Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congrats on the coffee savings! Must be niceeee
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166196451

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're gonna have a blast in St. Lucia! I've never been, but I'd kill for a vaca like that right now. I'll settle for a few days at home over Christmas

Your reverse has been awesome too, holding very good condition! Your legs seem to be holding separation better than last time you reversed IIRC, great work
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IK9 View Post
    Congrats on the coffee savings! Must be niceeee
    Meh, save money on coffee, 4 million other things go wrong lol

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    You're gonna have a blast in St. Lucia! I've never been, but I'd kill for a vaca like that right now. I'll settle for a few days at home over Christmas

Your reverse has been awesome too, holding very good condition! Your legs seem to be holding separation better than last time you reversed IIRC, great work
    Well, I'm not really even reversing right now lol. I'm basically dieting ha-ha. I stopped upping calories and I've been doing a little more cardio. Currently still sitting 11 pounds over and just trying to hold here until vacation. I def. halted the progress I was making with the reverse and my calories will probably never get as high as they could have but I like where my bf% is (Esp for vacation lol) and will probably top out at 167 or so and hold that weight with whatever my macros may be. Currently 161 will probably come back from vaca at 170 lol
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BPak MI40 - Shoulders/Tris

Tempo: 4:0:1:0 on all lifts unless otherwise noted

Rest: 40 seconds between each set unless otherwise noted

NOS Sets: Essentially drop sets with 20% reduction

Seated DB Side Laterals

25 x 8
    25 x 8
    25 x 8
    25 x 8, 20 x 6, 15 x 6, 10 x 7

Reverse Pec Deck

70 x 15
    70 x 15
    70 x 15
    70 x 15

Cable Side Laterals

30 x 8
    30 x 8
    30 x 8
    30 x 8, 20 x 6, 10 x 8

Stairmaster Machine shoulder Press

115 x 8
    115 x 8
    115 x 8
    115 x 8, 85 x 8, 55 x 8, 35 x 8

Cable Press Down

130 x 15
    120 x 15
    120 x 15
    110 x 15, 90 x 10, 70 x 10, 50 x 8

DB Two Arm Kickbacks

15 x 20
    15 x 20
    15 x 20
    15 x 20

Dip Pushdown Machine

180 x 8
    180 x 8
    180 x 8
    180 x 8

MISC

Juggled the schedule a bit so I could give the legs some more rest and protect the hammy. Going to hit some squats tomorrow though

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pretty close to finishing the program?

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Pretty close to finishing the program?
    There's like 7 workouts left I think. I think I'll 5 or so of them done before I leave!! Fun program over all. Exactly what I needed at this time.

Decisions to make for the new year! Probably going to set up my own programming.

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    There's like 7 workouts left I think. I think I'll 5 or so of them done before I leave!! Fun program over all. Exactly what I needed at this time.

Decisions to make for the new year! Probably going to set up my own programming.
    Awesome mentality....choosing the program based on your life situations..AWESOME stuff JP!
    advertising not permitted

hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haven't been on checking journals in a while, but this one looks just as awesome as before. You're pics look great my friend and training looks spot on. Keep it up!

And even more kudos on the changes with social media. It is an addiction. I try to fight the urge nightly to stay off twitter and ******** while my girls are awake. I'm not home much with working at night a couple of times per week and even though my daughters are young (3 and 6) they are very involved with piano, volleyball, basketball, gymnastics so when we are home I try to make sure they get my undivided attention. I'm far from perfect, but I can say that I am proud of what I'm able to do with them in a short amount of time.

I need to stop buying caffeine at stores. I love STARBUCKS coffee. I buy the beans and grind and brew. We don't live close to one, so if we are out and about I treat myself to a cup because no matter what I do I can't make it as good. But I've fallen into stopping by a carry out that carries a sugar free grape energy drink I love 3 times per week or so. It's only $1, but it adds up. The other days I'll use half a scoop of K-otic by EFX for my caff fix.

