Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    God I totally suck at this game. LOL
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Chairman7w View Post
    Do you guys always just make offerings of extra weapons and armor that you find, to get more Amarita?

I'm still early on, on first village map)
    I don't even know what it does. I dismantle all my purple and blue stuff and sell the white or yellow. I might be goofn

Originally Posted by chlaxman View Post
    God I totally suck at this game. LOL
    If this game teaches you anything, its patience. You have to really chip away at several bosses.

Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you guys always just make offerings of extra weapons and armor that you find, to get more Amarita?
    You can do that but as you progress through the game its better to dismantle blues and purples you dont need for smithing ingredients and then sell the yellows and whites.

Originally Posted by cncman View Post
    I don't even know what it does. I dismantle all my purple and blue stuff and sell the white or yellow. I might be goofn
    Not goof'n. Dismantling is best, you can use the ingredients from blues to uprage them to purple smithing ingredients, and if you just want gold then you get way more dismantling a purple and selling the items it gives you than if you just sell the purple as is.

All the offering does as far as I can tell is to give you small ammounts of amirita and randomly give you some elixers and antidotes here and there. Way more efficient to sell then grind amirita and elixirs.

Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow! That Feel When you're WAY down on health, no elixers and have two mobs chasing you. When you successfully fight them off and stay alive... Lawd. What a fukkin rush. SRS My back teeth hurt from clinching my jaws during the fights!

Which brings up my next question - Is there anyway to regain HP in the field, other than Elixers?
    - US Air Force Veteran Crew
    - Fast Walker Crew
    - MISC Cologne Crew
    - Hits Clear on Calculator at Least 3 times Crew
    - P90X / Insanity / Asylum Crew
    - Firm Handshake Crew
    - Plays Hoop but Can't Guard a Treestump Crew

MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gynosaur View Post
    All the offering does as far as I can tell is to give you small ammounts of amirita and randomly give you some elixers and antidotes here and there. Way more efficient to sell then grind amirita and elixirs.
    I read somewhere else that since the elixirs you get from an offering can be carried even if it's above your max elixirs, it's a good idea to practice a boss a few times, then offer up gear so you have extra elixirs for your "serious" attempt.

Got my Onryoki kill last night, da sit mango. Really wasn't that hard once I got his moves down, he's a good first boss to teach you the cadence of combat.
    Smooth Seas don't make Strong Sailors. Keep your head up.

MrWhiskey24 for jolly cooperation (PS)

Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MrBourbon View Post
    I read somewhere else that since the elixirs you get from an offering can be carried even if it's above your max elixirs, it's a good idea to practice a boss a few times, then offer up gear so you have extra elixirs for your "serious" attempt.

Got my Onryoki kill last night, da sit mango. Really wasn't that hard once I got his moves down, he's a good first boss to teach you the cadence of combat.
    Never noticed that, thats pretty cool though. Later in the game it's not as useful though as there are passive skills that raise your elixer carry limit and with the healers blessing you'll have a chit ton of them in your inventory.

cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Found a sword that scales with str as an ability. Wrecking absolute shop.

MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never noticed that, thats pretty cool though. Later in the game it's not as useful though as there are passive skills that raise your elixer carry limit and with the healers blessing you'll have a chit ton of them in your inventory.
    Dope. 3 is kind of a pain in the balls for exploring the levels when there's cheap shot damage like archers etc picking away at you.

Dope. 3 is kind of a pain in the balls for exploring the levels when there's cheap shot damage like archers etc picking away at you.
    Luckily the more kodamas you find (those cheeky little green guys) in a region the more elixers you get everytime you stop at a shrine.

Originally Posted by matthew2474 View Post
    Exactly, from what I've experienced is its hardly worth putting a lot of points into. You should be focusing on 2 major stats and pick 2 stats you want to minor in. And as far as I can tell spirit hasnt been very helpful in any viable way.
    Notice your guardian spirit has more passive buffs that unlock once your spirit is high enough. I needed 11 to unlock all buffs on my green murder bird, but I guess you can get more spirits later in the game that require higher spirit levels.

Got my Onryoki kill and did the side mission back in the fishing village. Now I'm hanging out in the caves with my cheeky catbrah and trying to farm paralysis resist.

Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Picked this up earlier in the week and im hooked.

Currently in the 2nd region and going Skill/Mag build using dualsword/katana. Working pretty well with all the talismans for buffs/debuffs.

Someone asked about healing above and i have some effect on my wep/armor that heals a tiny bit whenever i collect amrita. Nothing huge but helps keep you topped off if youre able to avoid most damage
    **Georgia Crew**

* Always pick 4 *

SofaKingSlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SofaKingSlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SofaKingSlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SofaKingSlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SofaKingSlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SofaKingSlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SofaKingSlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SofaKingSlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SofaKingSlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SofaKingSlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SofaKingSlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    currently getting whipped by tachibana...sheesh
    ===============================
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/CNBFTBGB/

DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really loving this game now that I figured out wtf im doing. Just beat the second boss bitch. Mostly rolling dual swords high stance.
    **Drinks colon cleanse for fun crew**

Nue shut me down last night, got up this morning and got him in two tries while having some coffee. Was too impatient to begin with, if you take your time with him he's not that bad.

Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I finally beat that first boss with the big iron balls, using that strategy. Feelsgoodman. Love this game.

Nue shut me down last night, got up this morning and got him in two tries while having some coffee. Was too impatient to begin with, if you take your time with him he's not that bad.
    - Fast Walker Crew
    - MISC Cologne Crew
    - Firm Handshake Crew

JWeezy83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWeezy83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWeezy83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWeezy83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWeezy83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWeezy83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWeezy83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWeezy83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWeezy83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWeezy83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWeezy83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    beat the vampire boss last night, took a few trys because i tried to rush her. My GOTY so far

DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just reached level 30 made it to the third stage. Finished all the side quests so far.

What armor are you all running with? I'm on the second stage, and using the Shinobi suit I was given. It's low damage reduction, but I move so fast I rarely get hit. It's fun.
    Last edited by Chairman7w; 02-27-2017 at 10:52 AM.
    - Fast Walker Crew
    - MISC Cologne Crew
    - Firm Handshake Crew

What armor are you all running with? I'm on the second stage, and using the Shinobi suit I was given. It's low damage reduction, but I move so fast I rarely get hit. It's fun.
    Running red demon set like a generic *******. its just too damn good if you use spear. Used the Hanzo ninja set before that

Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000) Brymc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Red demon set for me too. Got the whole set from a single revenant and it was 8-10 lvls higher than what I was currently wearing.

Most of the set bonuses don't help me though
    **Georgia Crew**

* Always pick 4 *

My Couch Pulls Out I Dont poonpounder311's Avatar
    poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brymc View Post
    Red demon set for me too. Got the whole set from a single revenant and it was 8-10 lvls higher than what I was currently wearing.

Most of the set bonuses don't help me though

Hit level 90 and entered the 5th region today.

Still rocking the Red Demon set. Theres usually a side mission in each area that gives you a follower. I just farm revenants in that mission 5-6 times and end up getting higher level red demon pieces to replace my old ones, even though im lvl 90 my gear is all around 103-105.

Did a fair amount of helping people yesterday. I think 3 of 5 was Omni-Bozo the water boss. Pro-tip, light all the torches in the level before you try to fight the boss or call people in for help.
    ☻/
    /▌ Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU
    /

Just moved on to second region after watching the two cute spirit puppers having a giggle.

I've been loving the dual swords - not the most damage but they're fast and the games really seems to favor speed. Leveling skill as a result - what you recommend for a second weapon misc?

Just moved on to second region after watching the two cute spirit puppers having a giggle.

I've been loving the dual swords - not the most damage but they're fast and the games really seems to favor speed. Leveling skill as a result - what you recommend for a second weapon misc?
    Ive been using the spear as a second with dual swords as my primary. Been trying all other weapons as my second choice but definitely prefer the spear.

Just beat nue on the third stage, still working through the rest of that stage. Actually can't wait to get home from work and play

Originally Posted by poonpounder311 View Post
    Did a fair amount of helping people yesterday. I think 3 of 5 was Omni-Bozo the water boss. Pro-tip, light all the torches in the level before you try to fight the boss or call people in for help.
    Its always funny when you get summoned to help on that fight and the summoner dies instantly by getting 1 shotted or falls off the stage. haha

I'd probably pick up Spear or maybe kusarigama as a secondary if you want ninjutsu.

Spear is pretty good in this game especially when you get the red demon set.

Its always funny when you get summoned to help on that fight and the summoner dies instantly by getting 1 shotted or falls off the stage. haha

I'd probably pick up Spear or maybe kusarigama as a secondary if you want ninjutsu.

Spear is pretty good in this game especially when you get the red demon set.
    Aware me on red demon set? I'm on r/c but will rep when I can

Originally Posted by DumpsterFire View Post
    Ive been using the spear as a second with dual swords as my primary. Been trying all other weapons as my second choice but definitely prefer the spear.

Just beat nue on the third stage, still working through the rest of that stage. Actually can't wait to get home from work and play
    That Nue fight was a great boss fight. I'm loving that the bosses aren't THAT hard/don't have that many moves, but hit like goddamn trucks: if you screw up they WILL put you down hard and fast. Makes you feel you're fighting something genuinely dangerous. Great game.

Aware me on red demon set? I'm on r/c but will rep when I can
    Basically its a set of high defense light armor and a spear that can be farmed easily in the third area.

The set is awesome if you use a spear as it has bonuses to spear damage, fire damage, makes you do more damage to enemies that are on fire, better close attack enemy damage and makes ki recovery faster. all around just good stuff.

Only downfall is that almost everyone wears it. haha

http://nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Set+Bonuses

Originally Posted by SofaKingSlow View Post
    currently getting whipped by tachibana...sheesh
    gid gud bish

Got as far as the centipede boss last night, think I will need to grind some sub missions for a while now and gear up.

SofaKingSlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SofaKingSlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SofaKingSlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SofaKingSlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SofaKingSlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SofaKingSlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SofaKingSlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SofaKingSlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SofaKingSlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SofaKingSlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SofaKingSlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cncman View Post
    gid gud bish
    Hahaha, I did end up beating him soon after I posted that. I don't remember if I beat him with a sword or kusarigama, either way it was a fun fight. I never felt like I got cheesed and lost simply because I was out played. That's one thing I like a lot about this game, I know enemies don't have infinite stamina, and if I get hit it's usually my fault.
    ===============================
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/CNBFTBGB/