's gonna do it knowing he won't be getting any PBs. (Not something a bodybuilder can do !)

Originally Posted by Tanner33 View Post
    I totally understand your decision A-M. Your a busy little bee and focusing on your home reno's and everything else going on is a good plan. Like DELTPECX said, there will always be more competitions.
    I would love to train with you on weekends when possible as I am working out like I would like to compete.......but not competing. We could definitely push and motivate each other!!
    Too funny, I just got back from my health food store and bought almond butter too and it was also on sale!! I just finished cooking lots of chicken........ahhhh yes.......chicken, chicken, chicken.
    Thanks Tanner. Competitions will always be around... let's hope my good health and potential to compete will also be around a long time! I sent you a FB msg about LEGZOIDS workout in the morning ! Let's do it!
    anne-marie

Scivation contest prep forum:

Spring 2011 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473#post604035473
    Spring 2010 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433766611#post433766611
    Spring 2009 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473

www.twitter.com/annebrugger

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by annemarie_DJ View Post
    Quite a day of accomplishments. A young lad was supposed to come help hubby do some manual labour but he was a no-show Sooo I said, I could help. Hey I'm no princess ! So I helped with some heavy lifting.
    I got to this and stpped reading..I lol'd

Well you should be helping with the heavy lifting after all you are the weight lifter in the family...
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    If anything, I'm glad you are at peace with your decision. That means it was the right one.

They say timing is everything, and given all that is on your metaphorical plate at the moment, I'd say you are making the best decision for you. From what I've read in your journal, you are not the settling kind who would be pleased with anything less than your best efforts. You pointed out appropriately that you can always train hard. And I have little doubt that when the timing is more appropriate, you will come at it full force and meet your expectations of what is indeed your best effort.

Until then, the enjoyment of PB and almond butters isn't such a bad thing at all.
    No excuses, just performance...

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I actually get a kick out of doing things around the house where I have to lift heavy things like moving the hide-a-bed up a set of stairs or something. I get visions of Kirk Douglas in the movie Spartacus, growing muscles the old way, lifting heavy things as ordered and not in a gym. I am Spartacus...or Sparta-girl....Sounds like you home reno's are coming together, very nice! We want "after" pics when its done! You got a lot done for one day, Wow!
    Brandy
    Kicking the @*%$ out of fat, one day at a time!

Competition Thread 2009 - 2011: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117554221&p=808044511#post808044511

annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Got the legz done today! I was at the start line for the half-marathon to wish hubby well. Wow that was quite the start gun/cannon that went off with a giant puff of smoke and all. Fun! 6000 people participating. A beautiful sunny but cool morning. Perfect.

Warm-up
    Run to gym about 15 mins

Legz
    BB Squats: 95 x 12; 95 x 12; 115 x 10
    BB Deads: 95 x 8 x 3 sets
    BB Split squats: 95 x 10 x 3 sets
    Seated ham curls: 90 x 12; 115 x 10
    ss/ Seated leg extensions: 115 x 12; 130 x 10
    Leg Press: 180 x 10 x 3 sets (I should be able to go heavier, but still outta shape I guess)
    Lying ham curls: 80 x 12; 95 x 5; 80 x 6

Abs
    Bosu ball crunches - slightly oblique: 3 sets x 10
    Roman chair leg lifts: 3 sets x 10

Post w-o Cardio
    15 min run home
    8 min run back to finish line w/doggy to try to see hubby. I didn't but doggy managed to swipe a few bagels! He was happy!
    10 min walk back home...

And then I made pancakes for brekkie! with lots of maple syrup
    And then back to the darned hardware store. Relaxing now... I'm going to walk to the grocery store to pick up some animal parts to grill tonight

I got to this and stpped reading..I lol'd

Well you should be helping with the heavy lifting after all you are the weight lifter in the family...
    Very funny! I had this discussion once - I may look muscular but I'm not really all that strong! But actually that may not be true. I whipped those sheets up the funny stairway/awkward areas NO PROBLEMO! And later this week, I get to help haul up 40 boxes of hardwood fllooring. That'll be a good workout.
    This princess is putting the teenagers to shame!