Also, you will LOVE St. Lucia. Went there 10 years ago on my honey moon. MORE than amazing. I recommend getting a good tour around the island. Well worth it. Go see the Grande Titons (I think that's their name). We stayed at the Sandals Grande I believe. Right on the bay. That made a man made pathway to connect wear the resort was to the island it's attached to. VERY COOL.
    All American EFX Rep

********: www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how much do you like seated side laterals right?
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Awesome mentality....choosing the program based on your life situations..AWESOME stuff JP!
    You know it buddy!! I work bodybuilding into my life, not my life into bodybuilding
    Originally Posted by hossjob View Post
    Haven't been on checking journals in a while, but this one looks just as awesome as before. You're pics look great my friend and training looks spot on. Keep it up!

And even more kudos on the changes with social media. It is an addiction. I try to fight the urge nightly to stay off twitter and ******** while my girls are awake. I'm not home much with working at night a couple of times per week and even though my daughters are young (3 and 6) they are very involved with piano, volleyball, basketball, gymnastics so when we are home I try to make sure they get my undivided attention. I'm far from perfect, but I can say that I am proud of what I'm able to do with them in a short amount of time.

I need to stop buying caffeine at stores. I love STARBUCKS coffee. I buy the beans and grind and brew. We don't live close to one, so if we are out and about I treat myself to a cup because no matter what I do I can't make it as good. But I've fallen into stopping by a carry out that carries a sugar free grape energy drink I love 3 times per week or so. It's only $1, but it adds up. The other days I'll use half a scoop of K-otic by EFX for my caff fix.

Also, you will LOVE St. Lucia. Went there 10 years ago on my honey moon. MORE than amazing. I recommend getting a good tour around the island. Well worth it. Go see the Grande Titons (I think that's their name). We stayed at the Sandals Grande I believe. Right on the bay. That made a man made pathway to connect wear the resort was to the island it's attached to. VERY COOL.
    You have a great mindset my friend! Looks like we have a very similar thought process. As far as the caffeine goes, those dollars here and there add up when you look at the entire year. I think of how bad the economy is and the people who make a lot less than I do, and they struggle to get by but need their coffee every day, need the newest tv, newest video game, newest phone, I just can't understand the thought process of most people this day and age. Priorities are all out of whack! Keep working at it each day and be conscious of the choices your making when you make them, just strive for progress in and out of the gym!

You were close with the Titans, they are called the Pitons! We certainly plan on seeing them and doing a tour of the island, etc etc. Have a lot of stuff planned

Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    how much do you like seated side laterals right?
    So much better than standing. The form most people use on standing side lats is ridiculous and they aren't getting what they could out of them!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

MISC

Yesterday I did the RSP Nutrition Squat Challenge. I didn't even come close to making the goal but it was still a crazy workout and my legs are so effin sore today haha. Kind of dumb coming off a hamstring injury but I like to support my RSP Crew so I went for it. I told myself that if I felt anything in the hammy that i'd stop and lucky for me I didn't

The Challenge: Squat your body weight (For me 160), for 100 reps. You get the amount of time you have to do it by dividing the weight by 20, so for me I have 8 minutes (160/8).

I only made it through 75 reps. Give it a try if you want a fun challenge!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

BPak MI40 - Shoulders/Tris

Tempo: 4:0:1:0 on all lifts unless otherwise noted

Rest: 40 seconds between each set unless otherwise noted

NOS Sets: Essentially drop sets with 20% reduction

Incline BB Press

185 x 10
    185 x 10
    185 x 10
    185 x 10, 135 x 10

Pec Deck SS DB Preacher Curl

100 x 8/20 x 8
    100 x 8/20 x 8
    100 x 8/20 x 8
    100 x 8/20 x 8

Incline DB Fly

50 x 8
    50 x 8
    50 x 8
    50 x 8, 40 x 6, 30 x 6

HS Incline Press

2pps x 8
    2pps x 8
    2pps x 8
    2pps x 8, 1pps x 20

Rope Curl

90 x 8
    90 x 8
    90 x 8
    90 x 8, 80 x 7, 70 x 6, 60 x 6

BB Curl SS Dips

95 x 8/ BW x 20
    95 x 8/ BW x 20
    95 x 8/ BW x 20

MISC

BB Incline felt good today. Real good. I can't wait to start the new year and really get my training going. Time to ramp things up!!!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Killing it before vacation!

