Page 5 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ****ing stupid i swear. the more i play this game the more i miss dark souls.

i even resorted to video guide for a boss(something i never did on demons souls )

and its just retardedly random. the capra demon keeps killing me, its bull**** 3 times in a row he cornered me right away, i didnt have a chance to block or move. when i looked at the video from ign, he had sooo much more space it was ridiculous.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

Crush086 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crush086 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crush086 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crush086 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crush086 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crush086 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crush086 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crush086 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crush086 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crush086 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crush086 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some of these bosses are real cheeky. I'm running across a bridge or something and the damn Taurus Demon drops out of the freakin sky. So I haul ass back to the entrance and climb the ladder. Taurus stops at the base just staring and I'm looking at him like, "u mad?" Then he says "ain't even mad" and jumps to the top and lays me out. Then in my 3rd attempt I tried to throw a Firebomb at him from the top, but accidentally swung my sword and fell to the bottom, where he proceeded to gape my anus again. Finally got it right on the 4th try, but not shortly after I get gored by that warthog or whatever the hell it is.

Having the spear makes common encounters easy since you can block the whole time you attack, but it makes some of the bigger enemies a bit harder.

This is also one of the few games where I talk sh!t to the bosses after I kill them, even though it's all just a game lol
    Getting back to it. First order of business, cut a bit.

Goal to that is to run the Peachtree Road Race this year. Currently up to 3.5/6 miles nonstop.
    Update: Well, I beat 22000 other people in the Peachtree... only took some 90 minutes lol.

abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    ****ing stupid i swear. the more i play this game the more i miss dark souls.

i even resorted to video guide for a boss(something i never did on demons souls )

and its just retardedly random. the capra demon keeps killing me, its bull**** 3 times in a row he cornered me right away, i didnt have a chance to block or move. when i looked at the video from ign, he had sooo much more space it was ridiculous.

u mad?

anyone else playing as pyromancer class? ive put a ton of souls into upgrading the pyromancer flame until it scales well with INT from the guy in firelink shrine but i was reading online that doesnt affect the damage of the fire orbs ? i hope thats not true
    m@sshole manlet

psn/xbox360 id: rzasharp33

gaming blog: http://rzasharp33.blogspot.com/

Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im not a pyromancer but have the fireball for distance purposes etc. what i want to know is where the hell to go after blightown

preferably some place that will take me to anor londo
    AITG ALPHA MALES

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Crush086 View Post
    Some of these bosses are real cheeky. I'm running across a bridge or something and the damn Taurus Demon drops out of the freakin sky. So I haul ass back to the entrance and climb the ladder. Taurus stops at the base just staring and I'm looking at him like, "u mad?" Then he says "ain't even mad" and jumps to the top and lays me out. Then in my 3rd attempt I tried to throw a Firebomb at him from the top, but accidentally swung my sword and fell to the bottom, where he proceeded to gape my anus again. Finally got it right on the 4th try, but not shortly after I get gored by that warthog or whatever the hell it is.

Having the spear makes common encounters easy since you can block the whole time you attack, but it makes some of the bigger enemies a bit harder.

This is also one of the few games where I talk sh!t to the bosses after I kill them, even though it's all just a game lol
    pro tip... lure him back to the bridge, climb ladder, take out archers, then drop your sword in his skull. do it 3 times and you win.

the second time after i sword plunged his head, i ran back the other way, he swung at me, then fell off the side of the bridge. i lol'd hard as "Demon defeated" scrolled across the screen.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by abresky View Post
    u mad?

anyone else playing as pyromancer class? ive put a ton of souls into upgrading the pyromancer flame until it scales well with INT from the guy in firelink shrine but i was reading online that doesnt affect the damage of the fire orbs ? i hope thats not true
    A little.

Pyromancer is for babies!
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

Red face

Anybody have tips for beating the 8headed water spitting dragon?
    Without any real spoilers or direct answer?

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Anybody have tips for beating the 8headed water spitting dragon?
    Without any real spoilers or direct answer?
    dont die
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) abresky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what level were you guys on when you went down into blight town? i think im ready now, im like level 30+
    m@sshole manlet

JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000)
    beat the gargoyles. now on the capra demon.
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    was 212
    now 168

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuuuuuuk game is already pissing me off I beat two of those bosses the first asylum one and the tower demon one. But I can't beat any of the other ones like the secound black night on the top of that watch tower. WTF I can't even get close to killing this ******* had to stop cause I could tell I was getting upset. Gonna eat then go at it again.
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Alex2010 View Post
    preferably some place that will take me to anor londo
    Sen's Fortress

It's driving em insane. Fawk

Crush086 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crush086 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crush086 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crush086 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crush086 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crush086 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crush086 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crush086 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crush086 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crush086 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crush086 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post
    pro tip... lure him back to the bridge, climb ladder, take out archers, then drop your sword in his skull. do it 3 times and you win.

the second time after i sword plunged his head, i ran back the other way, he swung at me, then fell off the side of the bridge. i lol'd hard as "Demon defeated" scrolled across the screen.
    lol if only I could've been so lucky. It actually did that to me with my Deprived character. I Firebombed it and then got it to like 2 hits to death, and I blocked one of the club attacks and it sent my guy flying off the stupid tower. I rage quit and went to the gym after that one lol

I figured plunging it would've left not enough room afterwards and it would've eaten me for breakfast, but after I eat I'm going to give it another go.