Originally Posted by sammykapp View Post
    If anything, I'm glad you are at peace with your decision. That means it was the right one.

They say timing is everything, and given all that is on your metaphorical plate at the moment, I'd say you are making the best decision for you. From what I've read in your journal, you are not the settling kind who would be pleased with anything less than your best efforts. You pointed out appropriately that you can always train hard. And I have little doubt that when the timing is more appropriate, you will come at it full force and meet your expectations of what is indeed your best effort.

Until then, the enjoyment of PB and almond butters isn't such a bad thing at all.
    Thanks SammyK Your thoughts are much appreciated. Yeppers - I think I'm gonna be ok - just not ready to prance on stage in full confidence that I look strong and tight. Mind you, I'll be pretty antsy in November ... and I'm sure I'll be kicking myself. In the meantime, I'm training and eating fairly clean.
    anne-marie

Spring 2011 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473#post604035473
    Spring 2010 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433766611#post433766611
    Spring 2009 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473

Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000) Brahette is just really nice. (+1000)
    I gotta admit, I've got so much admiration for you and what you do!! I tell myself that I'll try to do a show someday, but it's hard to keep the dedication and you do it wonderfully!! So does that make me an AM groupie??

And way to kick some arse with the manual labor with the hubs!! Those are sometimes the BEST workouts!!

Happy Monday!
    ~ Becca ~

I HEART FOOD :D

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126765793

Old Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110498281

Decided to do cardio after work today. Went to the small gym. It was packed. My iPod was dead. The Cybex Arc trainer was taken. The steppers were broken - both of them! So, I biked and watched a dumb show about aging and botox and crap. My secret to looking young well into my 40's?? EXERCISE AND EAT RIGHT !! It's not that complicated people. And don't smoke!

HIITs on bicycle

5 min warm up - level 7
    5 HIITs: 15-17 secs level 15, 45 secs back to level 7
    3 mins LISS - level 6 and 7
    5 HIITs
    3 LISS
    5 HIITs
    3 LISS
    5 HIITs
    3 LISS
    10 LISS - level 7
    5 cool down level 5 and 6
    ++++++++
    That should add up to 56 mins
    450 calories

I did a few abs - but there really isn't much room in there when it's busy. It's a very small ladies-only gym.

Hope everyone's having a happy Monday. On a final note: I'm jealous of everyone going to the Arnolds in Vegas!! One of these days...
    anne-marie

Originally Posted by Brahette View Post
    I gotta admit, I've got so much admiration for you and what you do!! I tell myself that I'll try to do a show someday, but it's hard to keep the dedication and you do it wonderfully!! So does that make me an AM groupie??

And way to kick some arse with the manual labor with the hubs!! Those are sometimes the BEST workouts!!

Happy Monday!
    Haha! Hey sure, you can be my groupie. Funny! Nah, really, I've had many weak moments over the summer. YOU all are my inspiration to try to stay on top of it. I could easily go wayward. This forum helps keep me strong.
    anne-marie

bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Am I blind, or am I imagining thing's..lol I swear I made a post in here yesterday..lol Whether I did or didn't is beside the point I guess, but I just wanted to thank you for all the great posts you have made. You help motivate every day

I think we all stand behind you 100% no matter what your decisions may be. You work your arse off! And when the time comes again, you will dominate just as before

p.s. AMEN! to the beginning of your post above

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi AnneMarie!

I totally understand your decision on not doing a comp in 7 weeks.
    Life can get in the way of comps..sure...But your desire of keeping a healthy, strong, muscular body will Always be with you!

You have mangaged to create an awesome body and your job, renos, family...ect. All in balance!
    I applaud you!!!