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    squat challenge, I am fat can't handle the reps

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Bro Shoulder Day

OHP

95 X 10
    115 X 10
    135 X 8
    115 X 10
    95 X 10

DB Side Laterals

30 x 10
    30 x 10
    30 x 10
    30 x 10

Cable Side Laterals

20 x 15
    20 x 15
    20 x 15
    20 x 15

BH HS Press

70ps x 15
    70ps x 15
    70ps x 15

Reverse Pec Deck

100 x 15
    90 x 15
    90 x 15
    90 x 15

MISC

Solid workout. Really liking where I'm at body comp wise right now. Hopefully it doesn't all go to hell on vacation but I'm eating and drinking what I want with out a single macro counted so we'll see

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mirin squat challenge!

We will both be enjoying some great weather and eats soon!!

a few days will not blow your conditioning. Enjoy the holidays!

Originally Posted by phillysteak View Post
    Mirin squat challenge!

We will both be enjoying some great weather and eats soon!!
    Yes sir!!! You're about to have that ball and chain!

a few days will not blow your conditioning. Enjoy the holidays!
    You haven't seen me party I take it? LOL

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

saw the BFR pic on IG, love BF, only thing is my wraps(slingshot ) way to thick to do that, I may by the cuffs that layne uses.

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    saw the BFR pic on IG, love BF, only thing is my wraps(slingshot ) way to thick to do that, I may by the cuffs that layne uses.
    Yeah I don't have the best wraps for BFR but I made it work. Love the pump!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Bro Back Day

Rack Pulls

135 x 10
    225 x 6
    315 x 6
    365 x 6
    405 x 3
    315 x 6
    225 x 6

Head On Bench DB Row

50 x 12
    50 x 12
    50 x 12
    50 x 12

Straight Bar Pulldown

50 x 12
    50 x 12
    50 x 12

Cable Row

150 x 12
    150 x 12
    150 x 12
    150 x 12

MISC

Just went in today and had some fun. First time doing rack pulls in awhile and I worked up to 405 with no hamstring pain. Getting very excited to train heavy in the new year. My vacation will be the perfect deload, lots of food and rest! lol

Friday I'm hitting a double session. Legs in the AM with the wifey and the a bro day with three of my buddies in the afternoon doing some chest and arms!!

If I don't make it to the boards tomorrow I hope everyone has a merry christmas!! Hopefully Santa will bring you that DBOL you've been asking for

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

What happens if that Dbol is in the form of coal?
    did i done goof ?

What happens if that Dbol is in the form of coal?
    did i done goof ?
    No gainz for u!!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong Rack Pulls!

Have a Merry Christmas!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

rack pulls underrated for sure

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Merry Christmas to my BB homeys

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Bro Legs

Horizontal Leg Press

1pps x 20
    2pps x 15
    3pps x 10
    4pps x 10
    5pps x 10
    6pps x 10
    6pps x 10, 5pps x 8, 4pps x 6, 3pps x 6, 2pps x 8, 1pps x 10

Leg Ex

130 x 12
    130 x 12
    130 x 12

Lying Leg Curl

100 x 12
    100 x 12
    100 x 12

Standing Leg Curl

60 x 10
    60 x 10
    60 x 10

Seated Calf

110 x 10
    110 x 10
    110 x 10

Rotary Calf

370 x 20
    370 x 20
    370 x 20

MISC

Of course I get an infection two days before I go on vacation and I'm miserable lol (tooth/gum infection). Got in and got some legs done despite feeling pretty crappy. That leg press drop set was brutal. Got an upper body session on tap with the boys later this afternoon, I was going to max bench but may take it back a notch now.

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Eh be careful with the sickness
    how was the holiday?

Lucky

wish my gym and a horizontal leg press

My instagram-- JaredBB22

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hope the infection clears up in time for the trip!