Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Roxyraver is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roxyraver is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roxyraver is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roxyraver is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roxyraver is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roxyraver is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roxyraver is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roxyraver is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roxyraver is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roxyraver is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roxyraver is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nutrition was ALL over the place this weekend... legit. Friday's are our usual "splurge" nights, but this past Friday was nasty weather-wise, even my gym closed early! So, hubby and I ended up taking a nap around 630... and of course we slept til about 9! Blew our whole night. We woke up and ate dinner... I had leftover pot roast!!!! yummmm. Then made banana 'ice cream' for dessert.

Saturday I didn't do much at all. Hubs had band practice, so he was gone most of the day... I pathetically sat around on my ass and cleaned a tiny bit. But mainly sat around on my ass... lmao. He picked up chinese food on the way home, so that's what dinner was. Yummy. Szechuan string beans with shrimp. My favorite. I should have passed on the crab wontons, but oh of course I ate 3!!! And then of course ate junk later while we watched movies! oy vey! haha

Sunday had to run some errands during the day, then went to my mom's for dinner. Then came back and did laundry and watched TV. Pretty relaxing weekend :-)

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I really need to get serious though. Vacation is in 4.5 weeks. I am no where NEAR vacay ready!!!
    Roxy

Eat Right
    Work Hard
    Feel Good

My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150955983

Roxyraver is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roxyraver is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roxyraver is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roxyraver is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roxyraver is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roxyraver is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roxyraver is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roxyraver is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roxyraver is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roxyraver is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roxyraver is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by vanessa40 View Post
    I am the same way and it's really going to be hard for me with Steve being out of town until Friday night and me being all alone. I never eat right when i am by myself..time to get on the treadmill. I will check back in on you later
    Any big Super Bowl plans..
    No, not really. We were going to have my mom and her husband over to our house to watch it, but we really don't have a big enough area for everyone to sit, so we just decided to go to my moms who has a lot more seating space
    Roxy

Eat Right
    Work Hard
    Feel Good

My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150955983