Page 56 of 160 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 4780
    Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ikarsuz1337 View Post
    aww no Defense Politics Aaaasia?
    I assume you're joking.
    They offer little to no value on the discussion.
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Do you feel it?
    Can you sense the changing mood and see the fear in the leaked NATO intervention/pre-emptive strike plan.

Can you dig it?

Can youuu dig it?

CAAN YOUU DIGGGGG ITTTTTT!

0 Tests 0 Jabs Crew

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by suave2000 View Post
    multimillion dollar ruski ship goes buh bye and sinks to the bottom of the ocean.... LMAO @ russian navy what a JOKE

damn vatcuck sisters cant stop losing lmao
    LMFAO!

And it's also their most modern ship

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    THis is rich. You're the retard.

Russia has almost the largest GDP in Europe. You just dont udnerstand how GDP works.

To account for currency you need to use GDP PPP. Which puts Polands GDP smaller than Iran's; a country with massive world wide sanctions.

Russia is forecast to be the biggest European economy by far.
    Again you mongoloid arab, I already destroyed your GDP PPP cope mutliple times.

Let's look at it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...PP)_per_capita

"Russia the biggest economy" LOL. You and the low IQ vatniks are hopeless

foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ****inator View Post

Let's look at it:

Not sure if your version of GDP measurement is much of a flex considering how much cheaper housing, essential goods and services are in Russia compared to many western European nations.

Not sure if this report agrees with what you keep spamming us with. Look at it, pure misery and the worst imaginable weather on top of it. Don't think bottled water in Russia costs $5.
    Might have to start planning a trip back to west germania my potato friend.

♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind

Originally Posted by foXs View Post
    Not sure if your version of GDP measurement is much of a flex considering how much cheaper housing, essential goods and services are in Russia compared to many western European nations.

Not sure if this report agrees with what you keep spamming us with. Look at it, pure misery and the worst imaginable weather on top of it. Don't think bottled water in Russia costs $5.
    Might have to start planning a trip back to west germania my potato friend.

Lol at vatcucks getting butthurt when I confront them with facts.

Like I said I only care about facts. And sure UK is in a mild recession but what does that change? Russia is still a poverty sh*thole with no future and running on war economy with the russian ruble becoming worthless monopoly money and high inflation.

You're so dumb, but I understand if I was a diaspora ruski that doesn't even know what the reall Russia is like I would cope too, also keep paying taxes so you fund Urkaine like the cuckold you are Vladimir. Ayyyyyy

foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like I said I only care about facts.
    I love when he says that.....

I am starting to feel bad, I feel like we are bullying a disabled person.

♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind

No arguments, as expected from Vladimir.

This is what happens in a real debate Vlad, your fake news kremlin propaganda gets destroyed by real facts and numbers.

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    THis is rich. You're the retard.

Russia has almost the largest GDP in Europe. You just dont udnerstand how GDP works.

To account for currency you need to use GDP PPP. Which puts Polands GDP smaller than Iran's; a country with massive world wide sanctions.

Russia is forecast to be the biggest European economy by far.
    Russia has a bigger economy than Germany now lol.

China has the biggest economy in the world.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    Russia has a bigger economy than Germany now lol.

China has the biggest economy in the world.
    U wot m8?

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

MeSoHawny laid the absolute smackdown on him like a year ago. I don't think he could even bring himself to type the letters "GDP" for several months afterwards. Now he's back with the same old bs. It's best to ignore it.

He's a mixture of trolling and emotional sperging. He blends them together so it's hard to understand at times. The general rule is, when he just repeats the same thing/pictures = trolling. When he drops the multiple paragraph sperg outs = his real thoughts. It's mostly trolling these days. Why a "West Germanic" bloke living in the UK spends so much time in these threads, I have no idea.

Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    MeSoHawny laid the absolute smackdown on him like a year ago. I don't think he could even bring himself to type the letters "GDP" for several months afterwards. Now he's back with the same old bs. It's best to ignore it.

