Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    Nah, I save PC for games that just simply don't work for console. I've always played FPS on console.

I thought overwatch was fun, but couldn't justify $60 for another FPS with just a few characters. Plus the minigun dude is OP.
    minigun dude is arguably the worst character in the game actually. I think he gave people problems before everyone realized how to counter him

Hes easily countered if your team has any coordination, so much so hes almost never picked.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    That's the Final Fantasy VII victory screen lol...older ones looked like this:

lol, I love final fantasy games
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LoudyRowdy View Post
    so share with us....a very nice PC built for gaming. What are we looking at $$$ wise?
    Interesting article for you and Vo2

https://www.extremetech.com/gaming/1...he-ps4-for-400
    Twatter: marked4u2c

*WWG1WGA Crew*
    *MAGA Crew*
    *Never on BB.com anymore crew**

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back." - Henry Rollins

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrMakAttack View Post

many thanks man.... honestly, I wouldnt mind going this route if I know how to put a PC together.
    - Spot for sale

DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I only have one game on disc for console. With digital copies you can link Xbox's with a friend and split games, so that's all I buy.
    yep. havent paid much for games since 2013 because of this feature. I have like 3 friends I'm sharing the "console" with.
    -MAN Sports Representative -
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

www.instagram.com/damonphysique

CLEAN PROTEIN is HERE on bodybuilding.com!

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

That build is a POS.

Srs.

I don't think I'd spend any less than $600-700 if you plan on gaming.

HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DamonX View Post
    yep. havent paid much for games since 2013 because of this feature. I have like 3 friends I'm sharing the "console" with.
    Didn't know about this. Is this trick available on PS4?
    BC, Canada

✧☆ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ☆✧

Instagram: @KyleBJanzen
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/VqHdWe

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome, glad they got it up so quickly
    Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    Quoting because third times the charm

But srs, if you're going to make a pre for gamers make it decent. So good job to Controlled Labs.

I play PS4 with my kids and they're tough. My three year old is building towns in Minecraft and I'm not even close to joking. I need to step by game up.
    thanks, this is well ahead of the typical gamer supplement
    love it
    It's marketed for gaming, but profile says it should be good for other things like studying, something to use prior to attending class, energy drink replacement for a night out, etc.

I'd love to try this out, hopefully Pineapple is approved for production <3. Ive had too much bubblegum in the past few months, with white flood lol
    correct, can be used for a variety of situations including lifting
    Originally Posted by BenBlue View Post
    Eh, great job CL. This is pretty good lookin. Haven't tried any of the lions mane products yet. Let us know a release date asap
    lions mane is pretty awesome, give it a shot.
    Originally Posted by Jammer02xd View Post
    I'm intrigued with the profile. Not sure how I feel about it, the caffeine content seems to be just right but I'll say honestly I'm not sure how all the other ingredients will play a factor in focus.
    you will love it, give it a shot. there will be plenty of opportunities to win a free tub as well.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrMakAttack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    many thanks man.... honestly, I wouldnt mind going this route if I know how to put a PC together.
    It really isn't that hard. I had someone help me with my first build and have built about 4 others since then. Go to somewhere like overclock.net and have them spec out the hardware for you based on your budget. They get off on competing for who can build the best rig at the cheapest price.

That build is a POS.

Srs.

I don't think I'd spend any less than $600-700 if you plan on gaming.
    Agreed, but it is comparable to a PS4.

*WWG1WGA Crew*
    *MAGA Crew*

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back." - Henry Rollins

DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HeavenBeyond View Post
    Didn't know about this. Is this trick available on PS4?
    I'm not sure, I think it is only an xbox thing, but i may be wrong.
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Agree somewhat. But if you spec out the right PC and you get a processor and cooler that has unloacked cores or allows for a little bit of overclocking, your PC will last much longer than a console. Plus, graphics on a PC compared to a console are far superior...because for the most part, newer cpus are cheaper to put in a PC than in a console....plus you can't ever upgrade a console ever. Witha PC you can upgrade the ram, gpu, you can OC the cpu, etc. You get what you get with a console and that is it until the next version comes out.

Consoles may be cheaper initially, but their horsepower for the price is inferior to a custom built rig. Plus...and this is kind of a big deal...you get a fully functioning computer capable of doing many different things whereas with a console you can game, watch movies and potentially surf the internet and that is it.

