Page 56 of 152 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 4542
    pyro185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've never taken protein before but I made some significant progress over the last few months and I'm getting into lifting. My problem is I'm not exactly rich (jnr in HS) but I still want a good product. Is there anything semi high quality that's still somewhat cheap? The ON looks cheap, but is this nitro tech any better vrs. the increase in price?

Richard2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richard2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richard2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richard2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richard2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richard2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richard2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richard2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richard2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richard2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richard2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ON whey and BSN Syntha 6 seem good
    Train hard n get freaky

Waiting for that one day JeffRo90's Avatar
    JeffRo90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeffRo90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeffRo90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeffRo90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeffRo90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeffRo90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeffRo90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeffRo90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeffRo90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeffRo90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeffRo90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Optimum Nutritions Gold Standard 100% Whey

Happy Gains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Happy Gains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Happy Gains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Happy Gains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Happy Gains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Happy Gains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Happy Gains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Happy Gains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Happy Gains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Happy Gains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Happy Gains has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    aussie bodies 100% natural whey protein

zkid002
    Originally Posted by Richard2002 View Post
    X2, exactly what I have in my cabinets.

brentmorehouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool what are the best products for building mass?

I have been using biogenetix products and they do not seem to be working anymore, so I have switched over to using sizeon (by gaspari nutrition) for creatine. I also am using testostro gro HP2 (testosterone proteniator by ultimate nutrition), and pm protein by gnc pro performance. What are the best products to use for building mass?

Kiyoshi Moody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiyoshi Moody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiyoshi Moody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiyoshi Moody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiyoshi Moody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiyoshi Moody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiyoshi Moody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiyoshi Moody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiyoshi Moody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiyoshi Moody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiyoshi Moody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by brentmorehouse View Post
    I have been using biogenetix products and they do not seem to be working anymore, so I have switched over to using sizeon (by gaspari nutrition) for creatine. I also am using testostro gro HP2 (testosterone proteniator by ultimate nutrition), and pm protein by gnc pro performance. What are the best products to use for building mass?

I HAVE 2 CLIENTS GETTING READY FOR SHOWS AND I HAVE HAD THEM ON FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS THESE PRODUCTS AND THEY HAVE PUT ON GOOD QUALITY SIZE:

ISOLYZE WHEY PROTEIN BY SPECIES NUTRITION 2SCOOPS, 2 SCOOPS WAXY MAIZE - RIGHT AFTER WORKOUTS

MUSCLE MILK - 2 SCOOPS RIGHT BEFORE BED

CELL MASS - 1 SCOOP RIGHT WHEN U WAKE UP WITH ONE SCOOP WAXY MAIZE

1 TABLET OF CHLORODROL 50 IN THE AM AND AT DINNER

2 SCOOPS GLUTAMINE AT DINNER WITH 4 CAPS OF BCAA'S

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by the natural one View Post
    I HAVE 2 CLIENTS GETTING READY FOR SHOWS AND I HAVE HAD THEM ON FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS THESE PRODUCTS AND THEY HAVE PUT ON GOOD QUALITY SIZE:

ISOLYZE WHEY PROTEIN BY SPECIES NUTRITION 2SCOOPS, 2 SCOOPS WAXY MAIZE - RIGHT AFTER WORKOUTS

MUSCLE MILK - 2 SCOOPS RIGHT BEFORE BED

CELL MASS - 1 SCOOP RIGHT WHEN U WAKE UP WITH ONE SCOOP WAXY MAIZE

1 TABLET OF CHLORODROL 50 IN THE AM AND AT DINNER

2 SCOOPS GLUTAMINE AT DINNER WITH 4 CAPS OF BCAA'S
    So, I'm just going to venture and guess and say that the Chlorodrol is what is making them gain quality size.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Kiyoshi Moody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiyoshi Moody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiyoshi Moody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiyoshi Moody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiyoshi Moody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiyoshi Moody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiyoshi Moody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiyoshi Moody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiyoshi Moody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiyoshi Moody is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kiyoshi Moody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by envythahustla View Post
    So, I'm just going to venture and guess and say that the Chlorodrol is what is making them gain quality size.

THE CHLORODROL, ONLY ONE CLIENT, AND THE OTHER GUY HAS BEEN TAKING IT FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS, TWO WEEKS ON AND TWO WEEKS OFF SPLIT. RIGHT HE IS NOT TAKING IT ANYMORE. THE OTHER CLIENT STARTED TAKING AS OF JAN 1. SO WE WILL WAIT AND SEE.

icemandave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JeffRo90 View Post
    YEP

OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OpolE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ON 100% Whey, just check out the Nutritional Details
    http://www.tropicanafitness.com/?ses...JC&product=719

Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000) Julian_H is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OpolE View Post
    ON 100% Whey, just check out the Nutritional Details
    http://www.tropicanafitness.com/?ses...JC&product=719
    why are you using someone else's pic as an avatar?

jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000)
    I mix ON gold standard whey with syntha 6. The syntha 6 makes it taste better, and I get a multi staged release, so to speak- feeds me through that 4 hour post workout window.

I haven't heard of chlorodrol before(I just looked it up in the store)... Whats ti all about?

Isolyze Protein

You guys gotta check out a protein called Isolyze by species nutrition!!!!

The best whey protein out. Do the research

jeremyakin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Probolic SR

Originally Posted by hotasice2003 View Post
    MHP's Probolic SR. It has fast, and slow digesting proteins. The casein keeps you in an positive nitrogen balance MUCH longer than just staight whey. People say they are gaining strength and mass from whey? It is not the whey that is doing that, but the BCAA's IN the whey.( esp Leucine ) Probolic is loaded with Glutamine and BCAA's, and will keep you in an anabolic state much longer than your typical whey.
    I just stated taking Probolic SR today for the fist time. I have done some research on it and it seems to be solid. In the past I have always used Muscle Milk and usually take two to four shakes in a day. one in the morning afternoon and the last one just before bed.
    My question to you is how many and when do you use the SR. I wortk out three times a week and usually try to drink a shake before and after a workout along with MRI Anabolic shock Creatine drink.
    I currently still have muscle milk on hand and have a plan of using both in a day instead of just one brand. Any thoughts would be apreciated
    Jeremy

FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000) FitIron is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking Agreed!

Originally Posted by Richard2002 View Post
    Originally Posted by JeffRo90 View Post
    My best results have been from Optimum Nutritions Gold Standard 100% Whey, " double chocolate " of course..

ferbla2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Guys,

I am new here, I have heard a lot of great things about this forum.

I have lost like 8 pounds since I went throught an illness and I want to get in shape soon and look the best possible. I have read that ON is the best so far, so how do you take it? just water or milk or put some bananas or something like that?. Somebody told me that ON is mainly for lean muscle, which is harder to get and that ON needs more carbs, is that true?

I will really appreciate your help,

Thanks.

FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use ON Whey Gold Standard and I don't think it's that good

Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    anyone try the muscle milk ccake batter yet?
    Leader of the Heartless MISC

Lakers 4 Life!

Rep Back 700+

jeremyakin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
    anyone try the muscle milk ccake batter yet?
    I have tried the cookies and creme and did'nt care for the taste and did'nt think it mixed as well as the chocolate
    Jeremy

SmallStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmallStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmallStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmallStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmallStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmallStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmallStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmallStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmallStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmallStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmallStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by the natural one View Post
    THE CHLORODROL, ONLY ONE CLIENT, AND THE OTHER GUY HAS BEEN TAKING IT FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS, TWO WEEKS ON AND TWO WEEKS OFF SPLIT. RIGHT HE IS NOT TAKING IT ANYMORE. THE OTHER CLIENT STARTED TAKING AS OF JAN 1. SO WE WILL WAIT AND SEE.
    Do you scream really loud when you talk in real life? If not, please take off caps lock.

ON Whey

zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Muscletech Anator P-70 by far
    Zich

zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zich_52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ON whey gold standard is a ripoff

yeah i use to use it all the time.. but now all the retailers see that people like it so they just jack up the price real huge. this is no lie, i saw a 10lb bag of this stuff for $150!!!!!!!!! never again will i buy ON whey gold standard until they quit gouging people.. and odds are i wont buy any ON supplaments at all. they are way more effective, and way cheaper supps out there. they charge more then muscletech and dont put in half the research.
    Zich

Aes_RocK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aes_RocK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aes_RocK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aes_RocK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aes_RocK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aes_RocK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aes_RocK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aes_RocK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aes_RocK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aes_RocK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aes_RocK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im sorry, but have you read the ingrediants profile on muscle tech products? its horrible, 75g of sugar in creatine...? Anyway, ON is my favourite not too expensive and the ingredient profile is solid

Bodybuilding.com CSR Boise Ninja's Avatar
    Boise Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boise Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boise Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boise Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boise Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boise Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boise Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boise Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boise Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boise Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boise Ninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

On's

Both their 100% Whey and their 100% Casien work great
    Boise's Brown Ninja

thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000)
    I use Met-rx Whey protein shake, the chocolate was nice, bannana i got sick of quite quick, stil a lot to go

thepointman is a complete loser! (-2000) thepointman is a complete loser! (-2000) thepointman is a complete loser! (-2000) thepointman is a complete loser! (-2000) thepointman is a complete loser! (-2000) thepointman is a complete loser! (-2000) thepointman is a complete loser! (-2000) thepointman is a complete loser! (-2000) thepointman is a complete loser! (-2000) thepointman is a complete loser! (-2000) thepointman is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Hrm... which should I go with for PWO: PVL Gourmet or Zero Carb Isopure (I have a tub of ON for general use but it's nice to have an alternative)? I don't care which one tastes better, though I heard PVL is pretty good tasting.

keith.hagen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From my expereince ive enjoyed cytogainer. It helped me put on mass like no other protein or gainer ive tried. hint that it is a gainer so higher calories than other protein powders or isolates.

kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Happy Gains View Post
    aussie bodies 100% natural whey protein
    thats is disgusting and expsensive 24 bucks for 375 grams in da supermarkets

echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Currently using ON 100% Gold Standard, using it in a cutting diet to lose weight, one scope + banana morning and afternoon usually taking it either immediately after or 1 hour before training. Although I do make sure I get at least 30g of protein from somewhere within one hour of finishing.

Tastes really good although in England it costs 30 pounds which is about $50 for 2.5kg/5lb :O