He's a mixture of trolling and emotional sperging. He blends them together so it's hard to understand at times. The general rule is, when he just repeats the same thing/pictures = trolling. When he drops the multiple paragraph sperg outs = his real thoughts. It's mostly trolling these days. Why a "West Germanic" bloke living in the UK spends so much time in these threads, I have no idea.
    "b..bb..best to just ignore the facts bro, let's stick to curated kremlin propaganda bro"

Lol at vatniks

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by theory816 View Post
    The thing about sanctions, sometimes it is needed. You'd want to sanction certain things like cars in order to help the domestic manufacturers make money, and it prevents competing countries from getting stronger. Its a no brainer to sanction China since their potential is huge. The US only let the Japanese sell cars here is because they nuked them twice knowing it was a foul play and had to make up for it so that they don't look like the bad guys. Srs.

South Korea is one country that is taking advantage of trade with the US in terms automobiles. BMW and all them Euro gheys too.
    This is a very regressive mindset. When you block free trade it makes everyone poorer. Mercantile policies are proven to make countries less technically developed and poorer.

Instead let American companies compete on cost and price and they can become more efficient.

The only country really taking advantage of trade is the US who abuse the whole world with the dollar reserve currency.

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Let's look at it:

Not an Arab or mongoloid. You eastern Euro cuck.

Yeh you destroyed me about GDP, when you told me so confidently that the Benelux had more production capacity than Russia. Meanwhile Russia is militarily outproducing the whole of Western Europe and the US. You honestly don't know when to stop.

Your graph shows GDP PPP per capita; not GDP PPP Total. I can't tell if you're intentionally stupid or you're just dumb. In simple terms: Russia has more people.

Most of the nations with the highest GDP PPP per cap are tax havens, petro states, city states and other exceptions.

Russia has the sixth largest economy in the world and second in Europe:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...s_by_GDP_(PPP)

Russia is projected to become the largest European economy followed by Turkey.
    Last edited by PimpinisEasy; 03-06-2024 at 08:16 AM.

Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post

lol I like your breakdown of him. You clearly has no idea about economics - i expect he's completely uneducated.

MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MeSoHawny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are basically a retarded economic illiterate, and the fact that you continue to make statements this stupid is bizarre at this point.

Anyone using GDP over PPP is a phucking idiot in the context in which you use it. You do this because you think it supports your argument, but you look like an utter fool, so you double down despite coming across as a mindless simpleton.

Full retard, not to be taken seriously in the slightest

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just ****ing LOL when you have to use year old memes (that have all been debunked multiple times) to tell yourself your team is winning. That's where the retard crew is now. Brutal.

Not an Arab or mongoloid. You eastern Euro cuck.

Yeh you destroyed me about GDP, when you told me so confidently that the Benelux had more production capacity than Russia. Meanwhile Russia is militarily outproducing the whole of Western Europe and the US. You honestly don't know when to stop.

Your graph shows GDP PPP per capita; not GDP PPP Total. I can't tell if you're intentionally stupid or you're just dumb. In simple terms: Russia has more people.

Most of the nations with the highest GDP PPP per cap are tax havens, petro states, city states and other exceptions.

Russia has the sixth largest economy in the world and second in Europe:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...s_by_GDP_(PPP)

Russia is projected to become the largest European economy followed by Turkey.
    Listen up you retarded coping sand monkey, you understand why we use/capita right? Because it's the only way to fairly compare how rich the people are.

The only reason Russia is number 6 is because of its large population and even then it fails to beat Germany btw.

Think about it, India is at number 3. Surely that means India is super rich and and its people are richer than most euro countries right?

You understand now iranian sand monkey? Hence why economists use /capita for serious comparisons.

For more info: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/per-capita-gdp.asp

"GDP per capita is a popular metric for the average prosperity and well-being of a country. Unlike some other measures of economic productivity, it takes population size into account, allowing easy comparisons between countries with different sizes."

Try better copes next time
    Last edited by phaginator; 03-06-2024 at 09:39 AM.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trump's former strategist Steve Bannon puts Victoria Nuland on notice:

Preserve your documents. Lawyer up because we are coming for you. You are the fountain head of everything about this Ukraine situation.

Video
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

suave2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suave2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suave2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suave2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suave2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suave2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suave2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suave2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suave2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suave2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suave2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Listen up you retarded coping sand monkey, you understand why we use/capita right? Because it's the only way to fairly compare how rich the people are.

