Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nedrud relyt View Post
    yes I've read it, I have LOTS of books about Lee and his training methods.

I'm aware it's full of locks etc, but did he really ever put them into prctise? could he do these second nature? He never had any 'proper' fights, Chuck would own Lee
    "Bruce loved to learn grappling, he ate it up! He said that people would never go for it in movies or TV because the fights are over too fast and most of the good stuff was hidden from view. He said they wanted to see fancy kicking, acrobatics, and weapons." - Gene Lebell.

So he loved grapling and studied it but you reckon he may not have been able to use it. He studied other arts and could and did use them in fights. Why not grappling?

What do you mean he has never been in any 'proper' fights? He was in plenty of street fights, he did full contact sparring and had an amatuer boxing career. Do you mean that ufc with all its rules and regualtions is 'proper' fighting?

nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Chook Legs View Post
    "Bruce loved to learn grappling, he ate it up! He said that people would never go for it in movies or TV because the fights are over too fast and most of the good stuff was hidden from view. He said they wanted to see fancy kicking, acrobatics, and weapons." - Gene Lebell.

So he loved grapling and studied it but you reckon he may not have been able to use it. He studied other arts and could and did use them in fights. Why not grappling?

What do you mean he has never been in any 'proper' fights? He was in plenty of street fights, he did full contact sparring and had an amatuer boxing career. Do you mean that ufc with all its rules and regualtions is 'proper' fighting?
    by 'proper' I mean recorded official fights (apart from his boxing bouts at 15)

what my point is, is that I cant see a gifted fighter weighing in at 140lbs on a good day beating a proffesional world ranked fighter who weighs 205lbs

viiictor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) viiictor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) viiictor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) viiictor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) viiictor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) viiictor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) viiictor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) viiictor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) viiictor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) viiictor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) viiictor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont think its even possible to find it out because we will never know. so no point.

delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by injured44 View Post
    LOL bruce lee was like 130 pounds

grab a hold of him take him down, start GnP

/bruce lee
    so what if he was 130lbs, functional strenght is what truely sets apart the bulldog grapplers from great grapplers. by know you should know that mechanics is more the key to takedowns/submissions than actual AAHHH!!!! UUUUHHH!@!!!!!!! EHHHHH!!!!! tap tap tap.....

i highly doubt you are stronger than Bruce.
    Pyramid Paradigm?

http://www.jackherer.com/ Prove Jack Herer wrong and get $100,000.

MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rjstef View Post
    but... there's no such thing as god.
    prove it

MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTroll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    btw chuck isnt even that good....any good fighter will beat him.........Rampage 2x.....who else good has he fought? silva will own him....who has he beat ? babalu sobral? kevin randleman? couture who cant strike for SH$%^$? tito? who can only ground and pound?

carlwolfslair is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlwolfslair is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlwolfslair is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlwolfslair is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlwolfslair is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlwolfslair is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlwolfslair is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlwolfslair is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlwolfslair is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlwolfslair is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlwolfslair is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i think kung fu and bruces jeet kun do are great to watch but in practice most of the moves are deadly unless your a killer you cant use them. the moves you can use are used better in other martial arts so...

if you put bruce in a fight he will kill his opponent he didnt have rules

so in the ufc bruce loses and goes to jail but chuck wins and goes to the grave...

this is kinda the result of most fights against a true kung fu fighter (i talking about a master of it like bruce) its to the death if u cant quit and run away. u cant even shoot them they just do that matrix thing lol ok now im being silly...

BRUCE LEE WINS
    TRAIN HARD FIGHT EASY!

carlwolfslair is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlwolfslair is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlwolfslair is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlwolfslair is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlwolfslair is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlwolfslair is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlwolfslair is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlwolfslair is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlwolfslair is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlwolfslair is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlwolfslair is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nedrud relyt View Post
    by 'proper' I mean recorded official fights (apart from his boxing bouts at 15)

what my point is, is that I cant see a gifted fighter weighing in at 140lbs on a good day beating a proffesional world ranked fighter who weighs 205lbs
    you can win at 130lbs if you bite out your oppoinants throat and tear out his eyes! They dont record those kinda fights. Have you ever kicked a 205 lb man in the balls it doesnt matter how big he is hes going down. and what 205lb man can catch a man half his size who keep kicking him in the balls and every time u grab him bites you. Kung fu is not a UFC fight with rules its a fight full stop i dont fight like that but come on that ****ing works and lee was the best there was at it
    TRAIN HARD FIGHT EASY!

wutdafukdidujusaytomeulib 1quick1's Avatar
    1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My money would be on Chuck or almost any top tier MMA fighter. Bruce is impressive as hell (in movies) and he is a genetic freak but imagine if Chuck got ahold of him on the ground. He would pound his face off.

One thing in Bruce's favor though is I imagine he knows 273 ways he could paralyze an opponent with one strike. Just saying he'd probably throw **** at at MMA fighter they'd never expect. We'll never find out so it really doesn't matter.

Registered User Big Arm Big Pay's Avatar
    Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bruce Lee > Anyone Ever
    Workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=454246811#post454246811

"Dude...there are ALWAYS ninjas. You just can't see them." - HardGainer82, Clark Kent, WishmasterATM, BPP, poopoo333, JOSEF RAKICH

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HardGainer82 View Post
    Actually, Bruce had several notebooks and sketches of stuff that he took directly from the works and manuals of other martial arts and martial artists, solely for his own study and learning. And after his death his wife and her lawyer had it published. I'm a huge Bruce Lee fan but he never intended it to be published and doing so was a monumental act of plagiarism.

*edit* But Amazon has his name on it so obviously none of this is true.
    I bet you're one of those guys who watched "Dragon" and think he dictated the whole thing to his wife while he was in a hospital bed.
    I wouldnt call it plagerism, she inherited all those things and chose to publish it. It was hers to do with as she wanted. She would know if anyone did whether he intended to publish it. I would think that the world has benefitted from it. He was obsessed with learning and teaching in his life, why would you think he wouldnt want his works to continue?
    As for it being based on the works of others, I dont doubt it. He didnt invent any new style of martial art, he was more concerned with taking what already worked and refining it. By these standards almost any published work of martial arts literature is plagerism, because when it comes to martial arts there is very little new under the sun. nothing new about that.
    As for "Dragon" it was moderately entertaining I guess, but not very realistic. I was making fun of amazon also, hence the :-)

Caine  607 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caine  607 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caine  607 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caine  607 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caine  607 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caine  607 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caine  607 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caine  607 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caine  607 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caine  607 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caine  607 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread proves one thing Liddel can't beat Bruce Lees ghost in a fight.
    Misc Perv #13

my bf% is higher than yours yeah thats right.

TAPPER_II is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAPPER_II is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAPPER_II is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAPPER_II is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAPPER_II is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAPPER_II is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAPPER_II is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAPPER_II is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAPPER_II is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAPPER_II is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAPPER_II is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lion_Heart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion_Heart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion_Heart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion_Heart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion_Heart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion_Heart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion_Heart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion_Heart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion_Heart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion_Heart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion_Heart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Caine 607 View Post

LOL Repped
    "The game of chess is like a sword fight. You must think first before you move" - Shao Lin yu Wu Dang

"I keep one eye open like CBS" - Jay-Z

*dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *dwest* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Chuck Liddell vs. Mike Ditka

Da Bears Lol

delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Caine 607 View Post
    i'd still pay to watch it
    Pyramid Paradigm?

athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you guys know that bruce lee can be bigger if he wanted to, but he didn't .. why? because it will make him slow

speed kills.. Lee>>>>>by a mile>>>>Lidell

Originally Posted by athrun340 View Post
    you guys know that bruce lee can be bigger if he wanted to, but he didn't .. why? because it will make him slow

if only Jeet Kune Lee and Fyudoor Emilianka met, together they'd probably create a system to turn average joes into super soldiers.

more importantly speed is more about your own ability than actual size. Fyudoor is a very fast fighter.
    Pyramid Paradigm?

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chodan9 View Post
    I wouldnt call it plagerism, she inherited all those things and chose to publish it. It was hers to do with as she wanted. She would know if anyone did whether he intended to publish it. I would think that the world has benefitted from it. He was obsessed with learning and teaching in his life, why would you think he wouldnt want his works to continue?
    As for it being based on the works of others, I dont doubt it. He didnt invent any new style of martial art, he was more concerned with taking what already worked and refining it. By these standards almost any published work of martial arts literature is plagerism, because when it comes to martial arts there is very little new under the sun. nothing new about that.
    As for "Dragon" it was moderately entertaining I guess, but not very realistic. I was making fun of amazon also, hence the :-)
    No, he took it directly from other sources, verbatim. Tom Bleecker has been researching this for a long time now, as have others, and publishing that book as if it was an original work of Bruce Lee is borderline criminal.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

Registered User 495081 Drop_Dead's Avatar
    Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by athrun340 View Post

just thought id add in that at one point after bruce started weightlifting he bulked up like 15 or 20 pounds. he then lost it all on purpose because he lost too much speed supposedly. i read that in one of his books

NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't believe this thread is 5 pages long....... sad

Originally Posted by NINEZeRO View Post
    I can't believe this thread is 5 pages long....... sad
    add the fact you just made it longer lol
    Pyramid Paradigm?

emzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emzu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is one of the most retarded threads i have ever read. some of you guys should get screened for down syndrome

=T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone who actuly belives all that **** about Bruce lee knocking someone back 15 feet with a 1 inch punch should be Beat to death with a rubber hose and then denied a proper Burial

Originally Posted by t bone tommy View Post
    Anyone who actuly belives all that **** about Bruce lee knocking someone back 15 feet with a 1 inch punch should be Beat to death with a rubber hose and then denied a proper Burial
    O rly?
    Pyramid Paradigm?

nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    x2

-themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i think pound for pound bruce lee is a beast and would beat almost anyone his own weight-but chuck isnt some random, and he outweighs him by almost 100lbs.

my money would be on chuck.
    bulking to 150

Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chook Legs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So the man you actually got hit by it and stated the following should die? Strong logic.

Hayward Nishioka - "Bruce had this trademark "One Inch Punch", he could send individuals (Some of whom outweighed him by over 100lbs) flying through the air where they'd crash to the ground 15 feet away. I remember getting knocked up against the wall by that punch. I didn't think it was possible that he could generate so much power in his punch, especially when he was just laying his hand against my chest, he just twitched a bit and Wham!!!, I went flying backward and bounced off a wall. I took him very seriously after that."

peteyr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteyr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteyr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteyr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteyr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteyr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteyr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteyr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteyr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteyr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteyr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Those that "think" Lee was all flashy side kicks and couldnt fight need to maybe read more about him.

IF it were a possible match up,would put my money (car, bikes and house) on Lee any day.

Exotic Bud Enthusiast TheStuddMuffin's Avatar
    TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStuddMuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chuck Lidell via Poundage