Spring Comp Here She Comes!!!!

In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No worries about skipping the fall comp, we're owning spring 2011 anyways.

BigTyTheShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTyTheShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTyTheShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTyTheShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTyTheShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTyTheShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTyTheShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTyTheShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTyTheShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTyTheShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTyTheShark is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ridiculous cardio sesh!!!
    TEAM NORTON
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    There might be bigger, there might be leaner, but you will not outwork me
    The Shark is out
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127492773

JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000)
    Got the legz done today! I was at the start line for the half-marathon to wish hubby well. Wow that was quite the start gun/cannon that went off with a giant puff of smoke and all. Fun! 6000 people participating. A beautiful sunny but cool morning. Perfect.
    That sounds exciting & fun! Great that you were there to support & cheer on!

Post w-o Cardio
    15 min run home
    8 min run back to finish line w/doggy to try to see hubby. I didn't but doggy managed to swipe a few bagels! He was happy!
    10 min walk back home...
    Doesn't take much to make a dog's day...love it!!

Very funny! I had this discussion once - I may look muscular but I'm not really all that strong! But actually that may not be true. I whipped those sheets up the funny stairway/awkward areas NO PROBLEMO! And later this week, I get to help haul up 40 boxes of hardwood fllooring. That'll be a good workout.
    This princess is putting the teenagers to shame!
    You go girl!

Decided to do cardio after work today. Went to the small gym. It was packed. My iPod was dead. The Cybex Arc trainer was taken. The steppers were broken - both of them! So, I biked and watched a dumb show about aging and botox and crap. My secret to looking young well into my 40's?? EXERCISE AND EAT RIGHT !! It's not that complicated people. And don't smoke!

On a final note: I'm jealous of everyone going to the Arnolds in Vegas!! One of these days...
    Great job gettin' your HIIT done despite teh dumb show & limited options!

And I'm with ya on the Arnold...will be feelin' pretty green here by the end of the week! LOL
    "In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer." ~Albert Camus

Esse quam videri
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116503641

I managed to get a couple of workouts in today! Shoulders and glutes at 6 a.m. and then a haul*ss lumber lifting staircase climbing session at end of day!

All our appliances came in today. Funny thing is we aren't quite ready for them just yet. The ONE item I really wanted was dishwasher for Apt. 1. But Noooo, that item is on back order! Arrghhh I have to phone to India for customer service!! I just don't get that !!! It was abit of a cluster f*ck kind of day. Our nice fridge has come in BUT ... the handle is on the WRONG side !! I gotta call India again !! wah

warm-up
    10 mins on elliptical

Shoulders
    warm up with a variety of front, side, rear delts with 12.5 or 15 lb DB
    Seated military DB press: 25 x 8 x 3 sets
    ss/ front leaning rear delts on bench, DB: 17.5 x 12; 20 x 12; 20 x 12
    Leaning on bench side lat raises, DB: 10 x 7 x 3 sets
    Rear delt cable x-overs: bent over 25 x 6; med height 25 x 6; standing 20 x 12
    ss/ Front delt cable raises (idea from Vytis - def isolates front delts. I like!): 20 x 10 x 3 sets
    DB side, bent over, upright row cycle: 20 x 5; 20 x 5; 15 x 6
    Glutes raises with BB on hips and back on bench (awkward but it works): 40 x 12 x 3 sets

Post cardio w-o
    16 mins on treadmill

Work out #2
    The pics are below. We had 2 pallets of hardwood flooring - 37 boxes to bring from the curb to the second floor!! Each box was at least 40 lbs and I had to climb 20 steps to get upstairs! We were 2 on the job, so I did half. FUN !!

The glutes are feeling it !! I watched my form and my back is fine!

