Page 63 of 93 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 2780
    HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    Yeah I think we mostly agree, and I wasn't directing my frustration at you, just kind of generally venting about your typical "muh free market" conservatives. they probably piss me off more than they should because I used to be one.

and re: the middle class getting fkd forever - that's why at the moment, since trump has folded so thoroughly that there's no going back, the most appealing 2020 candidate to me is yang. at least we'd actually get something tangible back in the form of $1,000/month. everyone else gets the handouts, why not us? fuk it. we can watch the country burn without $1K or with it. the choice seems clear to me.
    You want to read something that will completely turn you off from voting period? CHeck this out, this is how much your vote really matters in a state that is demographically about the midpoint in citizens compared to the rest of the US. Now go and do that math where we live, in MA or CT. It's a joke. An absolute joke.

https://www.thedailybell.com/all-art...ed-since-1913/

Which brings me to my next point, I'm done playing. I'm not even voting anymore. Until the rest of this country can fathom the fact that the very system they vote in is the opressor, I'm not even wasting my god damn time. Which means inevitably I'll go to my grave like that, and I won't give a single sh*t about it. LOL

It actually blows my mind people cannot see it. All of this "GET OUT AND VOTE" sh*t is an absolute joke. I guess people can't recall a recent time when "their vote" didn't quite matter. It's not like we just had an election 3 years ago where someone won popular vote, yet the Electoral College did their thing. The same Electoral College that exists today.........Can't make this Sh*t up if you tried. Goldfish apparently have a longer memory span than your average "woke" person. ROFL
    *US Navy Vet*

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Grats HBH, and that seems a bit harsh, HZC. I agree with Bitty about having a detailed conversation before giving her a valid reason to resent you.

So, how's everybody doing? Haven't seen a top of the page babe in a minute, so here's three popular selections in one pic.

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think I've ever posted in this thread. lol Just saying hai

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    I don't think I've ever posted in this thread. lol Just saying hai
    Hi, WEGs! Welcome!

Things don't move as fast around here as they used to.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Hi, WEGs! Welcome!

Things don't move as fast around here as they used to.
    Hi Charles! Yea, seems like the forum in general. I remember when some threads were hard to keep up with.

Anyway, well, have a good day, everyone! Whoever reads this.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    I would have just told her to not post pics of you on there and limit ones of your daughter. Demanding she delete it is pretty controlling, tbh. I would have told you to pound sand...or have a conversation with you to see why it bothered you so much. Especially if you have no trust issues with her, that would just raise a red flag.

Well in my defense, if I had a social media account, she would lose her chit. However I told her she could have her insta if she wanted, but if she keeps oversharing my family, there will be issues.

How's the new pup doing?
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    Well in my defense, if I had a social media account, she would lose her chit. However I told her she could have her insta if she wanted, but if she keeps oversharing my family, there will be issues.

How's the new pup doing?
    LOL, I didn't know she doesn't want you to have social media...on one hand she's smarter than I originally thought she was & on the other that is also being a hypocrite. Not that I think you'd be interested in hopping on IG or ********...but still. That's total having her cake and eating it too mentality.

She's doing pretty good! Totally housebroken. Does commands promptly. She even was left downstairs by herself yesterday, and didn't chew up anything. I was a wreck at work, I thought I was going to come home to splinters from her chewing everything up. Nothing that wasn't "hers" was touched. I was floored. She's a pretty good dog.

Only issues are that she doesn't like to be told "no". She will bark back at your like a snotty little kid...if it wasn't so annoying, it'd be kind of funny. And she is super mouthy. She play bites ALL the time. I'm trying to figure out how to stop it. But that's it. Also need to figure out a way to tire her out. The dog has energy like no ones business. When I think we may have knocked her out, she gets a second wind and can go another round. That's not really a problem, but I just want to make sure she is getting enough exercise.

How's your little one?
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pls send bobs and vagana

also dog pics pls

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pls send bobs and vagana

also dog pics pls
    No pics of bobs anymore. Never had any pics of vagene....so can't help you out. But the internet is a big place.

You're doggy is stinkin' cute!!

Here some puppy pics:

"protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL, I didn't know she doesn't want you to have social media...on one hand she's smarter than I originally thought she was & on the other that is also being a hypocrite. Not that I think you'd be interested in hopping on IG or ********...but still. That's total having her cake and eating it too mentality.

