Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    scousemanne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) scousemanne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) scousemanne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) scousemanne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) scousemanne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) scousemanne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) scousemanne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) scousemanne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) scousemanne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) scousemanne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) scousemanne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Kaminax View Post
    Not gonna lie, Lauren sounds like one of those one-in-a-thousand girls who are actually KEEPERS
    No, if he was ugly she wouldn't be nice to him. That's the whole point of the thread retard

threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're gonna get your fake account friendzoned with that amazing conversation.

herblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) herblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) herblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) herblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) herblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) herblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) herblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) herblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) herblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) herblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) herblifts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow no ****, if you're good looking, are great at sports take care of your body and are fashionable you can get more girls... jesus christ OP , the **** did you expect

BeastlyChange is a name known to all. (+5000) BeastlyChange is a name known to all. (+5000) BeastlyChange is a name known to all. (+5000) BeastlyChange is a name known to all. (+5000) BeastlyChange is a name known to all. (+5000) BeastlyChange is a name known to all. (+5000) BeastlyChange is a name known to all. (+5000) BeastlyChange is a name known to all. (+5000) BeastlyChange is a name known to all. (+5000) BeastlyChange is a name known to all. (+5000) BeastlyChange is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by oneshotGG View Post
    do you ever question your direction in life OP when you spend time making fake tinder accounts
    /thread

Some of you brahs really make me cringe... obviously girls are going to be more responsive to a good looking guy, I don't know why you needed to make a fake account to prove this.

AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Holy hell lol @chad thundercock. LOL @ miscers saying Lauren is wife material, she sees herself having the chance with a high status jock and is now doing everything in her power so that she can eventually be able to please all of his desires. However all is not lost, the guy is good looking but nothing crazy, he looks like a regular American guy with a lot going on and good photos.
    LAY DOWN AND ROT CREW

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chad seems like a cool guy. I'd hang out with him.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by barbecueyeah View Post
    I'm confused by threads like these, some of you seem to be under the impression that you are entitled to sex and that females are nothing but objects that are there for your own pleasure. You get upset that women are more than your personal sexdoll and have actual standards and preferences...?

It's Tinder, they want coq and just like you they want the best they can get, Wild Chad appears and you're upset because they'll put in more effort?

It's not weird at all why they accept his behavior, think about it from your point of view:
    Is a 2/10 girl acting all shy, is it cute? No, it's annoying. Is a shy 9/10 girl cute? Yes.
    Pretty cool to see that there's a backlash to this *******/fa crap that infests these boards.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bagge677 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol at miscers thinking that lauren sloot is a one in a thousand.. are you ****ing serious ? First of all shes on tinder, second of all she's giving the most basic response which should raise a HUGE red flag: "im not like other girls". enough said,

Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If any ugly guy said this, they'd call him a creeper.

Hot guy says it, it's all of a sudden 'funny' and interdasting.

Yeah, that one 'nice' girl just wants the 'd'. trust me.

AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlamedaBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Pretty cool to see that there's a backlash to this *******/fa crap that infests these boards.
    I think that's the whole point. Obviously the guy you quoted is taking rationally and the fact is that's just the way it is but obviously this upsets a lot of people that this is how it is. Most guys just sort of accept their place in this world order, but for some of us, and many on the misc we just can't accept that we are not all that.
    LAY DOWN AND ROT CREW

Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kukayla View Post
    What's the point of this again? Affirming something you already know?
    I thought the same but after reading, OP has really bumped up the pathetic in his posts; real awkward FA supremely gentlemanlike stuff. I was cringing. And the girls took it all in their stride. I wasn't expecting that one, gotta say.

Goddamn, we were sold a pig with the line girls don't care about looks, huh.

Originally Posted by Condyle View Post
    I thought the same but after reading, OP has really bumped up the pathetic in his posts; real awkward FA supremely gentlemanlike stuff. I was cringing. And the girls took it all in their stride. I wasn't expecting that one, gotta say.

Goddamn, we were sold a pig with the line girls don't care about looks, huh.
    I just find the standards girls expect to be lunacy. I find it crazy on Tinder when I don't match with a good proportion of legit girls I would want to date. Okay sure they might not be interested in anything more than a swipe on Tinder but I would have thought I'd at least get one food in the door. The fact these girls don't even consider me worthy of a swipe is mind boggling. I know myself there are girls who personally I wouldn't really pursue anything with but I'll give them a swipe because I can at least see they have some attractive qualities. But hey just as I type, I matched with a what I regard as an 8/10....so I guess every dog has his day.
    LAY DOWN AND ROT CREW

Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlamedaBoy View Post
    I just find the standards girls expect to be lunacy. I find it crazy on Tinder when I don't match with a good proportion of legit girls I would want to date. Okay sure they might not be interested in anything more than a swipe on Tinder but I would have thought I'd at least get one food in the door. The fact these girls don't even consider me worthy of a swipe is mind boggling. I know myself there are girls who personally I wouldn't really pursue anything with but I'll give them a swipe because I can at least see they have some attractive qualities. But hey I just matched with a what I think is a 8/10....so I guess every dog has his day.
    Those "legit" or "average" girls you are swiping are getting swiped multiple times a day already. They can afford to pick and choose.

Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AlamedaBoy View Post
    I just find the standards girls expect to be lunacy. I find it crazy on Tinder when I don't match with a good proportion of legit girls I would want to date. Okay sure they might not be interested in anything more than a swipe on Tinder but I would have thought I'd at least get one food in the door. The fact these girls don't even consider me worthy of a swipe is mind boggling. I know myself there are girls who personally I wouldn't really pursue anything with but I'll give them a swipe because I can at least see they have some attractive qualities. But hey just as I type, I matched with a what I regard as an 8/10....so I guess every dog has his day.
    The average girl is snowed under with thirsty WKs. We've all seen experiements like this one, we know the outcome. But we've all seen 2/10 whales with aesthetic dudes blowing up their inboxes.

I don't think it's too mysterious. But I question if things were always this way. Seems to be a whole lotta dudes under 7/10, with not many getting play without devastating game. This is the 80/20 rule, ofc. But it can't have always been like this, or the human race wouldn't have propagated. Sure you always had your warlord with his ten thousand sloots in a tent but if 80 per cent of guys had no play for the entirety of human existence, there would be 80 per cent fewer guys because that's how evolution works - anything surplus to requirements is discarded.

So this is pretty new, I suspect, and what's more I see no good coming of it. Sure many will snare a WK beta provider once their looks slip, but not all. We'll have a generation of very bitter and lonely people, both male and female, in the coming decades.

Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000)
    Amazes me how many girls are all "I'm so shy! I'm really chill! I'm so timid and loving!" and the next msg they go "OMG MAN YOU SO HOT N MESO HORNY!!"

- You have a scar on your left knee.
    ಠ_ಠ