Originally Posted by bbqwizard View Post
    Am I blind, or am I imagining thing's..lol I swear I made a post in here yesterday..lol Whether I did or didn't is beside the point I guess, but I just wanted to thank you for all the great posts you have made. You help motivate every day

I think we all stand behind you 100% no matter what your decisions may be. You work your arse off! And when the time comes again, you will dominate just as before

p.s. AMEN! to the beginning of your post above
    Thank you Phil ! After today's hardwood staircase workout, I am even more convinced that my attention needs to be focused on this project at this time. Did you say "dominate"?? Wooo I like the sound of that

Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    Hi AnneMarie!

I totally understand your decision on not doing a comp in 7 weeks.
    Life can get in the way of comps..sure...But your desire of keeping a healthy, strong, muscular body will Always be with you!

You have mangaged to create an awesome body and your job, renos, family...ect. All in balance!
    I applaud you!!!

Spring Comp Here She Comes!!!!

Thanks Joan. Seems there are a few of us morning the non-comp fall ! Part of me still thinks I might do this... but no. I'd rather be fully focused. Glad to hear you are doing well. You look like a million $$

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    No worries about skipping the fall comp, we're owning spring 2011 anyways.
    Oh yeah !! 2011 - let's do it !!

Originally Posted by BigTyTheShark View Post
    ridiculous cardio sesh!!!
    LOL I know! You'd think I was in competition mode again !?!?!? More HIITs tomorrow !! Wooo

Originally Posted by JENerator View Post
    That sounds exciting & fun! Great that you were there to support & cheer on!
    Doesn't take much to make a dog's day...love it!!
    You go girl!
    Great job gettin' your HIIT done despite teh dumb show & limited options!

And I'm with ya on the Arnold...will be feelin' pretty green here by the end of the week! LOL
    Love your post Jen! Life is good. I really can't complain. *sniff* about Arnolds! If anyone is going, make sure to stop by InterActive Nutrition booth and say hello to Vanda Hadarean, my friend and trainer. She's very very nice and super hawt !
    anne-marie

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good lord that is a LOT of lumber. I'd say that counts for about 2.8 workouts...maybe more like 5.
    No excuses, just performance...

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by annmarie
    I gotta call India again !!
    Heh! sounds funny..funny in the way that how international we've become.
    Unless 'India' is a name of a woman...then I am totally wrong on this one...LOL

Enjoy your work!!

In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Getting work done on my home from water damage from a leaking diswasher.I know all about clusterf*ck days right now.Hang in there.

BigTyTheShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTyTheShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTyTheShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTyTheShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTyTheShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTyTheShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTyTheShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTyTheShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTyTheShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTyTheShark is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigTyTheShark is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lovin the shoulder work thats some volume gonna have to steal a few ideas
    TEAM NORTON
    There might be bigger, there might be leaner, but you will not outwork me
    The Shark is out
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127492773

Today started off stoopid again! Hubby got up put on a pot of coffee and took the dog out for walkies to the bakery for a fresh loaf of bread..Mmmm. Lovely! So I get up wash my face, brush my teeth - all that stuff. Walk into kitchen and WOAHH there's coffee ALL over the floor. The coffee was brewing but the pot was sitting on the counter BESIDE the coffee maker!! I could think of better ways to start my day than mopping up a mess.
    Oh well, we laughed and made another pot ! The rest of my day was ok.

I BBQ'd a Steelhead Trout filet tonight YUMM with grilled veggies! Diet has been good for a while now. Yay! I also discovered a new kind of cottage cheese that is pressed - so no curds. It has more protein and almost half the carbs!! AND wayyyy less sodium. Yummers!!

HIITs
    I did these over lunch and didn't have too much time. Also my legs were tired from the past 3 days of workouts.

45 minutes on Cybex Arc Trainer - including 3 sets of 5 mins HIITs >450 cals

Lunches are ready for tomorrow. Going to the gym early for back/chest.

Originally Posted by sammykapp View Post
    Good lord that is a LOT of lumber. I'd say that counts for about 2.8 workouts...maybe more like 5.
    LOL yes I think it counted for sure. Those boxes were heavy, I should have weighed them! I hauled up a few more sheets of subfloor to the top level this morning before heading off to work. All in a day's work haha

Heh! sounds funny..funny in the way that how international we've become.
    Unless 'India' is a name of a woman...then I am totally wrong on this one...LOL

Enjoy your work!!

The phone calls to India (yes the country!) went smooth. Weird how call centers are all in India. Let's hope they deliver on their promise to switch my fridge and send a dishwasher.

Originally Posted by tonsti View Post
    Getting work done on my home from water damage from a leaking diswasher.I know all about clusterf*ck days right now.Hang in there.
    Oh no.. I feel your pain!! Good thing you know how to throw weights around the gym for stress relief!

Originally Posted by BigTyTheShark View Post
    lovin the shoulder work thats some volume gonna have to steal a few ideas
    Stealing ideas is what this place is all about! Go ahead - Enjoy !
    anne-marie

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yay! I also discovered a new kind of cottage cheese that is pressed - so no curds. It has more protein and almost half the carbs!! AND wayyyy less sodium. Yummers!!
    Who ever heard of such a thing!?

I need to know the company that makes this curdless cottage cheese.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dont tell anyone.....but ive done the same thing with the coffe pot..sssshhh!

Who ever heard of such a thing!?

I need to know the company that makes this curdless cottage cheese.
    I know!! Just checked the package. It's made in Toronto: http://www.westerncreamery.com/en/products.html

I'm sure the stuff I bought on the weekend was "blue bell" or something like that.

Check out the nutrition profile - particularly on the "no salt" item! http://www.westerncreamery.com/en/nutrition.html

FTW !!!

Originally Posted by tonsti View Post
    Dont tell anyone.....but ive done the same thing with the coffe pot..sssshhh!
    hahahah A friend at work told me she's done it too. Gotta admit we are pretty distracted these days!
    anne-marie

Thanks for the link to the curdless cottage cheese...I doubt I would be able to find it in my area.

The Coffee Pot fiasco...Done this.

Can't wait to see your back/chest workout.

Hope you have a great day!

Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tanner33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yippee! Thanks for the cottage cheese link. You bet I'll be running to buy some tonight!!!! I checked the store locator and there are many stores around me that sell it. Awesome.

I've delt with having to call India for help with my computer a couple of times and I tell ya, it can be frustrating at times as they are very hard to understand due to their accent.

Too funny about the coffee maker - I can just imagine the look on your face at that sight! YIKES!!

Having a hard week with my workouts and diet - not feeling it, but still doing my best and GETTIN' 'ER done!!!

Thanks for the curless cottage cheese link. I see it's Canadian so I wonder if I can find it down here.

New JAMES song posted for you and anyone else..enjoy.

These guys are music geniuses just like ENO!

BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Darn I wanted to see pics of A-M hauling stacks of floor boards up the stairs....missed photo-op...in Figure Posing Suit no less (kidding) !!!! Maybe when the appliance fiasco sorts out you can have a pic taken of you carrying it down the stairs!

Thanks for the cott. cheese link, "western" apparently only available in Ont. ....so sad...I'll keep looking for it. Good workouts A-M!
    Brandy
    Kicking the @*%$ out of fat, one day at a time!

Competition Thread 2009 - 2011: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117554221&p=808044511#post808044511

dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Re-the fridge with the handle on wrong side...in the UK our fridge doors can be swapped around!

Good for you keeping up with the healthy eats and workouts during such a hectic home life. I love restorations projects......post progress pics please...of the house I mean!

well you can post progress pics of you too if you wish
    Your body is a temple, but only if you treat it as one!

Journal 2011- "Bring On The Muscle Part II: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136157271

Originally Posted by dawndm View Post
    Re-the fridge with the handle on wrong side...in the UK our fridge doors can be swapped around!
    Yes, same here.

Back/Chest

So I did something to my back this morning I was doing incline bb bench presses and heard a loud "CRUNCH" between my shoulder blades. Ughhh I wasn't lifting heavy and had just taken the bar off the rack. Hmmm It's been killing all day. Having trouble moving my arms around and turning my head. Hopefully it's NOTHING. I will know in the morning. Fingers crossed that it will just pass after a couple days. And to think of all the work I need to do around the house this weekend.

warm-up
    10 mins on elliptical

back/chest
    WG pull-ups: BW x 6; BW x 5; -25lbs x 10
    SLDLs: 95lbs x 12; x 8; x 8 (I need gloves, my hands/grip really suffer on these)
    Incline BB bench press: 65 x 10; 75 x 8 (CRUNCH !!)
    ss/ Standing T-bar rows: 70 x 10; x 10; x 10
    Decline DB presses: 22.5 x 10; x 10; x 10
    ss/ Straight arm pull down: 40 x 10; x 9; x 8
    Cable chest x-overs: 40 x 8; x 8; 35 x 8
    ss/ FM Lat pull-downs: 60 x 9; x 9; x 9
    Back extensions: 0 x 15; x 15; 25 x 8

Abs
    Decline crunches: 3 sets x 15
    Roman chair leg lifts: 3 sets 7.5 lbs x 10

Post wo cardio
    25 mins on Treadmill

Food today was right on too. Let's hope the night goes well.

Thanks for the link to the curdless cottage cheese...I doubt I would be able to find it in my area.

The Coffee Pot fiasco...Done this.

Can't wait to see your back/chest workout.

Hope you have a great day!

Such a waste of good cawffee !! As for CC, I've seen other brands. Look around the regular cc to see if you find some. Or maybe at Trader Joe's !

Originally Posted by Tanner33 View Post
    Yippee! Thanks for the cottage cheese link. You bet I'll be running to buy some tonight!!!! I checked the store locator and there are many stores around me that sell it. Awesome.

I've delt with having to call India for help with my computer a couple of times and I tell ya, it can be frustrating at times as they are very hard to understand due to their accent.

Too funny about the coffee maker - I can just imagine the look on your face at that sight! YIKES!!

Having a hard week with my workouts and diet - not feeling it, but still doing my best and GETTIN' 'ER done!!!
    Good for you girl. Don't worry about not feeling it. Some weeks are like that. The CC is currently "on sale" at Loblaws. Uhmmm I also bought MORE almond butter - so now I have a jar at work !! I had breakfast in my office this morning post-workout. toast and AB yumm yumm !

Thanks for the curless cottage cheese link. I see it's Canadian so I wonder if I can find it down here.

New JAMES song posted for you and anyone else..enjoy.

These guys are music geniuses just like ENO!
    Thanks for the vid ! Love it ! You guys are always going on about Trader Joe's - they must have 'the CC.

Originally Posted by BrandyTKO View Post
    Darn I wanted to see pics of A-M hauling stacks of floor boards up the stairs....missed photo-op...in Figure Posing Suit no less (kidding) !!!! Maybe when the appliance fiasco sorts out you can have a pic taken of you carrying it down the stairs!

Thanks for the cott. cheese link, "western" apparently only available in Ont. ....so sad...I'll keep looking for it. Good workouts A-M!
    I suppose people pics are always more interesting the piles of wood ! Oh yeah in my posing suit and don't forget high heels too! LOL silly girl.

Originally Posted by dawndm View Post

Good for you keeping up with the healthy eats and workouts during such a hectic home life. I love restorations projects......post progress pics please...of the house I mean!

well you can post progress pics of you too if you wish
    I will. Kitchen will be installed on Oct 5. I already have the 'before' pics. Will post after pics SOON!!

Yes, same here.

Yes, some fridges can go either way. But NOT this one!!
    anne-marie

Page 68 of 111 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast