Page 55 of 132 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 3946
    DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Djin View Post
    Which are?

Meltdown is a joke. Tried it, nothing happened.

REDuction is where it's at! I lost 5lbs in 19 days! I couldn't get under 200lbs to save my life... 198lbs! Can't beat that with a wooden stick!

But enlighten me, what's so bad about guggule?
    It binds to testosterone and is detrimental to cholesterol levels.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys, what would you recommend for me?

Body type: Inclined towards mesomorph

Diet: 40-40-20 (planning to make protein 50, carb 30 soon enough)

fat %: 12-13, I can see my four pack but the completely defined six pack isnt here

Height weight: 170cms, 60kgs.

workout: Powercycle, wakeup-yoga, post workout: Burpees, planning to add a padwork drill too soon.

Current supps taken: ON PRO COMPLEX APS, BSN CELLMASS.

Goal: Bringing fat % to below 8 by July end.

What would you recommend?
    [ no advertising in signature ]

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vineshway View Post
    Hey guys, what would you recommend for me?

Body type: Inclined towards mesomorph

Diet: 40-40-20 (planning to make protein 50, carb 30 soon enough)

fat %: 12-13, I can see my four pack but the completely defined six pack isnt here

Height weight: 170cms, 60kgs.

workout: Powercycle, wakeup-yoga, post workout: Burpees, planning to add a padwork drill too soon.

Current supps taken: ON PRO COMPLEX APS, BSN CELLMASS.

Goal: Bringing fat % to below 8 by July end.

What would you recommend?
    Hot-Rox Extreme Stacked with Anabolic Pump. You will get swole and ****ing ripped.

Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And would you deem it safe to take cellmass (creatine) and a fat burner at the same time?

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Originally Posted by joshy22 View Post
    I have about 30-40 pounds of fat to lose and I was recommended Universal animal cuts over DREN, ARSON and HYROXYCUR HARDCORE. Does anyone here think that Animal Cuts is the best product? Why do they recommend 3 weeks on one week off I haven't seen that on any other fatburners? Thanks people!
    Arson and Hydroxycut are made by the same people, so they are pretty much the same thing. DREN isn't worth it for what it does.

Animal Cuts says that so your body can have time to detox, not get adjusted to the formula and it's just good to give your body some time off supplements.

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Vineshway View Post
    And would you deem it safe to take cellmass (creatine) and a fat burner at the same time?
    You don't need creatine. A lot of people think it's the best thing, even better then when they put the pocket in pita. But you will gain water mass and it's really NOT worth it. IMHO.

But yes, you can mix the two and it won't kill you.

joshy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Arson and Hydroxycut are made by the same people, so they are pretty much the same thing. DREN isn't worth it for what it does.

Animal Cuts says that so your body can have time to detox, not get adjusted to the formula and it's just good to give your body some time off supplements.
    So you would say that animal cuts is better than Arson and Hydroxycut? Thanks.

Originally Posted by joshy22 View Post
    So you would say that animal cuts is better than Arson and Hydroxycut? Thanks.
    It is.

thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedrivenone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Scivation is offering a 2-bottle combo of Sesamin + Dialene 4....for $35.

Anyone have exp. on how Dialene 4 worked?

Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You don't need creatine. A lot of people think it's the best thing, even better then when they put the pocket in pita. But you will gain water mass and it's really NOT worth it. IMHO.

But yes, you can mix the two and it won't kill you.
    i was under the impression the water weight gained by creatine is temporary ( first few days of takin) ive been usin creatine mono and i havent noticed any water weight on. Personally i think creatine is kickass and it's one of the most proven supps out there. Just my $0.02 tho. BTW animal cuts is amazing. i dunno what some ppl are talkin bout im bout 2/3 through the can and way more defined than before even tho i only lost about 6 pounds in 2 weeks (i usually lose ~4-5 lb in 2 week w/o any thermo or the sort). Great definition tho prolly better for those who are already <10%bf and want to drop even lower. Is lipo 6x is good as all the hype? dunno if i wanan take another thermo specially one with guggulesterone. Rep to greek for knowin his stuff.

markrussell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markrussell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markrussell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markrussell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markrussell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markrussell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markrussell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markrussell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markrussell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know when I was on Lipo 6 it worked wonders for me. I started out over 400 pounds but always active. I started working out all the time while taking Lipo 6 and getting my diet on track and lost 124 pounds so far. I haven't taken Lipo 6 in a while but play with the thought of going back to it. I'm going to try Animal Cuts first and see how that goes for at least a can.

Talking

Originally Posted by markrussell View Post
    I know when I was on Lipo 6 it worked wonders for me. I started out over 400 pounds but always active. I started working out all the time while taking Lipo 6 and getting my diet on track and lost 124 pounds so far. I haven't taken Lipo 6 in a while but play with the thought of going back to it. I'm going to try Animal Cuts first and see how that goes for at least a can.
    Whoa. Way to go! Since I've switched to REDuction I went from 203lbs to 196lbs in 20 days.

marineforce10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is this normal? (lipo 6x)

I purchased Lipo 6x two weeks ago. Just at the end of last week I noticed the liquid in the pill was turning yellowish. Today I noticed that the liquid was dark. Is the liquid in the capsule supposed to be clear? I kept the bottle in a cool dry place (pantry). Also, it seemed that one of the caps broke inside the bottle and got liquid everywhere. I really like it and I am considering buying more. Let me know what you think happened.
    Thanks

timperry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timperry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timperry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timperry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timperry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timperry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timperry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timperry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timperry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timperry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timperry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The best Overall Ephedra Free Fat Burner is DIET! Nothing beats a solid DIET

Freedman238x will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freedman238x will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freedman238x will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freedman238x will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freedman238x will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freedman238x will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freedman238x will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freedman238x will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freedman238x will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freedman238x will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freedman238x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A good diet goes hand-in-hand with fat burning products lol
    I'd recommend Hydroxycut Hardcore or Lipo-6
    "I had a girlfriend once, but she couldn't spot me so what was the point?"

Originally Posted by markrussell View Post
    Way to go! You sir are an inspiration.

ludeser13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just starting on San Tight pills and of course, i can't tell you just yet about the results. i do feel like having a fever within 2 hours of taking it with food and my energy level is still the same. it's just a weird feeling. i was on lipo6 before this and it didn't do anything for me fat loss wise. i kinda like San Tight's one pill a day dose.

Wes9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wes9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wes9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wes9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wes9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wes9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wes9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wes9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lipooos baby

Nutrex's 6 is by far the grandest of them all bro......great energy suppressed appetite besides when you have to choke down your usual 3 hour protein shake ......dawg i luv it ...check me out wes9

Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by marineforce10 View Post
    I purchased Lipo 6x two weeks ago. Just at the end of last week I noticed the liquid in the pill was turning yellowish. Today I noticed that the liquid was dark. Is the liquid in the capsule supposed to be clear? I kept the bottle in a cool dry place (pantry). Also, it seemed that one of the caps broke inside the bottle and got liquid everywhere. I really like it and I am considering buying more. Let me know what you think happened.
    Thanks
    Both issues have happened to me before (discoloring and the broken pill)... I think it's just a temperature change. I've noticed they get a bit cloudier when exposed to heat. (But you said you keep it in the pantry so I guess that kills my idea)

I've gone through two bottles where some of the pills were dark - for what it's worth - no bad side effects for me.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Unhappy

Is this the regular Lipo6, or Lipo6X? I've used several bottles of both and never had any issues of discolored pills.

Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warneckutz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is this the regular Lipo6, or Lipo6X? I've used several bottles of both and never had any issues of discolored pills.
    Lipo-6X for me. But, the discoloration issue wasn't anything major for me.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

anthony_b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthony_b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthony_b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthony_b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthony_b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthony_b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthony_b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthony_b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthony_b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthony_b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthony_b has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Which are?

Meltdown is a joke. Tried it, nothing happened.

REDuction is where it's at! I lost 5lbs in 19 days! I couldn't get under 200lbs to save my life... 198lbs! Can't beat that with a wooden stick!

But enlighten me, what's so bad about guggule?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...=Guggulsterone

I already knew the things... I was being a fool.

But if it's "so bad" for you, why is Lipo6 #1? And the ECA stack kills people. There's a lot of things that "aren't good" for you, but people take them every day with no bad effects.

*EDIT*

Also that post is from "04-25-2005, 06:12 PM". That's more then three years old. There's tons of NEW and improved results... could you enlighten me with some more up-to-date research?

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whoa. Way to go! Since I've switched to REDuction I went from 203lbs to 196lbs in 20 days.
    that is still very impressive. seems lots of people are getting similar results
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Warneckutz View Post
    Lipo-6X for me. But, the discoloration issue wasn't anything major for me.
    I found that I got good results with Lipo6X stacked with Tetrazene Extreme or MAN Scorch. But I'm getting amazing results with Controlled Labs REDuction.

203lbs start, 196lbs today... that's in 20 days. Wild results. I know I sound like a damn ad, but this really is the best I've used.

I found that I got good results with Lipo6X stacked with Tetrazene Extreme or MAN Scorch. But I'm getting amazing results with Controlled Labs REDuction.

203lbs start, 196lbs today... that's in 20 days. Wild results. I know I sound like a damn ad, but this really is the best I've used.
    That's what I'm planning to move on to next. It's a C.L. product and I'm sure it will go well with everything else I have.
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

MrSn95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrSn95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrSn95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrSn95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrSn95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    .10 char
    Last edited by MrSn95; 06-30-2008 at 05:37 PM.

anthony_b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthony_b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthony_b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthony_b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthony_b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthony_b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthony_b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthony_b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthony_b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthony_b has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anthony_b has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I already knew the things... I was being a fool.

But if it's "so bad" for you, why is Lipo6 #1? And the ECA stack kills people. There's a lot of things that "aren't good" for you, but people take them every day with no bad effects.

*EDIT*

Also that post is from "04-25-2005, 06:12 PM". That's more then three years old. There's tons of NEW and improved results... could you enlighten me with some more up-to-date research?

Dude, I'm not saying that it's bad..I still might take it myself (it's on sale) but that post does have recent findings on page 100..lol...my guess is that so many people have taken it, and if it were that bad we would all know by now.

Tetrazene Extreme sucks, it is a garbage fat loss supplement.

So guys

I am planning to start universal animal cuts next week.

Along with Lipo6x.

I have a portfolio due at july 27.

I am planning to go keto on last two weeks for added fat burn.

Is it possible to lose over 6% fat in the month?

I am at 9-11% right now and lose weight pretty easily, inclined towards mesomorph and have an age advantage.

Also planning to include caffeine and green tea in diet.

any recommendations?