Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by necrologic View Post
    Pretty decent stimulus tolerance. Even Vahalla Java by Death Wish Coffee does nothing for me. As for my caffeine intake it's usually nonexistent. I rarely touch my coffee. I don't touch any sodas. Strictly water, milk, and protein powder. Of course when there's some if I preworkout.

Yeah I don't plan on taking it antrine but before workouts.

As for the time difference. When I was getting 300 it was about 3 years ago maybe 4. The injury was a work injury on my lower back. It still randomly acts up, but mostly is okay nowadays. And I went completely cold turkey when I quit many years ago. Then a few months ago got back into it, and about the same time injuries myself. Just did mostly light machine exercises until this past month. Been trying squats just very carefully. Especially since I workout completely alone. Hope that helps.
    Death Wish stuff doesn't seem that bad to me either, I like Black Rifle Coffee, the CAF is really good for a strong coffee, but noting like a Pre-Workout kick. Give the 1/2 scoop a shot, since you don't normally take much caffeine, but I'm sure you'll be at 1 scoop.

As for squatting after an injury, it just takes time, lots of time to get over the mental aspect of "i don't want to get hurt" or sometimes just over thinking things... Take it slow, make sure you are doing your core and back rehab stuff, stretching really good and you'll get back there. It just takes time.

bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gregmh View Post
    Death Wish stuff doesn't seem that bad to me either, I like Black Rifle Coffee, the CAF is really good for a strong coffee, but noting like a Pre-Workout kick. Give the 1/2 scoop a shot, since you don't normally take much caffeine, but I'm sure you'll be at 1 scoop.
    I was wondering how their coffee was!! That company, and Mat Best is pretty awesome in itself haha
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle...." - Psalms 144:1

InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corey1Young View Post
    Front Squats
    If you want to really crush your quads and build some explosive power coming out of the hole try this:

3 second eccentric
    full 1-2 stop at the bottom
    1 second concentric

**BUT**
    only come up 3/4 of the way. Do not lock out the rep at the top. This will keep constant tension on the muscle throughout the movement. A word to the brave: Keep the collars on! Using this method of Front Squat will destroy your legs. The chances of someone dumping the load due to earlier than anticipated muscular failure are much higher.

If someone would want to try this one day this week and report back to the group on it that would be awesome.

Corey, I did these this morning in place of back squats (3 sets x 8). Here's how it went:

I felt very klutzy getting back into doing front squats at all, hadn't practiced in months and is one of my weakest, nay WEAKEST, movement patterns. After reviewing that video again I recall why I have problems with a clean grip. Like that Strength Camp guy said, I have long arms. I didn't discover that my arms are long as an excuse. I've always felt that way. I don't know HOW true it is. BACK TO THE TRIAL! I set up the bar with straps, planning to default to that. I loaded the bar for a total of my bodyweight (185#). Picking up by the straps (one hand helps the first, then I had to hold the other strap with my teeth to get a good grip. desperate times call for desperate measures), it just felt odd, way to heavy to start, clumsy, etc. I felt like I was falling forward, had my feet a little wide for stability, and still the bar dropped down my shoulders an inch or two. I couldn't even get fully down. Time to regroup.

I pulled the weight back to 'warmup weight' ('cause everyone knows one plate per side is just warmups ), and tried bodybuilder grip. I got a couple reps and it felt like the bar was going to roll off. That grip just curls mu shoulders too far inward where I didn't feel stable support for the bar. I probably just need to learn how to do this right. Oh, and Greg, I know what you mean now by feeling like you're gonna get choked out. OK, so after stumbling and bumbling through a few sets, trying different grips along the way I wound up with 5 sets instead of 4; seemed fair since I was getting so few reps before my strength and balance gave out. The last two sets I didn't even rack the bar at the top, just left it on the support arms at the bottom. It didn't feel like I was pumped so hard and couldn't move; my body just mechanically could not do more.

