Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    BB.com Platinum Member Jayl12345's Avatar
    Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    I guess if by specs you mean less performance sure.

No Android has phone on the market can compete with processing and gaming benchmarks on iPhone no matter the specs so that post is bull****. You’re not getting more of anything except a second rate trash tier OS system and second rate eco system that doesn’t compare to iOS and OSX and how they interconnect perfectly.

Just doesn’t exist on the market. No thanks I’m not a foreigner.
    You OK bro? It feels like you were angry crying when you wrote all your responses.

Originally Posted by 6-SPEED View Post
    Lol, you sound emotional and butthurt. I watched a few Note 10 Plus vs Iphone 11 Pro Max comparisons and the phones are very close in performance with the iphone winning some benchmarks and the Note 10 plus winning others. I don't feel emotions when it comes to Android vs Iphone... it's a logical decision based on what needs I have for a smartphone at the time of purchase. I'm not buying into Apple's ecosystem, that's the problem. Even if Samsung has a phone that out-performs the iphones in all areas it still doesn't matter to Apple fanboys because they're stuck in Apple's ecosystem... you have no choice but to buy another iphone regardless if it sucks or not. Deep that you know that and that's why you emotional when trying to defend Apple... it's not just a product you use... it's your identity and you feel it being threatened.
    Fking this. Maybe people just want what they need and don't need some sniveling wincel shouting at them about how they're wrong.
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ USMC 99-07. USA 09-Present.

Blumpkin Instructor

Anything less than the best is a felony

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JaxBrah View Post
    1. iphones drastically outperform the entire market in benchmarks and real world applications

2. they are more aesthetic and feel more premium in the hand

3. ios utterly bodies android and its not even funny. Its smooth, fast, functional, and issues on it pale in comparison

Switching from Samsung to Apple was like night and day for me. It was like going from eating at mcdonalds to eating at chic fil a. the competence and quality was jarring. Its mostly googles fault as they are demonstrably terrible with every single product they try to make
    Thank you! Some of the other ignoramus posters in the thread say some of the stupidest chit I ever read in my life.

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I guess if by specs you mean less performance sure.

No Android has phone on the market can compete with processing and gaming benchmarks on iPhone no matter the specs so that post is bull****. You’re not getting more of anything except a second rate trash tier OS system and second rate eco system that doesn’t compare to iOS and OSX and how they interconnect perfectly.

Just doesn’t exist on the market. No thanks I’m not a foreigner.
    This is true NOW.

Google has sold Android out while pretending they're above it. Apple at least has faster proprietary hardware now. Word is they're bringing new architectures to their workstations as well because Intel is lagging in process.
    Last edited by rectifryer; 11-14-2019 at 07:38 AM.
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you! Some of the other ignoramus posters in the thread say some of the stupidest chit I ever read in my life.
    LMAO

translation:

validation is a big reason i buy apple products (even though i'm too dumb to realize it), and i feel validated because this poster agrees with me!

not a sheep at all. nope!

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Lastro View Post
    LMAO

translation:

validation is a big reason i buy apple products (even though i'm too dumb to realize it), and i feel validated because this poster agrees with me!

not a sheep at all. nope!
    Why are you guys so desperate to find some weird angle for people buying Apple products other than the fact that they held them in their hand, used them, and like them better?

Lol really reaching, jumping through hoops, desperate to try to find a way to spin things just because youre mad/jealous that the brand and company is so popular and it kills you that its due to a legitimate reason such as superior design and engineering and not brainwashing.

Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why are you guys so desperate to find some weird angle for people buying Apple products other than the fact that they held them in their hand, used them, and like them better?

Lol really reaching, jumping through hoops, desperate to try to find a way to spin things just because youre mad/jealous that the brand and company is so popular and it kills you that its due to a legitimate reason such as superior design and engineering and not brainwashing.
    you're just mad because you know what i said is true.

by all means, keep buying apple products. been holding apple shares for a while and it's the company that has made me the most money this year. if it makes you cultists happy, more power to you (and to me)

EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000)

by all means, keep buying apple products. been holding apple shares for a while and it's the company that has made me the most money this year. if it makes you cultists happy, more power to you (and to me)
    It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God.

Its not a cult its just simple supply and demand of useful products done right to enhance peoples lives.

They put something for sale that we like and we buy it because we like it. Simple as that. No cult. Just consumer enthusiasm sometimes when they do a really good job.

Its not a cult its just simple supply and demand of useful products done right to enhance peoples lives.

They put something for sale that we like and we buy it because we like it. Simple as that. No cult. Just consumer enthusiasm sometimes when they do a really good job.
    none of the these things are mutually exclusive with being a cultist.

your first post itt consisted of calling people with cheap laptops and crappy batteries retards.

just like a cultist with a superiority complex looking down upon others who aren't part of the cult. =

none of the these things are mutually exclusive with being a cultist.

your first post itt consisted of calling people with cheap laptops and crappy batteries retards.

just like a cultist with a superiority complex looking down upon others who aren't part of the cult. =
    But did you get the point i was trying to make though?

I was saying that Mac hardware and software optimization make it possible to have longer real world actual use battery life than any other laptop in the world. Even expensive ones, due to limitations of Windows OS not price or battery technology, they all have access to similar battery tech but its Apple who extracts the most battery life out of them because of their superior efficiency.

This was a response to a guy saying it was all marketing. And me ironically making fun of him saying that --when in reality superior numbers in performance is an actual objective measurable superiority.

They also have the best trackpad on the market

They also have the best screens on the market

They also have the best OS on the market

They also have the best eco system on the market

They also have the best benchmarks in performance on the market

Has nothing to do with marketing, its just what is for sale on the market.

But did you get the point i was trying to make though?
    no, because you were comparing a cheap laptop to a laptop multiple times its price

Originally Posted by you
    I was saying that Mac hardware and software optimization make it possible to have longer real world actual use battery life than any other laptop in the world. Even expensive ones, due to limitations of Windows OS not price or battery technology, they all have access to similar battery tech but its Apple who extracts the most battery life out of them because of their superior efficiency.

This was a response to a guy saying it was all marketing. And me ironically making fun of him saying that --when in reality superior numbers in performance is an actual objective measurable superiority.
    agreed up to a certain point. apple makes the most use out of a given battery if that battery were to be transplanted onto an equivalent windows laptop.

however, some windows laptops for that same price range come with much larger batteries, just like how they come with better processors, bigger hard drives, etc. so although they do not use these batteries as efficiently as apple, the batteries are large enough to compensate for that. you can look up laptops with the top batteries. macbooks will always be in the conversation, but some windows laptop at the same price range outperform them

Originally Posted by you
    They also have the best trackpad on the market
    agreed. thats the biggest drawback i noticed since making the jump to windows

Originally Posted by you
    They also have the best screens on the market
    not for a given price range

Originally Posted by you
    They also have the best OS on the market
    they have the most user-friendly OS.
    whether it's the best or not is subjective. i prefer windows 10 by far, just like i prefer android over iOS

They also have the best eco system on the market
    agreed

Originally Posted by you
    They also have the best benchmarks in performance on the market
    no
    Originally Posted by you
    Has nothing to do with marketing, its just what is for sale on the market.
    it has a lot to do with marketing. how a company presents its product depending on its target audience is huge. apple thrives on associating their brand with buying the most premium product on the market, when it really is just the most aesthetic one

Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    all the apps are tilted to favored iphones
    Everything I do is biblical

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    because the average consumer doesn't mind paying a premium for a quality product despite being locked into an ecosystem.

It's all over priced, but when you have their phone, watch, computer, headphones, earbuds etc etc etc and you aren't a tech person and everything just works...
    Free Men Don't Ask
    You Wouldn't Download a Gun
    https://ctrlpew.com/

Disclaimer: all content posted by Techriding101 is purely for roleplay purposes

no, because you were comparing a cheap laptop to a laptop multiple times its price

no i wasnt. that was all in your head dude. I never specified what type of laptop but i was implying a 2000$ laptop equivalent not a cheap one.

compared to both expensive and cheap models its the same story. look it up.

And no you cant use a bigger battery because then the laptop is too bulky and considered not in the same class of weight and design. it has to be a tight package like is common not some outlier laptop that isnt even in the same league as far as everything else. Thats not how this works lol. The battery boast come via a total package that is the best in class in each category not just one.

Not sure what that means. The new super retina displays are the best on the market. The given price is the premium price range the only range they operate in. It has the most pop and most color accurate reproduction with fine high level of detail.

whether it's the best or not is subjective. i prefer windows 10 by far, just like i prefer android over iOS
    No from a software enginnering point of view the Unix base is objectively more modern and ideal than the retared bloat fest that is the windows registry system. It was invented in the 90s and is sloppy and out dated and they are stuck with it. Its unstable and every program you install over the years affects everything else you have installed and can cause slow down. This leads to people needing to reinstall their OS from time to time to lighten the load of the bulk.

With OSX this is never the case.

As for benchmarks, yes, every app you run like film or media or music production will run way more effeciently and smoothly and handle a titanic load easily with no slowdown. The architecture is superior in many ways for productivity and power. A lower spec lap top can edit movies and produce music and give low latency performance better than a higher speced PC tower and thats a basic fact.

Why every DJ trusts their show with a Macbook because they work, never freeze, and they are all powerful. The benchmarks made to test for this prove it. If you want to get crazy the new Mac Pros with 30 cores or whatever dominate the high end and the laptops dominate everything else in productivity.
    Last edited by KingSWRV; 11-14-2019 at 11:47 AM.

MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

agreed up to a certain point. apple makes the most use out of a given battery if that battery were to be transplanted onto an equivalent windows laptop.

however, some windows laptops for that same price range come with much larger batteries, just like how they come with better processors, bigger hard drives, etc. so although they do not use these batteries as efficiently as apple, the batteries are large enough to compensate for that. you can look up laptops with the top batteries. macbooks will always be in the conversation, but some windows laptop at the same price range outperform them

agreed. thats the biggest drawback i noticed since making the jump to windows

agreed

no

it has a lot to do with marketing. how a company presents its product depending on its target audience is huge. apple thrives on associating their brand with buying the most premium product on the market, when it really is just the most aesthetic one

Who else benchmarks better?
    MFC

drum, it holds fifty, uh