She's doing pretty good! Totally housebroken. Does commands promptly. She even was left downstairs by herself yesterday, and didn't chew up anything. I was a wreck at work, I thought I was going to come home to splinters from her chewing everything up. Nothing that wasn't "hers" was touched. I was floored. She's a pretty good dog.

Only issues are that she doesn't like to be told "no". She will bark back at your like a snotty little kid...if it wasn't so annoying, it'd be kind of funny. And she is super mouthy. She play bites ALL the time. I'm trying to figure out how to stop it. But that's it. Also need to figure out a way to tire her out. The dog has energy like no ones business. When I think we may have knocked her out, she gets a second wind and can go another round. That's not really a problem, but I just want to make sure she is getting enough exercise.

How's your little one?

When my pup was little he was a bit mouthy, everytime he'd do it, I'd shove my hand down his throat til he gagged. Srs. This worked well. He stopped mouthing me months before he stopped chewing her because she was too soft about it.

Little one is good. Super happy and giggly all the time. Almost never cries. Sleeps throughout the night. From what I here I got really lucky.

Sometimes I get caught in the thought of 18 years though and it gets hard to breathe.

606 G0D.

When my pup was little he was a bit mouthy, everytime he'd do it, I'd shove my hand down his throat til he gagged. Srs. This worked well. He stopped mouthing me months before he stopped chewing her because she was too soft about it.
    Little one is good. Super happy and giggly all the time. Almost never cries. Sleeps throughout the night. From what I here I got really lucky.
    Sometimes I get caught in the thought of 18 years though and it gets hard to breathe.
    That's an actual brilliant idea. I've been wrapping my hand around her lower jaw, to try to make her stop, but she seems to see it like a game. I will start doing that, thanks for the pointer!

Yeah, you are lucky! My daughter was like that, as well...which is part of the reason I only had one kid. I thought for sure if I attempted again, it would be the spawn of the devil. lol

Is your wife (still feels weird writing that) back to nursing, or is she a full time mama? I recall you struggling with that.

18 years goes by awfully fast. It's almost been 13 with me, and it's going by wicked quick. Can't even imagine my life without her in it.
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

That's an actual brilliant idea. I've been wrapping my hand around her lower jaw, to try to make her stop, but she seems to see it like a game. I will start doing that, thanks for the pointer!

Yeah, you are lucky! My daughter was like that, as well...which is part of the reason I only had one kid. I thought for sure if I attempted again, it would be the spawn of the devil. lol

Is your wife (still feels weird writing that) back to nursing, or is she a full time mama? I recall you struggling with that.

18 years goes by awfully fast. It's almost been 13 with me, and it's going by wicked quick. Can't even imagine my life without her in it.

She's a practitioner now. Too much money invested in school to not get they pay back on it now. She's only 3 days a week tho. 1 day a week is completely a daddy daughter day for 12 hours.. its hell. Feel like a prisoner in my own home. I'm a professional diaper changer now tho, dont even put on latex gloves everytime anymore.

606 G0D.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No pics of bobs anymore. Never had any pics of vagene....so can't help you out. But the internet is a big place.

You're doggy is stinkin' cute!!

Here some puppy pics:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/VI89atc.jpg[/mg]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/DcOVD0J.jpg[/mg]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ntQVhGo.jpg[/ig]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3ZV0Sw0.jpg?1[/mg]
    so freaking cute. I love when they put their paws on their faces like that.

I don't think I ever got any bobs

lol'd

She's a practitioner now. Too much money invested in school to not get they pay back on it now. She's only 3 days a week tho. 1 day a week is completely a daddy daughter day for 12 hours.. its hell. Feel like a prisoner in my own home. I'm a professional diaper changer now tho, dont even put on latex gloves everytime anymore.
    I know it's a ridiculous pipe dream, but I will continue to maintain it until it officially ends: I'll never change a single diaper.

Good for her! I'd rather die than be a stay at home mom. Just not built that way. Sorry, not sorry.

LOL, I'd pay money to see you change a diaper.

And that gagging strategy, it freaking works. Bless you. <3

She's got me by my feels. 100% lol

You joined the misc too late. They aren't that impressive, anyway.
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

lol'd

I know it's a ridiculous pipe dream, but I will continue to maintain it until it officially ends: I'll never change a single diaper.