@Ben, you can get a console controller for a PC....
    This post has me seriously reconsidering lmao when this gen is done, may consider switching. Need a new rig for recording anyway
    Squat and Deadlift

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

My laptop is better than that though, and my laptop isn't going to do a good job with demanding games. Just because you can put together a cheap PC doesn't mean that's a great option, IMO. The thing with PC gaming is that it moves fast. The PS4 will probably still be current gen for the next 5 years or so, and still have another couple years after that where games are still being produced for it. A cheap PC has a year, and then it won't run the current games anymore unless you nerf the settings. Don't get me wrong, if money was no issue, I'd go PC over console for sure. I built my own rig when I had a normal person job and wasn't working on getting a business off the ground, and I didn't regret that build. But it's the more expensive route.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

My laptop is better than that though, and my laptop isn't going to do a good job with demanding games. Just because you can put together a cheap PC doesn't mean that's a great option, IMO. The thing with PC gaming is that it moves fast. The PS4 will probably still be current gen for the next 5 years or so, and still have another couple years after that where games are still being produced for it. A cheap PC has a year, and then it won't run the current games anymore unless you nerf the settings. Don't get me wrong, if money was no issue, I'd go PC over console for sure. I built my own rig when I had a normal person job and wasn't working on getting a business off the ground, and I didn't regret that build. But it's the more expensive route.
    We may just have to agree to disagree. Laptops usually aren't good options for gaming due to inadequate cooling. I know this from having an Alienware laptop. Plus you're pretty much stuck with what you got when you get a laptop. I definitely wouldn't suggest a laptop over a console for gaming. But if you're considering buying a new console, I would definitely consider building a computer instead and it is a no-brainer if you're in the market for a new computer.

I'm a sucker for good graphics and high frame rate so I will always favor PC gaming. And I disagree about needing to upgrade after a year. My rig is several years old now and I guarantee I can probably play any of the newest games out there with no problems. If not I can go and invest $100 in last year's or the year before top graphics card and be golden.

But to be fair I will say that my PC is not cheap... it was around $800 for everything including the monitor if I remember correctly. My son's is much cheaper and I guarantee that he can still play any of the newest games with it. He may need to upgrade the graphics card but you're only looking at $100 or so.

*WWG1WGA Crew*
    *MAGA Crew*

WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone play Skyrim? I got like 500 hours in that **** and still rocking it. Also i used to own in COD4. AK47 No attachment.

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We may just have to agree to disagree. Laptops usually aren't good options for gaming due to inadequate cooling. I know this from having an Alienware laptop. Plus you're pretty much stuck with what you got when you get a laptop. I definitely wouldn't suggest a laptop over a console for gaming. But if you're considering buying a new console, I would definitely consider building a computer instead and it is a no-brainer if you're in the market for a new computer.

I'm a sucker for good graphics and high frame rate so I will always favor PC gaming. And I disagree about needing to upgrade after a year. My rig is several years old now and I guarantee I can probably play any of the newest games out there with no problems. If not I can go and invest $100 in last year's or the year before top graphics card and be golden.

But to be fair I will say that my PC is not cheap... it was around $800 for everything including the monitor if I remember correctly. My boyfriend is much cheaper and I guarantee that he can still play any of the newest games with it. He may need to upgrade the graphics card but you're only looking at $100 or so.
    You'd only need to upgrade after a year if you bought the computer that article suggested lol. But even a high end PC has a shorter shelf-life than a console. Like I had said before, the PS2 was current gen for 6 years and then it was 13 years before it actually got discontinued, and the PS3 was current gen for 7 years and it's still technically supported. You'd need to upgrade a computer several times to keep it current in that timespan. That gaming rig that I said I built? That was probably just under 10 years ago and it way outclassed the current consoles on the market. But now that thing is long gone and would be way obsolete at this point.

I wouldn't suggest a laptop for gaming either. They're expensive, hard to upgrade, and most likely you want a separate mouse and keyboard anyway (well definitely a mouse, and probably a keyboard assuming you got spoiled somewhere along the line with a mechanical). I bought the laptop while I was finishing up school and needed something I could bring to the clinic, so it was a compromise.

WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    New God Of War going to be insane.

SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like consoles because I can throw a disk in and play. With pc I have to jump thru hoops, go online find out tricks to delete such and such file from code, go to control panel change this change that for damn near ever game. Nothing is plug and play about it. Took me almost 3 days to finally get grand theft auto V to work in offline mode. Straight bs.

Originally Posted by WaxyMaize View Post
    New God Of War going to be insane.
    thought u were talking about the pre workout for a second

Haha, Imagine Kratos taking a Preworkout!

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No Rob or KissaDookie ITT....so obv we are talking about the video game
    - Spot for sale

You'd only need to upgrade after a year if you bought the computer that article suggested lol. But even a high end PC has a shorter shelf-life than a console. Like I had said before, the PS2 was current gen for 6 years and then it was 13 years before it actually got discontinued, and the PS3 was current gen for 7 years and it's still technically supported. You'd need to upgrade a computer several times to keep it current in that timespan. That gaming rig that I said I built? That was probably just under 10 years ago and it way outclassed the current consoles on the market. But now that thing is long gone and would be way obsolete at this point.

I wouldn't suggest a laptop for gaming either. They're expensive, hard to upgrade, and most likely you want a separate mouse and keyboard anyway (well definitely a mouse, and probably a keyboard assuming you got spoiled somewhere along the line with a mechanical). I bought the laptop while I was finishing up school and needed something I could bring to the clinic, so it was a compromise.
    Sure you can keep a console that long but the games don't get much better and they are pretty limited by the hardware in the console. If you build the right rig from the beginning you can continue to play the newest games because the current games don't utilize the full horsepower of the rig. Also you will notice that console games are running at lower resolution and just an overall lower quality user experience... because that is all the console Hardware is capable of. You can get some pretty powerful Hardware if you do your research before you buy. Get a decent cooler and you can upgrade your CPU by overclocking it. The first computer I built is now about 10 years old. I can probably upgrade the graphics card and play the newest games on it. Maybe not at the highest resolution but resolution that is equivalent to current console resolution.

*WWG1WGA Crew*
    *MAGA Crew*

Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Just started GoW3 Remastered for PS4 last night, beautiful game.

HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm actually excited for Gran Turismo Sport, it's been a LONG time since Playstation has seen a quality racing game.
    BC, Canada

✧☆ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ☆✧

Instagram: @KyleBJanzen
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/VqHdWe

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Back to the product: saw a priceplow post about this on ********, and some brainwashed jackass is trying to say that this is "only 8 ingredients and you're better off going with pre jym which has 15".....and then he proceeds "jyms goal is to change the corrupt industry" blah blah blah....ugh
    Squat and Deadlift

But would he use God of War or something from Olympus Labs?

Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BenBlue View Post
    Back to the product: saw a priceplow post about this on ********, and some brainwashed jackass is trying to say that this is "only 8 ingredients and you're better off going with pre jym which has 15".....and then he proceeds "jyms goal is to change the corrupt industry" blah blah blah....ugh
    Classic Jym Army

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Heroes of the Storm anyone?

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HeavenBeyond View Post
    I'm actually excited for Gran Turismo Sport, it's been a LONG time since Playstation has seen a quality racing game.
    Every racing game is the same. Nerd out to it until you unlock the best car, and congrats. The game is now boring and you'll never play it again.

Originally Posted by ISurfNudeBrah View Post
    Heroes of the Storm anyone?
    Played once. Went like 8-3. Went back to LoL.

I have ForumSentinel added on there, but neither of us play it ever

Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    you will love it, give it a shot. there will be plenty of opportunities to win a free tub as well.
    I'll keep an eye out for a chance to try it and I'll look into the combination of ingredients. I wouldn't even want a full tub, just a few sample packs would be fine with me.
    AE APE results thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144074851&p=867099761&viewfull=1#post867099761

🎁☃️🎄🎅25 Days Till Christmas Massive Giveaway!🎅🎄☃️🎁
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175093131

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jammer02xd View Post
    I'll keep an eye out for a chance to try it and I'll look into the combination of ingredients. I wouldn't even want a full tub, just a few sample packs would be fine with me.
    unfortunately we will not have sample packets, but we will make sure to get you on board as a logger. when we launch just PM me with a link to this post
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831