Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HannahPuffa View Post
    The American bronze medalist who lost a world-championship cycling race to a transgender woman from Canada has criticized the results as unfair.

"First transgender woman world champion...ever," Rachel McKinnon, an assistant professor of philosophy at the College of Charleston in South Carolina, bragged Sunday in a tweet that set off a massive debate.

McKinnon gave a talk at the College of Charleston earlier this year asking: “Is it fair for transwomen athletes to compete in women’s categories?”

While McKinnon argues it is, given the rules and regulations adopted by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) and the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), the bronze medalist felt another way at the finish of the world championships.

“It’s definitely NOT fair,” Jennifer Wagner, the third-place finisher from Houston, said in response to a tweet from British conservative Katie Hopkins.

Hopkins tweeted an image of the three cyclists on the podium with this caption: “For clarity – this was the WOMENS world championships. I repeat. Women’s. Congratulations to the brave faces of silver & bronze. The world is gripped by a febrile madness.”

Carolien van Herrikhuyzen, the silver medalist representing the Netherlands disagreed.

lelelel. Srs question what is the bare minimum needed to be considered "female" and compete in an all female field? IOC says gotta block certain hormones, but if they don't test then there is no way of knowing right? Second, about how long would it take for someone born with the XY Chromosomes (That's right this is a politically correct post) to post times comparable to individuals with XX chromosomes? I think if I was the silver or bronze I'd be quite disappointed at these results. It is basically the same thing as a dude being beat by another dude who is taking certain therapies which replace certain natural hormones.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jessejame5 View Post
    Its lulzy in the comment sections of Aus news outlets about this

Its all banter about our recent same sex mariage yes vote, even a few yes voters saying they regret it now

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/sXHG59kS/ssm.png[/ig]
    You have to be a special kind of dumb to write "I had of ripped". Too dumb to vote on these kinds of things at the very least.
    Into- Mountaineering, running & Djent/Progressive music.
    Anti- Lack of accountability. Censorship, fat acceptance, & current wave feminism. That's why I left the UK.
    PRs: Highest mt. - 2962m (Zugspitze), Longest day hike - 70km.

AztecBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AztecBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AztecBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AztecBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AztecBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AztecBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AztecBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AztecBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AztecBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AztecBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AztecBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    screencapped this from reddit's thread on it yesterday

imgur.com/YJcPm8p

post count too low,someone repost
    Last edited by AztecBrah; 10-22-2018 at 06:03 PM.
    *Meditation Crew*
    52 books in 52 weeks
    HTC

Leave your entries in the sub-reddit bros... and i'll read submissions in the next episode of lewaiiiii

USADave85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USADave85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USADave85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USADave85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USADave85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USADave85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USADave85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USADave85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USADave85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USADave85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USADave85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can't wait for a male collegiate 'athlete' who couldn't cut it at a small school to end up on a Wheaties box as a woman.

Cloud24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cloud24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cloud24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cloud24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cloud24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cloud24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cloud24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cloud24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cloud24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cloud24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cloud24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Seems comical to me that trans women can compete with women. Reminds me just a bit of that movie Juwanna Mann if anyone's seen that.

FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by canonhope View Post
    Check out the Ultimate Beastmaster show on Netflix where it's a Coed ninja warrior type obstacle course. Lols will be had.
    Lmao I've watched that a bunch and I swear the women are just trolling. They give them an intro showing their background with all these mad skills yet fail 2 obstacles in on something your average coach potato could probably clear.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Aristotelian View Post
    Stating your opinion as if it tracks 'science' is factually incorrect. I'll bite:

Let's talk science:

1. There are two genders: (i) (XX genotype - female); and (ii) (XY genotype - male). There are anomalies in the chromo****l sense (e.g., XXY) , which are very rare and do not constitute an actual gender.

2. It is the 'gender identity theory' which attempts to promote a non-binary view of gender, claiming that gender is 'self-identified' and not connected to one's biology.

3. The idea behind 1 and 2 from your perspective is that gender and sex are two fundamentally different words in the English language, which is (again), factually incorrect. Gender and Sex were used interchangeably for a long time, until:

(i) It was first misused (e.g., in the Wittgenstein-ian sense where meaning is use) in the 20th century where some began to add erotic qualities to the term 'sex', leaving gender in its biological-tracking form. Gender then became the term for the 'sex of a human being', and feminist theory began injecting social attributes to 'gender' in the 1960s, further moving 'gender' from its biologically tracking origin.

(ii) Over the 20th century it was primarily feminist theory that promoted this shift, in order to promote the idea that one's gender is a social construct. That's what is at stake here. Gender.

You are trying to argue that gender (being self-identified per your own posts) trumps biological sex, including where sports are involved (that have a clear gender limitation, i.e., Men's Cycling). Yet all you're doing is promoting gender dysphoria - where someone can believe that he/she is of the opposite sex.

So, what you are saying does not track 'science' at all, and I'm getting a bit tired of seeing posters like you who try to back terrible positions by stating that their arguments are 'based in science'. What you're doing (and those with a similar agenda) is trying to pervert science into something it is not.

I hope that this helps clarify matters for you, but to use your own phrase: You're mistaken.

Enjoy.
    lol absolute savagery

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hammersia View Post

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

Thats a fcking dude, hormones can't even hide that structure and muscle mass.

Janet Reno still chitting on other countries on their home turf.
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AztecBrah View Post
    screencapped this from reddit's thread on it yesterday

imgur.com/YJcPm8p

post count too low,someone repost
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jesus, this world is becoming so mentally ill it actually makes me physically sick

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Clinos View Post
    woah.. holy chit. Nice. Very interesting.
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ffguitarist14 View Post
    no way to measure if testosterone provides an advantage? ...really?
    Great, finally we can close down WADA.

PCxSplitter will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCxSplitter will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCxSplitter will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCxSplitter will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCxSplitter will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCxSplitter will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCxSplitter will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCxSplitter will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCxSplitter will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCxSplitter will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCxSplitter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The idea that men and women are identical is so preposterous that only Western thought police brainwashing can allow it to be entertained.

It is one thing to shoot the **** about male and female dogs or cats being indistinguishable. Which even they are not. Humans are one of the most sexually dimorphic species among mammals. The height, weight, shape, hair distribution, voices are vastly different from a mile away.

Relatedly, child bearing in humans in hugely labor intensive. It takes 9 months to spit out one solitary human baby. Then on top of that, this baby is utterly helpless compared to newborns of other animals. It takes years for it to become remotely able to survive on its own.

Being a human baby incubator is not a small hiccup or side feature of the female human design.

Humans are like lions. Male and female lions are obviously distinguishable physically, behaviorally and life outcomes.