The only reason Russia is number 6 is because of its large population and even then it fails to beat Germany btw.

Think about it, India is at number 3. Surely that means India is super rich and and its people are richer than most euro countries right?

You understand now iranian sand monkey? Hence why economists use /capita for serious comparisons.

"GDP per capita is a popular metric for the average prosperity and well-being of a country. Unlike some other measures of economic productivity, it takes population size into account, allowing easy comparisons between countries with different sizes."

gigabrutal gigamoggening ETHERING

FUKEN MUHAMAD piece of chit he got fuken ETHERED BRUTALLY LMAOOO
    When you come to think of it, almost all human behaviour and activity is not essentially any different from animal behaviour. The most advanced technologies and craftsmanship bring us, at best, up to the super-chimpanzee level. Actually, the gap between, say, Plato or Nietzsche and the average human is greater than the gap between that chimpanzee and the average human.

*communist Llama crew*
    *go vegan or go bust crew*
    *anti-imperialist crew*

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    “An Abrams tank was destroyed from the first shot by the T-72B3 crew in the Avdiivka direction”

- Russian Ministry of Defense
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hohol ww1 style meatwave assault

https://files.catbox.moe/nvc8p0.mp4

comfy
    0 Tests 0 Jabs Crew

theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is a very regressive mindset. When you block free trade it makes everyone poorer. Mercantile policies are proven to make countries less technically developed and poorer.

Instead let American companies compete on cost and price and they can become more efficient.

The only country really taking advantage of trade is the US who abuse the whole world with the dollar reserve currency.
    It doesn't make everyone poorer. That's false. It does however reduces your choices.

Its a no brainer. Everytime you buy a foreign car, they make money, not your domestic brands. This has to be regulated and controlled. There's no such thing as, let the best man win. Cars for the most part are all reliable. Most of them are neck to neck in most metrics.
    🤴Supreme Self Esteem Crew
    5'5 110lb(MIL Spec) Asian Master Race Crew
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Electric motors Crew

You're upping the anti with the ethnic slurs because you're frustrated that you've been bettered. Racist comments always make me laugh, they reveal a fundamental lack of understanding about the world. People are individuals and unless you're somehow achieving something for yourself then who cares how great you think you are because of your race. I say that coming from a culture of people who also think they're superior. It's really a counter productive mindset.

I wouldn't calll all of your people, Eastern Europeans, sub-human. As a collective they're culturally inferior to Persian people and they drink far too much. Persian culture/genetics are very unique in that it offers both some of the greatest intellectuals, but also very athletic and physically strong people. It's a culture that emphasizes education, which thrusts it ahead of other cultures. While many people talk about how great their race is, they fail to understand that in the modern world achievment in education and hard work lead to a succesful life - and atleast by metric where you rank in society.
    I am truly blessed because although my main focus has been on sports and weight training, I have also been pushed very hard in educatiion and not in a friendly British way. I was disciplined with old fashioned Iranian values. As a result, I am succesful in my career and also in great shape.

Your inability to understand the various methods of assessing GDP really changes nothing. Although it gives me insight into your IQ and ability to comprehend more complex subjects.

Countries with large populations have higher GDP; this seems obvious. However, in the past it has not necasarily been the case - globalisation and the internet are changing the game, we are seeing a trend where nations with the largest populations move into positions of the largest economies. This trend will only increase. GDP PPP is a more useful metric than nominal GDP; GDP PPP adjusts for differences in the cost of living and inflation rates between countries, allowing for a more accurate comparison of economic output in terms of real purchasing power.

With that said Russia is the second largest economy in Europe, it is trending to become the largest economy in Europe followed by Turkey. GDP PPP Per capita really has no value in thisdiscussion, otherwise we'd conclude that Luxemburg has the most powerful economy. This is clearly absurd.

GDP PPP Per capita is a measure of the standard of living. Although in reality an extremely wealthy elite can skew the figures of nations dramatically or certain high wealth regions can give inaccurate views on the wealth of a nation. The UK is case in point, we have some very wealthy regions and many poor regions that in reality are closer economically to Eastern Europe.

It doesn't make everyone poorer. That's false. It does however reduces your choices.

Its a no brainer. Everytime you buy a foreign car, they make money, not your domestic brands. This has to be regulated and controlled. There's no such thing as, let the best man win. Cars for the most part are all reliable. Most of them are neck to neck in most metrics.
    Respectfully I disagree. I think there is some value in protecting industries as they become established. However, if Americans have to buy a $40,000 EV versus a $15,000 EV that is comparable; while a small section of society got richer the majority got poorer.

The American brand has no reason to innovate because they have minimal competition. Therefore you end up paying more for a worse product. Free market economics generate wealth and better outcomes; mercantlism make people poorer and lead to less innovation. This was understood over a hundred years ago.

Furthermore, if the US blocks Chinese cars they can retaliate by blocking American cars access to their markets. Therefore the US company will still lose revenue. Europe is also going through the same conundrum, should we block cheap chinese EVs, or have our populations spend over a year of their salary on an overpriced German car. I personally believe the trends in technology will move to low cost / high quality alternatives whether in phones / vehicles / others. The increase in the cost of living will further exacerbate this trend.

You can't stop progress.

Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

comfy

this is actually the most ww1 meatwave footage I've seen so far
    ***NEUTRAL CREW*** ™

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

comfy
    Since Russia has lost like 200k BTRs and has no navy left you expect them to do meat wave attacks. Pretty telling to see Ukraine send so many little Homo Joker boys into a open field at once with no armor support. They must be pretty desperate to try and stabilize this massive rout they are currently in.

theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Respectfully I disagree. I think there is some value in protecting industries as they become established. However, if Americans have to buy a $40,000 EV versus a $15,000 EV that is comparable; while a small section of society got richer the majority got poorer.

The American brand has no reason to innovate because they have minimal competition. Therefore you end up paying more for a worse product. Free market economics generate wealth and better outcomes; mercantlism make people poorer and lead to less innovation. This was understood over a hundred years ago.

Furthermore, if the US blocks Chinese cars they can retaliate by blocking American cars access to their markets. Therefore the US company will still lose revenue. Europe is also going through the same conundrum, should we block cheap chinese EVs, or have our populations spend over a year of their salary on an overpriced German car. I personally believe the trends in technology will move to low cost / high quality alternatives whether in phones / vehicles / others. The increase in the cost of living will further exacerbate this trend.

You can't stop progress.
    The car industry doesn't have a monopoly though. There's several domestic brands that have to compete with each other domestically. Real monopolies are power companies that supply electricity. They have no reason to improve.

And sure people would gravitate towards something cheaper if they could, but then again people would kill you if they could, also. That's where the gov has to step in and apply laws to keep things balanced.

Again, China is a very powerful country. You don't want them getting too powerful otherwise they can start bullying you if it comes down to it. This is why the Euro's had to steal half the west continent to compete with the Asians.
    🤴Supreme Self Esteem Crew
    5'5 110lb(MIL Spec) Asian Master Race Crew
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Electric motors Crew

Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subtitles to the human wave assault video

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineRuss...rough_an_open/
    ***NEUTRAL CREW*** ™

The car industry doesn't have a monopoly though. There's several domestic brands that have to compete with each other domestically. Real monopolies are power companies that supply electricity. They have no reason to improve.

And sure people would gravitate towards something cheaper if they could, but then again people would kill you if they could, also. That's where the gov has to step in and apply laws to keep things balanced.

Again, China is a very powerful country. You don't want them getting too powerful otherwise they can start bullying you if it comes down to it. This is why the Euro's had to steal half the west continent to compete with the Asians.
    You're basically locking people out of free choice. It will make Americans poorer, because instead of purchasing something that is a third of the price they have to pay a lot more. The money they would save they could spend else where in the economy; resulting in a higher standard of living for Americans. Instead a small number of Americans will benefit from ok-paid manufacturing jobs and a vast majority will be poorer.

An unintended consequence is that China will respond by blocking American access to their economy. Their economy is larger than the American market and they have far more people. So it'll be an own goal.

Page 56 of 160 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast