Closed Thread
Page 61 of 194 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 5796
    mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Joey Mo View Post
    Anyone familiar with the new supps company called: ''Strive'', they make a multivitamin and to me it seems pretty good, you take 9 pills a day...high but not bad, you get a pack and it has the multivitamin and minerals, joint support I think, antioxidant's and it has efa's (the last one surprised me a bit), the guy I was talking to said he's impressed with this new company he said this may be better than animal pak...I might try it

Anyone hear about this company?

Looks pretty good but I can only find stores in ca that carry it. For those that want to check it out: http://www.livepurehealth.ca/store/p...88&latest&js=n

mudy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mudy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mudy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mudy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mudy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mudy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mudy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mudy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mudy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mudy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mudy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What would you recommend for me, trying to cut and build muscle. I don't have much fat left on me and currently taking Centrum..

mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mudy View Post
    What would you recommend for me, trying to cut and build muscle. I don't have much fat left on me and currently taking Centrum..
    Orange Triad (Controlled Labs)
    NOW Adam (NOW)
    Animal Pak (Universal)
    Opti-Men (Optimum Nutrition)

are some good ones

saif_el will become famous soon enough. (+50) saif_el will become famous soon enough. (+50) saif_el will become famous soon enough. (+50) saif_el will become famous soon enough. (+50) saif_el will become famous soon enough. (+50) saif_el will become famous soon enough. (+50) saif_el will become famous soon enough. (+50) saif_el will become famous soon enough. (+50) saif_el will become famous soon enough. (+50) saif_el will become famous soon enough. (+50) saif_el will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Centrum a-z ZInc(Performance)

Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mattftw View Post
    I really like O.T.

I've been using it for a month now, and the added benefits of joint and immune support have been key for me.

I'm on a pretty involved stack of supplements, but I believe O.T. has had a HUGE part in keeping me pain-free and healthy (I hope I don't jinx myself) - everyone in my gym has experienced flu-like symptoms and stomach issues the last few weeks, I seem to be part of only a few who haven't. Not sure if that's much help, but good luck in your decision!!!

V/R,

Anthony
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mudy View Post
    Originally Posted by Warneckutz View Post
    I really like O.T.

I've been using it for a month now, and the added benefits of joint and immune support have been key for me.

I'm on a pretty involved stack of supplements, but I believe O.T. has had a HUGE part in keeping me pain-free and healthy (I hope I don't jinx myself) - everyone in my gym has experienced flu-like symptoms and stomach issues the last few weeks, I seem to be part of only a few who haven't. Not sure if that's much help, but good luck in your decision!!!

V/R,

Anthony
    Great to hear you are liking OT!!!

I have also had almost no joint pain(even on XF) while taking OT, among the other benefits that were mentioned above. Being more then just a regular multi it is very versatile.

If you have any other questions on OT feel free to ask and good luck
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    Great to hear you are liking OT!!!

I have also had almost no joint pain(even on XF) while taking OT, among the other benefits that were mentioned above. Being more then just a regular multi it is very versatile.

If you have any other questions on OT feel free to ask and good luck
    Yeah, I was a little worried when I began taking X-Factor and I saw the possible joint soreness, but it hasn't been an issue. The only issues I've had were self-inflicted injuries (with age, gracefulness isn't automatic )
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Warneckutz View Post
    Yeah, I was a little worried when I began taking X-Factor and I saw the possible joint soreness, but it hasn't been an issue. The only issues I've had were self-inflicted injuries (with age, gracefulness isn't automatic )
    Haha, I bet, I'm not looking forward to getting old that's for sure. The main thing that I had was increased DOMS but I personally don't consider that a "negative" as long as it doesn't effect your upcoming workout.

I'm From Houston Homie M4D455H0l3's Avatar
    M4D455H0l3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M4D455H0l3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M4D455H0l3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M4D455H0l3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M4D455H0l3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M4D455H0l3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M4D455H0l3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M4D455H0l3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M4D455H0l3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M4D455H0l3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    NOW Eco Green (NOW)
    Animal Pak (Universal)
    Opti-Women (Optimum Nutrition)
    Also TwinLab Daily Caps
    are some good ones

She Female.
    Sometimes I win the battle but it doesn't mean I win the war

Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cig Diesel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Smile

Flinstones chewables Purple ones ftw

Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    NOW Adam (NOW)
    Animal Pak (Universal)
    Opti-Men (Optimum Nutrition)

are some good ones
    Originally Posted by M4D455H0l3 View Post

She Female.
    I was thinking the same thing, lol.