I always have a problem sticking to a class, and have a Pyromancer and Warrior that've killed it. But one of those Black Knights dropped his sword with my Deprived character, so I think I'm going to take the lead on that one and grind to use that.
    Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    Fuuuuuuk game is already pissing me off I beat two of those bosses the first asylum one and the tower demon one. But I can't beat any of the other ones like the secound black night on the top of that watch tower. WTF I can't even get close to killing this ******* had to stop cause I could tell I was getting upset. Gonna eat then go at it again.
    I killed it with my Warrior, and I did it kind of cheaply. First off, if you can manage to go toe to toe with it at the top, you can take a good chunk off if you can critical it (backstab). Always strafe to the right of it, because when it does it's lunge, it'll miss and you can get behind it easy for the backstab. You'll probably want at least the Heater shield for it though for the 100% physical reduction. You can do it without, but even blocking it can take a nice piece of your life with each hit.

So, the cheap way is to use a spear, and lure it down the staircase. You can stab at it while it's walking down the stairs, and if you're a few stairs lower it's shield bash will always miss you. Not to mention you can just get around the corner for pretty much every attack and avoid it. If you take a hit blocking you can just backup after the first impact. You have to be kind of aggressive though, because if you spend too much time backing up you'll end up getting to the bottom. I killed it right when we got to the bottom, but I would imagine you can either run back up and rinse and repeat, or go toe to toe with for the remainder of his life.

Goal to that is to run the Peachtree Road Race this year. Currently up to 3.5/6 miles nonstop.
    Update: Well, I beat 22000 other people in the Peachtree... only took some 90 minutes lol.

JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000)
    on the gaping dragon now. only fought it once and died but ****. this thing takes so many hits.
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    was 212
    now 168

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Crush086 View Post
    lol if only I could've been so lucky. It actually did that to me with my Deprived character. I Firebombed it and then got it to like 2 hits to death, and I blocked one of the club attacks and it sent my guy flying off the stupid tower. I rage quit and went to the gym after that one lol

I figured plunging it would've left not enough room afterwards and it would've eaten me for breakfast, but after I eat I'm going to give it another go.

I always have a problem sticking to a class, and have a Pyromancer and Warrior that've killed it. But one of those Black Knights dropped his sword with my Deprived character, so I think I'm going to take the lead on that one and grind to use that.

I killed it with my Warrior, and I did it kind of cheaply. First off, if you can manage to go toe to toe with it at the top, you can take a good chunk off if you can critical it (backstab). Always strafe to the right of it, because when it does it's lunge, it'll miss and you can get behind it easy for the backstab. You'll probably want at least the Heater shield for it though for the 100% physical reduction. You can do it without, but even blocking it can take a nice piece of your life with each hit.

So, the cheap way is to use a spear, and lure it down the staircase. You can stab at it while it's walking down the stairs, and if you're a few stairs lower it's shield bash will always miss you. Not to mention you can just get around the corner for pretty much every attack and avoid it. If you take a hit blocking you can just backup after the first impact. You have to be kind of aggressive though, because if you spend too much time backing up you'll end up getting to the bottom. I killed it right when we got to the bottom, but I would imagine you can either run back up and rinse and repeat, or go toe to toe with for the remainder of his life.
    i tried that stairway thing already brah it didnt work for ****. every time he does a downword slash it fuks me up. Im using an ax if that makes a difference. imma try again later but if this is any sign of whats to come im srsly fuked lul
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues

It's probably the axe. The guy takes a pretty good second to take a swing with it, and with the spear you can block the whole time you're attacking. Not to mention there's hardly any forward movement with the attack and pretty much no recovery necessary while you're blocking, so it's alot easier to keep distance. Just don't attack without blocking, otherwise you'll take the forward step to attack and that could spell disaster.

i think i may be in the wrong spot right now too cause im not a high enough lvl? fuk im awful at these kinda games

Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    Sen's Fortress

It's driving em insane. Fawk
    im there too, i cant find the FAKING bonfire!@$#@RWR#T
    AITG ALPHA MALES

Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can't kill the two ******* bosses in Anor Londo. Prepare your angus for tons of rage there boys. I've tried for over 4 hours now and I put a hole in my wall.

Originally Posted by Bcider View Post
    I can't kill the two ******* bosses in Anor Londo. Prepare your angus for tons of rage there boys. I've tried for over 4 hours now and I put a hole in my wall.
    i need your help ******* im awful at these type of games

Criollo, go for 2-1

Just have a bow and arrow, or some range magic

Criollo, go for 2-1

Just have a bow and arrow, or some range magic
    go for what? i dont know what that means brahski

after you beat the hydra and go up the ladder into the area with all those fukin cats is there anything worth getting up there?
    i ran around the back way and ran into a bunch of ghosts who i couldnt hit
    m@sshole manlet

MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MistuuhMitch View Post
    Wats different bout this one compared to Demon souls ?

wasnt a fan of demon souls, but it was a 10/10 game, just didnt like it because i feel like the multiplayer lacked, and the whole "your on your own" type feel didnt appeal to me tbh.
    bump

Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    go for what? i dont know what that means brahski
    World 2-1

With the mine workers.

The boss is beatable with ranged attacks. Get about 150 arrows

World 2-1

With the mine workers.

whats the name of the area? and i think i need to grind some and get some XP for some more lvls and where can i get some good weapons??

World 2-1

With the mine workers.

stop trolling *******
    m@sshole manlet

cider im in anor londo, i killed that gargoyle dude, where the hell do i go now? it a dead end
    AITG ALPHA MALES

Criollo best thing to do is upgrade your basic weapons, so farm at 2-1, you'll get plenty of stones(for upgrading) there.

I don't remember the damn name,.just follow the sequence lol.

Originally Posted by MistuuhMitch View Post
    bump
    Big difference, but still very familar imm kinda pissed about the online thouugh so I cannot recommend this game.

Originally Posted by abresky View Post
    stop trolling *******
    No u!
    mr. Standard definition.