Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I learned my Workout sucks

Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A cheat meal/cheat day is only a cheat meal/cheat day if you don't feel guilty about it when its all said and done.

maxometer is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxometer is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxometer is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxometer is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxometer is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxometer is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxometer is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxometer is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxometer is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxometer is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxometer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I learned I don't own many flattering shirts.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

Originally Posted by maxometer View Post
    I learned I don't own many flattering shirts.
    haha aw! well, that's easily fixable...

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

I learned that advil pm is awesome!

I figured out today, that I have the ability to talk myself into or out of, a workout. Hmmm...not much motivation today, just sleepy...but, pulled out a great spin routine, despite trying to talk myself out of it.

Mind over matter.

that which has emerged Alan David's Avatar
    Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I learned that I can run pretty far when the weather is not humid ( it's been unusually humid all summer ) and when running on grass. Also that I've been too worried about jumping past the normal progression of small leaps. Der....how many times do I have to learn that ?
    "The two kinds of people, on earth I mean, are the people who lift and the people who lean."

Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I learned that, no matter how hard I push myself in the gym these days, only my quads and hams get sore the next day. It kinda feels like I'm not working hard enough now that I don't feel like I can't move anything the day after. But the scale keeps on slowly moving up as do my lifts, so I guess I'll take it.

I also learned that the vets that have been going to the gym for years actually do respect the smaller guys coming in, lifting hard and with good form. Sometimes they even give 'your way' of doing something a try and like it.

Originally Posted by Yashnaheen View Post
    I learned that, no matter how hard I push myself in the gym these days, only my quads and hams get sore the next day. It kinda feels like I'm not working hard enough now that I don't feel like I can't move anything the day after. But the scale keeps on slowly moving up as do my lifts, so I guess I'll take it.

I also learned that the vets that have been going to the gym for years actually do respect the smaller guys coming in, lifting hard and with good form. Sometimes they even give 'your way' of doing something a try and like it.
    Hey...that's all good! I hear ya about not being sore (always) the next day...I started a thread on that, and the general consensus here seemed to be that you don't have to be sore the next day, to have had a decent workout...but today, my legs are sore already from the spinning routine I did, so I'm with you on that...haha I like to ''feel'' a burn the next day. Thx for sharing.

Originally Posted by adoganalog View Post
    I learned that I can run pretty far when the weather is not humid ( it's been unusually humid all summer ) and when running on grass. Also that I've been too worried about jumping past the normal progression of small leaps. Der....how many times do I have to learn that ?
    I think we can all agree with you--running when it's so humid SUCKS. lol I did yesterday, it was weird...the temp was in the 70's after a rain storm...yet I was dripping wet with sweat...unreal! But, I kind of like that feeling when I run...you know you pushed, and it cleanses you. I think it's great you ran far...how far??

All_too_Human has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) All_too_Human has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) All_too_Human has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) All_too_Human has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) All_too_Human has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I learned that contrary to popular wisdom, I need friends who will push me to be my personal best a lot more than friends who just accept me the way I am.

Originally Posted by All_too_Human View Post
    I learned that contrary to popular wisdom, I need friends who will push me to be my personal best a lot more than friends who just accept me the way I am.
    I like this.

DoomMetalDarryl is just really nice. (+1000) DoomMetalDarryl is just really nice. (+1000) DoomMetalDarryl is just really nice. (+1000) DoomMetalDarryl is just really nice. (+1000) DoomMetalDarryl is just really nice. (+1000) DoomMetalDarryl is just really nice. (+1000) DoomMetalDarryl is just really nice. (+1000) DoomMetalDarryl is just really nice. (+1000) DoomMetalDarryl is just really nice. (+1000) DoomMetalDarryl is just really nice. (+1000) DoomMetalDarryl is just really nice. (+1000)
    This weekend I learned that I am unable to live inside of a song, no matter how hard I try.

Originally Posted by DoomMetalDarryl View Post
    This weekend I learned that I am unable to live inside of a song, no matter how hard I try.
    Do expound on that ....what do u mean?

DoomMetalDarryl is just really nice. (+1000) DoomMetalDarryl is just really nice. (+1000) DoomMetalDarryl is just really nice. (+1000) DoomMetalDarryl is just really nice. (+1000) DoomMetalDarryl is just really nice. (+1000) DoomMetalDarryl is just really nice. (+1000) DoomMetalDarryl is just really nice. (+1000) DoomMetalDarryl is just really nice. (+1000) DoomMetalDarryl is just really nice. (+1000) DoomMetalDarryl is just really nice. (+1000) DoomMetalDarryl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Do expound on that ....what do u mean?
    There are songs that take me to faraway places. There are other songs that just feel right somehow. I get these feelings of something that I've spent years trying to understand.

Is that true for anyone else?

I was listening to a song that brings me somewhere, and I was trying to stay there....but then the song ends and I'm just unable to stay...

There are songs that take me to faraway places. There are other songs that just feel right somehow. I get these feelings of something that I've spent years trying to understand.

I was listening to a song that brings me somewhere, and I was trying to stay there....but then the song ends and I'm just unable to stay...
    If only we could stay where we want all of the time...right?

misc lyfe aint no strife midniteOG's Avatar
    midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    learned a few things.
    -reminded myself that i get to attached to easily.
    -learned that i am to nice. and that after being used once, i thought it would never happen again. boy was i wrong, this girl played me like a fiddle.
    -learned that i need to just be happy with what i have. no matter how hard i try, somehow, something always goes wrong. no matter how much effort, good, or work i put into something, something wil always screw up to remind me that i wont be able to get past it.
    -got reminded that girls and me dont mix. hell, the past 3 ive tried to have relations with screwed me over. idk what this funk that im in is, but im tired of it.
    *****official misc photography crew *****

misc lyfe aint no strife midniteOG's Avatar
    midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000)

mother **** yes dude. alot of songs do this to me. idk what it is either, just when i listen to the beat, the lyrics, and they all make sense and go along wiht what im feeling i feel as though im free. got those 5 minutes or so, i am free, not a care in the world, no stress, no war, no money, no bullshti, no nothing. just me, living happily in the moment that as graced me with a great song.
    *****official misc photography crew *****

At work, I keep a gallon water jug and put a few scoops of Xtend in it and drink it during the day. There are times when I get off-sync and I don't finish it off before I leave for the day. Right now I'm using Blue Raspberry.

I learned that Blue Raspberry Xtend, if mixed and left in the fridge on Friday, smells and tastes like dirty socks with a faint raspberry tinge on Monday. The other flavors I've tried don't do this...Should have stuck with the apple flavor. Plus, it was fun because the guys would say, "Darryl's drinking his Hulk Juice again..."

Losing to Crohns! :( Reach_Yeah's Avatar
    Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reach_Yeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've learnt that laxatives taste horrible.

GOLD3N will become famous soon enough. (+50) GOLD3N will become famous soon enough. (+50) GOLD3N will become famous soon enough. (+50) GOLD3N will become famous soon enough. (+50) GOLD3N will become famous soon enough. (+50) GOLD3N will become famous soon enough. (+50) GOLD3N will become famous soon enough. (+50) GOLD3N will become famous soon enough. (+50) GOLD3N will become famous soon enough. (+50) GOLD3N will become famous soon enough. (+50) GOLD3N will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I learned when i only keep clean food at home my diet is pretty much perfect because I hate shopping and I couldn't live with the guilt of eating any kind of fast food.

I also learned to pre-make my breakfasts because cooking in the morning is something I never want to do.

Finally I learned I make amazing progress cutting at about 400-500 calorie deflict.. only a week left!

Originally Posted by Reach_Yeah View Post
    I've learnt that laxatives taste horrible.
    why are you taking laxatives? just eat a good healthy balance of fiber rich foods....ew laxatives!!!

ParaDoX667Aus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I learned this week that I am consuming far too many carbs and that I need to tweak my diet more, also learned that I enjoy the 'Beyond diet' podcast.
    Stats:
    01/07/2010 - 88.7kg / 23.7% bodyfat
    09/07/2010 - 85.4kg / 22.7% (scale) 19.5% (caliper) bodyfat
    16/07/2010 - 85.0kg / 22% (scale) bodyfat
    24/07/2010 - 84.7kg / 21.8 % (Scale) bodyfat
    07/08/2010 - 84.4kg / 21.8% (Scale) bodyfat

Goal:
    75kg / 10% bodyfat 01/10/2010

I learned that I actually like squats...used to hate 'em.

I learned today...that one should eat well, if one is going to run that evening. Had a crappy lunch today, no preworkout snack...just not enough calories...and my run suffered...oh well...live and learn.

daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Today I learned that the second rib is the only rib that has a visible tuberosity for the second digitation of the serratus anterior....grad school ftw! lol

On another note, time to go to the gym for an intense leg workout and then, back to more studying.

that which has emerged Alan David's Avatar
    Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alan David will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've learned to embrace the pain
    "The two kinds of people, on earth I mean, are the people who lift and the people who lean."

Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    biggest gains come from outside the gym

ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That I am really lacking a motivator. I'm not pushing hard enough and I know I can push harder.

Originally Posted by ImThatOneKid View Post
    That I am really lacking a motivator. I'm not pushing hard enough and I know I can push harder.
    Have anyone close to you...a friend...family member...that might be willing to buddy up with you to workout?