Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000)
    Iran flies their Pres around in a Vietnam surplus US Army helo. Safe to say they won't be "passing the US" in tech any time soon. Sorry, I meant they FLEW their Pres around.

=D

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    Iranbrah is slightly unhinged and deluded about certain subjects but I'd take him over a 75 IQ Jew worshipping cuckservative CUCK such as yourself
    Brutal.

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    If Iran is so great...why did you flee to the UK like a cUcK? Why haven't you moved back?

You seem eager to talk it up, but not too eager to actually live there.
    I was born in the UK. Iran is a beautiful country and I would love to live there.

The big challenge for me is that in the UK someone as educated as me is quite rare whereas in Iran there are a lot of people like me - so it would be a lot more competitive job market.

Don't want to move somewher ewhere i'll be unemployed.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    Saying you're done, doesn't have the effect you think it has. You have completely embarrased yourself. Imagine being a smaller guy banging on about boots on necks over the internet. The only boot who will be on anyones neck is when you have to avoid the next BLM riots.
    My American boot is really cutting off that circulation to your inbred brain. Cot dayum, lmao.

Iranbrah is slightly unhinged and deluded about certain subjects but I'd take him over a 75 IQ Jew worshipping cuckservative CUCK such as yourself
    Uh oh, the angry incel is back. I am very, very scared. How dare I make fun of these inbred USA-haters. You Muslim, boy?

Originally Posted by Islandboyo View Post
    You want me to leave your country, what about all these jew child rapist and black thugs you worship who rape/murder your people daily. Have you told them to leave yet you little cuck?
    You can take all your fellow criminals with you. Very, very simple.

Name a better country than the USA
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was born in the UK. Iran is a beautiful country and I would love to live there.

The big challenge for me is that in the UK someone as educated as me is quite rare whereas in Iran there are a lot of people like me - so it would be a lot more competitive job market.

Yet no one in iran can maintain a helicopter... or fly one.

LOL

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BotDetector View Post
    Iran flies their Pres around in a Vietnam surplus US Army helo. Safe to say they won't be "passing the US" in tech any time soon. Sorry, I meant they FLEW their Pres around.

=D
    Iran ahs been under world wide American enforced sanctions for 20 years - they are only just becoming unenforcable now. In 10 years the world will change dramatically and not the way you want.

Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    My American boot is really cutting off that circulation to your inbred brain. Cot dayum, lmao.

Uh oh, the angry incel is back. I am very, very scared. How dare I make fun of these inbred USA-haters. You Muslim, boy?

I don'tt need to put my boot on anyons neck - owning all of you inbred Americans just by typing. With that said, again you're a smaller guy, do you think you could hold someone down with your boot on their neck?

Iran ahs been under world wide American enforced sanctions for 20 years - they are only just becoming unenforcable now. In 10 years the world will change dramatically and not the way you want.
    lol you're so mad.....

Is it tough being exposed? Srs tho bro - no one here believed iran had any technology.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don'tt need to put my boot on anyons neck - owning all of you inbred Americans just by typing. With that said, again you're a smaller guy, do you think you could hold someone down with your boot on their neck?
    LOL, youre so transparent. Get more angry.

(I could 100% but I was talking figuratively, inbred)
    USMC 0311
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Let's see, any country that you can safely walk the streets of major cities at night. One where you aren't surrounded by mentally ill, drug addicted, obese slobs? One where you don't have to worship blacks and jews ?
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

Originally Posted by Islandboyo View Post
    Let's see, any country that you can safely walk the streets of major cities at night. One where you aren't surrounded by mentally ill, drug addicted, obese slobs? One where you don't have to worship blacks and jews ?
    Name a better country, stop cowering, pajeet.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

lol you're so mad.....

Is it tough being exposed? Srs tho bro - no one here believed iran had any technology.
    Well Iran wiped the floor with your Jewish masters.

I am mad? news to me - this is just funny.

I feel sorry for you guys, you think you live in the greatest palce on earth, but you've never seen anything of the world and really have no idea. You are delusional.

Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You have a job? Now I’m curious.

I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.

LOL, youre so transparent. Get more angry.

(I could 100% but I was talking figuratively, inbred)
    Why would I be angry? You should be angry, you can't even go into half your city because you'd be killed.

Well Iran wiped the floor with your Jewish masters.

I am mad? news to me - this is just funny.

I feel sorry for you guys, you think you live in the greatest palce on earth, but you've never seen anything of the world and really have no idea. You are delusional.
    lol iran didn't do chit. firing scud missiles like Iraq did 34 years ago impressed no one brah. Maybe focus more on the fundamentals - maintenance of aircraft for example. training of pilots...

LOL

Originally Posted by Adam16121 View Post
    You have a job? Now I’m curious.

I work in project management for an engineering consultancy.

I actually had some NY bankers contact me the other day to act as a consultant for them - name your horuly rate lol.

tbh I don't want to work for American bankers - so I listed an extremely high rate - phuck them.
    Last edited by PimpinisEasy; 05-20-2024 at 03:43 PM.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just a reminder that the Jew-lover BullittCUCK stands at a mighty 5 feet 7 inches

Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I work in project management for an engineering consultancy.

I actually had some NY bankers contact me the other day to act as a consultant for them - name your horuly rate lol.
    What exactly qualifies you as a consultant? And please, tell me a little about the type of projects you that are a stakeholder in, as well as the methodology you employ. I’ll throw out a wild guess and assume that you’re yet another jira/agile drone, unless you say something more interesting.
    Last edited by Adam16121; 05-21-2024 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Grammar
    I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.

Just a reminder that the Jew-lover BullittCUCK stands at a mighty 5 feet 7 inches
    Thats completely untrue. Even if it was, you got stomped on by a manlet.

Where did you get that from? Little lying jew coward lmao
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

What exactly qualifies you as a consultant, and tell me a little about the type of projects you that you are a stakeholder in, as well as the methodology you employ. Throw throw out a wild guess and assume you’re another jira/agile drone unless you say something more interesting.
    I worked for an American company as a project manager developing a production scale plant for advanced material manufacture. I expect they're looking to invest in that company and they want someone who can give them some insight into that company. Personally I don't care - not really interested in working with NY bankers.

I typically work in gas processing/chemicals at pre-FEED, Conceptual design, Detailed Design, procurement and construction. I have a master's degree in engineering, chartered engineer and have 14 years experience in the industry.

Might do an MBA next - but too busy arguing with Americans online lol.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thats completely untrue. Even if it was, you got stomped on by a manlet.

Where did you get that from? Little lying jew coward lmao
    Yes buddy you "stomp" everyone

Meanwhile in reality you're the dumbest/most cucked person on the misc

Relax lil guy

You're asking where I got your height from when you asked me that very same question less than a week ago and I told you

I can't imagine having to go through life with a brain that is incapable of retaining information

lol iran didn't do chit. firing scud missiles like Iraq did 34 years ago impressed no one brah. Maybe focus more on the fundamentals - maintenance of aircraft for example. training of pilots...

LOL
    I think you're a little out of your deptth to undertand rocket technology - stick to the trolling.

Yes buddy you "stomp" everyone

Meanwhile in reality you're the dumbest/most cucked person on the misc

Relax lil guy

You're asking where I got your height from when you asked me that very same question less than a week ago and I told you

I can't imagine having to go through life with a brain that is incapable of retaining information
    You may have forgotten more of the lessons I taught you had you not been raised by a single mother.

When you want to make chit personal, youve gotta step up the plate. But we both know youre ugly, and wont, because you dont want to get laughed at.

So you can either make it personal, which is fine, but youre just a cuck if you hide behind your computer about it.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

I worked for an American company as a project manager developing a production scale plant for advanced material manufacture. I expect they're looking to invest in that company and they want someone who can give them some insight into that company. Personally I don't care - not really interested in working with NY bankers.

I typically work in gas processing/chemicals at pre-FEED, Conceptual design, Detailed Design, procurement and construction. I have a master's degree in engineering, chartered engineer and have 14 years experience in the industry.

Might do an MBA next - but too busy arguing with Americans online lol.
    Sounds like an industry specific version of the waterfall model. That is a dying approach these days in most companies, but I won’t claim to be an expert on the nuances of engineering, as I am not one. Other miscers are though, let me take this back and see what they say.

Sounds like an industry specific version of the waterfall model. That is a dying approach these days in most companies, but I won’t claim to be an expert on the nuances of engineering, as I am not. Other miscers are though, let me take this back and see what they say.
    Waterfall project management is the normal approach in engineering. Software development use agile, because they don't have a defined set of requirements at the initiation of the project - they develop their requirements/scope as they go.

lol good luck finding someone on here to 'check my work'.

You may have forgotten more of the lessons I taught you had you not been raised by a single mother.

When you want to make chit personal, youve gotta step up the plate. But we both know youre ugly, and wont, because you dont want to get laughed at.

So you can either make it personal, which is fine, but youre just a cuck if you hide behind your computer about it.
    Lol @ how touchy you are about being a manlet

Listen little man, being small isn't the end of the world. The real issues are that you're a Jew-loving gigacuck faggot, and also very stupid. You can't afford to be both of those things AND pocket sized.

Waterfall project management is the normal approach in engineering. Software development use agile, because they don't have a defined set of requirements at the initiation of the project - they develop their requirements/scope as they go.

lol good luck finding someone on here to 'check my work'.
    You’d be surprised. You certainly aren’t the only person on this forum with a background similar to the one you present. I’ve talked to a few who know what we are discussing in detail.

Lol @ how touchy you are about being a manlet

Listen little man, being small isn't the end of the world. The real issues are that you're a Jew-loving gigacuck faggot, and also very stupid. You can't afford to be both of those things AND pocket sized.
    Thats what I thought, lil bitchboi, youre 5'4. Your argument is invalid until you step into the ring. Until you get some balls, wait, you wont. Stomped, with father instilled logic.

Not shocked, though, you backing up your Islamist Brotherhood because you couldnt stand seeing me defend the USA. You need to get deported, too.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Thats what I thought, lil bitchboi, youre 5'4. Your argument is invalid until you step into the ring. Until you get some balls, wait, you wont. Stomped, with father instilled logic.

Not shocked, though, you backing up your Islamist Brotherhood because you couldnt stand seeing me defend the USA. You need to get deported, too.
    Alright mister I've had enough of you

Alright mister I've had enough of you

Still crying, manlet? The projection is great. I see I've gotten to you being ugly and short. Thats too funny.

Where are your balls, cmon, no honor? Gut-less!
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*