3/4 Barbell Front Squat - 180.83# 1RM (good news, almost my bodyweight for first time ever performed. 1RM for 'regular' front squats: 211.83#)
    • Set 1 : 135.0x5
    • Set 2 : 135.0x5
    • Set 3 : 135.0x5
    • Set 4 : 155.0x5
    • Set 5 : 155.0x4

Because I suck at these, I'm going to practice with the bar only for a few reps each day (?) and do these weekly on quads day in place of back squats which would make sense as quads is the day after hammies and this will focus on the target muscle properly. On full Leg Day (Nat'l KODIAK Day!) I'll do back squats.
    “God will not have his work made manifest by cowards” - RWE
    1Cor 6:19-20, Rom 12:1-2
    [[|--- CM Appr. Crew --- |]]

gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bdillingham5 View Post
    I was wondering how their coffee was!! That company, and Mat Best is pretty awesome in itself haha
    Yeah, He's a bad A$$ dude...

The Coffee is great, I've tried pretty much everything and there is only on that I'm not totally in love with. I always wanted to give it a go and found out a good frind of mine knows Evan Hafer. and thinks he's a really great guy... So that was good enough for me

bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, He's a bad A$$ dude...

The Coffee is great, I've tried pretty much everything and there is only on that I'm not totally in love with. I always wanted to give it a go and found out a good frind of mine knows Evan Hafer. and thinks he's a really great guy... So that was good enough for me
    Yeah Evan seems like a really cool guy!

I like the video where Mat Best is talking about him being beardless, and then Evan turns around and fires like 10 shots with 10 kills haha
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle...." - Psalms 144:1

ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I actually like the smith machine. I dont necessarily have a favorite exercise, but there are some exercises I like to do better in there:

Reverse grip bench for Triceps
    Pistol Squats
    standing calf raises
    Shoulder presses
    And some bent row variations. Pendlay rows in there are awesome
    I love, LOVE, incline presses on smith. I'll do 1 1/2s, partials, lock outs, top half bottom halfreps. I'll play with angles some of them INSANE.
    iSatori Rep
    iSatori.com

MY JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159728871&p=1196729941#post1196729941

ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtremeOne74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

As for squatting after an injury, it just takes time, lots of time to get over the mental aspect of "i don't want to get hurt" or sometimes just over thinking things... Take it slow, make sure you are doing your core and back rehab stuff, stretching really good and you'll get back there. It just takes time.
    Here's the thing. You're going to end up with an injury. Regardless of how good your form is. Push yourself hard enough and lift long enough and you will at least end up with something like arthritis, back issues, etc. Wow I was lucky enough to not have any traumatic injuries, after 20 years of lifting I have done arthritis and hip/back issues. But you know what? I love pushing weights and it was all well worth it. Just be smart and proactive by stretching, rolling, massage therapy, warming up, using good firm, and knowing your limits.
    iSatori Rep
    iSatori.com

MY JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159728871&p=1196729941#post1196729941

Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by InfiniteRecomp View Post
    Corey, I did these this morning in place of back squats (3 sets x 8). Here's how it went:

I felt very klutzy getting back into doing front squats at all, hadn't practiced in months and is one of my weakest, nay WEAKEST, movement patterns. After reviewing that video again I recall why I have problems with a clean grip. Like that Strength Camp guy said, I have long arms. I didn't discover that my arms are long as an excuse. I've always felt that way. I don't know HOW true it is. BACK TO THE TRIAL! I set up the bar with straps, planning to default to that. I loaded the bar for a total of my bodyweight (185#). Picking up by the straps (one hand helps the first, then I had to hold the other strap with my teeth to get a good grip. desperate times call for desperate measures), it just felt odd, way to heavy to start, clumsy, etc. I felt like I was falling forward, had my feet a little wide for stability, and still the bar dropped down my shoulders an inch or two. I couldn't even get fully down. Time to regroup.

I pulled the weight back to 'warmup weight' ('cause everyone knows one plate per side is just warmups ), and tried bodybuilder grip. I got a couple reps and it felt like the bar was going to roll off. That grip just curls mu shoulders too far inward where I didn't feel stable support for the bar. I probably just need to learn how to do this right. Oh, and Greg, I know what you mean now by feeling like you're gonna get choked out. OK, so after stumbling and bumbling through a few sets, trying different grips along the way I wound up with 5 sets instead of 4; seemed fair since I was getting so few reps before my strength and balance gave out. The last two sets I didn't even rack the bar at the top, just left it on the support arms at the bottom. It didn't feel like I was pumped so hard and couldn't move; my body just mechanically could not do more.

3/4 Barbell Front Squat - 180.83# 1RM (good news, almost my bodyweight for first time ever performed. 1RM for 'regular' front squats: 211.83#)
    • Set 1 : 135.0x5
    • Set 2 : 135.0x5
    • Set 3 : 135.0x5
    • Set 4 : 155.0x5
    • Set 5 : 155.0x4

Because I suck at these, I'm going to practice with the bar only for a few reps each day (?) and do these weekly on quads day in place of back squats which would make sense as quads is the day after hammies and this will focus on the target muscle properly. On full Leg Day (Nat'l KODIAK Day!) I'll do back squats.
    lol that description was awesome
    Team GAT Representative

http://www.teamgat.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gat/gat.htm

"Sometimes in life it's the barbell that lifts up the man."

Instagram: standout_nutrition

Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Corey1Young is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Okay so our GAT guys know that I'm completely obsessed with finding ways to build insane strength and build muscle at the same time.

I will 100% agree that prioritizing one or the other is absolutely more effective than trying to double dip in the cookie jar. But it can be done...and done well.

Here's a Chest workout for someone to try from my Powerful Giants program.

Flat Barbell Bench: 6x4 85%1RM 2 minutes rest between sets

The following should be done as a Giant Set. 3 Full Rotations. 60-90 seconds rest between rotations

Incline DB Hex Press x 10
    Incline DB Fly (bottom half only, 1 sec pause at fully stretched position) x 10
    Incline DB Fly (full rep. two sec squeeze at top) x 10
    Flat DB Bench x 10
    Cable Crossover (full 1-2 sec stretch at the top. full 1-2 sec hold at the bottom) x 10
    Push Ups (to failure)
    Isometric squeeze in push up position (standing and pushing against a machine or wall)

Double scoop a Nitraflex or PMP and try to tell me you didnt just have the best chest workout of your life.
    Team GAT Representative

Originally Posted by ExtremeOne74 View Post
    I love, LOVE, incline presses on smith. I'll do 1 1/2s, partials, lock outs, top half bottom halfreps. I'll play with angles some of them INSANE.
    Smith machines are great for that stuff... I don't have many machines, but I seem to always do what I can as a last movement so I can really push things...

Here's the thing. You're going to end up with an injury. Regardless of how good your form is. Push yourself hard enough and lift long enough and you will at least end up with something like arthritis, back issues, etc. Wow I was lucky enough to not have any traumatic injuries, after 20 years of lifting I have done arthritis and hip/back issues. But you know what? I love pushing weights and it was all well worth it. Just be smart and proactive by stretching, rolling, massage therapy, warming up, using good firm, and knowing your limits.
    I think pretty much everyone ends up with bad joints regardless of lifting or not.. I here more and more people around my age with back and knee issues, it makes me sad. I can say that most of my injuries were at least doing something fun... Other than slipping on Ice while getting the mail, that just sucked

Okay so our GAT guys know that I'm completely obsessed with finding ways to build insane strength and build muscle at the same time.

I will 100% agree that prioritizing one or the other is absolutely more effective than trying to double dip in the cookie jar. But it can be done...and done well.

The following should be done as a Giant Set. 3 Full Rotations. 60-90 seconds rest between rotations

Flat DB Bench x 10
    Cable Crossover (full 1-2 sec stretch at the top. full 1-2 sec hold at the bottom) x 10
    Push Ups (to failure)
    Isometric squeeze in push up position (standing and pushing against a machine or wall)

Double scoop a Nitraflex or PMP and try to tell me you didnt just have the best chest workout of your life.
    So the last Isometric, is just holding a push up position against a wall ?

Hex presses are something I forgot about

So the last Isometric, is just holding a push up position against a wall ?

Hex presses are something I forgot about
    I like to have guys push up against a wall or machine...here's the key with that. you have to think about generating the push as if youre trying to drive your elbows together. Most people try to generate contraction with the chest while they only press forward...which is one of the reasons guys lose tension in the pecs during a fly movement.

they get so fixated on pushing the weight up that they start allowing muscles other than the pecs to takeover.

Greg try this:
    - find a pole, a narrow wall/door frame, or anything else you can grab onto with your arms fully extended
    - palms should ideally be facing each other hammer grip style
    - retract your shoulder blades like youre about to do a flat bench press
    - now drive the elbows together and squeeze the pecs.

Do you feel that? thats the sort of isometric contraction im talking about. And thats the sort of active squeezing motion you should be engaging with during fly and crossover movements.

If you have trouble really feeling your pecs try doing that isometric movement a few times a day for 30 second holds and see what a difference it makes in you being able to actually activate your chest while you train
    Team GAT Representative

Flat DB Bench x 10
    Push Ups (to failure)

Add in some JetMass and Carbotein..............the pump would be painful.

InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol that description was awesome
    Anything for you guys.

Just did - pulled my back this morning on deads. Hopefully it will just be a couple days or less, so I can get back to doing legs (jonesing for pancakes). I pretty much finished out my workout but adjusted to reduce the strain I was already feeling - no more deadlifts. That's what I get for thinking I could go up another 10. I'm certain it was form slipping rather than adding a nickel on each side. I was being so careful, too, lately.

Flat DB Bench x 10
    Push Ups (to failure)

I 've got chest day tomorrow. I could try this out, if my back will allow. Otherwise, when I feel ok to do so. Question: on the incline DB exercises, would you purposefully use the same weight and just move form one movement to the next?

Originally Posted by bdillingham5 View Post
    Add in some JetMass and Carbotein..............the pump would be painful.
    Front me some JetMASS and PMP/Nitraflex and I'll let you know

I like to have guys push up against a wall or machine...here's the key with that. you have to think about generating the push as if youre trying to drive your elbows together. Most people try to generate contraction with the chest while they only press forward...which is one of the reasons guys lose tension in the pecs during a fly movement.

they get so fixated on pushing the weight up that they start allowing muscles other than the pecs to takeover.

Greg try this:
    - find a pole, a narrow wall/door frame, or anything else you can grab onto with your arms fully extended
    - palms should ideally be facing each other hammer grip style
    - retract your shoulder blades like youre about to do a flat bench press
    - now drive the elbows together and squeeze the pecs.

Do you feel that? thats the sort of isometric contraction im talking about. And thats the sort of active squeezing motion you should be engaging with during fly and crossover movements.

If you have trouble really feeling your pecs try doing that isometric movement a few times a day for 30 second holds and see what a difference it makes in you being able to actually activate your chest while you train
    Got it, I've just never tried it just stranding against a wall... I've hold it where I'm leaning onto a beach or racked bar, so not standing but maybe at like a 60 deg angle or something similar.

Good tips

Anything for you guys.

Just did - pulled my back this morning on deads. Hopefully it will just be a couple days or less, so I can get back to doing legs (jonesing for pancakes). I pretty much finished out my workout but adjusted to reduce the strain I was already feeling - no more deadlifts. That's what I get for thinking I could go up another 10. I'm certain it was form slipping rather than adding a nickel on each side. I was being so careful, too, lately.

I 've got chest day tomorrow. I could try this out, if my back will allow. Otherwise, when I feel ok to do so. Question: on the incline DB exercises, would you purposefully use the same weight and just move form one movement to the next?

Front me some JetMASS and PMP/Nitraflex and I'll let you know
    it depends on the individual. I personally like to do my fly movements a little bit heavier. I like the feeling of a tough stretch at the bottom of the rep. If that seems closer to what you like then maybe using the same weight for a DB hex press and incline DB fly will be fine for you. Others might want to consider dropping down and using something more manageable.

on those giant sets i prefer to use the same weight on the DB movements if possible for the sake of simplicity and keeping the tempo, but if necessary you can switch things up. there's a little personal preference involved with that stuff sometimes
    Team GAT Representative

the stretch is the best part! Of course, I'm weak everywhere

Going to go for one weight, keep moving, get gassed.

Flat DB Bench x 10
    Push Ups (to failure)

I'm on the same page as you. I love to incorporate power movements with heavy weight and longer rest followed by things like giant sets, drop sets, rest pause sets etc. You absolutely can have the best of both worlds. You just need a structured well thought out plan.
    iSatori Rep
    iSatori.com

MY JOURNAL

the stretch is the best part! Of course, I'm weak everywhere

Going to go for one weight, keep moving, get gassed.
    I love holding the stretch on flies. In fact I'll often use a heavy weight, perform a regular press, then change into a fly position. I'll do a super slow negative fly and hold the stretch for a 2 count. I'll then press the weight up and repeat. Essentially I'm pushing the weight up just to do a focused negative and terrific stretch
    iSatori Rep
    iSatori.com

MY JOURNAL

1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1armlifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love holding the stretch on flies. In fact I'll often use a heavy weight, perform a regular press, then change into a fly position. I'll do a super slow negative fly and hold the stretch for a 2 count. I'll then press the weight up and repeat. Essentially I'm pushing the weight up just to do a focused negative and terrific stretch
    This sounds like something I want to try!

Then Corey's Giant set after I get my strength back! I'm thinking thats a kick ass routine for the PMP/Nitraflex mix!
    Come follow my journey on IG @1armlifts

Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Love reading all the different tips and tricks in here. The only tip I'll have to pass on is double scooping Nitraflex. I don't think I could handle that..

Originally Posted by Represente View Post
    Love reading all the different tips and tricks in here. The only tip I'll have to pass on is double scooping Nitraflex. I don't think I could handle that..
    Corey is just a mad man, not many can handle that crazyness

Oh, and because you like pain. masochist

Corey is just a mad man, not many can handle that crazyness
    Agreed. #100

I really do love pain. Lol. Tomorrow is my fourth and final session for a new tattoo on my back. 14 hours total. I look forward to each session and alternate between reading and sleeping
    iSatori Rep
    iSatori.com

MY JOURNAL

Legs. Hacks or squats. Do just the bottom half of rep for ten controlled reps. No bouncing. Then add a plate and do just top half rep for 10
    iSatori Rep
    iSatori.com

MY JOURNAL

Here's a little topic...

How often if at all should you change up cardio.. and not just adding time, I mean going from LISS to HIIT etc...

Do you feel your body gets used to one form or the other faster ? should you break things up just for a mental break ?

And go..

Here's a little topic...
    How often if at all should you change up cardio.. and not just adding time, I mean going from LISS to HIIT etc...
    Do you feel your body gets used to one form or the other faster ? should you break things up just for a mental break ?
    And go..
    I'm very interested to read what the pros say on this. I have a staple of a few that are easy to do just to break up the monotony but not so many where I would need to 'learn' or be slowed by being unfamiliar with machine settings, etc.

muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I mainly stick to low-intensity (easy running pace, nose breathing, HR <140) and do 1 or 2 quality workouts (eg. hill sprints, tempo runs and fartleks) per 20 days. Yes, I'm on a weird workout cycle.
    You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
    � Jerry West �
    How to Upgrade Your Life: A Primer On Diet And Fitness
    https://guavarilla.wordpress.com/fitness-guide/

Here's a little topic...

And go..
    Why not incorporate both? I love carb cycling and will utilize hiit on high carb days, miss on medium, liss on low.
    iSatori Rep
    iSatori.com

MY JOURNAL

I prefer to match fuel source with type of cardio. So if low carb I'll have guys do more liss. Higher carb will be more hiit.
    iSatori Rep
    iSatori.com

MY JOURNAL