Originally Posted by M4D455H0l3 View Post

She Female.
    oops

I'm From Houston Homie M4D455H0l3's Avatar
    M4D455H0l3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M4D455H0l3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M4D455H0l3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M4D455H0l3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M4D455H0l3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M4D455H0l3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M4D455H0l3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M4D455H0l3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M4D455H0l3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M4D455H0l3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol is all good
    Sometimes I win the battle but it doesn't mean I win the war

Complex757 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Complex757 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Complex757 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GNC's Mega Men Sport

Z. Peloso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    more than a multiple, men's formula.

steve009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve009 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    optimums mens multi

Maxima95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maxima95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maxima95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maxima95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maxima95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maxima95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maxima95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maxima95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maxima95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maxima95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maxima95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Animal Pak. It can't be debated.

marquisekb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marquisekb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marquisekb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marquisekb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marquisekb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marquisekb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marquisekb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marquisekb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marquisekb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marquisekb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marquisekb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mega man multi's work for me....

omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Opinions on ASt's Multi 32x?
    Are you not entertained?

MFC #32

It's All About the U

Registered User Wheres the beef's Avatar
    Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wheres the beef is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yep i'm also interested in taking AST multi pro However im worried about the iron content.

You can take 1 - 2 a day
    Iron(as Ferrous Fumarate) 6mg 33%

is that a safe level?
    Life Athlete.
    Muay Thai fighter, not a bodybuilder.

JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NOW Adam for me. I was taking one before bedtime, but I end up having to get up to piss in the middle of the night when I do that. I take one in the morning and one in the afternoon now. Works great. I haven't heard of Jarrow. Tell me more

Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by omnip0tent View Post
    Opinions on ASt's Multi 32x?
    Originally Posted by Wheres the beef View Post
    Yep i'm also interested in taking AST multi pro However im worried about the iron content.

You can take 1 - 2 a day
    Iron(as Ferrous Fumarate) 6mg 33%

is that a safe level?
    Ya know....there ARE multi's without iron if your worried about it

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Alphy View Post
    Ya know....there ARE multi's without iron if your worried about it
    orange triad is iron free
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    orange triad is iron free
    You CL guys are relentless......I def give ya props for that

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Alphy View Post
    You CL guys are relentless......I def give ya props for that
    Thanks bro

carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) carpet1456 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Animal pack is a good multi-vitamin. it offers mineral compoumds that are often overlooked by bodybuilders such as choline for mental focus....etc. overall it think that it is a good bang for your buck!

vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000) vtwizzie is just really nice. (+1000)
    orange TRIad hands down. i second everything good said about it - helps with my joint pain and i love dosing 2x3 a day

props to CL for this!
    IIFYM. That's it.

beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Universal

Animal Pak is a must for the serious bodybuilder or powerlifter. Been around for a long time for a reason.
    The guy standing on top of the mountain did not fall there.

jrockit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrockit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrockit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrockit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrockit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrockit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrockit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrockit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrockit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrockit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrockit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by adamjacoby View Post
    The bottom line is that in order to get what your body truly needs (which rules out 99% of the junk vitamins that are sold in stores) you are going to have to be taking 2-4 pills, and usually twice a day. If you put that in perspective, it is nothing. How much of a hassle is it really to throw 2-4 pills in your mouth, take a drink of water and swallow? It takes 30 seconds out of your day, and look what you get in return: disease prevention, faster recovery, energy, etc. Personally, I think that is well worth it to fight off the free radicals in our toxic world and prevent cancer later in life. So my advice is find yourself a quality multi-vitamin, which is not always easy, and take them religiously. Don't waste your time trying to find anything of much quality in retail stores...including GNC. The truly high quality pharmaceutical grade multivitamins are far too expensive to be sold in stores. You get what you pay for. My recommendation comes straight from The Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements, and annual study put out by a panel of doctors and nutritionists that analyzes and ranks over 1500 multivitamins in North America. You can pick up a copy online at any online bookstore (Barnes and Noble, Amazon, etc.).

The #1 ranked multivitamin for the past 4 years has been USANA Essentials. That is what I use, and I love them so much (I'm never sick, my recovery is fast, and my energy levels sustained throughout the day) that I actually started my own USANA distributorship. Check them out at:

www.optimalhealthandnutrition.usana.com

Good luck.

Where does NOW ADAM lay on that list ? thanks

TORLITO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Mega Men

GNC Mega Men - 2 tabs a day.

This Multi has an awesome profile.
    B vitamins- for energy and anti stress.
    Antioxidants- for muscle recovery and immune support.
    plus specialized ingredients for prostate support.

Closed Thread
Page 61 of 194 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast