Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    I was always talking about Trump. Whataboutism is bringing up Biden.

So - why didn’t Trump turn them over?
    Because he felt that he declassified them and they were now rightfully his.

Why didn’t bill clinton hand over his classified info? Why did his play out in court, but trumps required a raid? It’s because trump held info that threatened the establishment and narrative, and they could only tie that up in investigations for so long.

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Jizzel still waiting for his talking points to come out to answer that.
    "Too stupid to even figure out the subtitles of trolling." - Vickissick07

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rampagefc77 View Post
    Because he felt that he declassified them and they were now rightfully his.
    “Federal prosecutors have obtained an audio recording of a summer 2021 meeting in which former President Donald Trump acknowledges he held onto a classified Pentagon document about a potential attack on Iran, multiple sources told CNN, undercutting his argument that he declassified everything.

The recording indicates Trump understood he retained classified material after leaving the White House, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation. On the recording, Trump’s comments suggest he would like to share the information but he’s aware of limitations on his ability post-presidency to declassify records, two of the sources said.“

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/31/polit...ley/index.html

I’m sure you will just call this fake news, but that’s what courts are for.

Why didn’t bill clinton hand over his classified info? Why did his play out in court, but trumps required a raid? It’s because trump held info that threatened the establishment and narrative, and they could only tie that up in investigations for so long.
    When all else fails run to the conspiracy. Tie what up? What was Trump waiting for? Why isn’t he doing that now? What does taking them do? Surely he read them. Why doesn’t he burn them to the ground then?

rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    “Federal prosecutors have obtained an audio recording of a summer 2021 meeting in which former President Donald Trump acknowledges he held onto a classified Pentagon document about a potential attack on Iran, multiple sources told CNN, undercutting his argument that he declassified everything.

The recording indicates Trump understood he retained classified material after leaving the White House, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation. On the recording, Trump’s comments suggest he would like to share the information but he’s aware of limitations on his ability post-presidency to declassify records, two of the sources said.“

When all else fails run to the conspiracy. Tie what up? What was Trump waiting for? Why isn’t he doing that now? What does taking them do? Surely he read them. Why doesn’t he burn them to the ground then?
    The judge in the case is limited in her ability to truly expose the corruption, but she is allowing the release of documents highlighting the prosecutorial misconduct. I’d suggest you read them.

Who leaked to cnn info about an alledged tape? The fbi. The same people who staged a photo with fake classified headings. The same who raided a former presidents home over documents which should have been disputed in court, like has been the case with past presidents.

You need to ask where the info came from and what is their goal. Then look at their other actions. You fail to ever do this. You lol for confirmation bias and then lap it up.

He tried to get a court case regarding them but it was dropped. Then the fbi raided his home. You bet he still had copies, but if he releases them, it shows that he still retained documents despite the raid… and he is currently facing charges for that…

Use your head my friend.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I don't know. Why do you make false statements about Biden and then insist you're not talking about Biden?
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The recording does not indicate that Trump believed the document was still classified, I'll give you an example, if someone wins the lottery, they have a million dollar ticket or a ticket worth millions of dollars but after that person cashes that ticket, it is no longer worth millions of dollars, if he keeps the ticket, he will refer to it as a million dollar ticket to his friends and family even though it technically isn't anymore.

I think I remember you claiming to be a lawyer.

Lol.
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

Certified jawstethics SaltyDog920's Avatar
    SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Abzu View Post

Lol.
    Sweet dreams, Bunny crew - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166681061&highlight=sweet+dreams+bunny

Avoids horse women like the plague crew

Silently correcting your grammer and spleling crew.

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The recording does not indicate that Trump believed the document was still classified, I'll give you an example, if someone wins the lottery, they have a million dollar ticket or a ticket worth millions of dollars but after that person cashes that ticket, it is no longer worth millions of dollars, if he keeps the ticket, he will refer to it as a million dollar ticket to his friends and family even though it technically isn't anymore.

Lol.
    That doesn’t make any sense. The clip, if true, clearly shows Trump did not think he declassified the documents. We call this “mens rea” because law seems obsessed with Latin. This is an either/or. They are either classified or not. It’s not like they are 50% classified.

And would we all just knock off the childish insults? It’s really getting sad.

He tried to get a court case regarding them but it was dropped. Then the fbi raided his home. You bet he still had copies, but if he releases them, it shows that he still retained documents despite the raid… and he is currently facing charges for that…
    Ohhh - so now Trump has to go to court? He didn’t have to go to court, you claimed his documents would threatened the “narrative” and “establishment.” He had over a year and a half to do so - after he left office. So, why didn’t he do it?

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That doesn’t make any sense. The clip, if true, clearly shows Trump did not think he declassified the documents. We call this “mens rea” because law seems obsessed with Latin. This is an either/or. They are either classified or not. It’s not like they are 50% classified.

And would we all just knock off the childish insults? It’s really getting sad.
    I won't insult you anymore if you will argue in good faith <3 we are off to a bad start though given the beginning of your post.

I just took the time to explain why someone would mistakenly or even purposely claim something is what it is not.

Trump could have declassified the documents but still referred to them as classified to others, do you deny this?

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I won't insult you anymore if you will argue in good faith
    Good luck with that.

Originally Posted by bezarker View Post

You're talking out of your ass and don't know a fucking thing about me, I'm fucking surprised you didn't call me a dreamer too.

you fucking twat
    Calm down, fatty. We don't want you having a cardiac event over this.

Last edited by Polaris; 05-22-2024 at 02:48 PM.

Trump could have declassified the documents but still referred to them as classified to others, do you deny this?
    Sure, it’s possible. But this is a real, real stretch. And again, I linked to how documents are declassified. He can’t just have some memo and broadly declassify all this stuff.

Now, here’s a hypo for you. A gun runner is raided by the FBI and a cache of illegal weapons are found. The defendant says “I thought they were legally obtained.” Then the prosecution plays a tape of the defendant telling potential buyers “be careful these are hot.”

How do you think that’s going to go for that guy?

Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Good luck with that.
    Give me one example of something you think I’m posting in bad faith.

Sure, it’s possible. But this is a real, real stretch. And again, I linked to how documents are declassified. He can’t just have some memo and broadly declassify all this stuff.

Now, here’s a hypo for you. A gun runner is raided by the FBI and a cache of illegal weapons are found. The defendant says “I thought they were legally obtained.” Then the prosecution plays a tape of the defendant telling potential buyers “be careful these are hot.”

How do you think that’s going to go for that guy?
    Well, by saying "be careful these are hot" he is basically admitting to illegal activity, it would be hard to claim he meant that they were high temperature lol or some other benign explanation but I'm not a lawyer, I'm sure someone smarter than me could come up with a somewhat reasonable defense but I would be scared if I'm the defendant.

Now that I thought about it for 30 seconds, what was the location of the raid, what type of building is it and what type pf container were the weapons stored in?

I might be able to defend the guy but like I said, I'm not a lawyer, lol.

The illegal gun scenario reminds me of some jews who blatantly defrauded the United States of America through arms sales lol one got probation and the other was sentenced to 4 years but served less by aiding the prosecution even though he was the mastermind, they let the mastermind keep his weapons company, his uncle is a misc favorite in Rabbi Shmuley.

Well, by saying "be careful these are hot" he is basically admitting to illegal activity, it would be hard to claim he meant that they were high temperature lol or some other benign explanation but I'm not a lawyer, I'm sure someone smarter than me could come up with a somewhat reasonable defense but I would be scared if I'm the defendant.

Now that I thought about it for 30 seconds, what was the location of the raid, what type of building is it and what type pf container were the weapons stored in?

I might be able to defend the guy but like I said, I'm not a lawyer, lol.
    Right, and Trump saying that they were classified is as much admitting he knows he didn’t declassify them and he’s breaking the law.

