Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    We’re talking about him saying he knew they were not classified. These are apparently his own words. This evidence will need to be verified obviously, but you have to admit it’s not great for him.
    Which means nothing so how is it not "not great for him"?
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    That too lol.
    The chit that came out when those fbi documents were unredacted is pure clown world. The FBI's own assessment was that an armed was not necessary, they could just ask Trump for whatever they needed and he would cooperate, and that they didn't need to search the property because they already knew where everything was. They then told the court the opposite of all that so they could go full gestapo and rummage through Melania and Barron's things, just for fun. Personally signed off on by Merrick Garland, a man that didn't think this level of aggression was necessary for the fuking unibomber.
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Certified jawstethics SaltyDog920's Avatar
    SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    Lol.

No that's you and I'll explain(unlike you), your argument is in bad faith because of instead of developing your conclusions, you leap to them.

You are trying to win, not get to the heart of the issue, I indulged you so that you can reveal your true self(not just for us to see but for you to see yourself).

You're welcome to try again lol.

Unlike you, I am genuine <3.

That too lol.
    Careful, Lionel Hutz will instinctively resort to calling you a 'dRummmpherrr'
    Sweet dreams, Bunny crew - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166681061&highlight=sweet+dreams+bunny

Avoids horse women like the plague crew

Silently correcting your grammer and spleling crew.

Derplington is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Derplington is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Derplington is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Derplington is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Derplington is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Derplington is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Derplington is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Derplington is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Derplington is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Derplington is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Derplington is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Breaking news! Trumpers believe total fake news because it aligns with what they believe! I am shocked, completely shocked I tell you.

The party of absolute retards, lmao.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never forget, raid on former presidents home with lethal force authorized for literally no reason and not a single lib gives so much as a squeak of protest.

Hell of a precedent you retards set for trump's next term
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    More things for Drumpf snowflakes to be outraged about lol.
    Stupid, uneducated Drumpf cultist crying over fake news when the rest of the world is busy being outraged over attrosities like misgendering or not allowing men to use opposite bathrooms.

All joking aside, I think you're intelligent enough to understand which party holds a monopoly on outraged snowflakes.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Derplington View Post
    Breaking news! Trumpers believe total fake news because it aligns with what they believe! I am shocked, completely shocked I tell you.

Case in point...

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    Never forget, raid on former presidents home with lethal force authorized for literally no reason and not a single lib gives so much as a squeak of protest.

Trump's not getting re-elected. He's going to prison or dying or both. And there was "literally a reason".. the moron lied and tripled down on keeping the docs when everyone else complied. These things are public knowledge.. except to bald, fat, fake news consumers who still think the 2020 election was stolen from Trump. Don't forget to donate some more to the fake billionaire retard.

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Derplington View Post

That’s why Jizzel is in this thread. Gives him something to do while waiting for Arizona to begin decertification of the 2020 election (Two more weeks, he swears).

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post

Precedent would be you getting everything wrong about an election court case. You’re like 0-60+
    "Too stupid to even figure out the subtitles of trolling." - Vickissick07

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Golly, everything they said about Sleepy Jo... I mean Dark Brandon is turning out to be true...

Just because we're holding hands doesn't mean we'll be taking warm showers together until the wee hours of the morning.