Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eXistenceLies View Post
    Is no one else having problems with delayed movement response? Sometimes I have to press keys more than once for it to register. The mouse buttons work completely fine. It is just when using any keyboard key sometimes it works, sometimes it is delayed and other times I have to press them more than once. Sometimes up to 4 times. On top of that the sensitivity in this game was ridiculous lol. I had to turn my sh!t to 0. So I can't even really play the game. I wold go hide behind an object only for it to shoot me out in the open during battle cause of a delayed key press.
    anything going on in the background? is your keyboard wireless? does it do it for other games?
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    where do you find passwords to keypads and laptops that can't be hacked?
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    there was a 77mb update today for those having issues. hope it fixes everyone's problems cause this game is fun af

Tiptoe Through the Tulips eXistenceLies's Avatar
    eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    anything going on in the background? is your keyboard wireless? does it do it for other games?
    No, directly plugged in. Never has done it with other games and still doesn't do it. Someone on the FB page also was having the same problem. Update still didn't fix it.
    █ ٩(�̮̮̃�̃)۶ Random Crew ٩ █
    █ 1K Club █
    █ Official Melanotan 2 Thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132097293) █
    █ PC Master Race Crew http://imgur.com/a/G4uVM & https://pcpartpicker.com/b/qmd6Mp █

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    is this really hardware demanding on PC?

i have an i5-2500k + radeon r9 270x HD + a samsung ssd. would i be able to run this smoothly?
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    is this really hardware demanding on PC?

i have an i5-2500k + radeon r9 270x HD + a samsung ssd. would i be able to run this smoothly?
    I'm getting a solid 60fps at 1080p

and I only have a 970 with an i5 processor

apparently the performance only takes a significant hit if you try and play above 1080p
    *** Disregard neutrons and electrons, acquire protons crew ***
    *** No Hymen No Diamond crew ***

the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fark, reading all the comments/reviews I'm tempted to hold off till the Directors Cut/GOTY edition drops and sorts some of this chit out...

The recut of HR was so much better, wondering if the same thing will happen here. Plus mouse/KB issues have me worried.

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No, directly plugged in. Never has done it with other games and still doesn't do it. Someone on the FB page also was having the same problem. Update still didn't fix it.
    did you try a clean reinstall? It would only take like 5 minutes

Originally Posted by the[K]id View Post
    Fark, reading all the comments/reviews I'm tempted to hold off till the Directors Cut/GOTY edition drops and sorts some of this chit out...

The recut of HR was so much better, wondering if the same thing will happen here. Plus mouse/KB issues have me worried.
    a LOT of the negative feedback has to do with that stupid fuking day one DLC that you can only use once...wtf is up with that. Also obviously the initial issues with the release. Going off steam discussion it may have cleaned up quite a bit of it. Some people obviously still having issues. Once you start playing, its a blast.

eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zerafian View Post
    did you try a clean reinstall? It would only take like 5 minutes

a LOT of the negative feedback has to do with that stupid fuking day one DLC that you can only use once...wtf is up with that. Also obviously the initial issues with the release. Going off steam discussion it may have cleaned up quite a bit of it. Some people obviously still having issues. Once you start playing, its a blast.
    I'll definitely try that.
    █ 1K Club █
    █ Official Melanotan 2 Thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132097293) █
    █ PC Master Race Crew http://imgur.com/a/G4uVM & https://pcpartpicker.com/b/qmd6Mp █

the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dammit, so want to play. Might hang 5 and see if they patch the mouse issue and grab the poverty edition then. Will be living vicariously through your praise, complaints and screen shots till then brahs!

Anyone have shots of what it looks like with SLI 1080's or titans or anything like that?

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'll definitely try that.
    Its kinda like "fuk, do I really have to reinstall...I shouldnt have to" AFter 170 hours, Fall Out 4 corrupted all my saves and I had to do a clean reinstall. Dramatic example but it fixed whatever happened. Last resort though right?

Dammit, so want to play. Might hang 5 and see if they patch the mouse issue and grab the poverty edition then. Will be living vicariously through your praise, complaints and screen shots till then brahs!

Anyone have shots of what it looks like with SLI 1080's or titans or anything like that?
    I feel like Iv just been lucky with games, I hardly ever run into issues...besides what I just said in the sentence above in this post.

i get an average of 63 fps under their benchmark in 1440p with my 1080 gtx. Ultra settings too.
    █ 1K Club █

Its kinda like "fuk, do I really have to reinstall...I shouldnt have to" AFter 170 hours, Fall Out 4 corrupted all my saves and I had to do a clean reinstall. Dramatic example but it fixed whatever happened. Last resort though right?

I feel like Iv just been lucky with games, I hardly ever run into issues...besides what I just said in the sentence above in this post.
    well son of a bitch....it works...for now that is
    █ 1K Club █

broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why are people so riled by the microtransactions? Pretty much every game has some sort of pay to unlock it faster feature these days like characters in a fighting game or better weapons in a jrpg. Never even crosses my mind to buy them because don't want to ruin my single player experience. P2W in an MMO I understand, but this I just don't get. Though it seems like an incredibly dumb move by the publishers, how much can those really bring in? $10-30k? and a ton of lost sales.

That being said having a ton of fun with the game
    That's my secret Captain. I'm always shredded

everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anyone know how i can access the preorder chit? haven't seen the 'assault pack' or the 'tactical pack' yet

also, when dafuq they gonna release the deus ex announcer pack for dota 2 lol

Originally Posted by broseidon View Post
    Why are people so riled by the microtransactions? Pretty much every game has some sort of pay to unlock it faster feature these days like characters in a fighting game or better weapons in a jrpg. Never even crosses my mind to buy them because don't want to ruin my single player experience. P2W in an MMO I understand, but this I just don't get. Though it seems like an incredibly dumb move by the publishers, how much can those really bring in? $10-30k? and a ton of lost sales.

That being said having a ton of fun with the game
    i don't get it either, especially for a singleplayer game. I was more shocked that they would do that for a SP game. Even if it was multiplayer (someone said it was?) games have always been p2w ever since diablo 2. there has always been a way to exchange money for virtual items one way or another

Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Wait, the game hasn't even been out a week, and there are micro-transactions? If the game was $30 or $40, ok, but at full price, that doesn't make any sense. I absolutely understand microtransactions in F2P, or MMOs, or cosmetic items in FPS games on occasion, but in a single player game?
    From what I understand, they just make the game easier. Kind of like buying wins/experience points/MUT points in Madden or 2K games. They don't unlock things that aren't available to other players, they just make the game easier. I may be misunderstanding. But since it's a single player game, who cares? You're only buying a competitive advantage over the AI.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    Broncos - Nuggets - Rockies - Avalanche

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It just comes across as overly greedy/scummy is all.
    This. Rustles me slightly tbh.
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55, M48.00

Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It just comes across as overly greedy/scummy is all.
    It is. But this is Ubi so I'm hardly surprised.

Isn't it Square Enix?
    You're absolutely right, I'm not sure why I thought that. Either way, this is the future of games. Too many kids with their parents credit cards I guess.

Originally Posted by Beliedat View Post
    You're absolutely right, I'm not sure why I thought that. Either way, this is the future of games. Too many kids with their parents credit cards I guess.
    you ever wonder if all the pirating makes a difference as well? Doesnt hurt the big companies as much as small ones. As irritating as it is, Im not gonna blame them 100%

GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just noticed i have a version of the game with some dlc. do i have to start a new game in order to get it after i put in the code?

dont feel like starting over, i just got to golem city or whatever

game is awsome

well son of a bitch....it works...for now that is
    Well the delayed key response is back again.....wtf lol
    █ 1K Club █

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by GoobyPls View Post
    just noticed i have a version of the game with some dlc. do i have to start a new game in order to get it after i put in the code?

dont feel like starting over, i just got to golem city or whatever

game is awsome
    dont think so

the dlc is just stuff you can access in the menus so you should be able to get them in your current save file
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

Well the delayed key response is back again.....wtf lol
    wtf man!

Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Saw all the negative reviews on steam, just wanna say this game is ****ing legit on Xbox. As a big Deus Ex fan I would put this right below the Witcher 3 on the best games on Xbox one. Everything that needed fixing in the previous game has been addressed/added.
    Misc med crew~~

MattyFish11 is not very helpful. (-500) MattyFish11 is not very helpful. (-500) MattyFish11 is not very helpful. (-500) MattyFish11 is not very helpful. (-500) MattyFish11 is not very helpful. (-500) MattyFish11 is not very helpful. (-500) MattyFish11 is not very helpful. (-500) MattyFish11 is not very helpful. (-500) MattyFish11 is not very helpful. (-500) MattyFish11 is not very helpful. (-500) MattyFish11 is not very helpful. (-500)
    So I've just finished the very first part of the game - when the helicopter lands in the Atrium.

Question: Whenever someone on my team comes in over the radio I see the top left of my screen - the dialogue.

However I never hear what they're saying. Surely you're meant to be hearing the conversations not just a small pop up box that you have to take your eyes off the main story to read?

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i wanna play this on PC so bad fuk my life
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

wtf man!

LOL now it works. I am thinking it has something to do with manually saving. I have no idea. Instead of choosing my manual save I have been choosing auto save location. Seems to work now. No fuking clue man.
    █ 1K Club █

moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is this game good as a standalone? I haven't played any of the previous releases...I may try out Human Revolution first. Basically im worried I will be missing an assload of backstory etc. I could always just read the plots of the first ones i guess.

jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by moonrakerelite View Post
    Is this game good as a standalone? I haven't played any of the previous releases...I may try out Human Revolution first. Basically im worried I will be missing an assload of backstory etc. I could always just read the plots of the first ones i guess.
    Human Revolution is a great game. You can find the Director's Cut for it quite cheap at this point. I beat Human Revolution about 3 years ago, but I thought I would reinstall it today and run through it again just as a refresher and then pick up Mankind Divided in a month or two. It is well worth a playthrough. It brought life back to the franchise after Invisible War. I would get HR now and play through it if I was you and then pick up MD when it gets cheaper in a bit.