Right, and Trump saying that they were classified is as much admitting he knows he didn’t declassify them and he’s breaking the law.
    See, I already knew you were going to go there Mr. Lawyer but again, you are FOS and will never argue in good faith so I won't stop calling you out lol.

See, I already knew you were going to go there Mr. Lawyer but again, you are FOS and will never argue in good faith so I won't stop calling you out lol.
    Yes, I did make that argument. Because it’s really obvious. How is any of this “bad faith?”

Also, Trump wasn’t even there - and the FBI believed that to be true before they did the raid.

“The operations order further shows how agents were well aware Trump would not be present at the property during the search, as it was carried out during Mar-a-Lago's off-season when Trump normally resides at his property in Bedminster, New Jersey.”

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...y?id=110466084

Yes, I did make that argument. Because it’s really obvious. How is any of this “bad faith?”
    I think it’s bad faith to view any action of the fbi against trump under a lens other than extreme skepticism given their past actions against trump.

What argument?

Are you referring to when you tried to draw equivalence between a classified docs case and a gun case were the seller said, "Be careful, these are hot".

By someone saying "be careful" they are implying danger, by someone saying "these" we know what that someone thinks is dangerous and by saying "hot" he is implying that these may be illegal and explaining why they may be dangerous, Trump never called the documents hot and he never said be careful with them or the information that he was dispensing.

You are supposed to be a lawyer but you just walked into the trap of a Black guy with a H.S. education WHILE thinking you were trapping said Black man, you racist fuk, fuk you lol.

That last part was a joke(partially).

I think it’s bad faith to view any action of the fbi against trump under a lens other than extreme skepticism given their past actions against trump.
    We’re talking about him saying he knew they were not classified. These are apparently his own words. This evidence will need to be verified obviously, but you have to admit it’s not great for him.

You are supposed to be a lawyer but you just walked into the trap of a Black guy with a H.S. education WHILE thinking you were trapping said Black man, you racist fuk, fuk you lol.
    Ok … project much about bad faith?

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Especially now that we know the fbi had been planning that raid with the archives for years
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    Especially now that we know the fbi had been planning that raid with the archives for years
    How could they be planning it for years? You’re saying they knew Trump would carry away thousands of classified documents and refuse to return them -before- he left office and had to?

The alternate reality being created here is amazing.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Soft assassination attempt
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Soft assassination attempt
    Luckily, completely unbeknownst to the FBI, Turnmph was at his NYC apartment during their attempt to kill him.

He is always one step ahead of these clowns.

How could they be planning it for years? You’re saying they knew Trump would carry away thousands of classified documents and refuse to return them -before- he left office and had to?

The alternate reality being created here is amazing.
    They knew exactly what trump had and where he had it. Trump fully disclosed and cooperated with the fbi and the archives for years, unlike joe biden who you like to mention and then claim we cant discuss, until the question of who's authority ultimately resides over them was raised. 5 minutes after trumps lawyers posed that challenge the fbi was at his door ready to shoot to kill. The same question, by the way, jack smith is still waiting for the supreme court to answer.

And yes, this was all planned years in advance
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Ok … project much about bad faith?
    Lol.

No that's you and I'll explain(unlike you), your argument is in bad faith because of instead of developing your conclusions, you leap to them.

You are trying to win, not get to the heart of the issue, I indulged you so that you can reveal your true self(not just for us to see but for you to see yourself).

You're welcome to try again lol.

Unlike you, I am genuine <3.

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    They knew exactly what trump had and where he had it. Trump fully disclosed and cooperated with the fbi and the archives for years, unlike joe biden who you like to mention and then claim we cant discuss, until the question of who's authority ultimately resides over them was raised. 5 minutes after trumps lawyers posed that challenge the fbi was at his door ready to shoot to kill. The same question, by the way, jack smith is still waiting for the supreme court to answer.

And yes, this was all planned years in advance
    That too lol.