Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 1614
    Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    Dally M's: 2.

Running backs etc. don't bench 100 kgs for 40-odd reps either. He's always dreamt of trying out, so why die wondering? I honestly have no idea how he'll do, but even if he falls on his ass & fails completely, he can come back to league & almost every single team with room in their cap would want him. So would union. And super league.+

Nothing to lose IMHO. Unless you're a Parra fan.
    Carney won the Dally M and who gives two sh*ts about that now? Great achievement but that's how quickly it's forgotten.

Lockyer never won the Dally M but instead won 4 premierships and 6 straight SOO series along with being the most capped Australian player and holds the record for the most tries for Australia.

That's what you call making it to the pinnacle of the NRL. Hayne's still at base camp.

It's reassuring the club is leaving the door open for him but I disagree he has nothing to lose.

He's in his prime, which doesn't last long in football, and he could waste 2-3 years chasing some dream that costs him a chance to cement his place as a legend in the sport he's great at. When he returns he might never be as good.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Carney won the Dally M and who gives two sh*ts about that now? Great achievement but that's how quickly it's forgotten.

Lockyer never won the Dally M but instead won 4 premierships and 6 straight SOO series along with being the most capped Australian player and holds the record for the most tries for Australia.

That's what you call making it to the pinnacle of the NRL. Hayne's still at base camp.

It's reassuring the club is leaving the door open for him but I disagree he has nothing to lose.

He's in his prime, which doesn't last long in football, and he could waste 2-3 years chasing some dream that costs him a chance to cement his place as a legend in the sport he's great at. When he returns he might never be as good.

Locky achieved all that but he also did it with a Broncos squad with the ability to enable it, & a Qld team that may well be the best that ever exists.

And we could debate all day about what defines making it to the pinnacle, but being twice named the best player in the game is hardly base camp. I mean hell, JT is referred to as the greatest player in the game every time he plays, but he's only got 1 premiership under his belt & that was with a Bulldogs side that he couldn't even get a regular start in. Doesn't make him any less of a talent IMO.
    Delirious Mutant.

rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If he turned up to the NFL combine against all the hopefuls, how well do you think he'd go? 40 yard dash (record is 4.24s), benching 100kg for reps (record is 51), vertical leap, shuttle runs, etc.

As great as he is in league, I'd say his numbers would be average at best. Good luck to him.
    No one really gives a fuk about the combine, it's really just to 'gauge' the athletic potential of those that aren't guaranteed draftees/signings. Out of all the combine record holders I think only 2 or 3 played consistently in the NFL at all.

Lot's of film on Hayne doing shiet in a professional league so I'm sure he has a better chance than some of the college recruits.

Locky achieved all that but he also did it with a Broncos squad with the ability to enable it, & a Qld team that may well be the best that ever exists.

And we could debate all day about what defines making it to the pinnacle, but being twice named the best player in the game is hardly base camp. I mean hell, JT is referred to as the greatest player in the game every time he plays, but he's only got 1 premiership under his belt & that was with a Bulldogs side that he couldn't even get a regular start in. Doesn't make him any less of a talent IMO.
    I think Lockyer is very overrated. Don't get me wrong he's a great player but his entire career he was surrounded by some of the best players in the league at the time. He also hung around forever and did fuk all for the last few seasons of his career.
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - .Antmirer, 2002

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by rhyfelwr View Post
    I think Lockyer is very overrated. Don't get me wrong he's a great player but his entire career he was surrounded by some of the best players in the league at the time. He also hung around forever and did fuk all for the last few seasons of his career.
    Whether he is overrated or not is irrelevant. No argument he was surrounded by more talent but the simple fact is he achieved more than Hayne has, period. So if you want to talk about the pinnacle of NRL, he hasn't reached it yet.

I remember when Hunt left for AFL saying he wanted a "challenge." My first thought was "how about becoming the No. 1 fullback?"

No one really gives a fuk about the combine, it's really just to 'gauge' the athletic potential of those that aren't guaranteed draftees/signings. Out of all the combine record holders I think only 2 or 3 played consistently in the NFL at all.
    What position will he play? I'd say coaches and owners certainly "give a fuk" about those numbers with an unknown quantity like Hayne.

He's 26 and has zero experience playing American football. He's going up against bigger, stronger, and faster athletes straight out of college.

The reality is he's a big fish in a small pond here. Australia obviously has a much smaller population with the talent spread across 3 football codes. That's not the case over there. A lot of juiced up genetic freaks who have been playing the game since they were kids chasing big contracts.

Iamamanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iamamanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iamamanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iamamanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iamamanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iamamanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iamamanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iamamanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iamamanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iamamanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iamamanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Going to apply for internship with Storm

Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lot's of film on Hayne doing shiet in a professional league so I'm sure he has a better chance than some of the college recruits.
    Tell that to Teddy Bridgewater, Tom Brady, Terrell Suggs. From what I'm hearing(mainly this thread) to be a running back, First the teams have to get over the fact that he's 6'2 (being a manlet is preferred in the RB position) and then he'll have to bench 225 at least 12-15 times and put up a 4.5-4.6 40 to be considered.

I agree with dominik, he's wasting his prime trying this chit and he'll turn 27 next february, 95% of RBs and drop off a cliff when they turn 31 giving him 4 years at the max.
    The other half of Sydney crew* (Not Chestbrah's half)
    Its not a gambling addiction if you win crew*
    Addicted to gambling crew*
    Piss right in the middle of the bowl to make as much noise as possible and assert my dominance crew*
    Too alpha to maintain eye contact with myself in the mirror crew*
    60% of the time .. It works everytime. Cologne crew*
    Creed Aventus is my 11/10

rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whether he is overrated or not is irrelevant. No argument he was surrounded by more talent but the simple fact is he achieved more than Hayne has, period. So if you want to talk about the pinnacle of NRL, he hasn't reached it yet.

I remember when Hunt left for AFL saying he wanted a "challenge." My first thought was "how about becoming the No. 1 fullback?"

What position will he play? I'd say coaches and owners certainly "give a fuk" about those numbers with an unknown quantity like Hayne.

He's 26 and has zero experience playing American football. He's going up against bigger, stronger, and faster athletes straight out of college.

The reality is he's a big fish in a small pond here. Australia obviously has a much smaller population with the talent spread across 3 football codes. That's not the case over there. A lot of juiced up genetic freaks who have been playing the game since they were kids chasing big contracts.
    We can harp on about Lockyer all day and get nowhere, imo he did nothing special, he was on talented as fuk teams and played his role very well but I don't think it's right to call him the pinnacle of NRL achievement.

I like how you skipped over the part I included about the footage of Hayne playing at a professional level against other professionals. A proven record in a professional league has opened the door for plenty of players in the past.

He'll likely start out as a kick returner or somewhere on special teams. Likely used in special play packages until he gets used to the offense.

Originally Posted by Roody12 View Post
    Tell that to Teddy Bridgewater, Tom Brady, Terrell Suggs. From what I'm hearing(mainly this thread) to be a running back, First the teams have to get over the fact that he's 6'2 (being a manlet is preferred in the RB position) and then he'll have to bench 225 at least 12-15 times and put up a 4.5-4.6 40 to be considered.
    Brady had been unlucky all his college career to be stuck behind other QBs. Bridgewater was undersized as **** coming out and still got picked in the first round, Suggs likewise was taken 10th in the draft not sure what your arguement is here. It's an accepted fact the the combine is essentially useless in terms of judging football talent it's just to gauge the athletic potential of players.
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - .Antmirer, 2002

Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We can harp on about Lockyer all day and get nowhere, imo he did nothing special, he was on talented as fuk teams and played his role very well but I don't think it's right to call him the pinnacle of NRL achievement.

I like how you skipped over the part I included about the footage of Hayne playing at a professional level against other professionals. A proven record in a professional league has opened the door for plenty of players in the past.

He'll likely start out as a kick returner or somewhere on special teams. Likely used in special play packages until he gets used to the offense.

Brady had been unlucky all his college career to be stuck behind other QBs. Bridgewater was undersized as **** coming out and still got picked in the first round, Suggs likewise was taken 10th in the draft not sure what your arguement is here. It's an accepted fact the the combine is essentially useless in terms of judging football talent it's just to gauge the athletic potential of players.
    Brady has chitty measurables that's why he dropped to the 6th round. Not 100% certain but the fact that Bridgewater did or didn't throw with a glove on at the combine caused him to drop about 20 places. (I can't remember the story exactly). Suggs' 40 time cost him a top 3 pick.
    The other half of Sydney crew* (Not Chestbrah's half)
    Its not a gambling addiction if you win crew*
    Addicted to gambling crew*
    Piss right in the middle of the bowl to make as much noise as possible and assert my dominance crew*
    Too alpha to maintain eye contact with myself in the mirror crew*
    60% of the time .. It works everytime. Cologne crew*
    Creed Aventus is my 11/10

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Roody12 View Post

I agree with dominik, he's wasting his prime trying this chit and he'll turn 27 next february, 95% of RBs and drop off a cliff when they turn 31 giving him 4 years at the max.

I dunno about the 40 yard sprint, but if he can't already bench those numbers now, he could do it within 6 weeks.

It's amusing to me that the naysayers seem to think he won't have already taken all these things into consideration.
    Delirious Mutant.

FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kangaroos squad:

Player (NRL Club/Junior Club)
    Greg Bird (Gold Coast Titans/West Maitland Red Dogs/ Maitland Pumpkin Pickers)
    Daly Cherry-Evans (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles/Mackay Brothers)
    Boyd Cordner (Sydney Roosters/Old Bar Pirates)
    Cooper Cronk (Melbourne Storm/Souths Acacia)
    Robbie Farah (Wests Tigers/Enfield Federals/Leichhardt Wanderers)
    Aidan Guerra (Sydney Roosters/Townsville Brothers)
    Jarryd Hayne** (Parramatta Eels/East Campbelltown Eagles/Cabramatta)
    Ryan Hoffman (Melbourne Storm/Campbelltown Collegians)
    Ben Hunt Brisbane (Broncos/Blackwater Crushers)
    Greg Inglis (South Sydney Rabbitohs/Bowraville Tigers)
    Josh Jackson (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs/Gulgong Terriers/Mudgee Dragons)
    Michael Jennings (Sydney Roosters/St Marys/West City Tigers)
    Alex Johnston (South Sydney Rabbitohs/La Perouse Panthers)
    David Klemmer (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs/All Saints)
    Josh Mansour (Penrith Panthers/St Johns/Kingsgrove Colts)
    Sione Mata’utia (Newcastle Knights/Raymond Terrace/South Newcastle)
    Josh Papalii (Canberra Raiders/Logan Brothers)
    Corey Parker (Brisbane Broncos/Logan Brothers)
    Beau Scott (Newcastle Knights/Picton Magpies)
    Cameron Smith (c) (Melbourne Storm/Logan Brothers)
    Sam Thaiday (Brisbane Broncos/Townsville Brothers)
    Daniel Tupou (Sydney Roosters/Berala Bears/Guildford Owls)
    Dylan Walker (South Sydney Rabbitohs/Mascot Jets)
    Aaron Woods (Wests Tigers/Leichhardt Juniors)

Obv an older article as Hayne's name is still there, but I think Moylan got the call up?
    Poker Affiliate, PM for details! (Deals/Offers for all Countries)

IG - @igymdaily & @thepokerholics

^Looking forward to seeing the new blood in the side. The old lot seemed to get a bit too complacent to me. These young guys will have more to prove.

Also, naughty naughty. - Titans head list of salary cap breaches
    Delirious Mutant.

xtrmforce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtrmforce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtrmforce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtrmforce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtrmforce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtrmforce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtrmforce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtrmforce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtrmforce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtrmforce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtrmforce is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    who will be the NSW fullback next year??

Moylan or Stewart or Dugan?

Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Doomster23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you having a laugh mate? The only thing Hayne had over Locky as a FB was strength, Locky was faster, more elusive, a better playmaker, a better kicker, a better leader, and a better human being. Look at how the Broncos have collapsed immediately after his retirement, he was the heart, soul and mind of the Broncos, without him we've done **** all.

Hayne didn't demand selection in his preferred position in any rep teams he was in until arguably this year, and that's only because Slater is injured when talking about Hayne playing FB for Aus. I like Hayne a lot more than most Qlders, I even got on the Parra bandwagon in the back end of '09 that's how much I enjoyed watching him play, but he's supremely overrated by the media.
    Die Antwoord is GOAT crew
    Anti-leftie/ communist/ peasant crew
    Founder of the Foreigners for Trump crew

FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xtrmforce View Post
    who will be the NSW fullback next year??

Moylan or Stewart or Dugan?
    My guess would be Moylan.

Originally Posted by Doomster23 View Post
    Are you having a laugh mate? The only thing Hayne had over Locky as a FB was strength, Locky was faster, more elusive, a better playmaker, a better kicker, a better leader, and a better human being. Look at how the Broncos have collapsed immediately after his retirement, he was the heart, soul and mind of the Broncos, without him we've done **** all.

Hayne didn't demand selection in his preferred position in any rep teams he was in until arguably this year, and that's only because Slater is injured when talking about Hayne playing FB for Aus. I like Hayne a lot more than most Qlders, I even got on the Parra bandwagon in the back end of '09 that's how much I enjoyed watching him play, but he's supremely overrated by the media.
    Where did I say Hayne was better than Lockyer? I said Lockyer was overrated.

Originally Posted by FiLL View Post
    My guess would be Moylan.

Well he just got called into the Kangaroos squad.
    Delirious Mutant.

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^Looking forward to seeing the new blood in the side. The old lot seemed to get a bit too complacent to me. These young guys will have more to prove.

Also, naughty naughty. - Titans head list of salary cap breaches
    Yeah, good to see new blood and most of them seem to be from NSW as well

jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jujukonchalski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Kangaroos squad:

Player (NRL Club/Junior Club)
    Greg Bird (Gold Coast Titans/West Maitland Red Dogs/ Maitland Pumpkin Pickers)
    Daly Cherry-Evans (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles/Mackay Brothers)
    Boyd Cordner (Sydney Roosters/Old Bar Pirates)
    Cooper Cronk (Melbourne Storm/Souths Acacia)
    Robbie Farah (Wests Tigers/Enfield Federals/Leichhardt Wanderers)
    Aidan Guerra (Sydney Roosters/Townsville Brothers)
    Jarryd Hayne** (Parramatta Eels/East Campbelltown Eagles/Cabramatta)
    Ryan Hoffman (Melbourne Storm/Campbelltown Collegians)
    Ben Hunt Brisbane (Broncos/Blackwater Crushers)
    Greg Inglis (South Sydney Rabbitohs/Bowraville Tigers)
    Josh Jackson (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs/Gulgong Terriers/Mudgee Dragons)
    Michael Jennings (Sydney Roosters/St Marys/West City Tigers)
    Alex Johnston (South Sydney Rabbitohs/La Perouse Panthers)
    David Klemmer (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs/All Saints)
    Josh Mansour (Penrith Panthers/St Johns/Kingsgrove Colts)
    Sione Mata’utia (Newcastle Knights/Raymond Terrace/South Newcastle)
    Josh Papalii (Canberra Raiders/Logan Brothers)
    Corey Parker (Brisbane Broncos/Logan Brothers)
    Beau Scott (Newcastle Knights/Picton Magpies)
    Cameron Smith (c) (Melbourne Storm/Logan Brothers)
    Sam Thaiday (Brisbane Broncos/Townsville Brothers)
    Daniel Tupou (Sydney Roosters/Berala Bears/Guildford Owls)
    Dylan Walker (South Sydney Rabbitohs/Mascot Jets)
    Aaron Woods (Wests Tigers/Leichhardt Juniors)

Obv an older article as Hayne's name is still there, but I think Moylan got the call up?
    For anyone that gives 2 ****s, englands squad for the four nations:

George Burgess (South Sydney)
    Tom Burgess (South Sydney)
    Joe Burgess (Wigan)
    Josh Charnley (Wigan)
    Daryl Clark (Castleford)
    Mike Cooper (St George Illawarra)
    Liam Farrell (Wigan)
    Brett Ferres (Huddersfield)
    James Graham (Canterbury Bulldogs)
    Ryan Hall (Leeds)
    Zak Hardaker (Leeds)
    Chris Hill (Warrington)
    Josh Hodgson (Hull KR)
    Sean O'Loughlin (Wigan, capt)
    Stefan Ratchford (Warrington)
    Dan Sarginson (Wigan)
    Michael Shenton (Castleford)
    Matty Smith (Wigan)
    Joel Tomkins (Wigan)
    Sam Tomkins (New Zealand Warriors)
    Kallum Watkins (Leeds)
    Joe Westerman (Hull)
    Elliott Whitehead (Catalan Dragons)
    Gareth Widdop (St George Illawarra)

Look out for Joe Burgess on the wing, kids an absolute flyer.

GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Never really understood the argument that winning competitions etc is the pinnacle of a players career... winning 2 Dally M is a bigger personal achievement than winning 2 premierships, thats a team achievement, you aren't going to win trophies when you're playing with poor teammates throughout your career.

Originally Posted by Doomster23 View Post

In what world was Lockyer faster or more elusive than Hayne lol?

broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broncosKNH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jujukonchalski View Post
    For anyone that gives 2 ****s, englands squad for the four nations:

George Burgess (South Sydney)
    Tom Burgess (South Sydney)
    Joe Burgess (South Sydney)
    Josh Burgess (South Sydney)
    Daryl Burgess (South Sydney)
    Mike Burgess (South Sydney)
    Liam Burgess (South Sydney)
    Brett Burgess (South Sydney)
    James Burgess (South Sydney)
    Ryan Burgess (South Sydney)
    Zak Burgess (South Sydney)
    Chris Burgess (South Sydney)
    Josh Burgess (South Sydney)
    Sean Burgess (South Sydney)
    Stefan Burgess (South Sydney)
    Dan Burgess (South Sydney)
    Michael Burgess (South Sydney)
    Matty Burgess (South Sydney)
    Joel Burgess (South Sydney)
    Sam Burgess (South Sydney)
    Kallum Burgess (South Sydney)
    Joe Burgess (South Sydney)
    Elliott Burgess (South Sydney)
    Gareth Burgess (South Sydney)

Look out for Joe Burgess on the wing, kids an absolute flyer.
    lets be honest if russell crowe had his way this would be the england squad for the 4 nations

edit: also lol at anyone who thinks lockyer isnt the goat player no dally m but 2 golden boots most capped NRL, origin and australian international.
    won the golden boots in 2 different positions as well
    currently rehabilitating shoulder (dat feel when trying to avoid surgery)

*only female miscers that have been whiteknighted have higher rep/post ratio then me crew*

liverpool fc crew *you'll never walk alone*

Newcastle United FC jmiddleton96's Avatar
    jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let's not forget Smith.
    Not the GOAT but easily one of the GOATs
    ★ Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT crew ★
    ★ Anthony Joshua future GOAT crew★
    ★ Dani Alves has signed 2 year contract with Barca with an option for a third year. ★
    ★ William Bonac appreciation crew ★
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★

jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This.

Lockyer won 2 Golden Boots.
    Best player in all Leagues.

Hayne? None

Hayne is pfft.

Easily one of the most inconsistent players in the NRL.

Slater>Hayne

Hayne won two Dally M's. He had two good years.
    I don't think he should have won it this year though.
    Those were the two years he made the top 10...

Look at players like Slater, Thurston, Smith etc

Every year they make the top 10.

Hayne is talented. I will agree. But nowhere near a GOAT.

The GOAT's from this current time are Smith, Thurston and Slater.

I can't see anyone else getting it.
    ★ Dani Alves has signed 2 year contract with Barca with an option for a third year. ★
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★

Hanging by a thread mrcarter1990's Avatar
    mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Knew this thread would pop up today
    Diagnosed anorexic with a shirt on......6 pack chiseled alpha fucboi with a shirt off

Originally Posted by GiveMeTheD View Post
    Never really understood the argument that winning competitions etc is the pinnacle of a players career... winning 2 Dally M is a bigger personal achievement than winning 2 premierships, thats a team achievement, you aren't going to win trophies when you're playing with poor teammates throughout your career.
    Good luck finding a single player who would prefer to win a Dally M over a premiership.

Team achievement? Rugby league is a team sport. Winning premierships and SOO is what matters.

Quite a bit of news recently in the world of League;

Looks like James Packer has hopped on the Souths bandwagon now as well and bought Peter Holmes A Court's share in the club, he and Crowe are now co-owners.

http://www.nrl.com/james-packer-buys...RL-HP-Featured

Richard Penn now owns 90% of Manly

http://www.nrl.com/new-ownership-cou...RL-HP-Featured

Brett Morris leaves the Dragons to join his bro at the Dogs;

http://www.nrl.com/morris-twins-reun...id=NRL_HP_Hero

Sam Burgess wins international player of the year award;

http://www.nrl.com/sam-burgess-rlif-...id=NRL_HP_Hero

And 4 nations starts tomoz, I wouldn't be surprised if the Kiwi's take it out this year, given how many top Aussie players have decided not to play. Will be interesting to see how the new/younger generation of Aussie players go though.

Kick-off between Aus and NZ soon, keen for it!

Not sure what happened between Eng and Samoa, I don't have GEM, any one watch it?

Kick-off between Aus and NZ soon, keen for it!

Not sure what happened between Eng and Samoa, I don't have GEM, any one watch it?
    Samoans looked good but fell off in the last 10 or so minutes

lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what a game

anyone know the head to head odds on the TAB?

shaun johnson carving up at touch for those who havent seen:

**Fap to my own reflection crew**
    **Heavenly blessed aesthetics crew**
    **Kisses the mirror every night before bed crew**
    **Spend more time looking at reflection than lifting while at the gym crew**
    **Would marry myself if i could clone myself crew**
    **Humble crew**

^Doesn't surprise me they fell off late in the game, they could be awesome.

Johnson is a sick as fk player, could be the next Stacey Jones.

Watmough granted release from Manly, Mason and Mateo signed for next year.

Any one know what Gallen tweeted as well that every one's getting so upset about?

Watmough granted release from Manly, Mason and Mateo signed for next year.

Any one know what Gallen tweeted as well that every one's getting so upset about?

Basically called the NRL a bunch of C****
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★