Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    brb getting more food TeamDestruction's Avatar
    TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spacecowboy00 View Post
    guys, if you're not with her, then she isn't the one
    I'm pretty much in this boat, still think about my ex a ton. But at the same time I go, we're not still together she obviously wasn't the one.

danssharo is just really nice. (+1000) danssharo is just really nice. (+1000) danssharo is just really nice. (+1000) danssharo is just really nice. (+1000) danssharo is just really nice. (+1000) danssharo is just really nice. (+1000) danssharo is just really nice. (+1000) danssharo is just really nice. (+1000) danssharo is just really nice. (+1000) danssharo is just really nice. (+1000) danssharo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CountDoogula View Post
    Holy phukk brah. These feels. I was in a really similar situation. Had a super smart, rich, cute little Philippino girlfriend who lived in the posh area of Sydney. No idea why she went out with me cause in my youth I was from the crappest part of Sydney (Western suburbs), had zero dress sense and was skinny as phukk. I was punching well above my weight with her.

Started to get complacent, thought "I got her, I could get another bish easily!". We would go out and she would wanna bang, and I would just bang her in my car so I could drop her at her door and leave immediately to go punch bongs with my mates and play Marvel vs Capcom & War of the Monsters on PS2. Eventually we broke up. I didnt care at the time. Few months later though and I started to realise how badly I'd phukked up. Fast forward 2 whole years later and I had cleaned up my life to try and get her back, but my window of opportunity had closed. Beta as phukk behavior on my part. Definitely learnt a lesson, but it sucked learning it. All this chit happened about 8 years ago but I still think about her regularly. These feels generally dont have an end brahs.

Inb4 Dear Diary

lol fckin lost it that's hilarious man. I remember taking my girl out to dinner and telling her I had to work early overtime at 330am so she would just go home afterward. she would legit look so sad when I told her she couldn't suk my balls for hours while looking up at me with those dark Brazilian eyes all while listening listening to Shania twain "from this moment".

srs we gay for the weed?

CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000) CountDoogula is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by danssharo View Post
    lol fckin lost it that's hilarious man. I remember taking my girl out to dinner and telling her I had to work early overtime at 330am so she would just go home afterward. she would legit look so sad when I told her she couldn't suk my balls for hours while looking up at me with those dark Brazilian eyes all while listening listening to Shania twain "from this moment".

srs we gay for the weed?
    Im not saying we're fully gay for it brah, but I definitely think we're giving it head.

Reps on sight for donblaximus

***Always-lift-whilst-wearing-a-Pantera-longsleeve-to-raise-test Crew***
    ***Praise the sun crew***

clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jesus, I didn't know there were so many *******s on the misc. Dwelling on **** that doesn't matter anymore is the easiest way to hinder progress.
    Arnolds Six Rules of Success
    1. Trust yourself.
    2. Break the rules.
    3. Don't be afraid to fail.
    4. Don't listen to the naysayers.
    5. Work your butt off.
    6. It's about giving back.

"When you want to succeed as bad as you wanna breathe, then you'll be successful."

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP check your oestrogen levels
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poker123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Its ok op

While ur reminiscing about the past, shes fuaking and sucking on the skinny *******s diiick

Das I mane

EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nope not at all.

Maybe I've been fortunate, but every girl I met after my exes (as in girls with potential not just hookups) have always trumped my exes. Then again, I tend to massively improve my life after each breakup.

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Flexish View Post
    The best thing to do is not let history repeat when you find someone who treats you well in the future. Learn from experience...but you must grieve this relationship and lay it to rest. I still get random emails from my ex saying sorry for etc etc...but the best I told him was to not treat the next person how he treated me.

It sucks when a good thing ends, especially because of your actions, but everything in life is a lesson
    And as sad as it is to say, sometimes the lesson you learn is you really will never find anyone of like quality again. Taking a good person for granted can lead to great regrets down the line.
    For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him
    "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" -Thucydides
    Shall not be Infringed. FUK CHINA.