Changed my first diaper 5 months ago @ 32.

Good for her! I'd rather die than be a stay at home mom. Just not built that way. Sorry, not sorry.

LOL, I'd pay money to see you change a diaper.

And that gagging strategy, it freaking works. Bless you. <3

She's got me by my feels. 100% lol

You joined the misc too late. They aren't that impressive, anyway.

Been gagging bitches into submission for years..

You're welcome.

606 G0D.

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    HZC is married?... the world must be ending. But still, you should move into the house across the street from me and walk around nood so i can see you through the front window as i caress my gentleman sausage.

I have a baby coming in approx 1 month. cant wait to clean off its little ween or vageen on a daily basis.
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

Originally Posted by Navillus13 View Post
    HZC is married?... the world must be ending. But still, you should move into the house across the street from me and walk around nood so i can see you through the front window as i caress my gentleman sausage.

I have a baby coming in approx 1 month. cant wait to clean off its little ween or vageen on a daily basis.

Yeah man. Same chick that I've always had.

Where you at these days? I was at Austin's on st Pat's day. Absolutely wrecked with a couple of the trainers from my gym.

Congrats. Boy or girl?

606 G0D.

Heeeeeeeeeey!!!!

Congrats on the little one! Geez, we are all getting so grown up...who would've thunk?
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Beautiful day today.

Thinking about printing out tiddy's avi and bringing it up the park to pop a few corks in public.

606 G0D.

Beautiful day today.

Thinking about printing out tiddy's avi and bringing it up the park to pop a few corks in public.
    What does this even mean? lol

Public masturbation? Or public drinking?
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah man. Same chick that I've always had.

Where you at these days? I was at Austin's on st Pat's day. Absolutely wrecked with a couple of the trainers from my gym.

Congrats. Boy or girl?
    I got a house in mundelein.. we are not finding out about gender. We will let it pick its own gender cuz we so woke.

i havent been to austins in a long ass time.. usually hang out at crossroads or emils or libville somewhere.

Heeeeeeeeeey!!!!

Congrats on the little one! Geez, we are all getting so grown up...who would've thunk?
    i was thinking about it when i was blasting my man seed into her vaginal chasm. over and over and over and over and over
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Vulcanize the whoopee stick...in the ham wallet
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

I printed out all your avis and keep them in my little brown wallet.

I got a house in mundelein.. we are not finding out about gender. We will let it pick its own gender cuz we so woke.

i havent been to austins in a long ass time.. usually hang out at crossroads or emils or libville somewhere.

i was thinking about it when i was blasting my man seed into her vaginal chasm. over and over and over and over and over

Spicy broasted chicken @ emils hnnnnnng.

606 G0D.

Tee time set for sunday.

606 G0D.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WHY have I never seen bitty's bobs. Was I still married at the time?

Also, this thread is almost 2 years old. I think that's a record.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    WHY have I never seen bitty's bobs. Was I still married at the time?

Also, this thread is almost 2 years old. I think that's a record.
    It wouldn't have mattered if you were or not (you were)...my was tit was leaked in the misc, as well as other fraud pics and my personal information. I got hacked by that one asshat. Because I was stupid. Turned out to be a decent life lesson.
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It wouldn't have mattered if you were or not (you were)...my was tit was leaked in the misc, as well as other fraud pics and my personal information. I got hacked by that one asshat. Because I was stupid. Turned out to be a decent life lesson.
    It did matter because I would have avoided even if I had the chance. But I'm free now, so DM me some bobs. I feel so left out.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

I've never seen tiddy's titties.

I wouldn't look at them because of the respect and admiration I have for Jess. My one true misc love.

I could have leaked a couple miscers nudes, but goes against my principles. Miss Alex had a sideways puss.

606 G0D.

I've never seen tiddy's titties.

I wouldn't look at them because of the respect and admiration I have for Jess. My one true misc love.

I could have leaked a couple miscers nudes, but goes against my principles. Miss Alex had a sideways puss.
    Aww, you're so cute when you lie. <3

Btw, Miss Alexx is becoming a stand up comedian. Didn't know she sent out noodz. I don't even know what a sideways vag is. lol
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Page 63 of 93 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast