Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    I didnt say the world was fair. I know its not and I'm describing it accurately.

You're the one trying to sell me a fairy tale that women will love me for "muh personality" despite being a midget. its not true
    Yeah brah i also suffer from the same fate being a super skinny dude who suffers from a medical condition and cannot gain weight life sucks
    Nature is cruel only the fittest survive.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by burkapyasa View Post
    Yeah brah i also suffer from the same fate being a super skinny dude who suffers from a medical condition and cannot gain weight life sucks
    its all about the face anyway you'll make it

burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its all about the face anyway you'll make it
    Lol no brah my face is also ****ed i have a below average looking face also

dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dusky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tbqh i also believe in the 80/20 rule as i am also a 21 year old virgin and the studies also prove this.
    But can anyone explain to.me how come i see skinny as phuck dudes or super fat dudes walking around and dating a girl way above thier league like the girl is a real cutie.
    This is something i will never understand and no its not money i am in college still.
    Like yesterday i saw a 6ft 130lbs lanklet kissing and hanging with a real cutie srs wtf my mind was blown.
    Although i have a admit his face was definitily like a 7 or a 8.
    I am really thinking muscles are cope and only works if you have a good face.
    You just answered your own question.

The thirst in the US is very real. I once went to a busy mall with a big-titted white college girl and her friend. I could feel the non-stop stares in our direction from hordes of guys. Also lots of guys were mad-dogging me as if if they seemed frustrated or angry. Going anywhere as a slim decent-looking woman in the US must feel like being a celebrity.

Originally Posted by dusky99 View Post
    I know but isnt 6ft 130lbs too skinny brah i am 5.8" and 131lbs and i feel skinny as phuk.
    Guess it is all about the face .
    Millimeters of bone

Originally Posted by dusky99 View Post

The thirst in the US is very real. I once went to a busy mall with a big-titted white college girl and her friend. I could feel the non-stop stares in our direction from hordes of guys. Also lots of guys were mad-dogging me as if if they seemed frustrated or angry. Going anywhere as a slim decent-looking woman in the US must feel like being a celebrity.
    Brah you have not seen the white knighting here in India here fat girls like obese girls are rejecting dude left and right.
    I was talking to a chick that was 200lbs plus i thought hey beggars cant be choosers so she just sent me a screenshot of her tinder matches and freind request on fb.
    My mind was blown and as i suspected she ghosted me after two days.
    When they have so many options why would they choose an uggo like me.
    I would do the same tbh if i had the chance.
    It is what it is

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the good looking men have harems

the non good looking men have nothing

women have no problem sharing a good looking guy with other women.
    good looking men also will date down for an easy lay.
    women mostly care about looks when it comes to hookups.

dating apps = women more pickier so it accelerates this

there, solved your thread.
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Syko617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i also think that most young men are realizing that it isn't worth settling, having kids, and risking losing half your ****.
    I think most men who have something to lose (money) are not settling and just stay slaying but don't announce it anywhere and just do them.

also a lot men still have the mentality that they NEED get a woman in the hook to start a family, get married and ****.

ive seemed a lot of men flaunting their wealth to attrack a sloot who is obviously in it for the money just to find said sloot being tag teamed by chads at the house he bough for them lol

men need to wake up. we got worth too

Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post

no for relationships also brah they care very much about the looks.
    There is a minimum threshold of looks which you have to cross for her to even give you a chance.
    Also if you dont cross that threshold u are phucked no personality will save you saying otherwise is cope.
    Also looks are the first things that see sees and they are what gets you through that door.
    Also incels are not some new concept thoroughr history before our ancestors forced monogamy there was one man reproducing for 17 females and also thorugh out history only 40 percent of males have reproduced while it is 80 percent of women.
    Stop coping with that personality bull**** i had also fallen for that meme .
    We are just like animals and in mother nature only the strong survive.
    There solved any question

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    Please quote me where I posted that.
    you said this, clearly implying what I accused you of saying

"The cope is you want something to blame for your lack of success and the easiest thing to blame is attractiveness because it's one of the things that's largely out of your control. You can only change your appearance so much. The other things though, like personality, talent, and humor, are much harder to swallow when you realize you don't measure up."

why is it so hard for the misc to understand this

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why is it so hard for the misc to understand this
    I went back and saw your reply in post 2. It explains why perfectly actually.
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm here to clear something up, I never complained once in this thread and I never purveyed myself as hard done by. I just pointed out that evolution doesn't care about your emotions or COPE or identity as some sort of protagonist in an idealistic fantasy World. At the end of the day, either start trying to become more powerful and don't complain, or just don't complain full stop. But don't sit here and deny **** that has already been proven by science about genetics, such as good bone structure, aesthetics, physique + IQ determining the basic sexual magnetism of a male, etc.

Nope, I quoted that. And it's not quite what you said I posted ( even though I didn't even post that ).
    why would you quote it if you didnt believe it, and yea not exactly the same thing but basically the same message. semantics be damned

Bolded the part that I'm trying to convey as well.

I guess it's just to easy to sit and complain.
    I totally disagree with that. There's nothing wrong with calling out a system that forces men to be greek gods in order to fuk even fat chicks. That's a broken system. It's the natural order of things, but it's a fuked up system.

If thats the case, make prostituion legal or something to account for this stuff, rather than just telling every man to somehow elevate himself into the top 20% which is inherently impossible

Are you still going on about this?

There is no system that "forces men to be greek gods in order to fuk even fat chicks".
    Although i disagree with bigballs on this but i also agree with him that to have a relationship or for a simple lay most average to below average guys have to shoot down thier atleast 2 points which means literally super fat chicks so that leaves nothing for guys.
    Also women always date and marry up

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As women get more free and promiscuous, they revert to their hypergamous instincts and find less and less men desirable.

That's why this is happening. Do a simple google search and you'll see. More and more men are not desirable to women, because by nature women are only attracted to the cream of the crop.

As this trend continues, more men will be incels as the spoils go to a smaller group of guys
    Social media has expedited this. Now women have easy access to a much larger pool of men. You used to be limited to your town/place of work/social circle to find a mate, now you have access to thousands more. Social media has been a death sentence for less desirable men.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This situation is actually natural as most animals behave this way where men compete to attract groups of females, the issue with modern technology is social media has drastically expanded a mans territory from a sex standpoint. You think the incel population is bad with humans go look at the animal kingdom.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

There is no system that "forces men to be greek gods in order to fuk even fat chicks".
    Then what would call hypergamy and the ever increasing standards that's lead a record high of 30 percent of men in 2019 to be incel

Originally Posted by JoshSP1985 View Post
    This situation is actually natural as most animals behave this way where men compete to attract groups of females, the issue with modern technology is social media has drastically expanded a mans territory from a sex standpoint. You think the incel population is bad with humans go look at the animal kingdom.
    this is 100% true, which is why I dont know how so many miscers claim otherwise.

Why do they think humans are different

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this is 100% true, which is why I dont know how so many miscers claim otherwise.

For starters, the animal kingdom is FULL of rape and violence. Incel animals don't play video games and quietly die.

Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    For starters, the animal kingdom is FULL of rape and violence. Incel animals don't play video games and quietly die.
    Kind of irrelevant to what we're talking about. The point was females want to be ****ed by the highest quality male they can get, while males generally speaking will **** any female they can get.

This is how you end up with a guy like Arnold having a child with an old, disgusting, overweight maid.

Social media has given females access to a larger pool of males which has squeezed out an increasing number of lower quality men from the dating pool.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Even in the animal kingdom, not all species behave in that fashion, and homo-sapiens have developed a complex neuro system along with consciousness, so cannot always be compared to other species.

No one is denying (at least I'm not) that looks are an extremely important component of attraction. The 80/20 rule, however, is overblown, and it's closer to 60/40 (especially in the late 20s-early 40s stage for men), and it's still an oversimplification. I've seen many 5/10 guys with decent chicks, and even several sub 5 guys with cute girlfriends/wives because of charisma, a sense of humor, and emotional intelligence. There is no 'system' in the sense you're describing. Now, if you happen to be on the negative tail end of physical appearance (as you apparently are) of course it's going to be difficult, but you can find someone at your level. Stop relying on tinder.

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    Exactly. It's why this type of comparison, as well as the claim that previous historical periods women were monopolized by violent alpha males, is specious. It leaves out those very important variables.

Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post
    Even in the animal kingdom, not all species behave in that fashion, and homo-sapiens have developed a complex neuro system along with consciousness, so cannot always be compared to other species.

No one is denying (at least I'm not) that looks are an extremely important component of attraction. The 80/20 rule, however, is overblown, and it's closer to 60/40 (especially in the late 20s-early 40s stage for men), and it's still an oversimplification. I've seen many 5/10 guys with decent chicks, and even several sub 5 guys with cute girlfriends/wives because of charisma, a sense of humor, and emotional intelligence. There is no 'system' in the sense you're describing. Now, if you happen to be on the negative tail end of physical appearance (as you apparently are) of course it's going to be difficult, but you can find someone at your level. Stop relying on tinder.
    No one is saying you can't overcome your situation and at least find a girl that isn't repulsive but it is harder than it used to be due to social media.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

Originally Posted by JoshSP1985 View Post
    No one is saying you can't overcome your situation and at least find a girl that isn't repulsive but it is harder than it used to be due to social media.
    exactly, we're describing trends and the forces driving those trends. "I've seen average guys with average girls" isn't a counterexample.

You know what else I've seen? Fat chicks with decent looking men. That doesn't make the observation that fat chicks struggle with dating false.

The trend we're seeing is its harder and harder for lower tier men to get laid and it will only keep getting worse.

Social media/online dating, and women rising in the workforce are the biggest factors.

One example I've seen, I liked this chick in her early 30s that was foreveralone, and she straight up told me she will stay single unless she pulls above her league because she has no reason to settle.

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One example I've seen, I liked this chick in her early 30s that was foreveralone, and she straight up told me she will stay single unless she pulls above her league because she has no reason to settle.
    Of course. No shame in that. Imagine if 80% of women would chew their limbs off to be in the same room as you. Would you be settling for a 5/10?

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Tbqh i also believe in the 80/20 rule as i am also a 21 year old virgin and the studies also prove this.
    But can anyone explain to.me how come i see skinny as phuck dudes or super fat dudes walking around and dating a girl way above thier league like the girl is a real cutie.
    This is something i will never understand and no its not money i am in college still.
    Like yesterday i saw a 6ft 130lbs lanklet kissing and hanging with a real cutie srs wtf my mind was blown.
    Although i have a admit his face was definitily like a 7 or a 8.
    I am really thinking muscles are cope and only works if you have a good face.
    Oh well atleast i have escorts once i start making enough money to see them 2 or 3 times a week.
    Just 2 more years and i will know what sex feels like.
    Gonna keep hustling cuz
    I know what you mean a lot of girls i know of are like 7-8's and are dating ugly men.

Most people are looks matched though within a point or so but that just makes it more bizarre how so many men here can't get women. I'd imagine most people here (that i've seen) are above average. Yet you will see grimy looking dudes with fit women. It makes no sense how a skinny dude with 10 tattoos and greasy hair can get a 6-7 girl yet people here who lift and have money can't.

The longer a man can't get a woman that is looks matched or woman at all the more self esteem he loses until he gives up. Post 2012 is the only time in history where a man of significant more value can be rejected by a woman of much less value. Just lol at that.
    Last edited by eod8989; 04-02-2019 at 02:05 PM.
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    80/20 rule.

not because there are more fish in the tank means you gonna get some, lol, means the 20% is getting more and easier.
    vegan bodybuilder crew
    software engineers crew
    mexican manmore crew
    L.A. Rams crew

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post

It's not 60/40 dude it's like 80/20 or 90/10 now. Only 10-20% of men are even considering good looking and they are getting 95% of the attractive women. Out of the hundreds of couples i see only maybe 5% of them are not looks matched.
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew